The Ultimate Marvel Roleplaying Universe (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hawkeye sat in his apartment, he sits at a chair on his wood desk holding a black arrow and cleavers, he kept taking pieces out and putting pieces inside the arrow, after he finished his arrow, he puts it on a pile of them

"Finally,hmm what should i call it, i know the explosive arrows"

then he walked back to his balcony and stood at the railing. He falls back as a boy swings in the air almost hitting him. He stands up to see what happened, their was no one there, he scratched his head, but then something caught's his eye. Their is police at the entrance at Oscorp, He grabs his arrows and puts them in his quiver, he grabs his costume and puts it on and grabs his bow,

he walks out of the building and proceeds to the Oscorp building, he tries avoiding the streets to hide in the shadow, When he finally reaches the building, He sees armed officers, he decides to go out the back door so they wouldn't see him, He walks to the back and sees another squad at the door "Damn, Guess i have to do work" he walks to the squad with his arms out and bow in his right hand, "Hey guys, is their a party here?" the squad saw his costume and aimed there guns at

him "On your knees!" the men says, "Okay okay, Just let me put my quiver down," he smiles and takes an arrow out and stabs it on the ground, It creates a smoke bomb, "Don't shoot!" the man says, Hawkeye starts beating them up, after the smoke clears the men lays there not out on the ground, He takes a arrow out of his quiver and presses a button on it that and it turns to a USB, he puts it in the dial password and unlocks, He opens the door and starts walking up the stair case

Last edited:
Spidey nodded as Cap explained the members of the Synthetic Seven to the other heroes, flipping himself off the webs. Once each villain was mentioned, Spidey felt it was required that he add his own expertise about the baddies. "Okay, nice job Cap, but SHIELD doesn't know everything about these guys. Electro is capable of so much more then just zapping people and using his freaky-electricity powers. I've seen him nearly destroy Times Square on his own. Forget about Absorbing Man being dangerous: Electro's the guy we need to take down. I know how to beat the other guys, I've fought'em all before. Just get Sandman and Hydro-Man to whack each other, kill most of Thousand and take the last one in as a prisoner in a jar, lure Swarm into a trap laced with honey, just punch Spot in a place where he can't make a portal, and to take down Absorbing Man, just make him absorb with something that will paralyze him, like an overdose of human webbing." explained Spidey as he marched along, counting on his fingers as he listed off the various ways to destroy the Seven. "Electro can't be short-circuited though, it doesn't put him out for long. When I was fighting with him, he got blasted with a ton of Hydro-Man's water, but he resisted. Somehow he's managed to overcome, or at least resist, his weakness. So, we may have to try something else, like grounding. Maybe we could even try to overload his powers. You know, fire the electricity back at him somehow and fry Electro's bald-butt. If we do it correctly, it should knock him out."

th

Rogers's head snapped to the side when the wall-crawler swung by and flipped into the middle of his rundown of the enemy. The director smirked as the webhead added his valuable insight into the upcoming battle.

Rogers stepped up to the young hero and extended a hand. "Good to see you again, Spider-Man. And in good health. That was quite a beating you took earlier against the Synthetic Seven. Your tactical input in much appreciated; we'll be sure to put it to good use in the coming fight."

He clasped the web-slinger's hand. "That is, if you're thinking of joining up with this little crew we've...assembled.. together."

• Love
Reactions: Ravenbelle
Rachel stared at Captain and Spider-Man." Well, thank you. I guess." She said as she shaked her head. She made a step forward and cleared her throat. "The big seven bad guys came together, right ?" She lifted her shoulders and continued. "What if they already started to make a plan to cover their weak points. If, I was in a bad boys gang I would try to cover my weak points. Or somehow like this, they were smart enough to come togetheras a whole group. I don't know how they think, yet, but I believe is better to be ready for any type of outcome." Rachel looked at both Captain and Spider-Man and let a small sigh escape her lips. Crossed her arms as she waited for their replay.

Looked at the team, sort of, everyone was kind of strange and unique in their own way, deep inside Rachel hoped that this team might be a real success. In way or another.

[fieldbox=X-23, red, solid] For once, Peter didn't seem suspicious or pushy about her answer, for which she was grateful, but then she wondered why he didn't ask or even tease. Hazel eyes searched blue ones for any sort of clue causing his silence. He didn't look like he was remembering...More like he had slipped into a sort of trance. Or maybe he was dazed and daydreaming? Peter wasn't the type. Had he hit his head too hard in one of his fights today? Laura finished off her ice cream cone right before leaning forward across the table to try and regain his attention. What's going on?

Instead she lost his eye contact as his gaze returned to the TV, where a bunch of SHIELD agents or whoever were meeting up at OSCORP. They seemed like a ragtag bunch, as if they'd just met each other and decided on a random whim that they would work together. It was strange to watch, but it was all she could assume from the image onscreen alone. That is, before Peter started to stand to depart. She stood as well but he smiled weakly and dismissed himself. That was rather abrupt. She really hoped this 'voice in his head' had not been of his own making.Who knew what the pressure was like for a hero? "Wait!" She yelled after him, maybe to say goodbye, but Spider-Man was already gone. Laura sighed, for he seemed to forget that she doesn't have a phone and that she isn't staying. She can't. It's better this way.

