Online Availability
NEVER
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Douche
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies

I... I understood the part where he said something about something ...

Scientology teaches that people are immortal beings who have forgotten their true nature. Its method of spiritual rehabilitation is a type of counselling known as auditing, in which practitioners aim to consciously re-experience painful or traumatic events in their past in order to free themselves of their limiting effects.

uh....*opens mouth as if to speak but then falls silent* X_x ....

I should turn one of my roleplays into an organised religion.

You still write better science fiction than the creator of this religion did.

Hmm, you know...if writers can successfully create a religion by pulling crazy stories out of their asses, maybe we can all do it. Someone should post a second thread where we come up with stories that sound like religions and see if we can do better than scientology.

I just do not know what to say right now. I think that video just frayed my brain, then ate it for breakfast so I think I will just be enjoying something which requires complicated thoughts tonight. Or look for a new brain. Seriously, that video is just insane, especially the way it summarises everything... I suppose now I will have to do some reading to see if it is really true, though.