The Unstoppable Search

((Meh. Works for me.))

Nick opened his eyes. He couldn't see anything. It was pitch black. Where am I? he thought. He tried to call out, but something was tied around his mouth. He winced at a sudden pain in is side, and his memory started to come back to him.
A black van in the street.
Armed men charging at the house from everywhere.
Nick calling his older sister, so frightened he could barely move or talk.
The taser.
Then this.
He tried to stand up but immediately fell back down. Who were those guys? And what did they even want? And why did they do this to me? He felt an explosion underneath him. It shook him and he hit his head against a wall, knocking him out.

~~~A few minutes later~~~

Nick started to regain consciousness. He thought he could here voices. It's them again, they're back! Maybe they won't look for me if I just stay quiet Not long passed before he could here footsteps. They seemed to be right next to him. Then he heard T.J.'s voice scream out "WHERE ARE YOU!!!" T.J.? He realized that T.J. was looking for him. He tried to yell but felt the cloth in his mouth preventing him from doing so. Feeling defeated, he started hitting his head against what he assumed was a wall next to him. He hit it every couple seconds, harder each time. Then light flooded into his vision, accompanied by T.J.'s voice saying "Nick! Oh my - what happened to you?" His eyes became adjusted to the light, and he saw that he was in his now empty closet in his room. T.J. took out the cloth and helped him up. "Nick, I don't know what happened to you, but we need to get out of here. Now!" T.J. turned towards the hallway and yelled out "Jenn! I found him! He's ok! We need to get out of here and get back to the car!"

Blair tried to calm herself down in Jenn's car (at least that was what T.J. called her). Try as she might, she couldn't just sit still, not with her little brother in danger. The sudden explosion was the last straw. Upon hearing it, she climbed out of the car and rushed to the house. "Nick! T.J.! Jenn! Are you all okay?" She could hear the others in Nick's bedroom and went there.

"Oh my God!" she gasped when she noticed the mess. "What the hell was that explosion? Are you guys all right? What the hell happened here? Did you find Nick?"

Jenn quickly ran in. "Hey Nick, long time no see huh? Sorry it couldn't be under better circumstances.." She put her gun back in her waist and knelt by him then untied his hands and pulled down his gag slowly and gently. She then wrapped one of Nicks arms around her and tried to stand him up.

"Nick what the heck happened??"

~~~~~

A look of horror swept across Nick's face. "There were armed men, at least 20 of them! I was watching TV and happened to look out the window to see them circling the house, that's when I called Blair, and then a bullet came through that window," pointing to a window with a bullet-sized hole in it "and hit my phone out of my hand! Wait, where's Blair??"

"She's probably in my car, don't worry she's fine." Jenn replied as she slowly walked with Nick. She carefully walked him down the stairs keeping a good grip around him.

((I hope I'm not joining at the wrong time, but I've been watching the thread, and I thought I might help start it back up Here's a basis for my character: [SPOILI]me2.png Name: Kate Age: 19 [/SPOILI]))

Hearing the explosion across the street, Kate knew exactly what was going on. She'd been told to keep a look out for suspicious actions, and an explosion is exactly what she was looking for. She grabbed her knife, clipping it to her belt before dashing out the door, vest on. She stopped at the car parked in front of the house. She wanted to see who came out first, then she'd help. "Hey, Get out here!" She called as she saw a few guys slip into the back of the house.