The Undead Rise - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's another interested person!

I don't mind more joining but if it gets too full it might not be too much fun in my opinion, also we seem to have 4 persons now

Because I'm required to do this, I'm making a character sheet so I can organize the characters and stuff.
I would like:
Name, first and last
Appearance (Picture or description)
Attitude
Anything else I can think of will be helpful will be added. Thanks guys.

Name: Asa Ayanno
Brief History: She is a 13 year old girl that lives with her parents she is usualy straight out and does what she pleases, it is hard to make her listen to someone in a none serious discussion and she always tries to make everyone happy that she likes, but she tries to keep her distance to most people.
Appearance:
20130510151936.jpg
Attitude: Shy, easily annoyed, cheerful, blunt

I made it really short, I would prefer making her personality change over the course of this, since it is a changing world.

This is just my character submission, you don't need to follow the way I write it.
Meet Greg Stellow, and his brother Ivan Stellow.
Greg is twenty years old, and Ivan is only sixteen. Greg stands 6'4 off the ground, and Ivan is a few inches shorter than his brother. Greg is very active, out at concerts, playing football and sports so he is very built. Ivan is skinny, ,but not very toned. Greg thinks about most of the negatives to every thing that happens to him, causing him to seem fairly depressed. Ivan is one of the happiest people you can meet, until anything completely traumatizing happens.
Greg:
dethklok_by_necrothic-d4c5zn6.png

Ivan: Ivan has no hair, he completely shaved it off so he can be different. He has a face that if fairly sharp at the jaw and dark brown eyes that always threaten with each glance.
The brothers haven't gone through much, mostly just a few break ups, some ups and downs in life. Nothing too harsh.

Name: Janette "Jane" Lawrence

Brief History: Jane grew up in a town where everyone knew each other, and news never took more than a hour to reach all ears. Finally that had began working on her nerves and she broke free to the city, in hopes of getting a good education at a local art school. Things are never so easy though. Cost of life in the city is high and she quickly had to drop hopes of full time learning for work to afford her apartment and other essentials. Now she only draws and paints in the confines of her place, trying to self teach from books.

Appearance:
Long_Brown_Hair_96353.jpg

Attitude: Determined, headstrong, caring.

@york you think you will still be joining this? I'm just writting a part and I wondered since I didn't see you anywhere :O

Yeah, York, it would be nice if we had a reply from you in there.

o-o I wasn't getting notifications for this o-o at any rate I'll type up a character soon

Hi i was looking through the forums and saw this one and wondered if it's still open for more characters.
I will leave a character sheet here just in case you still want more people. I will make it short, hope it's ok.

Name, Kain Strauss
Age 19
Brief History: Kain is a loner still in highschool his dark nature always alienated him from others. Left home as soon as he turned 18 as his parents always tried to control him and his hobbies, which are the few things he wouldn't allow other to lecture him about.
Appearance:
fi_ao_no_exorcist_02_wallpaper_yukio+okumura.png
Attitude: Calm and pondered person, always looking out for himself

I guess we can have a few more...since we spoke about it previously :)

Sounds good to me, well mainly because I made him sign up :p

I intend on making a few characters later to help the plot flow, I'm also planning on using Greg's brother Ivan for a big plot thing and character development.

interesting :P

Hold on, exactly how many of each gender? XD cause I'm trying to balance out the genders a bit, so my character will depend on just how many of each gender there will be in the end o-o

Status
Not open for further replies.