Laura had not promised to stay, so she didn't. The Hudson River is the end of the world for New Yorkers, but for her, it was to be another starting line. New place, new life, new start. She would walk the whole way there. It gave her time to think. Maybe too much time to think. She held her backpack tight and on her way there, by the time she got to an old block slated for demolition, she could see the sun was going to set soon. Her feet had her wandering through the block, nose catching a few high squatters here and there. She wondered if she should stay for the night. It's not like she could swim the Hudson. She can't swim at all. She'd have to use her latest salary on a ferry across tomorrow morning. It wouldn't leave her with much, but the transportation would be worth it. Now it's only a matter of which warehouse to camp in for the night. She could have found other ways out of the city. Taxi perhaps. But she was a bit too riled up and confused about her emotional state to really go anywhere. Then again, it might just be a small hope that she'd see Peter again before she left that kept her here.

By the time she thought she'd found a nice little dwelling without anyone nearby, somewhere near the edge of the block, she heard strange noises. Squeaking and cranking. Whirring and buzzing. Like something was being built where things were going to be destroyed. Laura cocked her head and listened closely, damning her curiosity as she walked closer. By the time she got close enough to see where she was, she already knew what she was walking into. She could hear them, smell them. The Synthetic Seven were here and egging on their hostage to build something. She probably shouldn't have stuck her nose where it didn't belong. Whatever it was they wanted their hostage to make, it couldn't be good and when she turned the corner to see the warehouse, it turned out to be one abandoned by OSCORP. Hm. Wonder what kind of toys they left behind for the Doctor to use?
Laura frowned and wished she had some weapons. She probably should have taken the useful parts of the Spider Slayers with her now that she thought about it. Could've used those kinds of guns on her side. Too late now. In an environment where the city can't really take her hits without too much damage, letting off steam has been a bit of an issue. Let's just say her wild side has been itching for a fight. It's not like these guys don't deserve it. She wasn't afraid of them and if she was lucky enough to defeat some or all of them, that would be less chance for Spider-Man to get hurt trying. So, her choice was made based on the question of Why Not? and she approached the old warehouse with caution, deciding to try to get the hostage out for Peter's sake.

X-23 is an expert on being inconspicuous. It was fairly easy for her to get around the building without being noticed. Where there was a fence, she jumped over it instead of climbing (to avoid the jingle of the chain link). Where there was a window, she crawled under or otherwise avoided it. It wasn't a long trip and she paid attention to the voices inside that did not indicate they heard her at all. Just as she expected, there was a back door kept shut only by a thick chain and padlock. Child's play. With a soft snikt, the pair of claws in her right hand erupted from pale skin with a bit of blood that stuck to the inside of fingerless leather gloves. X-23 easily cut through one of the links in the chain and removed the chain from the door as quietly as possible. The door was rusty, but she got it open without too much fuss before crouching behind a crate and sliding the door shut where she had only created the smallest crack to slip in through. Time to assess the situation. From what she could see with a single hazel eye watching through the space between two crates, there was a swarm of bees in the form of a man by the front of the warehouse, a man that was sort of bluish with electricity kneeling by who she guessed was Dr. Octa-whatever, a man made of water who was keeping away from the technology, a guy made of sand who was doing likewise on the other side of the room conversing quietly with a guy who was shirtless with no obvious mutations and a mysteriously spotted guy who looked like a dalmatian sort of shifting about. Okay so that's six...who's the seventh? Was he somewhere she couldn't see? X-23 stiffened when she felt something skitter over her leg, and then her thigh, then on her arms and she could see quite well in the dark so when she looked, all she saw were spiders. They surrounded her and she gasped until one jumped onto her neck and she shut her mouth tight trying to slap them all off as they all started advancing on her. A few started biting and although she would be immune to the venom and the bites would heal quickly, they were still painful. She scrambled about, trying get them off without making too much noise, but there was so many and she kept trying to step on them but they were too quick! She breathed shallow breaths through her nose, kicking and flailing and slapping, but to no avail until they converged behind her into the form of a hissing woman who launched her over the crates she'd been hiding behind into the plain view of the Synthetic Seven plus their hostage. She landed in a sloppy crouch with a grunt in front of the electric guy she though was maybe called Electro (so creative) and Dr.?.
"Look what I found..." The spider lady screeched disconcertingly behind her.
"You run, I'll distract them. The back door is open. Go!" She hissed to the hostage as Electro roughly pulled her to her feet and the others took an interest and came closer.
"Now who do we have here? A kid who wandered into the wrong hiding place?" He laughed and a few of the others joined in. X-23 wasn't in the mood for talking. So while, Dr. Oc ran for the door, she let all her claws slide out swiftly. The quick sliding of sand across the cement floor was heard and she turned to watch A large man stand in the hostage's way, having been made of sand. "You're not going anywhere!" He proclaimed and backhanded the smaller man into a bunch of crates by the wall. He immediately wen unconscious but he boxes had not collapsed on him. So much for that desperate plan.
"Ha. You want a fight? What is she, a lost X-man wannabee?" The water guy smirked and she narrowed her eyes, (who are the x-men anyway?) glancing at Electro and the water creature for a moment. What would happen if she got those two together?
Time for action.

