The Unknown Crisis (Open for new players)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever you do. DON'T make my little nut of a character angry. e.e It's hard to stop him, and I haven't seen anybodies character with such an ability that will stop his by now. He's a huge support character, just don't let him get too involved with the group. XD

OH MY GOD! SCRUBZ TOOK THE BAIT! XD Lovely wind down though.

lol of course he would dude lol" Cryrax will become social lol scrubz like people around and cheer them up.

e.e Here's the thing. One cannot simply... Make Cryrax more social. He's too emotionally screwed up. XD

I can see dude I'm sure with the journey he either get worse or better i don't even know what scrubz is going to do lol

Well at the moment we are standing around a tree waiting for some one so why dont you just walk up and say something along the lines of i am sorry i am late my message has just found me or if you want i can say that another set of dice have just shown up so some one must be joining us and then you could come in if you want.

ok i still dont get how to use the dice in the rp but i want my charater to be chase or somethin

if it high i make her get chease if its low it dose not

she not geting chased man -_-

What powers does your character have? i have been using them when i need my element powers you just roll the dice to see if you spell or magic worked.So you only really need to worry about the die when you are using powers.

ohhh ok thaks i though it was in bad happing so if you get chses you would to use the dice high mans your okow means yur die or chapter or middle your wounden

Also i think i want to join later on becuse today i have to go out and g stuff so i will be on and off and tomrrow i my on once when its morning and then at night i am going to montral to live there then after that i will only be on the computer for an hoer everyday after that. so i have a big thing happing on moday my grad and yep tn goi home

No worry's just let me know when you want to join and i'll help you come in to it.

thanks ^^ i think today woll be that day but just to note i wont be on tomorrow maybe

No worry's hun i'll be back on later and see if your on and if you want me to pull you in to the roleplay.

I on right now and I am using my computer so you can pull me in now if you want. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.