The Uncanny X-Men (Marvel Cinematic Universe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OppositeInverse

Original poster

"People are afraid of what they do not understand. An alien invasion in New York, a handsome God dropping to us from the heavens, a former icon of a war hero found as a popsicle and now walks among the living. These spectacles people fear, but yet so invite into their very fabric of reality. They embrace the machinations of man, if it be a miracle such as The Iron Man, or a bane of existence as The Ultron proved to this world. But, if it revolves around man, they at least understand the concept. But for the other ones. For us, who've lived and lived beyond the confounds of privacy and secrecy for so long... they don't understand us. Human evolution. There was a time the Inhumans were peaceful in privacy, until it all came to light. Now today, they are perceived as radical freaks of immediate and discriminatory threat to the same world who promised to keep it safe. That is why. EXACTLY why we remain in the shadows. We are them, they are us, the misunderstood, but if they knew our power...our brilliant gift. That we don't need genetic splicing for our gifts to activate, that we are the next pinnacle in human evolution. That we are independent from Terragenesis, the world would go up in arms against us, who only wish to be embraced as the Captain America's. We have the right to have a right.

But I fear that will never be."

Excerpt from anonymous secret book titled 'Extinction', signed by the anonymous author known as 'X'.

deadpool-wallpaper-4-for-their-next-fight-captain-america-star-lord-and-gamora-will-battle-bullying-top-10-marvel-moments-in-2014.jpeg

The Inhuman reveal of the past half decade has taken the country up in arms and controversy about the rights and privileges of these now enhanced, and greatly altered beings, that some even question the humanity of. Laws, debates, activism, all now in a swirl of chaos and political strife as the one, key facet is faced in today's society: Are the Inhumans worthy, entitled, or even beneficial of human rights? Yeah, well, if only the world knew that there was another. The world was never alone, Inhumans have been around for thousands of years, but what's even more dark under that grave fact...is that there lies an offset genetic cousin of the Inhumans...one that's existed for centuries. And unlike the Inhumans, they don't need genetically engineered catalysts to activate a new beacon of the body. They are capable of doing that all on their own. No one has even heard of this such truth, not a whisper. Not until the 1970's. Tales of children being kept prisoner with "gifts from the gods". They were thought to be Inhuman, but when unsanctioned reports spread of "terrible power from the soul of men", this was translated into something far worse. The threat of evolution was here. The 1980's, it was only two groups in the world that looked into and gathered intel reports on the validity of such fables. One was known as HYDRA, a shell organization of Nazi-separates who believed in power from the unknown.

And the other. The other doesn't exist.

At one time it was known as The Hellfire Club to those who also believed in them. They were fabled to know that there was a force greater than human will, that even was higher than the beings worshipped as gods. No one ever got wind of credibility in the secret and clandestine elite sect of individuals, but the breadcrumbs of the unknown have bleak tales of a group of beings in the 80's and 90's, very spread out and very illicit in sighting, report, and validity. They very small percentage of populus that believed in these tales of grandeur and myths simply called them
"The X-Men". A group of selective individuals who helped shape some key events of national and even world famous moments. No one knows if these men existed, or if they walked in benevolence or malevolence, but if you ask some. They were here. And if you ask even fewer. They ARE here. Among us. They are...

xmcu.jpg

This is the Official OOC for The Uncanny X-Men, the RP that will take place in the Marvel Cinematic Universe featuring the most important group in all of Marvel other than The Avengers! The political, racial, and intelligent themes included in X-Men and the message of unity in individuality, difference, and outcasts always was why I loved the titular characters associated with them. And now I've created a story that will represent all of those things, while kicking a little bit of ass with some epic characters and powers! The Tone for this RP will be a feeling of morality vs. loyalty, and what's right vs what's needed in the world and today's society. The action will be sort of Kingsman like (grand but zany), and the plot will be intimate yet well thought like the recent James Bond Films.

If you have any questions/concerns please PM me or tag me, and for your sake... READ. THE. RULES.

