The untold story of Sakura Haruno and Sasuke Uchiha.

J

Jezzyboo

Original poster
Sakura! We're counting on you!

Sakura! Get this right our you've failed our village!

SAK-ura! Love me!

SAKUR-a! Forget about him, he's a nobody....

Sakura... SAkura... SAKura... SAKUra... SAKURa...

SAKURA!~

Sakura's eyes flew open when she heard her name being called and Kakashi rolled his eyes, giving her that smile with his eye. "Seems like someone has been training to hard, forget to sleep?" Sakura looked down and smiled very softly. "Yeah, I'm sorry sensai." She then placed her elbows on the table and waited for the time to pass and when it did, the bell rang and she was out of there, running towards Tusnade's office. Once she got there, Tus smiled at her and gestured for her to sit down. "Sakura... We are sending you off to another village... To learn more with your healing..." Sakura gasped. "I can't leave!" If I leave... Ino will get Sasuke...

Sasuke lay there in bed, after class, "My revenge... Do I pursue it or do I pursue something else..." Sasuke said going red...

Sakura knew that if Tusnade made her leave, Ino would jump on the spot, she clenched her hands into tight fists and Tsunade noticed.

"I'm going to give you a week to think about it, you may leave."

Sakura grunted nd nodded, leaving her mentor's office, and started to walk around the block where she found Hinata googling at Naruto. Sakura shook her head and snuck up behind her, slipping her arms around her friend's shoulders.

"You gonna make a move?"

Hinata gasped and giggled looking at her.

"I-it's N-naruto-K-kun..." Sakura nodded her head, urging her to go on. "I-I can't..." Hinatata whispered looking down, and then slipping from Sakura, she ran off. Sakura watched her friend run and shrugged her shoulders as Naruto came to her and smirked.

"Where's Sasuke?" Sakura shrugged.

"Doing whatever he pleases I guess." Naruto laughed, slinging his arm around her shoulders.

"Let me treat you to ramen!" Sakura smiled and followed her friend willingly.

Sasuke got out of bed and walked down the stairs, living in the empty Uchiha district felt lonely..."maybe I'll go get some Ramen..." Sasuke muttered... walking to Ichiraku's

Sakura went with Naruto willingly because she felt it to be innocent, and it was pretty innocent. Naruto smiled and order the some ramen.

"Sakura... We should do this more often, when is your next mission?" He questioned her and tilted his head, but Sakura didn't know so all she did was casually look towards the entrance just in time to spot Sasuke.

"Sasuke-kun!" She smiled widely and got up, making Naruto groan.

"Man, you always come at the wrong times, I was finally going to make my move!" Sakura grunted and punched his shoulder making him wince in pain.

Sasuke was suprised to see Sakura and Naruto at Ichiraku's, well not really Naruto, but Sakura....

"Hey," Sasuke said acting cool to hide his real feelings, "And Naruto What moves are you even are close to having?" he scoffed, A Jerk seemed to attract a certain someones attention.

Sakura was practically shaking with excitement just by seeing Sasuke. Naruto on the other hand just glared at him.

"For your information, I was gonna kiss her." Sakura looked to Naruto and tilted her head.

"Naruto-kun..." He looked to her a bit shyly and nodded his head, and Sakura looked down grumbling. "I have to go." she brushed past Sasuke and ran to a bench, curling her knees to her chest.

"Look what you did Dunce... now I don't get my Ramen." Sasuke said angrily to Naruto, turning away form him, Sasuke walked to the park, seeing Sakura on a bench, he sat next to her... "So, didn't look like you, really wanted to hangout with Naruto, did he force you?"

Sakura looked at Sasuke and smiled lightly. "Not really I just didn't want to be alone today." She sighed and looked down again.

"Hhrugmph, i should have guessed that Naruto doesn't even have half the will needed to get you to submit, if there is nothing wrong i'll just go home..." Sasuke said getting up... he paused though, "If you don't want to be alone do you want to... hang out...tomorrow?"