The Uncanny X-Men (Marvel Cinematic Universe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm here, if I've been accepted.

I'm here, for sure.

Guys, be ready for a shit ton of comic book characters being adapted into this RP as NPC's. I'm excited for this! Plot twists! Action! MUTANTS.

But I'm adding the cast list to the main OOC post now. I don't know how to link all CS posts yet so bear with me lol

Sorry for not having a CS up yet, I am a ton busy lately but I will try to have Psylocke up this sunday.

@Camleen

When Jean and Octavia run into each other it is going to be a clash of privacy. Octavia wont want her thoughts read, she wouldn't want people to witness them either. So, if she figures out whats going on Octavia wont have words, but rather some sort of writing on the wall. >.> Literally.

I think the blend is going to be really interesting. I personally look forward to getting Octavia's thoughts and feelings across without speech. Can't say no or yes if you can not speak. One of the massive underlying issues psychologically for her.

But, like a skittish cat she will eventually come around if not pushed away.

Sign language...I plan to
have James know it. I might suggest that Xavier would have a number of us learn it too. Saves on paint.

I plan on her being able to form crude words out of sounds. Won't be anything more than a few words and it will sound more offputting than normal. Projecting voice kinda. But, she herself cant speak.

On a different curious question. Those characters with Hellfire, are they going to be opposed to the X-Men. If so, is that permanent ?

On a different curious question. Those characters with Hellfire, are they going to be opposed to the X-Men. If so, is that permanent ?
Not "opposed" as in opposite but more of antagonistic to what the X-Team stand for. Other than X, no one will know Hellfire is even real they'll have thought it was an illuminati tale. And I wouldn't say permanent. Like Captain America said "People have agendas, and agendas change."

Should we wait for the GM Intro or just go ahead and post the openings for our characters?

Should we wait for the GM Intro or just go ahead and post the openings for our characters?
GM intro, I promise you it'll be up tonight. Thanks for asking I appreciate that.

Theres something else too. What about the Danger Room and/or the Blackbird? Are those established yet?
Blackbird no, Danger room yes but not in the fashion of training against simulations. It's a room designed for people to use their abilities as will to practice and hone them. Xavier's has only been around for 5 years in this iteration, there aren't too many students yet and the original X-Men were more of a freedom fighter type team in the past and not focused on finding/recruiting others.

Reactions: Angelic Fusion
Hello all!

Is there space for Marrow?

Name: Sarah
Nickname (If any): Marrow
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 130lbs(can fluctuate as she grows more bones, thus adding to her weight if they are significant)

Personality Goods: Loyal to her friends/family, as in she has taken damage for those she cares for and more than willing to do it again.
Personality Bads:
  1. Unapologetically rude(bordering on hostile) towards people she views as 'better off' due to their wealth and/or social status.
  • Has trouble trusting new people.
  • Endurance/ignorance of pain that may be seen by others as masochistic.
  • Shows signs of kleptomania.
Hobbies and Skills
  • Expert at knife-throwing and associated knife tricks.
  • Lockpicking, safe cracking.
  • Intricate knowledge of the human skeletal structure.
  • Makes sculptures using own bone matter in her spare time. Read 'using' as she uses them as tools and material.
Powers & Abilities:
Hyper-Accelerated Metabolism: Her metabolism is the basis of what fuels her abilities to the way that they have manifested.
  • Accelerated Bone Growth: She has the ability to control the growth, shape and toughness of her bone structure.
    • Bone Structure Durability: Her skeletal bones seems to be also more durable than normal, as she has easily survived heavy hits on several body parts.
  • Healing Factor: This power allows her to heal from the wounds she gives herself while removing the bones from her body. Her healing factor also grows her bones quickly and regenerates her bones when they need to be replaced.
    • Enhanced Strength
    • Enhanced Agility
    • Enhanced Reflexes
  • Dual Hearts: She also possessed two hearts to compensate for her random bone growth.
Background: (Character bio & History)

Edits: Took out extra bits about things that haven't happened.

Last edited:
Updated my Marrow application for consideration.

I left the background blank for now until I can confirm if The Morlocks are a thing in this universe. Otherwise I could have her be a defender/provider for the city homeless population.

Sorry had a busy day today, I'll review it in the AM!

To everyone else, post coming tomorrow!!

Status
Not open for further replies.