DEMS DA RULEZ
1. The main common one. Respect Iwaku and its rules.

2. Any questions or intrigue about the plot or story come to me! I love hearing ideas even if we don't incorporate them.

3. OOC will be friendly and respectful. IC be extra and add flair all you'd like BUT...

4. BE REASONABLE. Realistically adapt and grow into abilities and make logical choices. You can control weather? Know that you will not begin with master continue or creating storms at will. Go into a very secure Army base tossing fireballs alone? Your IC has ended lol.

5. I do not mind if you guys subplot romance. Just keep it PG-13 and not TOO detailed.

6. & 7. Try to have UNIQUE characters. And check the INcheck link to see some exceptions to characters that will be available to play. If you didn't know from the InCheck, the process for selecting characters will be B-List characters (X-Men or general Marvel characters who haven't been adapted in the MCU), or OC's that have MCU ties no matter how big or small. CANON MAIN MCU CHARACTERS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO RP. This is it's own story. Cameos can occur however.

8. If you cannot post due to IRL or other reasons please post in consideration of everyone else. I'm interpreting this RP to go relatively fast pace wise not too speedy, so if you need assistance ask and you shall receive! And...

9. If you do fall too far behind or get in a hole you cant climb out of that doesn't mean you're done for. Unless you're intentionally a jerk or going against the tide of the plot, you can get back up to pace.

10. If you band together, or fight amongst each other IC, coordinate with each other as I will be overseeing those situations with a final outcome, but stay true to character and abilities. Don't force it just because you wanna "be great"

11. HAVE FUNNNNNNNN!!!!!

12. Now, if you read, accept, and understand all rules: At the end of your CS, write a sentence mentioning a known MCU character that would be true to your character.

CAST

Myself - Ace (Marrian Adler) AND A BUNCH OF NPC's

@Angelic Fusion - Harmony (OC)
@Dante - Angel (Warren Worthington III)
@Gands - Warpath (James Proudstar)
@Camleen - Jean Grey
@Nightwing95 - Cyclops (Scott Summers)
@AshenAngel - Leone Kyvak
@Stan Lee - ???
Emma Frost (unofficial)
Sunspot (unofficial)
Psylocke (unofficial)​

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: CoffeeCake
CS TEMPLATE

Appearance: (Real pic/face claim only )

Name:
Nickname (If any):
Height:
Weight:
Occupancy:

Personality Goods:
Personality Bads:

Hobbies and Skills:

Powers & Abilities:

Background: (Character bio & History)

AMR.jpg AMR2.jpg AMR3.jpg

Marrian Anya Adler
Code - Ace.
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 120 lbs
Occupancy: Home Schooled Student; Daughter of wealthy business liaison Randolph Winstrom.

Known Affiliates

Father - [?]
Mother - [?]
Maternal Aunt - [?]
Foster Father - Randolph Winstrom
Foster Mother - Irene Adler
Sponsor - Emma Grace Frost

Personality Goods:
  • Strong-Willed
  • Brilliant-Minded
  • Compassionate
  • Precise
Personality Bads:
  • Aloof
  • Stubborn
  • Devious
  • Forceful
Hobbies and Skills:
She can speak fluent French / Has great knowledge of law, politics, and current events / Has adept mechanical skills, capable of fixing cars and motor vehicles learned from her father Randolph / Unassumingly proficient in hand to hand combat provided by private security / Loves to adventure and explore whenever she can / She is very knowledgeable on wealthy and obscure items, artifacts, and antiques. / She's good with computers. / Has very good intuitive skills and mild psychic tendencies. /

Powers & Abilities: Catatonic Touch - Marrian has the mutated ability to send a bioshock to anyone she touches, causing their brains to overdrive into a catatonic state and effectively suppress and stifle their neurological sensors and signals through their bodies; This results in temporary blackout of thought, memories, function, and even abilities.

