The Valiant

BASIC INFO
Name: Asley Drayton
Race: Human cyborg
Home Planet: Born aboard the combat corvette Lance of Dawn.
Occupation: Second in Command of the Burning Retriution Hired to serve on the Vallaint.
Appearance:
Zaria1.jpg

OTHER INFO
Equipment:
Sidearm (16th​ birthday present from her father. Her most prized position)
Armor (pictured)
A collection of trashy romance novels that are a guilty pleasure.

Strengths:
Born on ships and having been on them almost her entire life, she knows them and is used to being in charge of a ship’s crew.

Trained from a young age in all forms of space-bound combat be it ship to ship or hand to hand.

Weaknesses: (must have at least 2 weaknesses)

Despite the march or progress cyborgs are still taboo and so have obvious weaknesses. Alsey’s is a heavy dependence on a cocktail of drugs without which she would suffer extreme pain, inability to use her implants, severe bleeding, both internal and external leading to death. Not a dignified way to go.

Having been on board ships most of her like Asley suffers from agoraphobia when planetside. Enough to make her jumpy and make rash decisions.

Abilities:

Asley interfaces with her armor making it slow her down no more than cloth would. When she wears it its part of her.

Bio

The Lance of Dawn was, at the time of her birth, a retired military corvette owned by two retired military personnel. Asleys parents were soldiers turned mercenaries who decided to make the profession of being hired guns a family business. Asley is the oldest of two and for her 14 th birthday was forced to go under the knife for the first of many operations that would drastically alter her body’s chemistry and physiology.

Having not been given a choice by her parents She grew to accept the regular procedures and medication she had to take and physically changed and emotionally stunted she took her role as her father’s second in command when she was 18 and her mother was killed on a mission.

BASIC INFO
Name:
Are Hansen
Race:
Cyborg
Home Planet:
Gaia
Mechanic on the Valiant. (Or at least hopes to become that :P)
Appearance: Right arm and shoulder replaced with a multi-tool a bit bigger than the average arm. Some more bionics going up the right side of his neck, then branching out to cover from where his ear used to be forwards to his right eye, which has been replaced with a bionic one. Gray hair in a crew-cut, some missing on the right side. A multitude of scars on his right side otherwise. His body is still in a decent shape, despite his age.

OTHER INFO
Equipment:
A bag of clothes, mostly old tank tops and cargo pants. His right arm, containing a wide arsenal of tools. An old rifle from back in the day. An old holodisk containing only a picture of his tank-mates and himself.
Strengths:
Can fix more or less anything, as long as you aren't too picky about what you call fixed. Strong. Experienced. Always carrying a lot of tools. High pain tolerance.
Weaknesses:
Slight post-traumatic stress disorder, mostly when in small places with explosions. Needs to recharge his right arm at least every 24 hours. His right arm occasionally jams. Smokes. Easy to anger.
Abilities:
Tool-arm. Fixing things. Can connect to simple things.
Bio:
Are had a youth mostly not worth talking about. Never liked his parents. Joined the marines as soon as he could. Started smoking. Became a mechanic in the marines, mostly being deployed in tanks to keep them going. His whole life rather changed when the tank he was in got hit by a large missile. Killed his friends, and ripped apart a lot of his right side. Went through extensive surgery, replacing his right eye, lung and arm. Never got back in service, due to pain a fear of going back into tanks, even ones stationed at base. Since that day Are has become a "little" less optimistic and happy. Went on heavy pain-meds for a long time, yet is now mostly going without it, having gotten used to the pain, yet will take some when "the old scars sting". Has since been a mechanic on different ships, yet mostly not lasting more than a couple of years on each.

i will get profiles up asap i promise jsut busy! you two look good :D

Is it still any life here? I'd post in the IC thread, but I feel that posting something about my character sitting around at a repair station wouldn't be very helpful >_> And I feel that suddenly appearing on the ship just before a battle would be a bit odd as well...

