5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
  4. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy (High and Low), Sci-Fi, Modern Fantasy, Modern Realistic, Apocalypse, Drama, Romance... I have lots of interests!
Hey folks, I'm trying to submit a banner ad. I have double and triple-checked to make sure the banner is 800x100. The filesize is 250 KB.

No matter what I do, the ads manager tells me that the file is too large when I attempt to submit.

Any ideas on how to resolve this?

Pretty sure that the maximum size for the banner files is 200 kb, which fits with what you said.
You can try following some of the steps like here to reduce the file size or use tools online (I've done this before) that you can find googling something like "reduce image file size" which will do some of these things for you.

• Useful
Reactions: fatalrendezvous
Thanks Kitti! Can there be some note added to the ads manager page about the file size limitation? I looked but I don't think I saw anything mentioning it.

Thanks Kitti! Can there be some note added to the ads manager page about the file size limitation? I looked but I don't think I saw anything mentioning it.
I looked for it but I think that the size used to be there and got forgotten in the switch to the new one. I'll stick it back in the *edit, decided it's in Guidelines now.