Background: Marrian Anya Adler was born in St. Charles, Missouri to a pair of hippie lovebirds who fell in love quickly and married due to the fact her biological mother was pregnant with her. Her mother gave birth to her, but both of her parents were unhappy in the relationship and having a daughter did not help them as they once thought. Her drug inducing parents' beliefs were radical and insane by society as they believed in the soul being able to transcend Earth, basing their principles off the studies of Hank Pym and his discovery of "The Quantum Realm". It was then they attempted to have the family ascend to the Quantum Realm, studying and researching of some monks who practiced magic and mysticism. It was then they attempted to access this alleged realm, as her mother overdosed on drugs, putting her father in a depression. He then turned to his late wife's sister to help raise the little girl, where she was raised in a normal home. And then it all went downhill from there. 2014, a mysterious incident occurs in St. Charles that sees an alien blob expand and consume some citizens of the city. A guy that the 14 year old Marrian was dating at the time was knocked unconscious by subsequent debris, putting him into a coma. This struck her hard, and upon visiting him in a hospital she cried by his bedside, declaring her puppy love for him. She then gave the boy her first ever kiss.

And her life changed forever. She felt a static charge leave her lips and into his, and he became conscious. It was an image that was burned into her brain forever. His eyes rolled back, as he started to seize immediately. His vitals spiked up and down as the doctors and nurses attempted to prevent his shock from killing him. But it was too late. He was gone, and Marrian was terrified and broken at the truth. Whatever happened, it was because of her. She gave her report to the police, as she cried in her room for a day straight, and then the moment came. The father of her dead boyfriend was outside her house with a mob full of people, telling her aunt and father that she was a freak. One of those abominations that the news and media had been speculating about. That she killed his son. The angry group raided the house and searched the rooms for Marrian, in which she climbed out and hid on her roof as the group wanted to turn her in for murder. She was only 14. And as her father and aunt fought off the trespassers to defend Marrian, an accident occurred where a raider threw Marrian's father into a sharp obstruct, piercing him. Her aunt beckoned her to run as the group began to panic from their deeds. Marrian ran in the night as far and fast as she could, some of the group driving to chase her down. And then she ran into a beacon of hope, a businessman by the name of Randolph Winstrom who saw the look of fear on her face and came to her aid. The reluctant and frantic girl shunned the man at first, begging him not to touch her, that she could kill him. He saw her fear and realized what she was referring to. The man sheltered her from the angry group, taking her to an associate of his named Mr. Max. This man looked at Marrian and saw more than a scared little girl, there was something behind her eyes... a certain fire. Marrian would remain safe while this mysterious man handled the angry group, as Marrian never saw them again. They returned her home, where the police were everywhere, bringing out the dead bodies of her father, and her aunt. Marrian broke down at this sight, Randolph and Mr. Max taking her away from the scene, both being extremely powerful and wealthy. They used their influence and resource to help Marrian stay off the radar of media and law enforcement, providing her with a new state ID, and documents, based out of New York.

To which this day, she has been living. Leaving her past and family of Missouri behind. She's been officially adopted by Randolph and his lover, Irene Adler whom is an activist/blogger for Inhuman rights, even changing Marrian's last name to Adler. Her name, identity, and documentation seemingly supported and changed by a very high financial influence. And then she found out why. Her parents were more than they seemed. They were apart of something much larger. They believed in the gifted, and they now showed Marrian the reason why they took her in, why she could be herself. Because she was apart of a system that now embraces everything that she is when the world doesn't. The world that isn't even aware of this very system. What real power looks like. Marrian now is home schooled in her New York home, as among a world of paranoia and discrimination, she was safe. She was free. She had a family again, and she truly felt at home. Knowing she was literally apart of the greatest family in the world, there was nothing that could get to her. Despite nights of tears and reminders of the past, she's now intertwined inside a history greater than anything the world's ever known. When she realizes just how much history, the balance of this very world will be flipped upside down.

"Tony Stark doesn't know what it means to be like us. He's a man pretending to be Iron, he doesn't know what it means to struggle from within. All he has are toys and money."

