The Unplanned Arrangement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sayuri had blushed a bit when he leaned over her, but smiled as he seemed to grow excited at the mention of the food. She was glad she had decided to make them that night, it seemed to really lighten his serious appearance when he spoke of them. Still petting the summons that had stolen her lap, she watched as Itachi brought the dango to the table to be shared. She hoped they tasted just as good even though they weren't freshly served. She hadn't been certain when he would return then though and had only wished to make sure they didn't dry out or go to waste.

Reaching for one, she took a spear of dango for herself to eat while smiling at him. He was right in a way. She made them every day she worked at the cafe, which was only on weekends. Even then, it was a lot of dango to see in a lifetime just working their one day. She did it every weekend since she was old enough to work. Giggling slightly at his comment she gave a tiny little nod of her head. "That is true, but most of the time I don't get to eat those so I still enjoy them as a treat now and again." She said softly.

Biting into a piece of dango, she chewed slowly and thoughtfully as she watched Itachi eat. It seemed she had succeeded in impressing him then with her dango, that was good! He had seemed so excited over it, she would have been sad if he did not enjoy it as much as he seemed to when speaking of it. Finishing her own spear, she let him have the rest for himself, as she wished for him to have a much as he would like...especially since he had given about half his dinner to the now sleeping fox. "I am glad you like them, Itachi-san...I shall remember to make them often then when you are able to enjoy them. I know they aren't fresh from the pot but next time I shall do my best to serve them that way instead." She sweetly as she gave a blush from his words.

"It's perfectly fine... They're really good." He commented muttering mid sentence as he at the dangos in peace silently. Kizuato then got off of Sayuri and curiously, walked over to itachi looking up at him. Itachi looked down at the fox knowing why he was beside him now and let out a sigh pointing the dango at him, to which the fox ate greedily himself and licked his lips. It shared the dango with the pup and therefore itachi took the last piece and stuck it in his mouth as he took the plate to the kitchen to wash.

"Well I guess we should be sleeping now." He said with a sigh putting away the last dish."If you want. I'll be sleeping in my room." He added as he walked down the hall of the large traditional house and went into his room, cracking the paper door -leaving it slightly open-. Kizuato yawned following the male, but the pup remained to be taken by Sayuri and looked up at her.

"Ah...alright. Sleep well, Itachi-san." Sayuri said quickly after he excused himself from the kitchen. It seemed her making of dango had been a success and lightening the mood, but it also ended their evening quickly as well. It was no surprise though, Itachi was probably very tired after all that running about and he probably still had other duties to deal with in the morning. Thinking on this, she looked down at the pup who had remained with her instead of following after the fox. Smiling, she pet it's head gently to which the pup responded with a wag of it's tail.

"I like you~" It chirped at her. She would have been shocked had the fox not spoken during most of dinner. Blushing a bit she just smiled and giggled at the small pup. "Thank you Toraburu...Would you like to join me to sleep tonight?" She asked the pup, who seemed to only get more excited as it wagged it's tail and nodded it's head wildly.

Giggling again, Sayuri held the pup and headed to her room after making sure the kitchen and such was tidy. Itachi had done a very good job on his own. With that, she headed to her room and set an alarm, changing from her kimono into a simpler one for bed. She also gathered up some cook books from one of her selves and carried them with her before she crawled into it. It was late but she still needed to plan for breakfast in the morning. Would he eat a cheese omelet? Maybe, she hoped so...He hadn't mentioned disliking either of those things. Maybe some pork as well? Ah, she'd figure something out. Settling against her pillow, she let the pup curl up in her lap as she held open her book to skim through the pages for inspiration.

While in the room, as usual every night itachi tend to read from his many different scrolls. It was something regular for the male, something he was used to doing until he fell asleep in most cases. Like said before, the words and what it were somehow only visible to his eyes and whoever he pleased to look into it. Other then that the scroll may seem merely blank and have no markings to others. Soon itachi fell asleep, and Kizuato rested beside him.

~~~

It was daylight and itachi slowly opened his eyes blinking a few times to clear and adjust his vision. Itachi slowly gestured up since he was on his stomach and smelt food. He figured it was late early in the morning, like 10 or something. He surely woke up late in his opinion and quietly walked into the bathroom to get himself cleaned up and in his ANBU gear before making his way to the kitchen."Hmm, Morning." He yawned looking over sayuri's shoulder."What are you making?" He asks curiously as he sniffed. The male then walked away and looked in the fridge, he wasn't looking for anything in particular. This was just what people like him do, look in the fridge for now apparent reason.

