THE UMPTEENTH TIME I AM REMAKING THIS HERO CLUB VS OCCULT SOCIETY RP THING WOOHOO LET'S DO THIS

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh I talked about the wild card and then the standard characters, the dragons were the powers of the shounen hero and villain

So the wild card and your basic club characters are seperate, right?

After a little bit of thinking, I'm a little unsure about making a possible 'wildcard' character a playable character. In my finalization of the Signups thread, it is very likely that signups will be limited to club members and characters who are destined to join one club, as opposed to getting players to hover about without being fixated of joining club activities.

I'm also somewhat iffy about allowing the same person to play counterparts. Kind of reduces the tension and all, I feel, especially since they're supposed to be archenemies and all.

Sometimes I have to ponder - is a 14 character slice-of-life primary cast truly plausible?

And I have to say - that's nuts! But let's do it anyways!

At this point, I don't know if I should cut any of these genres out. I kind of want to in order to make space, but...

Anyways, assuming that Verite still wants that Shonen OS member and TK will come eventually... hopefully... maybe...

... we only got a Mahou Shoujo spot to fill.

You could broaden it to just mahou, there are many that'd fit that type of thing but be male

Anyways, I think I'll start the OoC up by today.

My today.

@BarrenThin say, if you had to choose between two of your current reserves, which would you go with?

If that is the case, 'Fantasy' will be considered for deletion in favour of a smaller, 12 member cast.

Unless TK is no longer dead

TK pls return from the grave.

Yeah, what kind of horror are you going for? The classic ghost host or something more inner-mind and psychological?

If that is the case, 'Fantasy' will be considered for deletion in favour of a smaller, 12 member cast.

Unless TK is no longer dead

TK pls return from the grave.

Yeah, what kind of horror are you going for? The classic ghost host or something more inner-mind and psychological?

A little mix of the two, most likely. No, I won't be going for Another's ultraviolence (thx for that bb), but I'll do something in the vein of Poltergeist.

I have a lot of horror experience, but my horror anime experience is comparatively small outside some cursory glances at some shows recommended by Verite earlier today (Another, Shiki) to see if the principles were more or less the same. From what I could tell, they were.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Useful
Reactions: Verite
We have two empty spots present.

Vivian u fugg get back here

Running away faster than a Mexican runs from border patrols. :^)

Status
Not open for further replies.