The Vampire Hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Caroline...we need to go!" Jenny begged tugging at her arm, suddenly the brute vampire from before landed if front of them and roared, showing his teeth.
Bruce headed for Caroline but Jenny grabbed a blessed priestess knife and stabbed the thing in the back! "Stay away from her you unholy thing!" she growled and tried getting the knife out, yanking at it as hard as she could.
The thing roared and grabbed the girl, yanking her from behind him and bit into her neck. Jennifer screamed and became pale, falling to the ground.

"The boss has a message for you...meet him at The Olde Time Movie Theater..." Bruce smiled, his teeth filled with her friends blood.
Suddenly a shotgun blast dove into his chest and he fell to the ground, it was Jessica, one of the best young (and beautiful) hunters around.

The woman picked up Caroline and ran into the bunker with her knowing that Shade could take care of himself...she knew Shade for the longest time.
"What the hell Caroline!" Jessica sighed, she had always treated Caroline like a sister.
img-thing.jpg

She looked at Jennifer in confusion and jumped when the vampire appeared. Caroline flinched when he tried to grab her and watched in horror as the vampire sank his fangs into Jennifer's neck. She said nothing as the man spoke. Tears pricked at her eyelashes as Jessica brought her into the bunker. When she said what the hell to her, Caroline responded with, "I have to go to the Olde Time Move Theater." She wiped the tears from her eyes, a look of determination in them. She was going to find out why he wanted to meet

Shade was honestly surprised on the event that occurred and how quickly things went. He hated how Jessica took her so quickly. "What an agile one." He growled in anger, almost as deep as a vampires. He noticed with the boss down, several vampire were surrounding him. He stood up calmly, and put his cloak down and pulled out a short sword. It glowed brightly with silver, and he cocked his head his crimson mask and his blonde hair showing in the back. He cracked his neck, loudly.

None of the vampires seemed to know he was which made this all the more fun to see the surprise on their face. One of the vampires came in from behind her teeth thinking it was a sure kill, and she was fast. Shade moved elegantly to the side and cut her head clean off. At the same time two rather skinny formed vampires came in. Thinking their strength could overpower him, they reached out with their arms, thinking to connect to his flesh. In a brilliant work of swordsmanship, he cut their arms clear off. Blood spilled everywhere and the vampires howled in agony. The last of the vampires came in, he was the oldest be several years and he knew how to deal with hunters. They dodged each other's attacks for a moment and than out came Shade's arm and a dagger flew out through his sleeve and into the vampire's chest, he glared at him with intense hatred. He shoved his sword straight through his heart and pulled it out. He continued to hear the two boys howl in agony and quickly ended them. He saw the brute on the ground, dead and the pale girl.

She had been bitten but he refused to kill her unless she turned. He most likely wouldn't kill her even if she did, he walked off toward Caroline and Jessica's direction.

Jessica stared at her, she had always had a British accent when she talked (well ya, she is British), "where is Jennifer?"
There was a long silence before she spoke, most likely her realizing that Jennifer was gone. They have always been friends for years, ever since they were in kindergarten.
"Look, you can't blame yourself...everything's going to be okay...but your not going alone, I don't know why the boss set you up with the second to most brutal vampire in history but I know that you can't go alone...you need to pack more things if you have a chance of surviving..."

Jessica had always had a crush on Shade and was scared of him because of these feelings, she decided to try her best to hide them anyway...

"Through this bunker is the rest of the alleyway to the main camps..." Jessica said, "we can find some weapons there..."

Caroline nodded, sniffing slightly as she did. She was a Vampire Hunter. She was supposed to save people and kill vampires. But she couldn't do that. She let her best friend die in front of her. One thing was for sure, she wouldn't forget this. She would remember. And then she would kill the Prince of Vampires

Shade walked into where they are. His arms crossed and his cloak back up. There was a large explosion, that came from the area behind him. He was glaring at Jessica. He was clearly his mad, his aura gave off an extremely dark mood. "Is there a reason why you are so quick to run off and leave me to deal with several of those bastard vampires?" His tone was dangerous, he looked at them with his eyes only, his head never moving. His eyes darted back and forth.