Itachi sat at the table on a pillow waiting and Kizuato went outside to the front, sun bathing. To which a crow rested over the foxes side. Itachi didn't really wore the 'official' ANBU suit, he merely wore things under it like his black sleeveless shirt that was unmarked and bared no symbols of sorts as well as black pants. While Sayuri was cooking, he figured he had to wrap up his shins and arms and such so he did just that in silence rather quickly, being used to doing this for years."Kizuato!" He called to which the fox perked his head and ears up, with closed eyes."Get me my pouches! Please!" He called. The fox went inside the house, crow on his head, trotting lazily as it went in itachi's room and handed him just what he needed before going back outside the front and sun bathing quietly."Thank you." He said attaching them around his hip and one on his right thigh.

Sayuri had woken up early that morning, getting dressed into another kimono before starting breakfast. It wasn't super early but it was early enough that she had gotten up before Itachi. She had been shocked that that had been the case at first, she had honestly expected him to be up going about his business, but as she walked past his room she had noticed that he was still in bed. She hadn't disturbed him though, he would get up at his own pace. Instead she headed into the kitchen and began to cook for them.

It seemed only a short amount of time had passed before he had wandered in with his uniform on. It seemed he would be having some very important work that day. All the better that she was making a protien filled meal. A folded cheese omelet was cooking away in a pan, while another one was holding some pork that was being fried. Along with a nice helping of rice, it was a meal that would hopefully get Itachi through his day. She would make him a lunch as well if he had time to wait for it and if he needed it. After all, she had no idea what sort of missions he might be placed on...He was of such high rank after all, it could be possible that he might be going on a missions for several days.

"Fried pork and an omelet with cheese. I also have rice cooking. I'll be done shortly." She informed him politely as he looked blankly into the fridge. Now that was a familiar act she knew, her father and brother did it often. They'd ask what their mother was cooking before suddenly opening the fridge and staring at it blankly as if that was gonna make new food appear. Sayuri simply smiled and giggled before looking back to her cooking and starting to plate up his meal. As he was putting on his pouches she came over with a nice plate for him, along with a good bowl of rice and his chop sticks. Pulling back she gave a shy smile to him.

"Um...Would you like something to drink? I made some tea earlier and there is some left, I can warm if for you if you like." She offered, not having anything to make something like coffee but she did have tea.

[spoili]
z9Kcd2zdZ1M.jpg
[/spoili]
"Yeah, sure. I would like something to drink." He answered as he ate his food. Sayuri was pretty promising with her cooking skills, they were really good and soon he heard some really loud and familiar yelling outside and turned his head to the door.

"SHIIIISUIIIII!!!!" A woman's voice cracked and boomed through like thunder and lightning altogether. A Ruckus can be heard and from outside, a young male was jumping through rooftops before landing on the ground and running."Shit!" The male hissed under his breath running even quicker and passed itachi's house -which had the front door open-. Itachi caught a glimpse of the male figure, the moment he'd heard to foodsteps come closer his Sharingan flicked on and then off when the figure ran right passed his door. A slow smirk appeared, and itachi pushed his food aside, leaning his elbow over the table and head tilted over his hand.

Then a female figured appeared to be running after the male figure before the male appeared again using his special the make figure appeared back again with a body flicker technique that was very very skilled and quick."ITACHI!" Yelled the male with delight as he looked to his left and right then back at itachi."Hello, shisui." Commented itachi amusingly. It was Shisui Uchiha, a male that was also Itachi's age who was tied with him by social status and rank. Shisui seemed paranoid looking side by side and averted his gaze back at his nonchalant yet amused looking friend before itachi spoke again."And how was your morning?" He asked sarcastically. Shisui immediately dropped to his knees at the front steps and nearly clapped his hands folded together, pleading and begging his friend."Help me! Please!" The male said."Hmm.... I don't know. I mean it's not duty time yet." Shrugged itachi taking a chopstick full of rice and waving it towards shisui teasingly before eating it and taking a piece of omelet. He was teasing shisui about helping and shisui begged harder.

"PLEASE!ITA-CHAN! MOTHER KEEPS YELLING AT ME AND IS AFTER ME, IM ON THE VERGE OF DYING IN HER HANDS WHEN SHE CATCHES ME!" Yelled shisui panicked enough and exaggerating. He skipped to the point of the situation and itachi let out a sigh eyes closed, before raising a hand towards his best friend and waving him in."Close the door for now too, Hurry." He said and shisui hopped in, dramatically closing the door while hearing his mother pass by before opening it back and quickly scurrying to itachi, tripping and landing over his best friend.

