The Ultimate Marvel Roleplaying Universe (OoC and Sign-Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the Spider-Man muscial:
"Rising seas, no more trees
Then be a freaking fleet of killer bees
We're masters of creation
DNA is the way
Now that evolution's had its day
The intelligent design solution
And we, we could live for a thousand years"

Kid, you cannot genetically engineer yourself into a swarm of bees.

Later...

Oh.

(I saw this on one of my New York trips.)

That is one of my favourite songs from that play! DIY World is epic. I just imagine a cinematic version having Norman Osborn saying goodbye to his wife and stepping into the machine that transforms him into the GG

A couple of thoughts to mention.

C.) PastaSentient, if you are ever swayed to the side of the Leader, we have gifts.

LeaderHoldingHelmet2.jpg

MADE. OF. WIN.

So let me get this straight.

Our Alter!Ultimate!Marvel Universe (aka Earth-1212), has:

-A Captain America without his super serum abilities, functioning essentially as Nick Fury
-An unaffiliated X-23
-The Leader effectively functioning as Doctor Doom, based on how State of Bedlam is already trying to sway people to evil with gifts
-Spider-Man, relatively unchanged
-A not-useless-and-rage-inducing Howard the Duck who is essentially HK-47
-A Chameleon who is essentially Alexander Piece and Taskmaster combined
-SHIELD Agent!Magneto
-Amnesiac!Rachel Summers
-Reboot!Sinister Six (now known as the Synthetic Seven...and made up of "Made of Stuff Men")
-And only 1 OC

That is awesome.
also........MARVEL KNIGHTS!!!

• Thank You
Reactions: State Of Bedlam
MADE. OF. WIN.

-A Captain America without his super serum abilities, functioning essentially as Nick Fury
-An unaffiliated X-23
-The Leader effectively functioning as Doctor Doom, based on how State of Bedlam is already trying to sway people to evil with gifts
-SHIELD Agent!Magneto
-Amnesiac!Rachel Summers
-Reboot!Sinister Six (now known as the Synthetic Seven...and made up of "Made of Stuff Men")
-And only 1 OC

That is awesome.

Did you not heart the Lego Movie? Everything is awesome, brah.

And sweet, our first arc will officially be known as: "Rise of the Synthetic Seven"!

Commencing original post edits, all characters up to this point have been accepted, and with any luck, the first post will be up tonight!

HERE'S AN AWESOME MUSIC VIDEO TO HOLD YOUR INTEREST UNTIL THAT HAPPENS:

Raise of hands.

Who wasn't inspired?

Also, I lost it with the flight of Green Lanterns at 1:18

you forgot to add Thousand to the list of the Synthetic Seven in the story arc summary

there are only six members listed in the Synth Seven

So, I have a question. We can re-write the canon characters, right? Per se, I could make Tony a villain?
Also, I don't know if I missed a post or not but do I need to edit my OC or is she alright? Sorry for all the questions. XD

Nah its cool. You're not really allowed to change characters DRASTICALLY (making Tony a villain), but you're certainly allowed to tweak their character as much as you want/modify their original story. As said before, my Peter Parker is based off the current film version. You can use the films, comics, televisions shows, books, whatever you want to help shape your character, or work off your own original ideas for the character.

Only thing to avoid would be is to not drastically change their character. Magneto is still not a "hero" in this world, but he's not a villain either. Nor is he yet a Mutant-supremacist. That I'm cool with because the reinvented character suits that.

MADE. OF. WIN.

-An unaffiliated X-23
-SHIELD Agent!Magneto
-Amnesiac!Rachel Summers
-And only 1 OC

That is awesome.
Wellllll.... Sora and i went over a little thing where Peter parker might swing by Wannabees every so often. So maybe X-23 isnt entiiirely unaffiliated!

PS SO FREAKING EXCITED FOR THE IC!

Alright!
Also, again, is there anything about my OC I need to tweak..?

Nope, she's fine as far as I saw. Anyone else pick up something I may have missed?

Well nothing aside from the incomplete and yet still OP phoenix we got on our hands

Soooo....since Cap and Chamelon are higher up on the food chain...

I say Erik should be the "Young Avenger's" Handler

:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

Soooo....since Cap and Chamelon are higher up on the food chain...

I say Erik should be the "Young Avenger's" Handler

:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

If it's decided that Chameleon outranks Erik where does that put Howard? The bottom, right?

(Asking you, Razilin.)

Actually, Pasta, I noticed that you said Young!Magneto has some tactical ability. It would make sense that Cap Am would have Magneto serve as a field commander.

And yes, the duck is at the bottom of the food chain.

Alright, awesome. Just tweaking the Tony sheet, now, so I should have it up in a few minutes.

Reactions: Ravenbelle
Actually, Pasta, I noticed that you said Young!Magneto has some tactical ability. It would make sense that Cap Am would have Magneto serve as a field commander.

And yes, the duck is at the bottom of the food chain.

Magneto = Field Commander. He leads the squad.
"Agent Pierce" = Communications and minor muscle. He's in charge of making sure the group keeps in contact with Cap, but otherwise follows Erik's orders.
Howard = Mini tank

How's that sound?

Status
Not open for further replies.