X-23 landed a swift kick on Electro who stumbled, about to head into water guy, but the dalmatian got in the middle and had him fall onto the ground, where he glared at X-23. She just growled. He should be glad he got hit the the sole of her foot rather than the front, where the blade lies.
"HAha...you wanna fight little girl? You've got a fight." said the man who was shirtless. His hand became a thick chain rope where his hand touched the coil of it by the door. He whipped it toward her quickly and she flipped backwards out of its reach, but landed into a swarm of bees flying around her and stinging and she swiped at them and acrobatically avoided them, snarling in her frustration as dalmatian guy intercepted her path and shoved her back, where the bugs laughed and buzzed around her. She didn't falter though. They underestimate her. She regained her footing instantly and ignored the bees as she slammed her leg into both of his. Spotty landed on the ground hard and she wasted no time in sending her claws through his hole of a face. Except she didn't understand how this worked so her hand went flying out of his chest only to embed her pair of claws into her own stomach. Talk about a taste of your own medicine. X-23 gasped and pulled her bloody claws out of her abdomen just as a huge sandy fist sent her into a group of crates hard enough to break the wood behind her. "Ah!" The brunette cried out, landing in a bloody puddle on the ground as her stab wounds healed.
"Had enough yet, kid?"
"I'll teach you to leave well enough alone!"
The chain came at her again and she rolled out of the way, but not quick enough to avoid it wrapping around her ankle so it could lift her upside down. She breathed hard and growled furiously, remembering all the times she'd been trapped against her will or beat up by older men or betrayed, lied to, told she was a child. "Not today!" She shouted, and snapped the chain in two with her claws, white shirt bloody from her healing stomach. It was still painful, but in the heat of battle, she wasn't paying attention to the tiny wounds now. Bursts of electricity and sand were flown at her, but she dodged, leaping and ducking until intercepted by the spider woman again. X-23 was having none of that screeching so she slashed her blades through her chest in successive punches quick enough to have her back up into an unprepared water guy. The screeching grew louder as many of her spiders flailed in the water and drowned swiftly. X-23 covered her ears, but got picked up by water guy, only to melt into his fist where she sunk too swiftly due to her dense claws and landed on the ground again. She was suddenly engulfed in sand, stuck in the chest of a laughing sandman while her hair dripped and Electro punched her across the face, letting a burst of electricity course through her all at once. X-23 screamed and spit on him, struggling to free herself from the sandy villain who ended up sprinting with her to the front door where he expelled her onto the asphalt covered in water, sand, fading bug bites and a bloody shirt, with simple scars underneath that would be gone in a minute. Electro came sauntering out as she lunged for him, claws outstretched. The chains got her this time, restraining her arms so her wrists were pinned to her hips and her legs kicked at the knees. She wriggled and panted as Electro got in her face. She nearly bit her nose, but he only laughed.
"Oh stop struggling girl, I only want to talk. Now--"
"I'm Not here to talk!" Ugh how had this turned into such a distaster? She had taken on way more guys than this before and remained unscathed. She just wished these mutants were human. So much easier to kill. Still, she must be out of practice. X-23 struggled viciously in the chains. One layer cracked.
"Oh she's a squirmer." Commented her captor just as her leg kicked just far enough to impale Electro's thigh with her claw.
The man cried out and backed up, but he was still outside the building when he grew so bright and electric that he hovered, wanting immediate revenge for the wound. "You know enough anyway. You don't wanna talk? Then you won't. Ever."
And with that, the villain reached up and wrapped his hand around her neck, avoiding her teeth which attempting to bite his glowing fingers off. It was obvious that didn't work out. Especially when he electrocuted her. Enough to kill anyone else, X-23 screamed as her tissues were burned and her whole body convulsed furiously. The chains cracked and snapped in places, but did not fall from around her until her heart stopped and Electro was sure she was dead.

She was dropped on the pavement, unconscious until her heart started beating again and the villains began to head back in to grab their hostage and machine to head somewhere new. X-23 groaned, burned at the neck and healing slowly as they began to walk away. She could only see their feet with the tiny slit she saw through as her eyes flickered just slightly. Her whole body ached and she didn't want to move. That was a bust. Sure it released some anger, but there was plenty more she wanted to expel now that she lost. She hadn't been able to help Spider-Man at all and now it would just be that much more annoying to leave tomorrow. So now, in the fading light of sunset, Laura sighed, lying limp on the pavement with ripped jeans, a bloody stabbed shirt and fading burn marks on her neck. Her claws were still out, glinting in the golden light of the setting sun. She didn't have the strength just yet to move a muscle as her prey walked out of sight.
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
"What if they already started to make a plan to cover their weak points. If, I was in a bad boys gang I would try to cover my weak points. Or somehow like this, they were smart enough to come togetheras a whole group. I don't know how they think, yet, but I believe is better to be ready for any type of outcome."

"That's a valid concern, Ms. Summers," Rogers replied calmly, "But the first lesson of combat is that no plan survives first contact intact. We have at least better intel on our opponents now than before, thanks to Spider-Man. We'll have to improvise from there."

Suddenly, the director trailed off as Maria Hill's voice came across his commlink. "Director Rogers, Stark's tracking program just picked up a huge electrical surge in a warehouse near your location. We believe its Electro. I'm patching the coordinates to you right now."

"Acknowledged, Hill. Moving out." He addressed the others while racking his shield across his back. "Come on."

He set off at a run down the streets of New York, leading the ragtag team to a dilapidated warehouse near the waterfront. Any electrical activity seemed to have abated by the time the band got there, however. The carbon scoring on the walls and the slightly crooked appearance of the warehouse's loading door set off red flags in Rogers' head. Those were the tell tale signs of recent battle.

Very recent battle.

Rogers slipped his shield off his back and buckled it on his forearm, a silent signal to the others to be on the alert. "Something's wrong."

On closer inspection, it was evident that the loading door was crooked because it was barely hanging on its hinges after taking a heavy blast of some kind. Rogers pushed it out of the way, revealing the devastated interior. A skirmish had definitely happened here recently, with cracks on the concrete floor, electrical burns on the walls, and tossed furniture and equipment all corroborating Rogers' initial assessment.

The nail in the coffin was the battered form of a young girl limping from the shadows toward them.