"Oh geez! Thank you!" Said shisui sitting up while pulling itachi back up. The male wrapped his arms around itachi hugging him tightly and wiping he side of his face on his with a grin."How'd you know where I live... How'd you manage to find me even?" Asked itachi."Well, I went to Mikoto--Mommy number 2's house. But didn't see you there." Shisui said looking up along with itachi as if looking at those chibi animations of a recap."Uh-huh.." Muttered itachi, shisui still wrapped around him. Shisui then adjusted his hug and sat behind itachi arms wrapped around his sides allowing his friend to eat and continued on."But I saw sasuke and he quickly told me the directions to your house before I ran out the window from mother." He adds."Then I found you! Besides, best shinobi friends, or best friends in general have special powers together! Similar to when two great shinonis bump fists!" Grinned shisui rather triumphantly as he hugged itachi tightly again then slid over to sit beside him."So, where's the pretty wife?" Asked shisui with delight as he eyed itachi's food, which was now half eaten.

Itachi nodded his head toward the kitchen and shisui hopped up, taking off his sandals and throwing them to the side over his shoulder."I needa make a memorable entrance!" He whispered."She probably already heard you." Itachi commented. Shisui then leaned over his friend patting his head and grinning as he pointed at the air."Heard! But not see!" He said and itachi smiled letting out a sigh before shisui walked into the kitchen and put his hands up in the air, scooping Sayuri up from behind then spinning and putting her down gently and swiftly."HELLLOOOOO ITA-CHANS WIFE!!~" mused Shisui behind her as he ran back to itachi laughing and sitting beside him."Did you see? Did you saw that ita-chan?! I did it so fast and she didn't see my face then I ran!" Explained shisui childishly as he nudged itachi trying to make him smile. Without failing, itachi did and pushed half of his food beside shisui."Eat up." He offered. That was when shisui's stomach growled and it such handed him his chopsticks."Thanks!" Chuckled the male.

Despite being the more calmer one and shisui being the energetic one, the two got along very very well. To a point where even mistaken as a male couple! Though being the energetic one for an uchiha, shisui was the same age as itachi and taller. Born exactly the same day and time--Even in seconds somehow the two were destined to be with each other. Though it was said by choice between the two, shisui would be the older one which came from a joke originally with unintentional help from sasuke whom asked 'which is older?'. The best friends responded,"Who seems older?" And of course the answer was itachi however shisui and him looked at each other grinning and decided to play a trick on itachi as surprise, shisui announcing himself,"Nope! I'm older! Surprising isn't it sasuke?!" And it stuck.

"Woah her cooking is delicious!" Exclaimed shisui."You think they'll accept bigamy?" Shisui joked leaning towards itachi. Itachi stared at him then shook his head letting out a laugh and pushed shisui's face away."Sayuri is mine by law. Like it or not." Retorted itachi and shisui from eating to fast choked before getting roughly patted on the back by itachi, to which he swallowed back his food."ACK! Oh thanks! So no?" Joked shisui."I'm gonna ask her!~" he said laughing and waved his hand around that held the chopsticks up in the air.

"COME BACKKKK SAYURII!" He yelled."SAYYYURRRII!" He calls.

Smiling, she wandered off to go warm him a cup of tea to drink. Placing the pot back onto the stove, she left Itachi to eat peacefully. She had yet to make her own meal anyway and knew that he would probably be rushing out a soon as she had finished her food. He was a busy man so it was nothing she wasn't expecting now that she was living with him. Still, it seemed that the Uchiha compound was much more active in the early hours than she had first thought. Much like Itachi, she also heard the angry call of an upset mother, stomping about looking for her child who was obviously on the erge of being punished before he or she had escaped into hiding. She had only peaked a bit out on the walkway, wondering if maybe the woman was passing by, but there wasn't a soul to be seen.

Such a loud family this would be! She couldn't even muster a very strong tone, let alone give such a vicious yell such as that! I was after the woman seemed to stomp past the house that she heard speaking near the front door. Had the woman asked Itachi if someone was there? Or maybe Itachi let in the fleeing child? She wasn't certain but she didn't care much either way. Itachi was able to make those choices after all, he of all people would know if someone was going to injure them if they came into the house. And since this was his families private property, she doubted anyone with that sort of ill intent would ever make it past the front gates.