Last edited by a moderator:

stock-photo-young-and-beautiful-rock-girl-playing-the-electric-guitar-with-fantasy-smoke-and-glitter-star-322095293.jpg

goodwp.com_15617.jpg

Guitar
6a00e39826b289883301b7c7009215970b-800wi

Name:
Octavia Delano
Nickname (If any): Harmony
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 137
Occupancy:
Student

Personality Goods:
Artistic
Goal Oriented
Loving
Selfless
Heavily Compassionate
Quiet
Thoughtful

Personality Bads:
Slow to Trust
Walled off
Vindictive
Unforgiving
PTSD
Quiet
Timid
Shy
(Wrath-May form or may not.)

Hobbies and Skills:
Talented Musician- Guitar, Bass Guitar and Piano.
Parkour
Freerunning
Street Wise
Amazing Thief
Writing and playing music.
Dancing

Powers & Abilities: Vibration Manipulation

Background:

Written Assignment
"I was told to write down who I was. Well, I am complicated and I do not much like discussing my history. So, I will keep it simple. I am Octavia Delano, no the last name is not italian. I made it up since I did not rightly have my own or at least it was not known to me." The style of her writing seems to flow artistically. "Bottom line, I was homeless for a mass majority of my life. I dealt with a lot that I wish I did not have to. But, along the way I learned a lot from so many of those that actually cared. While not many, they still left an impact on my life enough for me to discuss."

"It must be rather obvious, I can't speak and that has also led to more than my fair share of issues. Most must think I am just stubborn or an ass when I don't return their hello. Well, I wish I could but I can't. It doesn't matter much, I do not like that many people and they do not need to like me. Perhaps it is better that way. The school is nice, but as long as I have my music, I do not much care for others actions."

"The second question, how did I find out I was different? This is necessary... I wish it was not. When you are alone in a city and without anything... things happen to you. Young women aren't safe and I was no exception. There is only so much fighting you can do. When you do not have a voice how can you call for help? Cry out? You can't and I was targeted because I couldn't. They tried to take me but they couldn't. They attacked me and I responded. Kicking and punching did nothing, how can I possibly over power two men? I couldn't... but I did and some part of me wishes I didn't."

"How can you explain something that is so horrific that you don't even know how to come to terms with it mentally. Maybe it was how terrified I was. Either way it happened and my life changed on that day. I scratched one of their faces. But, my hand passed through him as if he was a gas. I didn't even know what was happening. I kicked the other man in the face... that noise, I will never forget it. It sounded like a sack of gummy bears being shot with a twelve gauge slug."

"The rupturing came next. The man I kicked, he began to convulse. I could see the veins in his eyes burst, the wave passing under his clothes as it reflected up and down within his body. I wish that was all. The other man, the one I scratched, his face looked like someone took a cheese grater to it. It wasn't their wounds that got me, it was all the blood. I was covered in it... none of it my own.
That is why I do not like violence."

Extra:
Doesn't make noise when she Walks/Runs
She is Mute

"I thought Thor a god, but he walks among men. What could it be like? How does one feel? I do not feel different... only afraid. Not of others, of myself."

Last edited:

620619128b32e31f703b2440e1c6ff48.jpg

Name: Warren Worthington III
Nickname: Angel
Height: 6'0
Weight: 150
Occupancy: Heir to Worthington Industries

Personality Traits: Kind, Free Spirit, Self Sacrificing, Driven, Adaptable, Resilient
Personality Flaws: Self Absorbed at times, Frustrated at failure, Privileged, Reckless

Hobbies and Skills: Very Talented Businessman

Powers & Abilities:
-Flight
-His Wings Possess Superhuman Strength
-Optimal Metabolism - Body processes food and energy much more efficiently and does not store any excess fat
-Peak Levels of strength, speed, agility, flexibility, endurance, reflexes, coordination, balance, eyesight and hearing
-Hollow Bones and elements of his anatomy are comparable to birds of prey
-Can breath and see at high altitudes and speeds
-Able to cope with colder temperatures associated with High Velocities
-Can fly up to the highest recorded height of a bird (About the height of Mt. Everest) *Takes much more stamina than normal at this height*
-Experienced Physical Combatant
-Moderate Healing Factor (Developing, Ex Heals broken bones within days at its onset, will develop more in the future)
-Can heal others with his own blood (Developing, Works best on those who have matching or similar blood type)

Background

"I bet I'm the first Angel who had to break into heaven!"