"We have a casualty," Rogers announced, walking toward her. He raised an eyebrow. A quick survey of her toned arms revealed that she was packing a surprising amount of muscle on such a small frame. She was breathing slowly, but strongly, and to Rogers' surprise, her wounds were rapidly healing before his very eyes. "I'm Director Steve Rogers of SHIELD - identify yourself."

• Thank You
[fieldbox=X-23, red, solid]
It took her a little while, but eventually, she could retract her claws and get herself moving again and once she had crawled her way back inside the warehouse, she crouched behind the crates where she'd hid near the back when she first entered. There was no reason not to stay here now. The Synthetic Seven weren't going to come back and this was a secluded enough area that she shouldn't be disturbed. So she avoided the dead spiders, wincing at the memory of their bites and retrieved her backpack from where she'd left it here before the fight. zipping it open, she found her letter and breathed a sigh of relief before grabbing a water bottle and chugging it down without hardly a breath. The she crouched against the the wall in the shadows, still feeling weak and dissatisfied before closing her eyes. There was nothing left for her to do, nothing left for her here anymore. She was useless. So she let herself drift.

Only when she was on the edge of sleep did she hear noises. Voices and footsteps outside the warehouse. X-23 forced herself awake and scrambled to her feet, swaying slightly and still covered in traces of wounds, mostly the huge stain of blood on her white shirt. The brunette heard the front door open and she panted softly, forcing herself to slowly investigate who had arrived. Whoever it was, it was a man and he sounded official. There were other with him but when she saw the guy who said there was a casualty, the people who had accompanied him had not yet entered, but they would soon. And there were a lot of footsteps. She felt threatened, especially when he saw her and asked for her name. The last of her bruises and scrapes were just done healing, scars gone. Now she only looks wet, bloody and exhausted. The rest was gone, replaced by healthier cells.

X-23 growled, stepped forward where he could see the claws that swiftly shot out of her hands and feet. "Or What?"She snarled. She could take him. Maybe not his whole team, but unless they threatened her, she wasn't leaving her newly acquired hidey hole for a guy in red, white, and blue. Hm...hadn't she seen him before? If he was from SHIELD, she was positive she had seen him on TV not too many hours ago. Was he with that ragtag team she'd seen him with already?
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
The girl had a feral, almost primal look in her eyes and practically reeked of unbridled aggression. Rogers got the distinct impression that she was like a hunting cat, ready to pounce. The metaphor only took on a harsher reality when he saw a pair of metallic blades unsheathe from between her knuckles.

Claws.

Rogers raised his free hand up in a peaceful gesture. "Easy there, I'm not here to hurt you," he said soothingly. "Like I said, I'm with SHIELD. I'm here to help. We're looking for seven criminals and we thought they were here. I'm guessing you had a run-in with them." He gave her another once over, noting that her wounds were virtually gone by now. "You probably don't need it, but we can provide medical assistance if you want. What's your name?" he asked again.

• Love
Jan simply nodded at Steve when he explained the reason for the presence of Tony Stark’s bodyguard and shared a short finger wave to the other gathered heroes when Cap introduced her. She regarded the others and tried to discern where she stood amongst the others in experience and skill. She was likely one of the “rookies” she noted after a moment of contemplation.

When Cap pointed to Agent Pryde and her, she glanced at the other woman and gave her a friendly and reassuring smile. Pester and annoy like her namesake, it was an easy enough assignment. She hoped that she could prove to the other heroes that she was more than a flying distraction.
A moment later, however, a frown creased her face as she heard the Punisher suggest that he provide cover from a vantage point. Part of her was unsure if she could trust him not to kill unnecessarily or to even take a pot shot at a hero or S.H.I.E.L.D. agent. She grew even more concerned when Steve mentioned air support.

What and who were the Synthetic Seven that they would need a F-15 for?

She jumped slightly when Spider-Man appeared. She couldn’t help but feel a bit enamored by the red and blue costumed hero. He had been the one to inspire her, after all, and had been a hero to the people since his first appearance, despite what the Bugle and media claimed.

She interlinked the fingers of her hands together and stretched her palms behind her back as she rocked forward on her toes. It was all she could do to keep from asking Spidey for an autograph, or tips on being a hero, or even just ask him who made his costume and suggest that she would be happy to design something for him.

Jan’s attention was brought back to the matter at hand when Rachel asked for more information about the criminals they were going after. It was a very good question, as Janet didn’t know much more about them than what she had seen on the television, and read on the internet. Her investigation at Treskellion had been cut short after all.

”Has Howard found anything at the prison?” she asked Steve curiously.

She quickly forgot about the D.U.C.C. and the investigation as Cap proceeded to break down what S.H.I.E.L.D. knew about the Synthetic Seven. The young heiress stepped closer to the handsome Captain America, her attention focused upon the screen which displayed the criminals’ appearances one after the other. A cold chill spread along her skin as she listened to what The Thousand and Swarm could do. While none of the rogues seemed like pushovers, the insect-like villains made Janet the most nervous. In nature, spiders and bees were natural enemies of the wasp and, while it was only a namesake, she couldn’t help but feel like she wanted to stay away from those two.

The Wasp took her small adhesive disc from Cap and gave him a questioning look. ”Does it shrink with me?” she asked with a bit of concern. If there wasn’t something made for her specifically, than she wasn’t going to be able to stay in communication with the rest of the group; that or she wouldn’t be able to use her size-changing abilities.

Her top teeth raked over her lower lip as she listened to Spidey’s tips. She wondered if she could take any of the Seven on by herself. She would need to keep an eye out for water pipes, hydrants, or other liquids. Her anxiety rose as she heard Spider-Man claim that Electro had found a way to overcome his weakness. She would need to avoid metal, but flying might give her an advantage. She wouldn’t be grounded. Would that help?

