The Ultimate Marvel Roleplaying Universe (OoC and Sign-Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thousand: Made out of spiders

That makes six.

Still looking for more Made-Out-Of-Stuff villains to try and make it eight. Until then we can imagine they'll be called the Fearsome Five or something. That's was the name of a DC villain team apparently.

So far we have:
Hydro-Man: Made out of water
Sandman: Made out of sand
Electro: Made out of electricity
Swarm: Made out of bees (and his skeleton)
Spot: Covered in portals

There's also Absorbing Man: who can transform into anything he touches

@Ravenbelle, by this point the villains would have ran away/disappeared, leaving Spidey at the crime scene alone. Obviously, the cops would jump to conclusions and open fire

• Thank You
Reactions: Ravenbelle
I just want to point out how awesome it is that State of Bedlam found a man made out of bees.

yeah okay i get that the cops don't like him, but they wouldn't chase a guy who's crawling away! They'd be shooting the monster(s?) still destroying stuff or whatever their real objective is. what is their real objective anyway? Kill all heroes?

I have something in mind about them commissioning a Pre-Villain Otto Octavius to build them a machine that would transform everyone in the world into Hybrid-People (like Hydro-Man or Sandman) as a way to make themselves equal with the world again.

I just want to point out how awesome it is that State of Bedlam found a man made out of bees.

Ahem. It was me. I discovered Swarm, thank you very much.

There's also Absorbing Man: who can transform into anything he touches

I thought of him but it seemed like a bit much. Maybe if he were the leader of the group and there were just seven instead of eight?

Sora suggested him originally. In fairness I was already familiar with the character (but I didn't think of him).

Yeah that's true. Having him as the leader could also lead to an epic final battle with him absorbing the other villains and making himself into a massive (and highly unstable) villain

The Synthetic Seven? Because they're a synthesis of man and... stuff? Makes it sound like they're robots though.

Absorbing Man: Made out of whatever he touches.
Thousand: He is literally a thousand spiders.

Last edited:
The Synthetic Seven? Because they're a synthesis of man and... stuff? Makes it sound like they're robots, though.

Absorbing Man: Made out of whatever he touches.
Thousand: He is literally a thousand spiders.

Darn. None of them have any metal.

At least Erik's electromagnetic pulses could do some harm to Electro hopefully...

I hate spiders...and bees.

please don't tell me Magneto can manipulate adamantium.... I really don't want X-23's claws bent sideways.

please don't tell me Magneto can manipulate adamantium.... I really don't want X-23's claws bent sideways.

That seems overly cruel for this version of Magneto. I don't see any in-story reason why he couldn't control adamantium.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ravenbelle
No worries Ravenbelle! He would only do such if you attacked him. He's not a 'good guy' per se, rather he's a spec op military person. So if you're a threat he will take you out, but otherwise you are fine.

From the Spider-Man muscial:
"Rising seas, no more trees
Then be a freaking fleet of killer bees
We're masters of creation
DNA is the way
Now that evolution's had its day
The intelligent design solution
And we, we could live for a thousand years"

Kid, you cannot genetically engineer yourself into a swarm of bees.

Later...

Oh.

(I saw this on one of my New York trips.)

I have something in mind about them commissioning a Pre-Villain Otto Octavius to build them a machine that would transform everyone in the world into Hybrid-People (like Hydro-Man or Sandman) as a way to make themselves equal with the world again.

so does everyone agree to this sinister plot?

Yeah. Let's make that "everyone in New York City" though. Everyone in the world seems outside the scope of Octavius's abilities.

EDIT: They announce to Spider-Man their plan to hybridize everyone on earth and this is broadcast live. X-23 sees this and decides to help out of self preservation. When they actually get to Octavius they discover that they can only transform about a city at a time, but they keep this information among themselves. How about that?

Last edited:

Yeah. Let's make that "everyone in New York City" though. Everyone in the world seems outside the scope of Octavius's abilities.

EDIT: They announce to Spider-Man their plan to hybridize everyone on earth and this is broadcast live. X-23 sees this and decides to help out of self preservation. When they actually get to Octavius they discover that they can only transform about a city at a time, but they keep this information among themselves. How about that?

i am down with this.

Something else has occurred to me. I never specified what material Chameleon's brain implant was made from. Gonna edit.

"The implant is non-magnetic."

Yeah, that's probably good enough.

EDIT: SavMarie43, could you please bold the categories so we can find them more easily? "Powers/Abilities:" for example?

Something else has occurred to me. I never specified what material Chameleon's brain implant was made from. Gonna edit.

"The implant is non-magnetic."

Yeah, that's probably good enough.

EDIT: SavMarie43, could you please bold the categories so we can find them more easily? "Powers/Abilities:" for example?
Yup! Sorry. Done. :)

A couple of thoughts to mention.

A.) Choosing the Chameleon as my main henchman wasn't an accident. The Chameleon worked for the Leader in the Leader's first in-panel appearance. (Although the Leader's face and origin weren't revealed until the next issue he appeared in). See the second story described here.

B.) This talk of mind intrusion makes me think certain preparations should be made. The Leader can surely defend his mind from foreign invasion.

LeaderHelmet.jpg

Maybe with something like this. Some kind of metal headband thing.

Which brings me to...

C.) PastaSentient, if you are ever swayed to the side of the Leader, we have gifts.

LeaderHoldingHelmet2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Razilin
Status
Not open for further replies.