The Unstoppable Search

"God no!" she swore, but added in a whisper, "At least not this time." She turned to T.J., "I need to get you back home."

"Why do you need him so badley? You should go to the hospital first!" Jenn demanded.

"You don't understand," Blair pressed her fingers on her forehead. "He....He...."--How am I going to explain this?--"He's been through a lot, okay? He has to be safe."

She was interrupted by a ring from the cellphone in her pant pocket. Amazingly, it was still working despite the fact that the screen was cracked in two. It was Nick calling. "Nick?"

The answer was barely a whisper. "Blair? There are people in the house."

"Who?"

"They have guns and stuff. I called 9-1-1 five minutes ago and I don't think someone's coming." At this, Blair covered her dropping jaw with her hand.
"What? Where are you? Are you hiding somewhere?"

"I'm at---" An explosion cut him off and the line went dead. The beep from Blair's phone could not match the pace of her racing heart. She slowly turned to T.J. with a horrified look on her face. Oh my God. Not Nick.

"Well I have a car around the corn-" She looked at Blair's horrified look. "Um.. Blair? Are you okay? You don't look so good.."

Blair grabbed the girl's shoulders. "My brother, Nick, he's in trouble. We have to go! We have to go NOW!!!" She was going hysterical, but with the night she has been having, she believed it was warranted.

"There's armed men in the house. We have to go save him. C'mon," Blair then turned to the girl. "You said you had a car?"

"Yeah, I do, it's just around the corner." She ran around the corner of the store and waiting for her was her Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X.

art-galery-of-picture-mitsubishi-lancer-evo-x-tuning-rim-hd-407498.jpg

"What a beauty.." She said as she unlocked it and the drivers side door started to open up, as it was a butterfly door.

"Crap Jenn, I miss this beauty. Enough talk though. Let's go." He climbs into the back seat hurrying on his seatbelt.

Jenn got in and buckled up then put her key in and started it. There was an unmarked red button on her steering wheel along with some blue tubes running out of her console.

"Alright, just turn left out of here. It's the last house on Old Shelby Road. You remember how to get there right?"

"Of course I do. It was my home town too you know." She drove back quickly and they soon arived at the house.

T.J. got out of the car and looked at the house. "Blair..are you sure there was something wrong here?" He looked at the intact house. Not a scratch anywhere. "Because it seems like there's nothing wrong here." Thinking for a second. "Blair, stay in the car. Jenn, come up and check out the house with me. Just in case." He started making his way to the backyard, his pistol in his hand.

She nodded and got out then followed closely. She kept her right arm behind her back, under her jacket.

He walked up to the back door and quietly turned the knob. He whispered "Good thing no one locks this door." He walked into the house. Everything looked..normal. "It looks like it did just when I left this morning. But something feels..off."
*explosion*
T.J. falls from the explosion. "What the hell!?"

Jenn caught T.J. from the fall and dragged him away. "Are you alright? Stay here!" She pulled out a .45 acp pistol then entered the hole that was once the doorway, her pistol was levelled. She coughed abit from the smoke and squinted a little. "Nick? Are you in here?" She yelled.

Flinching slightly "Trap bombs? Who the heck breaks into a house, and takes nothing might I add, and then sets up bombs connected to doors! I have yet to hear of a burglar like that!" Yells out "Nick! Are you here? Answer me! It's T.J.!"

Jenn kicked a door in then quickly scrambled out of the way to see if it would explode, after it didn't she ran into one of the bedrooms.

((I guess this would be important to know..but..who wants to be Nick? Or should I just do it for the time-being?))

He stood up, still a little off balance. "You'd better be here Nick!" He headed to Nick's bedroom. The door was open halfway so he stepped in, careful not to touch the door. The room was all messed up. Picture frames broken, clothes all over the room, even the small trash can he had in there was on it's side. "WHERE ARE YOU!!"

(I thought you were being Nick and T.J.)

Jenn opened a closet door and blinked. "Dang, this closet is as big as my bedroom.." She walked into the parents' walk in closet.