”So rubber and what are non-conductive materials?” she asked her gaze turning to Iron Man. Maybe he could ask his boss. Tony was a genius after all.

It appeared that things were escalating faster than Janet was prepared for as the director of S.H.I.E.L.D. received a message claiming that Stark had located the Seven. She found herself following after Cap, after shrinking to a size at which her wings could carry her. To her relief the communication disc seemed to react to her unique ability and shrunk with her. S.H.I.E.L.D. tech, it was pretty awesome.

Once at the warehouse, she shrunk to an inch tall and began to scout the area on the lookout for spiders, bees, water, or sand. She hoped her small size would allow for her to be difficult to detect, but she didn’t really have a size advantage in that regard. While she scouted, she remained aware of the young woman who had approached Cap, and the others. Jan was in a flanking position, in case the woman wasn’t who she appeared to be.

The threatening growl caused Janet to forget about the Seven and focus on Laura. Was she actually threatening the director of S.H.I.E.L.D.?

Jan hovered in the air, several yards away from Laura and Cap, and watched. It seemed like Steve had things well in hand, but the girl seemed feral-like and even from her distance, Janet saw the girl’s wounds heal.

The distant view of Manhattan came into view as Carol approached hastily. All she could hear was Captain America via radio sync. He began to explain the fugitives of this 'Synthetic Seven' group and who they were, along with their abilities. She definitely had heard the names of Carl Creel and Max Dillion before, as they were once on SHIELD's top 10 most wanted list. Carol then knew this was more serious than anticipated. Not just a break out, but also a planned cooperative effort. They were after something....something big.

Carol: "Captain, I'm activating access to thermal, infared, topological, and satellite feeds we have via NASA satellites. I can monitor it from here on the video panel. I can also share the feed over to Hill and the station she has set up."

Carol then enters an encrypted code to access the feeds as all 4 images come online in windows. She looks at the feed and enters in the longitude and latitude of New York City. An overhead view appeared on the four screens, showing the urban mecca in its entirety. Carol slows the Eagle down to a few hundred miles per hour as she arrived right over the coastline to the city. Agent Jimmy Woo synced in to her transmission feed and began to speak.
--
Woo: "Captain, got the intel you asked me to dig for on the escapees. Maxwell Dillion: former employee for OSCORP as a principal electrical engineer. An accident occurred in which Dillion was electrocuted by a bad transformer line, thus sending an ample amount of amperage through his anatomy. Somehow the amps discharged in his cells, thus giving him complete electropathy, and no water won't permanently down him only weaken the charged cells. He calls himself....Electro, haha.

That's not a 'Shocker'...

Morris Bench. He used to work on a Freight cargo hold with a crew until a huge storm came. The Spider-Man saved all of the crew all the way down to Bench, who was knocked overboard and exposed to a pure energy source that was in a Stark Industries generator on the ocean floor. The energy altered his density yada yada yada....giving him self-undulation. SHIELD databases have him logged as Hydro-Man.

I wonder is his fridge a Whirlpool brand...

Which brings me to an affiliate. Flint Marko. Been a criminal since he was a juvinile. Petty thievery, embezzlement, it gets more and more violent as you go...armed robbery, ties with the mob. Then while fleeing from NYPD he runs into a nuclear testing site that was irradiated for particle separation purposes. The reactor catches Marko...and now he's literally Sandman. Probably the most ruthless complex of the bunch.

I definitely don't want him bringing me a dream...

Next one you already know. Carl Creel. Been on SHIELD's databases for a stretch now, top 10 most wanted fugitives, a former boxer in his glory days until a bad situation landed him in hot water, getting him criminally jailed. Here's the thing...there's no more intel we have on him after his release from prison until we spotted him again in D.C. searching for something. He has the ability to absorb any molecular compund or element and take it as his own anatomy. Still no one knows how he's able to do this, at least not us. His boxing name was Crusher....but SHIELD has him as Absorbing Man.....lame.

No comical pun for a top 10 wanted SHIELD fugitive...

Okay, now we have Dr. John Ohnn, a scientist that specialized in Radioactivity. We believe that he was working based off of Dr. Reed Richards' meta-physiology research when he attempted to study the radioactive levels in mutants and superhumans' DNA strands. He was experimenting on a mutant named Tyrone Jackson when his research made a breakthrough; he injected himself with Jackson's DNA and involuntarily created a portal of some sort. From then on he's been using these lapses in spatial quanta to directly influence space. SHIELD has him logged as Spot.

I wonder if he listens to his music through Spotify...

Next is Fritz Von Meyer. Born in Leipzig, Germany he was one of Hitler's top scientists. He Escaped capture after World War II when Captain America and the Howling Commandos crippled HYDRA regime, he became a beekeeper or apiarist in South America allegedly, and discovered a colony of mutated bees. He tried to experiment on the bees with some research he retained from the S.S., Nazi, and HYDRA but failed and the bees killed him....so it seemed. The unique qualities of the bees caused his consciousness to be absorbed into them, allowing von Meyer to manipulate the hive to do his will. His consciousness merged with the swarm to the extent that they become one being. So...yeah, Swarm.

Carol: "Ties to HYDRA? Doesn't sit well with me..."
I should have a yellow jacket on when we recapture him just to see how he'd react...

And...sorry cap unfortunately we don't have any SHIELD intel on the last perp. Codename The Thousand...some sort of host controlled by symbitoc spiders that can manifest and form at will. Thousands of them...eck. Maybe The Spider-Man knows more."

Carol: "I have some extra intel on him from Director Rogers, it'll be fine."

Woo: "CAP!? Like THE Captain America!?"