The speaking got louder in the next room, it sounding now like someone that was around Itachi's age. Had it been a friend stopping by? Should she bring a second cup of tea? Well, it would be polite. As the tea once more warmed on the burner, she scurried over to the cupboard to pull out another cup for tea, setting it beside the one she had out for Itachi. Smiling a bit, she couldn't help but wonder what sort of friend was sitting there. They seemed to be quite talkative compared to the calm Itachi. Maybe it was Itachi's opposite in a way? That would be rather silly if it was! Giggling a bit as she tried to imagine someone that would be the exact opposite of Itachi, the calm and strong ninja, her body was jolted with a fierce grab.

She scream a bit in reflex as she was lifted into the air easily and spun around in a circle before being set down, the perpetrator fleeing with a rather loud and cheerful hello. Blushing like mad as she stumbled a bit to lean on to the counter, she turned to find no one behind her, the sound of chatter happening once more in the other room. The whole act had her small face flushed red and her eyes blinking in confusion. Had that been...Itachi's friend? Truly an opposite indeed! crouching a bit on the floor as she tried to calm her shocked heart, she found herself burying her face in her knees to calm herself. Goodness, she really needed to be more aware of her surroundings. If this kept happening she'd die of a heart attack before they were even officially married. The had yet to have the wedding after all, the arrangement was only for them to become familiar before the wedding. That would be happening next year.

As the voice called her name she flinched a bit, turning to see that he wasn't coming and instead calling her curiously. It was then the tea pot whistled at her as well, making her jump a bit and fall on her bottom onto the floor. Sighing weakly, she only stood up and poured the teas, grabbing the tray then and slowly wandering towards the eating room. Peaking in shyly at first, she stepped into the door way even though her face was terribly flushed.

"Ah...Y-yes?" She asked, stuttering slightly as she walked over to Itachi and set down his tea, also giving the other to Shisui in that moment.

Upon sensing that Sayuri had fallen a few times, itachi looked over at his friend raising an eyebrow back to being serious and was soon given tea."Tha-" but was interrupted."WOAH! THANKS!" The male said in a gasp. He then grabbed Sayuri by the hand and looked up at her."Hey, hey!" He said getting her attention."Let's get married!" The male said straight forward. Shisui then released her, patting his chest."Me and you! Cook for me, not for him!" Commented shisui laughing at his own joking behavior as he finished eating and wrapped an arm around itachi,grabbing his own cup of tea."It's fresh and hot." Itachi warned as shisui immediately took a large gulp before putting the tea down abruptly and blowing to the side as well as shaking his hand."OUCH!" He hissed. Itachi sighed and grabbed Shisui's hand, rubbing the hotness that burns him away and back to normal temperature."You almost gave Sayuri a heart attack as well. Though I wasn't worried, she's young anyways." He said. Shisui grinned brightly as usual.

"It's fine--If she were to die from a heart attack, she'll be replaced!"
"That's rude shisui, however by who?" Itachi said cooling his burnt hand with his.
"Me! Think about it! No meetings! It's just--BOOM. 'WE KNOW SHISUI AND TRUST HIM. MARRIED!'" Snapped shisui with his finger, indicating their extremely special friendship they had between each other. Itachi let out a laugh as he let go of his hand and shisui seemed satisfied at both the topic and his hand. He then looked at Sayuri."But she seems trustworthy it's not much of a competition as I'm already beaten out the line." Smiled the male before leaning on the table abruptly and depressingly releasing an exaggerated deep sigh."I never thought that I actually would certainly envy the person marrying you ita-chan." He joked. Itachi shook his head smiling."Hmm.. But there is the after life?" He reassured. Then shisui perked his head up."Ok then! Let's elope, become missing ninjas, then commit suicide!" Joked the male before snickering."I'll meet you in in the underworld where we'll be punished together and suffering for forbidden love and suicide!" Added shisui then shaking his head and snickering again at his own joke.