I'm nudging Storm as I'm waiting on a post from him so I can wrap things up and get everyone to the repair station! I might make a post soon with my secondary character (Naidia) just to introduce the repair station. But it'll have to come over the weekend or later next week! (trying to get myself situated so i can move next week so thigns are a little hectic IRL)

If you wish to start getting your character established now feel free to make an introductory post of perhaps him arriving at the station or something :) I promise I'm really trying to work on getting everyone aboard finally! Just bear with me <3 thanks!

*waiting at the repair station to pull ears and me oldschool tsundere*

Alrighty! I might actually make a bit of a setting up post then. :3

That works! :) start establishing yourself as a character!! ^^ I promise I'll get the actual Valiant ship to the station ASAP! lol
[MENTION=69]Vay[/MENTION]: XD this'll be good :p

BASIC INFO
Name: Kaynen Novareaper
Race: Anthromorph
Home Planet: Asperas Prime
Appearance: http://us-p.vclart.net/vcl/Artists/Patches/elm-kills.jpg The one with the hat.

OTHER INFO
Equipment: Small Smith&Wesson and a knife.
Strengths: Knows many a weapon on a starship, and has a knack for learning about new weapons and their weaknesses.
Weaknesses: Is bad at hand to hand fighting, but getting better.
Abilities: When he glares at an enmey , they become easily intimidated/frightened.
Bio Xan used to wrok as a bounty hunter on Asperas prime, but decided to move onto something a little less... demanding, and studied weapons, so he could go onto any starship and know their weapons inside out. he is now the weapons expert for the Valiant. He also moved because of the political unrest on Asperas Prime, and decided to do hired work for anyone with the coin, which is how he acquired his weaponry knowledge.

SHIP INFO
Ship Name: Valiant
Classification: Cargo Ship
Appearance:
paul_christopher_cargo_ship.jpg

Features: Able to carry cargo and passengers, has an armory and weapons area.
Captain: Revision/ Jonas McCree

BoA: equipment wise I'm not sure how he'd have acquired the katana on asperas prime itself. Unless he traveled off planet to get it somehow. Also for strength i ask that you change it a little as being able to identify EVERY weapon and a way to beat EVERY weapon is near impossible on the spot. Perhaps his strength could be that he has a knack for learning about new weapons and figuring out weak points or forms of attack against the weapon? Or something along those lines. And for the bio perhaps add something about the political unrest of aspera's prime. As i'd guess that as a 'hired hand' he'd have worked both for the government and resistance at one point or another (which could explain his slightly wider knowledge of off planet weaponry since the IGA is the ruling government) make sense?

has a knack for learning about new weapons and their weaknesses <--gonna move down to abilities when i add your profile
Also going to tweek the glare ability and say when he glares at individuals it can cause them to loose their nerve or become jumpy (just so it doesn't seem like your character is controlling others etc when he uses his 'glare' upon them)

sound good? or did you have anothr idea in mind for that ability?

Umm, I am a bit confused right now. In anglkate's post, Esperanza is clearly dying, yet in Vay's post, she seems very much alive and in full health, or did I misinterpret something?

I'm rewriting, don't worry. but I have a meeting ay work soon so there will be delays.

So ... is Esperanza dead? Dying? Alive? Got better? I was under the impression that she'd be dead by the time we docked. But now she is in a wheelchair?

Or is Drayton having a hard time coming to terms with the fact that her mission got completely botched for her? Need some clarification afore I post. . .

naw to make things a smoother transition she is still alive...barely...she will be passing soon

Quick question. Is the dark haired male Are? Or someone else? I'm just asking, cause I'm unsure about what to do :S

Apologizes for the delay. Keep getting destracted by shiny. Post in.

okay ya'll this is not dead! D< I got my post up finally and established Revi as captain! : D

now then...Naidia has run into your guy GMK so there's that interaction >3

and woody....uh i sorta forgot about your guy but you can have him had followed everyone!

NOW POST POST POST! GO D<