Carol: "Tell everyone to keep on their jobs. Over and out."

Woo: "Wait! But can you at least tell him--"

Carol cut off Woo's transmission as she flied overhead, catching glimpse of OSCORP below. She was passing right overhead when she'd seen a bright flash coming east of her location near the river. Was that a flash? Of lightning? From the ground? A highly charged light bulb went off in Carol's head. Something was up. Electro. Thermal and infared spiking on the screens went haywire as the screens slightly went in and out with static. She was too far up to see where exactly it came from, but she sure had her sights on with the satellite feed. A ton of energy and movement. Pulling back on the pilot steer, she whipped the jet around and flipped it from its belly as she piloted right in the direction of the signatures. She also caught a glimpse of a collection of tiny dots on the satellite screen. Captain America and....who were they? Must've been his SHIELD detail she gathered. In swift moments, she was overhead at some rather isolated industrial warehouses by the river. She watches the screens as they go in and out, but still manages to see the energy signatures converge south from the warehouse. Carol was about to pursue the energy when she detected on thermal imaging that one source still remained. A very faint, small one. A bomb? A person? Carol was about to radio in to Director Rogers when she noticed his signature and team was already a few hundred yards away. Impressive.

Carol: "Captain, you have one small heat signature in the warehouse please confirm it. I got imagery of huge energy sigs moving south. I'm going to pursue and provide overhead watch. I'll get above the clouds how copy?"

Right after finishing her sentence, Carol was already thrusting the jet towards the atmosphere, beginning to move south towards the suspected fugitives. Their asses were hers for reckoning.

"Captain, you have one small heat signature in the warehouse please confirm it. I got imagery of huge energy sigs moving south. I'm going to pursue and provide overhead watch. I'll get above the clouds how copy?"

Rogers said nothing at first as Danvers' report went through his commlink, then he murmured quietly, "Acknowledged, Danvers. Go ahead with pursuit." Then he turned his attention back to the young clawed woman in front of him. "I'm a friend," he repeated calmly. His senses were on hyper-alert at this point; something about the girl reeked of danger and skill, right down to her sleek frame - she was like a hunting cat, ready to strike.

He was aware of the others approaching behind him, Van Dyne in particular, hovering in the air. He stepped toward the clawed girl while giving Van Dyne a subtle shake of his head, a silent cue to stay back, but stay alert.

He heard the roar of Tony's repulsors cut off and the clang of his armored feet landing on the concrete behind him and he grimaced. "Stay back, Tony," Rogers murmured warningly. The last thing Rogers needed was Tony's hotheadedness putting a light to a potential bonfire....

"Hey, Thundercat," the Iron Man burst out, jogging up to Rogers' side and opening his palms at the girl, with repulsor energy gathering within them, "wanna follow the pretty lights?"

Rogers groaned.

God damn it, Stark.

• Love
Hawkeye ran up the stairs of Oscorp, When he reached the door to the floor, there was a group of shield agents aiming there gun at him,"Don't worry, I'm one of the good guys" The squad didn't believe him, so when Clint started to raise his hands, The agents didn't hesitate and started shooting at him, he did a flip through the air and hid behind a desk, he can hear the bullet shots hitting the desk.

When he could, he grabbed his bow from his back and took another smoke arrow out of his quiver and put it in his bow, and shot the arrow between the squad, creating smoke all around them, He began to run for it, the smoke creating an escape, he began up the second flight of stairs, but when he got to the room, the shield agents were waiting for him and shot him with sleep darts, making him unconscious,The shield agents brought the passed out Hawkeye on a bed and putting him in a swat van, All he remembered was getting shot by the squad

Spidey was listening in on the group as they all chimed in and spoke about how they would take down the Synthetics. When asked about joining, Peter shrugged. "I'm not exactly a team player, but I'll do about anything to catch these guys. Seeing as how I got my butt handed to me last time I fought'em all at once, I could use the help." he said, just before somebody mentioned an energy pulse somewhere near the docks. There was no doubt in his mind that Electro was the source of it. With determination, Spidey turned around and said "Cap, I'll meet you there. If there's any chance of catching the Seven, I'm gonna take it." before he dashed off and began to swing away. He didn't need to wait for an answer, he knew the Captain would agree. While the others were in pursuit, Peter silently thought about his day so far. His mind drifted onto Laura and how much he had screwed up what should've been a quiet visit. Not only did she nearly get killed by a stray Spider Slayer, which Peter knew he had to investigate into, but she also learned about his identity. He knew she wouldn't say anything, or rather, hoped that she didn't, but Peter knew he had to deal with it later. It was starting to irritate him with how obvious he was making himself. Pretty soon, his Aunt May would be asking why he was washing a fire-scorched Spider-Man costume. But one day at a time.

When Peter finally arrived at the docks, he saw that the Seven had retreated somewhere else in the city. Electro seemed to have left massive damage behind, scarring the ground with blast marks that only intense electrical blasts could've caused, letting Spidey know that the battle was relatively recent. As the others arrived, Cap announced that tree was a casualty. Concerned at the fate of the Seven's next victim, Peter swung over to the roof of the warehouse so he could try and get a good view over the others. When he saw the form of a black-haired young woman donned in a black tank-top and black leather pants, Peter immediately felt his heart sink. "No..." mumbled Peter before he jumped off the roof and ran over to the corpse, shoving Wasp out of the way to get to Laura. When he saw her moving, Peter sighed and whispered "Thank god..." before he knelt down and observed the girl.