Itachi couldn't help but again laugh and shisui sat down, making a shadow clone before the shadow clone picked up all the empty dishes and began washing them."Hmmmm. Well, after tea shall we go?" He asked. Shisui nodded in agreement as the two finally became quiet again sipping from their cups at the same time coincidentally. Then itachi looked at shisui."Hey, shisui." He said."Hmm?" Replied the best friend."how was your morning really?What did you do?" He asked. Shisui almost spit his tea back in his cup and laughed scratching the back if his head."Well you see.. During the marriage meeting yesterday everything went well. We had breakfast this morning with mother and my wife's father, so they stopped and talked before parting ways." Nervously a laugh came out."And well.... Konohamaru came up to me showing me a technique naruto taught him.. You know--The sexy no jutsu, " itachi raised an eyebrow."Don't tell me you..." And soon shisui nodded guiltily."eheheheh.. Yup... I took it as a challenge and considering my mothers back was facing me and my wife's father staring at her which would have a view at me in the background, I felt challenged to show konohamaru a better sexy technique therefore did my own.... And you know the rest." Laughed shisui. Itachi facepalmed shaking his head and tried to refrain from laughing.

Sayuri had smiled at Itachi, doing her best to try and calm herself enough to be polite around his friend who was...something much more than just Itachi's opposite. Jumping a bit at the loud thanks from his friend, she hadn't pulled her hand away yet and it was snatched up by Shisui, making her blush as he suddenly made such a forward demand of her marrying him instead. Blushing, she stuttered and stumbled a bit, uncertain what this was suppose to mean. Thankfully it was all a joke it seemed as the Shisui instantly brushed off his declaration and grabbed his tea. Itachi was the first to warn him, Sayuri having tried but lost her voice as the young man drank nearly half his cup in one gulp.

Was this really a member of the Uchiha clan?

It was nothing like the image that Itachi seemed to give the rest of the village. Calm, cool and collected. Knowing all things at all times and never being surprised by anything. In fact, this man here seemed like an odd fellow, very loud and cheerful and just...just not what she thought the Uchiha's were. It was relaxing in a small way though. It meant that not all Uchiha's were cold, it meant there really was a chance to see more than just a polite smile as well. Watching the two of them interact was strange, it seemed that they were just built for each other. Feeling a prick of pain at the replacement comment, she decided it would be best if she were to leave. However, it seemed that it was not meant to be as Itachi summoned a clone and had that wander off to go deal with the dishes, leaving her kneeling there near the traditional table and wondering what to do with herself.

The conversation was very...odd, and she couldn't find herself slipping into it. I. fact, she wondered if this would be common, her being completely without understanding on what they spoke of. Forever in the dark on such things. She understood a little, but that wouldn't make much difference when Itachi continued his work. At the mention of a marriage meeting though, she listened up and blinked at the fact that this man was old enough to even have such a thing. But that would mean having a person to relate to maybe! Or at least a fellow new addition to the family. If Itachi was such good friends with this man, it would only make sense for her to try and be just as welcoming with Shisui's future bride. However, one part of his story did catch her attention...

"Sexy no...Jutsu?" She asked slowly out loud, looking between the two of them as the explanation had been very loose but it seemed they already understood each other completely. "Ah, I'm sorry...I don't mean to pry." She added quickly.

As the tea cooled,shisui sipped from it."Eh, you don't know?" He said then grinned mischievously."Let me show you!" Shisui mused doing a hand sign."Sexy no jutsu!" He said and soon a puff of smoke appeared, covering an exotic female version of shisui at his place."See?~" the now she mused before turning back. For the most part itachi kept staring, with a straight face before shisui now in his normal form laughed. Itachi let out a sigh continuing to drink his own tea and managed to finish it in one go without stopping. His throat, chest, and stomach felt really yard and he stand up."I'm going to the bathroom then we're leaving." He said to shisui and walked away."Oi hurry! I need to use it too!" He called looking over his shoulder.

After a few minutes itachi came out and shisui quickly finished his tea grabbing the cup and quickly washing them. He then lightly pushed itachi out of the way in order to go to the bathroom himself and after another few minutes came back grinning."Oh yeah--I also plan on living around you guys. Most likely across or a few residence down." He commented. Itachi looked at shisui."That's pretty exciting." He said with a smile then walked to the front door putting on some black stretchy material wrapping around his calves before putting on his black sandals."Bye Sayuri." He said looking over his shoulder and smiling. Shisui thanked and said his farewells to her as well before joining itachi's side as he waited for his friend.

Sayuri quickly regretted her question as a nude woman appeared, just barely covered where it was important. Blushing in shock she blinked as she realized it looked as if Shisui had become the woman himself! Thankfully he changed back quickly. She was shocked to say the least, she had no idea such abilities existed. Did ninja really use such techniques? It made her wonder if she had gotten lucky by being put into an arranged marriage with someone as cool and polite as Itachi, if other ninja used such techniques she could only imagine would they might try to ask her to do! A small part of her was also surprised Itachi had kept a straight face during it, maybe he just had that much control...or maybe it was because it was his best friend...She was uncertain.