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: OppositeInverse
Reserved for Mwah.

Reserved for Psylocke!

Do we want a Discord channel?
And will there be a thread just for bios eventually?

And and.. i just got done putting up my christmas tree, so working on the CS now.

1. Name: James Proudstar
    Nickname: Warpath
    Date of birth August 24, 1993 Gender: Male

1. upload_2017-11-26_13-9-16.png

Height: 6'5"

Weight: 280
Occupancy: Former Soldier

Personality Goods: Loyal, Stoic, Patient, Non Judgemental, Adaptable, Confident but not Arrogant, Humble, Generous, Respectful, Brave, Hard working, Determined.

Personality Bads: Vengelful, Doesn't forgive easily, Not very talkative, Was very Rebellious in his youth, A bit standoffish, Not particularly outgoing or friendly.

Hobbies and Skills: Skilled Hunter and wilderness enthusiast. Plays drums ( from Indian to Rock and Roll), Is an old car and motorcycle restoration expert and excellent mechanic.

Powers & Abilities:

Superhuman Strength. Currently his strength should be rated around class 50-75, with the potential for much higher, if they had ever done such measurements.

Super Speed. He can run around 90 miles per hour.

Super Stamina. He can go full strength for about 24 hours before fatigue starts to affect him.

Invulnerability. Warpath's body is harder and more resistant to certain types of injury than the body of an ordinary human. For instance, he can withstand the force generated by great impacts. He can withstand impact forces, such as falling from several stories, being hit by certain level energy blasts, and being struck by a superhumanly strong opponent, that would severely injure or kill a normal human. He can withstand high caliber bullets, exposure to temperature extremes, vastly powerful energy blasts and great impact forces such as being repeatedly punched by superhuman strength without being hurt.

Superhuman agility and reflexes. Warpaths agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete. Warpaths reflexes are similarly enhanced and are superior to those of the finest human athlete. He is even capable of evading gunfire.

Superhumanly acute senses. Warpath's senses of sight and hearing are enhanced to levels beyond the capabilities of an ordinary human. He is able to see, with perfect clarity, at much greater distances than an ordinary human. He retains this same level of clarity, even in near-total darkness. His hearing is similarly heightened, enabling him to both hear sounds that ordinary humans can't and sounds that they can detect but at much greater distances.

Regenerative healing. His body can heal minor injuries ranging from minor cuts, bruises and abrasions to more extreme physical trauma like internal rupturing, perforation and deep lacerations.

With a shaman's training in his youth, he can see and protect himself from certain mystical and paranormal things.

He was raised on the White Mountain Apache Reservation in southeast Arizona. Primarily raised by his paternal Grandfather in a loving but relatively poor and traditional household. His older brother by ten years, John, came out of the military after 6 years and was a bodyguard for wealthy industrialist Tony Stark. John was killed in an attempted assassination of Stark in 2009 when James was 16. It hit James hard who idolized his older brother. He was given a pair of large fighting knives by Stark and maintains a relationship by way of regular email exchange.
James was trained in his youth in three primary ways. The way of the Apache, hunting, wilderness knowledge, tracking and survival techniques. The way of the Shaman, traditional and ritual paths. The path of the Warrior. Trained with bow, knife and hand to hand. It was during this time that his abilities began to emerge. At age 17, after his graduation from high school, he was determined to join the army like his brother. He progressed rapidly, trained and accepted for an elite special forces unit. He spent 6 years in the U.S. Army. This afforded him additional training in military arms and more Elite hand to hand skills. Sniper training was given to him, though this was not his specialty. Stealth and infiltration became an advanced specialty for the young warrior.