"Laura, what the heck are you doing here? More importantly, what were you thinking? Going after the Synthetic Seven, you could've gotten yourself killed! You're mad because I decide to dress up like a superhero, but then you go out and try the same thing? Talk about calling the kettle black, Laura." explained Spidey before he waved at Cap. "Its cool, Cap. This ones a friend of mine... Wait, what claws?" responded Peter before Cap interrupted about the claws. Looking at Laura again, he noticed just that: a set of metallic claws coming from her hands and feet. Staring at her for a moment, Peter raised an eyebrow underneath his mask and asked "Oh, those claws... Sooo... Are you like, Wolverine's sister, or something?"

Rogers used his free hand to pull Stark's gauntlet down as Spider-Man intervened, effectively extinguishing the potential firefight before it could start to truly burn.

"You know this girl, Spider-Man? Laura, was it?" he asked of the webslinger. Then he addressed the young woman. "You've obviously engaged the Synthetic Seven if you're here; Electro's electropulse was detected in this very warehouse. Do you have any idea where they are?"

Spider-Man's off the cuff comment about Laura possibly being related to Wolverine jogged a theory into the director's head. "If you have Wolverine's claws, perhaps you also have his tracking abilities; Laura, can you help us find the Synthetic Seven?"

Clint began to wake up slowly, once he was stable,He looked down at his hands, there was shield handcuffs cuffed to his hands and feet, He tried moving but it wouldn't budge, two shield noticed he was awake "Whats with the purple suit barney?" the men laughed at the joke, while hawkeye had a blank expression in his face "Your funny for a puppet" The shield agent stopped laughing and walked up to him, he grabbed the disabled hawkeye and open the cockpit threatening him that he'll drop him

hawkeye smiled "Wrong move A$$hole" he had barely nay move for his hands, but managed to grab his neck, he pulled up and drop kicks him in the stomach, after they both fall he presses the button on his belt unlocking the locks, A shield agent comes up to him, so Clint dodged the agents punch and gets an uppercut on him, then spins doing a round house knocking him out, Then all of a sudden the plane stops, He runs out of the plane and stops in his tracks, He finds out he was not on land, but a Shield Helacarrier.

[fieldbox=X-23, red. solid]
Wolverine's clone does not trust anyone completely. So it's extremely obvious that she would not be inclined to trust Steve Rogers of SHIELD. She did not trust him when he said he wouldn't hurt her (do you know how many men in white lab coats used that line on her?), she didn't trust him when he said he was there to help (what's his version of 'helping' anyway?) and she definitely didn't trust him when he offered medical assistance. Sure, that might mean he doesn't know anything about her, or it might mean the blonde wants to return her to a lab for 'medical assistance' and he thought lying and acting would be he best method of doing that. Yeah, she wouldn't fall for it. She bared her teeth in defiance, showing him just how much he would have to get through for her name.

Her dark eyes instantly pinpointed a bug flitting in a flanking position beside Rogers while a few other members of his team filed in. She flared her nostrils, tightened her fists, despised the situation. Especially when she noticed that the bug was actually a woman who had shrunken. What an odd group of "heroes"...
None of them advanced toward her at first, given Rogers' warning look. But she still had no reason to believe he was any friend of hers. And her point was only strengthened by the sudden appearance of a man in a metallic suit of armor. Iron Man. Iron Man she knew only by the fact that he is an asshole who owns an armor suit that is not actually made of Iron. How is it that it was only now that she noticed him? Oh right, her idiotic tendency to focus her senses on just one situation! Damn, she has to stop being so sloppy with this. Otherwise, people like Tony Stark would think it is totally okay to aim repulsor energy at her and expect her not to slice his facemask off. The insult was enough to set her off and the threat a surefire way to sign his death sentence.
So X-23 snarled viciously an her eyes mapped out an instantaneous route to his weak spot. Just as she was about to lunge for him, another 'hero' arrived and she was forced to stop dead in her murderous tracks as he sprinted to her.

Laura backed up another step when he reached her, patting her down for injuries in that ridiculous red and blue spider costume. Peter was glad he could see she no longer had injuries, but angry about her hypocritical behavior. She sighed, rolled her eyes..he thought she could have been killed. She was killed. For a few minutes. Dangit. He doesn't know her situation and the first thing X-23 wanted to do was argue and clarify the fact that she was not wearing a costume. She was no hero. Just trying to do him a favor. But that obviously didn't work out the way she wanted it to and now was definitely not the time to talk to Peter. She didn't know how much the rest of these freaks know about Peter Parker if anything at all. So she kept her mouth shut and scrutinized the people who were still infiltrating the warehouse she wanted to sleep in. She was exhausted and hungry and Rogers thankfully lowered Stark's weapons before she killed someone. Her focus was only drawn again however, when Spider-Man noticed her claws and easily made it evident that he counted himself a part of this group of weirdos. She grit her teeth, and sighed expecting something along the lines of anger, betrayal, even shock. But he confused her instead. Wolverine? Who?

Who are these people? Good? Bad? Could they be that bad if Peter is friendly with the leader? She still doesn't trust anyone, but this Wolverine he brought up gave her questions. Why would anyone named Wolverine look like her? She had no siblings so how could they be--oh. The previous Weapon X. Of course! This piqued her interest. X-23 took a deep breath, gave Peter a confused look before turning back to Rogers who now knows her name. Stupid spider. She wanted to claw him for giving away her name, but she reluctantly went grateful that no one knows her codename. That is something she could be found with. And SHIELD surely had the resources to look her up as X-23. But not right this minute. Right now, they're concerning themselves with superhuman bad guys.

"They went that way." She offered sardonically, pointing to her right with a shrug, claws still extended. That wasn't enough for captain Rogers and she wondered why. He had been speaking into a comm earlier and she knew SHIELD had air resources to find criminals, so why would they need her?

