The Ultimate Question.

This is a tricky question for me, I like orange-flavored stuff, but not actual orange juice made from real oranges. And I haven't had apple juice in forever so I'm not really sure about that end either...

So.... Um, neither, I guess? >_>

The answer is purple drink.

But seriously, to all those that said apple, you get my love and a neko:

Here;

neko.29.gif

Apple. No contest.

Pulp is soooo gross! And all the acid in OJ is bad for your teeth.. not to say Apple Juice isn't with all the sugar in it.

Apple Juice is the way to go. It wont upset your stomach if you drink milk right after :)

Apple Juice. Always apple juice. FOREVER APPLE JUICE.

Neither. I prefer the blood of the enemies I have slain in battle. With a little bit of peppermint of course, I have to have some semblance of civility.

Apple Juice leaves a bad taste in my mouth, Orange Juice is so refreshing...but grape juice always hits the spot!

+1 vote OJ
+99 votes Grape Juice!

Apple juice.

OJ is delicious, but acid reflux keeps me from fully enjoying it.

apple and grape juice!

Orange Juice. I mean they both have tons of sugar in them, may as well go for the one that's gonna give me as much of an overcharge of sugar as your average bottle of coke cola.

All this thread accomplishes is making me want to drink both mixed together. Thanks.

Orange juice with a dash of pineapple.
or apple juice, but only the natural cloudy one, not the clear stuff people sell you as apple juice
apple-juice.jpg

Fresh orange juice. Because it's the least likely to be full of unnecessary sugars.

Orange Juice or Apple Cider

Apple Juice is for babies. Yuck.

Orange juice if I've just brushed my teeth or I'm sick.

Apple juice every other time.