At this time he has been out of the Army for about a year, becoming disheartened with the missions within his Army unit. Six months back he was recruited by Charles Xavier for his X-men, where he has since thrived and grown.

Skills. Hunting, Wilderness survival, tracking, Knife fighting, hand to hand fighting, familiar with a Variety of military weapons and techniques. Advanced stealth training. Rock and traditional indian drummer. Auto mechanic, basic construction handyman.

Though he is now on top of the world as Iron Man. Tony Stark and James Proudstar have maintained correspondence over the last several years. Tony has been extremely generous to James and his family over the years and James is truly a fan of Tony Stark now. They have managed to visit a few times in the last year or so, now that James is living closer to New York.

Equipment: Has two army style bowie knives made and given to him by Tony Stark. Rumored to be Adamantium. A pair of army tomahawks. His special unit standard black field outfit. miniature tool kit with multitool. Special glare proof goggles.

"This job... We try to save as many people as we can. Sometimes that doesn't mean everybody, but, if we can't find a way to live with that, Next time... maybe nobody can be saved."
Captain America

upload_2017-11-26_13-11-56.png

What he drives...A converted and restored WW2 era 6 wheel truck.

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
JG068B.jpg
Name: Jean Elaine Grey
Nicknames: Jeanie, Red
Date of Birth: December 25, 1997
Height: 5’6”
Weight: 115 lbs.
Occupancy: Student

Personality Goods:
-Does her best to love everyone around her, to show compassion for all around her. Even her enemies
-Often keeps to herself
-To help deal with her past... issues... she has embraced what some would call 'new age mumbojumbo' (yoga, meditation, chakra control)

Personality Bads:
-Considering the nature of her powers, if she isn’t careful she can become overwhelmed
-She has in the past suffered from bouts of depression
-Hasn’t quite mastered the art of respecting people’s boundries in regards to her powers

Hobbies and Skills:
-Enjoys cooking
-Can play the bass guitar
-Likes to play video games (enjoys ‘retro’ games)
-Likes to study/read also
-Really loves music (Favorite band: Dave Matthews Band)

Powers & Abilities:
-Telepathy. Jean is able to read thoughts, project and broadcast her own thoughts, as well as affect the minds of humans and animals with higher order intelligence (such as dolphins, ravens or dogs). She can also ‘mask’ her own psychic presence, and of those around her.
-Empathy. She can sense the emotions of those near her, or she can focus on one person in particular.
-Telekinesis. Using only the power of her mind, she can manipulate things in the physical universe. This ranges from moving objects (she has demonstrated the ability to lift several cars at once) to creating shields and barriers. In a very limited capacity she can lift herself, but not enough to simulate flight.

These are her base powers as of this moment. It’s been theorized that she has unparalleled potential in regards to her power. But that may (or may not) come with training and experience.

Background: Jean Grey and Annie Richardson were best friends. They lived next to each other in a nice neighborhood. They grew up together, many people thought they were actually sisters. They went to school together. Dance classes. Took instrument lessons at a local Music Shoppe (Jean liked the bass guitar, Annie liked the piano). They spent hours playing video games together. Well… more accurately… Annie watched Jean play video games for hours. They were going to go to college together (though that was a number of years off of course).

A warm spring day about 9 years ago. Jean and Annie are outside playing. Working on their hand drawn plans to make a clubhouse in the little forest behind their houses. Jean is on her iPhone to see where they might be able to get the materials needed to build their little dream-home. Both girls jump a little when they hear a loud ‘pop’ from somewhere. Jean looks around, thinking it’s a firecracker or something. She does love fireworks, after all. She asks Annie if she knew what that was, but Annie doesn’t respond. Jean looks to her friend, who is laying on her back, blood draining from her chest. Jean panics, and she tries to get her friend up. She begs Annie to wake up and move. She screams for her mother, her own tears making it to hard for her to see. Annie’s life is slipping away, somehow young Jean knows it. She begs for Annie to get up, she screams for her to wake up.

