The Undead Rise - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to make a female soon, but there is my two males, the new guy who plays a male, and two females.

I believe we have 2 males and 2 females at this point, though one of the females is 13 so maybe you would want to make another female.

XD in that case, I'll go for it o-o (I may also make a young aged male too o-o idk)

New Character!
"My name is Meghan Persaula Zuri."
"I'm 23 years old, as if that is any of your business."
katy-perry.jpg

KatyPerryperformsminiconcertTimesSquare6TBPjL4oJs6l.jpg

"I've been in the modeling business for six years now. It wasn't hard to get any modeling job, you just need to know what strings to pull. My Daddy has many connections in the city, so I can get a lot of jobs with the snap of my fingers."

This character is going to be the classic, stereotypical stone cold bitch who will use good looks and he natural bitch factor to get where she wants to go. I don't know how long she will last though.

Name: Amica Faye
Brief History: As a college student, she lives in a rented home a good distance from the college. (happens to be located near Gregs house) She was friends with Asa, she helps her study alot, she's like the daughter she never had for her...
Appearance:
ookami-san-07-18.jpg

Attitude: Timid, nervous, is a quick thinker, she tends blame herself when something goes wrong, she's understanding, and open minded, and empathetic

Last edited:
Gonna post another in a moment o-o

Name: Ander Faye
Brief History: As Amicas younger brother, he lives in the same house Amica does (Their parents weren't too fond of them, they got rid of them as soon as they could)
Appearance:
schooldays03.jpg

Attitude: Timid sometimes, nervous, and shy, his shyness is something he developed on his own. he's commonly analytical he balances both instincts and logical thought (he's got a high IQ), he's balanced in mental and physical strength, having some of both, he's caring, loyal, and empathetic like his sister too

Last edited:
Do I just jump in? Or do I wait for a confirmation on my characters?

You were already confirmed as an original member, jump on it.

Just gonna make a few minor edits on someones request first o-o

What kind of zombies? Rage or Romero? I can think of a few different characters based on that.

Well they start off as Romero basically, then we get into much better and stronger zombies. I think it depends on where we are. Like if we go to a high school and we find a team of undead football players, (already used example I know) then we would have rage zombies.

So lethargic for the most part, but can be quick and such, I'm assuming you still have to go for the head in either case? And would recently turned be more rage type?

The head is a must, yes. I was thinking about that. I was thinking that they start off rage, then they slowly sort of decompose and become slow, no matter what body type. Thought it might take longer.

Right, if recently turned, might they be 'killed' by normal fatal shots, but rise a few minutes later? Might allow breathing room when dealing with rage zombies, like, the bite induces the rage sort of mode, and that can continue to be fueled if able to feed, and those zombies will indeed eat down to the bones when available, whereas the slower ones lose interest after the victim dies, and shamble away rather than continuing to eat?

So, rage zombies are hungry, and the slower ones are just looking to infect? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Kind of how I was thinking, like, slower ones will eat until the person is dead, and then start to lose interest.

Oh yeah I see. Kind of like how now the victim is dead, and not squirming and trying to get away, they don't want to feed on them anymore?

Yeah, like, they want warm moving flesh, whereas the rage ones just want to feed until they 'die'

Status
Not open for further replies.