As the two moved quickly, she let them do their thing since they seemed to be getting ready to leave for the day. As the men went about their business, Sayuri headed into the kitchen to put the tray away before stepping back out into the hall to say goodbye to the men. Standing there as they both prepared to leave, she gave a polite smile and bowed slightly. "Have a good day Itachi-san...You as well Shisui-san." She said softly as she stood backup straight.

After a few minutes of walking, itachi and Shisui then traveled quickly by rooftop back to the ANBU base to get their protecting gear on and mask, as well as some weapons and a few more supplies. Just before this, shisui and itachi stopped Infront of some females who had given them free bento boxes, to which they accepted before leaving. It was then that they stopped by the hokage building to be assigned a task or mission, and it seemed as though this one would be easy, like any other ANBU mission. Just a normal task.

While at the locker rooms waiting for other members, the guys opened their bento boxes curiously. Shisui had a small bento box while itachi had a bigger one twice his size. However the food was the same portion thankfully and shisui grinned at his chick bento while itachi seemed impressed by his panda bento. Shisui's had meat on the side, same with itachi so they were pretty much the same and they put it in the rcpouches quietly."It's pretty neat and crafty how much effort is put into these, agree itachi?" Shisui said. Itachi chuckled."Agreed." Before standing up once the ANBU crowd appeared. Itachi then explained the mission as well as information about their opponents.

"We meet at the forest to talk more about a plan then meet out enemies by surprise on my signal." Itachi ordered through his weasel mask."Yes sir!" The group said before everyone scattered or teleported in their own way. Shisui and itachi disappearing together. After about fifteen minutes everyone reunited as a group, to which itachi wore a red scarf around his neck indicating his rank as he wasn't wearing the simple uniform alone. He kneeled one knee on the ground setting up a map as the members crowded around him looking down at the map on the dusty ground and made some markings for his plan."Then we attack one by one. Fast and simple." He finished."Questions, comments, concerns?" Asked itachi looking at each and every one of his members. Everyone stayed silent and he nodded."Scatter to your places then!" He ordered."Right!" They yelled in response disappearing in then own way to their places itachi thoroughly explained simply.

With it just being her in the house, Sayuri went about cleaning up the place. She washed the other dishes that had not been cleaned just yet and wiped down the counters, along with writing up a list of what she would prepare for dinner that evening. She had gotten only a basic idea of what Itachi would eat so she was doing her best to follow it completely. As the topic of food hit her minds she wondered if he would be interested in bento's for any day he was home for a mission. He couldn't be set out of the village every day, could he? She honestly didn't know but...it would be worth asking, that way he wouldn't have to keep buying a bento if he needed one.

With that done she hurried on her way and went to work cleaning up the house. It was what she was taught to do. That and she would be working her last days over the weekend it seemed, as her mother had demanded that she leave her job as soon as possible. Filling a bucket with water, she decided to wash the floors that day, it had been a closed home since the day before after all, the floors had probably only gotten swept up, not truly washed. So humming a small tune, she went about her business washing the walk path and the kitchen.

Soon everyone was in a circle yet in different places and different distances like said, fighting their own opponents or waiting for them to arrive in order to do silent kills. Two against two for each anbu member who had a partner, and in this case Itachi was often paired with Shisui of course.

Shisui and Itachi however had a very large opponent rather then two people, whom was heavily guarded by about eight other high ranked jounins. They were observating for now and Shisui was just opposite from where Itachi's location was. They were also waiting for their anbu members.

Each pair of members soon came. Itachi raised his hand up in the air as his members were scattered and in different distances yet close around him. He watched without his sharingan along with Shisui and soon flicked his pointing finger up in the air signaling the members to kill off one member each then hide. And that exactly happened, they did it quick and made their opponent turn around only to see his ninja crowd somehow get killed out of thin air. They made noises of pain before falling dead on the ground and the large male roared at the last member who was alive and about to be killed.

The anbu covered her ears but managed to stab the ninja anyways. The mans roar was deafening--like a super sonic roar or something. She was about to pass out until the member threw their paper bombs around the man on the ground causing it to detonate and go off one by one before Itachi quickly scooped the girl away and jumped to a tree branch laying her down."Rest up--Its fine." He said turning around as the anbu members jumped down and each cut the man before hiding off again.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!?" He Growled loudly.