And at that moment, Jean snaps.

She is suddenly inside of Annie’s mind. She is bombarded by hundreds of images, sounds and emotions in the matter of seconds. A lifetime of Annie’s memories… all of the joys and fears… the happiness in her life… the hard times… the light and dark… and many of the most joyous memories she experiences through Annie’s psyche has Jean, herself, in them. But slowly… all of those memories start to darken. Little Annie Richardson, age 10, dies of a gunshot wound to her chest in her best friend’s arms. And Jean is inside of her best friend’s mind as she dies a painful and tragic death.

The trauma of the girl she saw in her own heart as her sister dying triggered Jean’s latent mutant abilities. Her telepathic powers are awakened with a scream. And that moment gets the attention of nearly every single telepath on planet Earth… and a few beyond. It’s like a bonfire being lit in a dark forest. It acts as a beacon to any with psychic prowess paying the least amount of attention.

Annie’s funeral did not go well for Jean, as one would expect. Jean was either sobbing uncontrollably or yelling at people to shut up (even though they weren’t actually saying anything). She was inconsolable, as again you would expect. For the next few months she went into a deep and dark depression. She was in and out of the hospital.. she saw countless specialists and therapists. She was a broken child.

Almost 4 years ago, a new kind of specialist was asked for an opinion on Jean’s deteriating condition. Her name was Dr. Sara Wolfe. She spent time with Jean, she did all she could to help her. She had suspicions about the nature of Jean’s mental sickness. In a last ditch effort, she contacted a colleague to examine Jean. His name was Charles Xavier.

It was Charles that identified Jean as a mutant, much like himself. And he also recognized the immense power she could potentially tap into. For her own protection (and sanity), he erected multiple mental locks inside of her psyche to limit her telepathic abilities. And these would remain for many years to follow, until Jean started to show better control and maturity. And emotional stability. Until just a year ago, Jean was being treated by Charles at the clinic Jean was living in. Where she was being treated. And this passed year, after a conversation with Jean’s parents, Charles Xavier brought Jean to the institute he started.

And this brings us to the modern day. Jean is much more stable now (though she still has rough bouts with depression), and she has been attending advanced classes. While she has had years of mental trauma, she is actually a very intelligent young woman. And as she attends class, she is slowly being groomed to be a part of an advanced team…

While she has been training with Charles Xavier, she is still very close to her family. Elaine (her mother) and Professor John Grey. Though they don't yet know she is a mutant.

Last edited:
  • Love

1. Name: James Proudstar
    Nickname: Warpath
    Date of birth August 24, 1993 Gender: Male

1. View attachment 149980

Height: 6'4”

Weight: 280
    Occupancy: Former Soldier

Personality Goods: Loyal, Stoic, Patient, Non Judgemental, Adaptable, Confident but not Arrogant, Humble, Generous, Respectful, Brave, Hard working, Determined.
    Personality Bads: Vengelful, Doesn't forgive easily, Not very talkative, Was very Rebellious in his youth, A bit standoffish, Not particularly outgoing or friendly.

Hobbies and Skills: Skilled Hunter and wilderness enthusiast. Plays drums ( from Indian to Rock and Roll)

