The undead princess

"Yes, I expected as much. My castle and village is probably quite humble compared to what you are used to. Smaller, yet filled with more excitement, wouldn't you say?" He asked rhetorically. The awkward pause made him slightly uncomfortable, and he was happy when she broke the silence again. "Ah, I can assure you it is. I make sure to have people that are still alive, from the village, to work in my kitchen. Skeletons are so bad at tasting, and tend to make a mess if they try." He grinned slightly, remembering how it was when he had tried using skeletal chefs.

Rashara couldn't help but laugh at the imagery of the skeletal cooks, but she quickly gained her composer to answer his question.

"To be honest my Lord, I would not know about the excitement of my Father's Kingdom, as I was kept in the castle most of my short lived-life." Her smile took on a hint of meloncholy as her gaze drifted down to the floor for a moment, before looking back up into DeLoch's eyes. "I was a very weak, sickly child, as I'm sure you were aware..."

"Oh, yes, of course. My apologies. I knew, really, I just didn't think of it..." He truly was sorry for his own stupidity. He knew he should've been been more careful with talking about her old life. "You were sick, yes, but you still grew up to be a beautiful woman. And in your new form, you cannot become sick from any non-magical diseases. And quite a few of the magical ones will have no effect on you. So you can live for the rest of your un-life free of fear from sickness." He tried cheering her up a bit, if only for a moment.

Rashara blushed with his compliments, following him the last stretch down the stairs and do the dining hall. The table was beuatifully set and elegant in it's own regard. silver plates and cutlery glittering in the low lights of the candles that lit the area.

"Don't worry DeLoch, I find no offense to my past. Despite being sick, I was able to enjoy the company of my loved ones, purhaps exploration will be something I will experiance with my....non-life." She managed to laugh, despite feeling a bit empty inside. "It is nice to know that the same that plagued me will not bring me fear again, I thank you again for this opportunity~"

DeLoch laughed slightly with her before he started talking once more. "Everyone should have an opportunity to experience life, or un-life as the case might be. And so, if someone was to die before their time has truly come, I feel that they deserve a second chance of some sort. Be it as a simple skeleton or a ghost, or something more, like u-like you." He quickly corrected himself, while pretending that he didn't.
He took his seat at the head of the table and motioned for Rashara to take the seat next to him, before his eyes flashed of green for a moment, as he sent a message to the chefs to serve the food.

The Princess had not caught his correction, simply nodding and taking a seat next to him. She gasped with surprise when the chefs emerged from the kitchen with the silver platters that matched the rest of the table settings.

They set hers down and uncovered it, revealing exactly what she had mentioned wanting to the kind Lord.

"How...how did they know?" She looked at him, folding her cloth napkin in her lap and smiling; simply astonished. "That is incredible!" She was awestruck, curiously looking at DeLoch's face.

"Magic, my dear princess. Magic." He said with a light chuckle. "I have a mental connection with every servant of mine that is undead, which allows me to send and receive messages, rely orders and such things. You might question how the living servants of the kitchen can receive said messages, but it is rather simple. Some of the people who die, do not have a body with bones that survive, from being crushed by a boulder, or something like that. But if their skulls are still intact, I can use them. And I do. I've set them up as sentries and messengers around the castle. Including one in the kitchen. He told the chefs that we were here, and so..." He motioned for his food, before picking up his cutlery and ate a small piece of it. He suddenly got a strange look on his face, and he swallowed hurriedly. "Of course, I do not see you as such a servant, and so, I have not connected you to the network. I could, if you should wish so, of course." He took another piece of the meal.

( Victor DeLoch explains his connection with the servants, Rashara does not think it is necessary to be included in that link. They are a bit flirtatious as they eat their meal and Rashara asks him about the Stables and if he has horses. He takes her out to the "living" stables, and she meets the stable boy)

"Oh, Hello there~" Rashara cooes, looking at the boy with wonderous eyes. There was a hint of concern behind her greeting, turning to Deloch and whispering "is he?". The question was regarding his mortality, alive or dead? She couldn't tell. "It's very nice to meet you" She smiled, reaching out her hand and giving the boy a sturdy handshake. The boy wiggled with happiness, walking about the stable and introducing her to each stallion and mare.

"No, the boy is mortal. He still has a beating heart, and has never died. I hire local boys for jobs like this, you see. Where else should a young boy get a job in a village with an untiring workforce?" He chuckled once more. "Young boys needs to earn a bit of experience, don't they?" Rather than following the two, he walked over to the largest, black one, stroking it's mane gently, only halfway expecting an answer.