Sayuri had finished most of the cleaning by noon, leaving her with very little to do. It seemed though that she wouldn't be bored for long as a knock came to the door. Getting up, a small part of her was surprised to have a visitor. The only people that knew she had moved at all were her family and select friends. Most other's assumed she was still at home more than likely. After all, she wasn't really married yet so there was no reason to parade around this new living situation until it became permanent. So, she got up from where she had rested and wandered towards the door, opening it to find none other than Hatake Kakashi.

"Ah, hello Hatake-san...How did you-"

"Your father." He said simply as he turned through a page in his book. "I've had a bit of free time while my team is working on a mission on the other side of the village. I was asked to deliver this to you from the Hokage. Your services are needed again." He said bluntly as he stood there.

"Oh, another session then? It has been awhile...Are these all the details for myself?" She asked politely.

"Yes, do keep them private though. After all we've done a lot to keep this hush hush haven't we?" He said, then giving his classic smiley eye of sorts.

"You are't by coming right to my front door, Hatake-san..." She retorted slowly.

"Ah, but for all they know I am looking for Itachi-san...A nice cover up don't you think?"

Sayuri shook her head and smiled up at the much older ninja. She was familiar of him through her father and the Hokage...she even had the pleasure of working with him once or twice. Of course, he, as well as many of the older ninjas, knew the truth of her other work in the village. Most everyone else did not, especially not her mother. That was the whole reason such drastic measures were taken. If Miko learned about what was really going on behind her back...well, it could be promised that several high rank men who were married...would find themselves getting sink eyes from their wives..."I'll keep this safe. Have a good day, Hatake-san."

"You as well, Sayuri-sensei~" He said with a teasing tone before jumping away, leaving her to close to door to her home.

While at itachi's mission, Shisui threw out a wired kunai and pulled on it causing the man to trip back. Everyone then threw out their own wired Kunais following alone and pulled on it, causing some cuts as well as roughly pinning the man down. Only then itachi jumped out from the trees and landed on the giant mans chest taking out his sword with ease as it made a noise. He pointed it at his eye in particular."Answers now. Why are you here? What were you doing?" Itachi asked dully as he narrowed his eyes, his Sharingan on."Even the slightest movements, the wires will slit through your skin." He commented.

The man groaned then grinned. He then laughed hysterically and let out a deep sigh."It's not over for me! It's over for you!" He said immediately sitting up and grabbing the weasel masked ANBU choke slamming him roughly. The members watched with shock but the itachi he caught turned into a flock of crows cawing and flying around his opponent. Shisui, panting looked at itachi."That was close--Becareful!" He whispered in a hiss as he was the one to quickly grab itachi. Itachi merely tssked and soon shisui used his body flicker technique and took out his sword, deciding to just kill the man and get it over with. He yelled in the process and soon stabbed the guy. The man stumbled but didn't fall and it left shisui shocked as he tried to get his sword out.

The ANBU then appeared, the man melting away sloppily like clay. He made some hand signs really fast."SHISUI MOVE!" He yelled, pushing his mask aside and taking a deep breath in before blowing out revealing his fire style fireball jutsu technique. Shisui jumped up in the air on time also using the same jutsu. The clay burned even faster and the other ANBU members seemed to follow along before the clay remained still on the ground.

Itachi going on the ground, observed the clay and his eyes widened when his Sharingan caught the sight of paper seal bits scattered around."GET BACK!" He yelled as everyone quickly scattered and soon the pile of clay exploded causing most of the members to fly from the impact."Tssk... Everyone alright?!" He said loudly. The members stand up slowly staggering around and itachi approached the clay again, taking a small piece and one of the shredded paper seals."Let's keep moving." He ordered beginning to scatter around more north.

Sayuri had taken the note she had been given into her room before reading it. After all, this was suppose to be a private thing, if it was discovered there would be several heads rolling all because her mother was such a large influence among women. The right words could easy flip the tables in her favor, such as turning all the wives against their husbands enough for the men to break down and give her what she wanted, her daughter not working as as a teacher for ninja. It was a job no one but ninja's knew of, and even then it was a select group of ninja who could be trusted. Those she taught were forced to sigh a very binding contract to keep their lips shut...if she remembered correctly those who blabbed about it could suffer some serious penalties.

Sitting on her bed, she looked at the time and location before nodding her head. It had been such a long while since she had done the class. Her mother had been very good at keeping her busy with her marriage meeting, and then the moving as well as the offical engagement had forced her to not do anymore work besides her job as a waitress. A small part of her wondered if Itachi would be informed of this, he was a ninja after all, even if a young one. Would it bother him if she did this work? It wasn't a classic sort of training she showed after all. It could be considered a bit...too showy. Sighing, she decided to not tell him. It be best if he thought her as the woman her mother wished her to be...After all, she was to be a bride, not a teacher.