Powers & Abilities:
  2. Superhuman Strength. As a comparison, he would be stronger than Beast or Spiderman, a little bit stronger than most Asgardians but not as strong as Thor, or Hulk.
  3. Super Speed. He can run around 90 miles per hour.
  4. Super Stamina. He can go pull strength for about 24 hours before fatigue starts to affect him.
  5. Invulnerability. Warpath's body is harder and more resistant to certain types of injury than the body of an ordinary human. For instance, he can withstand the force generated by great impacts. He can withstand impact forces, such as falling from several stories, being hit by certain level energy blasts, and being struck by a superhumanly strong opponent, that would severely injure or kill a normal human. He can withstand high caliber bullets, exposure to temperature extremes, vastly powerful energy blasts and great impact forces such as being repeatedly punched by the Juggernaut without being hurt.
  6. Superhuman agility and reflexes. Warpath's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete. Warpath's reflexes are similarly enhanced and are superior to those of the finest human athlete. He is even capable of evading gunfire.
  7. Superhumanly acute senses. Warpath's senses of sight and hearing are enhanced to levels beyond the capabilities of an ordinary human. He is able to see, with perfect clarity, at much greater distances than an ordinary human. He retains this same level of clarity, even in near-total darkness. His hearing is similarly heightened, enabling him to both hear sounds that ordinary humans can't and sounds that they can detect but at much greater distances.
  8. Regenerative healing. His body can heal minor injuries ranging from minor cuts, bruises and abrasions to more extreme physical trauma like internal rupturing, perforation and deep lacerations. This healing is not as fast or as powerful as Wolverines but considerably better than base human.
  9. With Shaman's training in his youth, he can see and protect himself from certain mystical and paranormal things.

He was raised on the White Mountain Apache Reservation in southeast Arizona. Primarily raised by his paternal Grandfather in a loving but relatively poor and traditional household. His older brother by ten years, John, came out of the military after 6 years and was a bodyguard for wealthy industrialist Tony Stark. John was killed in an attempted assassination of Stark in 2009 when James was 16. It hit James hard who idolized his older brother. He was given a pair of large fighting knives by Stark and maintains a relationship by way of regular email exchange. James was trained in his youth in three primary ways. The way of the Apache, hunting, wilderness knowledge, tracking and survival techniques. The way of the Shaman, traditional and ritual paths. The path of the Warrior. Trained with bow, knife and hand to hand. It was during this time that his abilities began to emerge. At age 17, after his graduation from high school, he was determined to join the army like his brother. He progressed rapidly, trained for an elite special forces unit. He spent 6 years in the U.S. Army. This afforded him additional training in military arms and more Elite hand to hand skills. Sniper training was given to him, though this was not his specialty. Stealth and infiltration became an advanced specialty for the young warrior. At this time he has been out of the Army for about a year, becoming disallusioned with the missions within his unit. Six months back he was recruited by Charles Xavier for his X-men, where he has thrived and grown.

Skills. Hunting, Wilderness survival, tracking, Knife fighting, hand to hand fighting, familiar with a Variety of military weapons and techniques. Advanced stealth training. Rock and traditional indian drummer.

View attachment 149982
Could you change your powers and abilities so that it doesn't mention other Marvel heroes because MCU he wouldn't know their powerlevel to compare in the first place, and Juggarnaut hasn't been intorduced at all

I urge everyone to read ALL the rules please

In my defense... I did remember that. But then I posted my CS in the wrong thread.. and I was rushing to change it. Apologies. I'll make the change.

• Thank You
I cant think of anyone in MCU that would be close to how Octavia is. So, I just put that xD

Alrighty, changed that up.

*hops up and down with anticipation*

Although I do tend to agree with arguments that "X-men's themes are often weaker when there are other celebrated powered individuals", it doesn't have to be the case. I like the way this RP sounds so far. I'm character-and-theme focused to a fault yet I also love writing stylized action set pieces more than people like that tend to. Kingsman? I can do that.

My two concepts so far are:
  • Instructor or older student with empathy-based power copying, i.e. she can copy abilities but only when on a similar emotional wavelength to her target, thus limiting her access to special abilities. A personality like the stereotypical laid back, fresh-out-of-college substitute teacher with a hidden strength.
  • Not a mutant but a plucky, low-level sorceror from Kamar Taj dispatched to monitor the threat potential of mutants. Basically intended to report back to the Sorceror Supreme if things get too dangerous but maybe a bit too prideful and/or fond of his assignments to actually do it most of the time. Nowhere near Strange's level in terms of power or abilities. Think of any of the background extras or--at best--Mordo for ability.
Could there be problems with either?

Status
Not open for further replies.