Jessica smiled a little, "I just wanted to bring back some old times...where you were the one that always protected me..." she then became very serious, "I had no choice...boss asked me to and besides your strong enough to handle them..."
She then faced him, "leave the girl alone...she's my sister and my responsibility..."
She walked away with her arms crossed, she had never been so scared in her life to stand up for him like this but right now her fear over loosing the girl she watched grow up trumped her fear for Shade.

Underground camp was sort of a cozy place, there were vendors selling different vampire killing material.

Lizzy was in the far corner, playing in the dirt...she was 7 years old and she had a rare gift for being able to see into the future, which was a very valuable gift for the survivors to have on their side.

kids_26.jpg

Lizzy saw caroline and smiled running to her, Lizzy always had looked up to her and loved it when she got back, "hi sister" she said in the cutest voice

Caroline smiled back at Lizzy, but she didn't talk to her like she usually did. No, she had something to do. Something very important. She grabbed four daggers and a short sword. Caroline decided this was enough so she said, "I'm going now. Goodbye Jessica. I'll come back here when I'm done." She then began walking out of the main camp. She didn't know if she'd make it out of this alive, but she hoped that she would

"Where are mom and dad..." Victor asked his sister who was on her mothers throne.
Elizabeth just smiled, she too was only 7 years old but way more powerful than her brother, "mom's organizing an army in another country and daddy's not in a good mood...I wouldn't walk to him if I were you..."

Victor nodded at his sister and bowed before leaving once again.

"It won't work Carrie..." Lizzy said shyly, Jessica turned to the young seeer and grabbed caroline's arm, "Lizzy, what won't work..."

"Carrie will die if she dosen't have help, monsters are everywhere and they will do anything to keep the prince safe..."Lizzy said cocking her head.
Jessica turned to Caroline, "your not going in alone..."

Caroline stopped walking and said to Jessica, "I'll be fine. I'm a Vampire Hunter too you know. I can do this. Trust me." She didn't believe that she would be able to do this, but she had to. Alone. For Jennifer. She then said, "If I need you, I'll call you. Okay?"

Jessica looked over at Lizzy who just shrugged and let her go, "you better be careful..." she said and hugged her before letting her leave.
The young woman then glanced at Shade before walking away.

There was really no words to describe how much she did like Shade, but she was always too afraid to show her feeling to anyone...besides either Shade didnt like her or he would make fun of her maybe? She wasnt certain and Lizzy wouldn't tell her...

She turned around and quickly left the main camp. It took her a few minutes, but she made her way to the Olde Time Movie Theater. Caroline hesitated when she reached the door and she stood there for five minutes, but she eventually walked in. There was nothing to worry about. Maybe he just wanted to talk. Yeah, that must be it

Suddenly, something touched her feet...it was hundreds of vampires all collapsed onto the ground.
Lizzy was the one who made all the vampires unconscious using her mind, without her Caroline would have been dead before she walked near the place.

The prince stood in front of the giant movie screen, pleasantly waiting for her in a tuxedo...going to him was all to easy.

Carolein jumped when she saw all of the vampire bodies. "Lizzy..."She whispered to herself, knowing that this was Lizzy's power. She scanned the room and that was when she noticed the Prince of Vampires wearing a.....tuxedo. She took a few steps towards him and spoke with a shaky voice, "Y....You asked to meet me here?"

"Yes...I did..." he said and snapped his fingers and a table appeared in front of him with dinner and a lit candle in the middle, with another snap of his fingers Caroline was in a gorgeous red dress.
"Come...sit with me...we have much to discuss..."
The hunters weapons were all gone, this wasn't looking good for her.
"Don't bother trying to walk out all the doors are locked..." Victor said, he was indeed very handsome.

Caroline looked confused when he made the table appear, and even more so when the dress appeared on her. All of her weapons were gone.....Oh no. This was bad. She hesitantly sat down one of the seats. This was very, very bad. If he wanted to kill her, he could- wait. He said he wanted to discuss something. What?

He sat down, the food smelled delicious. "You look...enchanting..." he smiled as he took a drink of blood, "you know...we vampires aren't all bad..."

Status
Not open for further replies.