With that in mind she tucked the note away in her desk were no one would look, Itachi hadn't been so daring as to come into her room without her there so far and she doubted him to be the sort of man who would snoop on someone like her. With that in mind, she shrugged off the new information and went back to her chores, her next task being to check the bath, it was a classic bath but neither of them had used it the other day and that meant it was probably still a bit dusty and dirty in there. She couldn't expect Itachi to have scrubbed it, he was a busy man and had been setting up the rest of the house the day before.

~ ~ ~
Time skip

In the end itachi had succeeded in his mission. However he was already assigned right after and this new one would take days, if not a week or two most likely. The male finally came home, opening the door to his house, and itachi held onto the walls for support as he went to the bathroom to shower. He was clearly tired at home now, however if outside of home wouldn't show it and Kizuato attempted to follow, before having the bathroom door shut Infront of his face. The fox tilted his head then stand on his hind legs patting the door with his paws rather then scratching, careful not to damage anything.

"Itachi." Called the fox as he patted louder nonstop and a numerous times."Itachi." Said Kizuato, before the door opened allowing the animal in before shutting and locking again.

After twenty minutes he came out clean and in new clothes with his necklace on. Itachi walked into the kitchen letting out an exhausting sigh and looked into the fridge. Kizuato by his ankles. It wasn't long before itachi simply went back to the living room next to the table, and laid his back on the ground letting out a deep sigh of both relief and exhausted as the fox trotted after him, jumping on his chest and sitting there.

"Pet me." Ordered the fox. Itachi looked blankly at kizuato and closed his eyes before opening them back and petting him. Kizuato in the end, began to lay down and it was quiet again.

Sayuri had kept herself busy for the rest of the day. She had gone shopping for a few more things that hadn't been bought the day before she would need for dinner. The rest of the day she had been drawing quietly in her room, working on several human sketches that she thought would be good for some practice. Of course, it was just sketching so it wasn't a very fine tuned look and she was doing quite a bit of shading and erasing. At the sound of someone coming in though, she looked up from her work. It seemed Itachi had returned and gone straight to the bathroom. It was understandable, He had been gone since early that morning, she could only imagine how tired he must have felt.

As she thought on this, she figured she'd let him settle in before bothering him with questions on dinner. After all, it was very much the same for her father back when she was younger. He'd stumble into the house after a long day of missions and be a zombie until he had crashed on the floor near the table and my mother had brought him coffee. It would take a bit but he'd be back to himself in a matter of minutes, talking up a storm with his sons on their training at school while she would curl up in his lap with a stuffed animal and listen curiously, as at the time, she had been told she wouldn't get to go to ninja school like her brothers.

It had taken a bit, but when it seemed that the noises had stopped in the bathroom, Sayuri got up from her art and headed out of her room. Quietly, she passed the sitting table and saw Kizuato curled up on top of Itachi as the man sleepily pet the fox. Smiling, she wandered into the kitchen and prepared some hot tea, letting the water come to a boil as she also started to prepare him a snack. She hadn't started dinner yet, but at the same time she hadn't known if he would be late or on time like the day before. So quickly, she made some dango. She hadn't used all the dough she mixed the day prior so it didn't take too long to cook up some of the dumplings and put them on sticks. After that, she brewed his tea and poured him a hot cup along with a plate of dango before wandering into the room.

"Welcome home, Itachi-san." She said simply as she knelt down next to the table and placed the tea and dango near where he was sitting. "I hope you day went well."

As itachi momentarily rested, he soon heard Sayuri come in and put some things on the table to which he opened his eyes and slowly gestured up, Putting Kizuato in his shirt with his head sticking out and resting on his shoulder. Itachi eyed the things on the table, his cup of fresh hot tea and some freshly made dangos on a plate and sat cross legged on the pillow beside the table as he reached for a dango silently.

"Welcome home, itachi-San." She said. Itachi looked at her as he slowly ate and blinked."You can just call me itachi." He shrugged then smiled tiredly."But then again whatever floats your boat, right?" He commented as he ate his dangos."I hope your day went well." She said."I guess it was fine." Itachi answered besides saying 'it was exhausting' as that was an obvious and now low credited answer to give.

Status
Not open for further replies.