Rashara had followed the boy to look at a precious looking white mare, holding her hand out with a bit of nervousness. She was delighted when the beast reached out with its muzzle, grazing against her hand with a playfull whinny. Her fingers curled in to gently play with the horses mane, carressing her face and smiling.

"I've never seen anything so beautiful..."

"As right M'Lady. She's da beauty o' da stables. Rare dem white ones. We try to make sure there's becomin more o' dem though." The boy said cheerfully. "'Er name's Mara, by da way. Name o' some old goddess o' beauty or somethin. Fits 'a, don't it?" He couldn't help but to steal a few glances at the lady herself. "If da Lord allows it, ya could 'ave a lil ride around da village on her, if ya want?" He offered.

A spark of excitement shot through the Princess' eyes as she listened to the young boy, looking up at the horse and smiling wide. "Mara~" She cooed, petting her face again and getting the warm and fuzzies. The idea of learning how to ride a horse was so riviting that she couldn't pass it up.

"Oh, can we M'Lord?! Please?" She turned to look at DeLoch, tryingher hardest to sway him if he was even thinking of saying no. "Pleeeeaaase?"

DeLoch laughed as he turned towards the two. "Yes, of course you can! I didn't take you down here just to show you the horses. I expected you to want to ride as well." He said, walking towards them. "I'll get 'er all saddld up M'Lady. M'Lord. She's one o' da tames horses as well, an she'll prolly be easy to ride. Ah learned ta ride on her meself!" The boy said as he went and got a nice, brown saddle for Mara.

"Could we really?!" Rashara jumped up with excitement, her breast wiggling inside her soft cotton dress as she bounced around like an eager little girl. She turned to the horse called Mara, giggling and playing with her mane. "This is so wonderful!" Rashara's long red hair draped down her back every time she moved, flowing back and forth over her body and shimmering in the low lit stable.

Both the men couldn't help but to stare a bit at the bouncing bosom in front of them, before they kept on with what they were doing. The boy put the saddle on Mara and made sure all the straps and such were in the right places and tight enough, while Victor did the same on Shadowmare, using magic rather than his hands. It didn't take long, and before much time had passed, the horses were lead outside. "Mara ain't a whole lotta trouble M'Lady. She won't act up or nothin, an she'll be an easy ride." He stopped and stood at the side of Mara. "Ya put yer foot in dis 'ere loop den swing yer foot over her and puttin it in da other loop. Den ya take da reins ta control 'er." He explained, as De'Loch got onto his own horse.

Rashara followed the young boy out to the field, taking the reins from him and looking at the loop. Her dress made it hard for her to get up, but with a hand grabbing the saddle, she was able to get on good enough. As she swung her leg over to the other side, her dress blew up, giving both the boy and DeLoch a good view of her ass in her silken panties.

The Princess blushed as she tucked her dress under her rear, tucking it under her so it wouldn't do that again, hoping no one had seen. She sat confitently on top of the mare, though she had no idea how to ride.

Both the boy and the lord grew wide eyed at the ass-display they were lucky enough to have for a moment. They both pretended to not have seen anything as she turned back towards them. Victor took the attention away from the little glimpse of her behind, by starting to explain how to rider. "You give her a nudge with your heels to make her go forwards. To make her turn, you nudge her with one of your heels, or give the reins a tug in the right direction. To stop her, pull the reins towards you. It's simple, really."

Rashara felt a bit more confident on Mara now, watching and slowly digging her heels into the horses side, getting her to take a couple steps forward. She took a moment to feel the hesitance in the harses body, trying out new method. She got used to the feel of riding prety quick, though the sattle was rough on her behind. She'd never been able to do anything like this , so she didn't care.

"This is great!" she smiled, looked at DeLoch and side stepping the horse to stand next to his own. She was a bit afraid to touch his horse, it was huge and intimidating.

"Indeed it is! There is no way to travel quite like on horseback!" Victor had to admit to himself that he had enjoyed watching Rashara trying out the horse. She was obviously enjoying it, and seeing her happy made him happy. "So, would you like to take a trip around town now then?" He asked, as Shadowmare whinnied slightly under him. Her tone was slightly odd, as if it was slightly hollow somehow. It was all part of her undead nature however.

Rashara reached out a hand to Victor, wanting him to keep her close. "Yeah, but only if we ride close, I'm not sure how to control her..." She laughed. A part of her wanted to be close to the young lord simply to be close to him, but the other part was actually a been worried. She turned her head of luxurious red waves to look at DeLoch, smiling as his horse whinnied. She assumed it's strangeness was something to do with magic, but she said nothing.

"Around town then?" She pat Mara's neck, holding the reins in her lap and waiting for Victor to lead the way.