"If you have Wolverine's claws, perhaps you also have his tracking abilities; Laura, can you help us find the Synthetic Seven?"

She hissed under her breath and pursed her lips irritably. Who is Wolverine? Is he good? Bad? Monstrous like her? Does Rogers know where he is?
X-23 thought quickly, stepped forward and carved her expression into one of maturity and confidence. Chin up, motivation clear.
"I can track. I can find them. Easily. Electro left an obvious trail." The slightest smirk almost made it onto her lips. His thigh was gushing blood, surely. She wanted more revenge on the Seven though and if the good guys were going to go after them, Laura would like to be there, both to exact her vengeance and to protect her friend. "But whether I will do it is up to you. I want something in return. Give me all the information you have on Wolverine and I'll take you to the Seven right now. Agreed?"
Laura put away her claws and crossed her arms, looking up slightly at Rogers even though she kept a good distance away from him.
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Spidey shrugged as she spoke about Wolverine, seemingly not interested in the guy. "Well I can give you one piece of info on him: he stinks. Like, really badly. Dude acts like he's never heard of soap before." explained Spidey in his usual sarcastic, snarky voice. When Laura commented about the villains retreating, Spidey nodded and patted her on the shoulder. "Okay, then its settled. We're gonna go after the Synthetics. But first, I think we need to discuss just who's going after who. I can personally take all of those guys down, but my top priority is Electro. Guess I'll handle him on my own unless anybody wants to help. Besides, I bet he's keeping Octavius close. He has serious trust issues, Dillion." explained the web-head as he crossed his arms. He really wanted to get into the action and stop the Seven, but he had to take things carefully. Especially now that he was working with a team, which now seemingly contained Laura. He still couldn't get over the fact she was a mutant. Once this was all dealt with, he was gonna have a serious chat with the teenage girl formally known as "X".

~~ GM POST ~~

Somewhere in New York's Sewer System
"ELECTRO! Why is(ssssss) it that your s(ssssss)tupid powers(sssssss) keep alerting S(sssss)HIELD of our location! Why can't we jus(sssss)t-"

"QUIET SWARM, OR I SWEAR I WILL END YOUR MISERABLE EXISTENCE! I'M TRYING TO THINK!"

"Whatever, Dillion. But do you mind explaining why we're in a friggin' sewer? You know I can't stand water."

"Neither can I, Flint. That's the point. Those damn heroes won't expect us to be down here. Besides, the water helps to power down my abilities. As long as they can't track us, we're fine."

*groan of pain*

"And will somebody please silence the help?! I've heard nothing but complaints from him all day."

"Easy, Electro. You're gonna short-circuit yourself with that temper."

"Really, Bench? A fucking pun? Our plans are about to get shat on by the agents of SHIELD and you go pull a Deadpool? Shut up."

"We do not like this tension. As much as we crave the carnage and destruction we cause, the group dynamic is upsetting us. We need to work as a unit in order to perform what needs to be done, much like how a beehive works. Swarm, you know how that feels, don't you?"

"Why don't you go and do us(sssss) a favour by jumping off a fucking cliff, Thous(sssss)and!"

Finally getting fed up with the arguments of his accomplices, Electro fired off a semi-powerful blast of electricity into the water below, forcing all of his accomplices to be shocked. "ENOUGH!" shouted the enraged villain, releasing the blast just in time for his accomplices to stop arguing. "I don't give a damn about any of you. Understand? My employer broke you out of the Treskellion for the sole purpose of making this happen, so you'd best just shut up and do as you're told! Now, seeing as how Spider-Man has assembled a small group of "heroes" to take us down, I feel that we must abandon out previous plan to "corrupt the world" and instead, go with Plan B."

As he spoke of a second plan, all of the villains looked at one another in confusion. They had never heard of a Plan B before, so why should they resort to it? "Before any of you imbeciles ask, Plan B is as follows: Resurface, attack anything that moves, cause mass panic and terror in the City, and position ourselves as Gods among men. On top of that, we all get a fair chance to kill the Spider."

"Dillion, as much as we like your past leadership skills, we do have to ask one thing. Why now? Why was Plan B not Plan A?" asked Thousand, raising dozens of aggressive eyes towards the electrified villain.

Electro only smirked at his accomplice and cast a glance towards Octavius. "Because my employer wanted a back-up plan, should anything get in our way. Along with Plan B, he also instructed us to do one more thing, a second phase to the plan, if you will... Absorbing Man, do you still have that Transfusion Injector we stole from OSCORP, along with the good Doctor over there?"

Slowly reaching into the large brown bag he had absorbed into his hand, Absorbing Man pulled out a small device that looked like a massive needle. Inside, were seven different slots, all of which could be filled in with vials. "O'course." said the former wrestler, shrugging casually.

"As well as the contents of Secret Operations Locker 14?"

"Yeah... Why?"

As another smirk spread across his lips, Electro waved his hand towards the bag and, with a minor electrostatic blast, lifted out seven different syringes with detaching vials. "Good. Everyone, please take a needle and fill it with your blood. Phase 2 of Plan B requires that we do so."

• Love
Frank was extremely worried the moment he saw the injured girl. Though she was older than Lisa, he still made the connection. He listened to everything she said and looked around, examining the destruction Electro caused in utter silence. His fists clenched when he saw just how bad Laura's injuries were. He noticed the claws and that she was healing, of course, but this was the second teenager, no, child the Seven had preyed on. He was going to end this the first opportunity he got.

He stiffened noticeably when she said Electro could be tracked. That was exactly what he wanted to hear. He spoke up for the first time, addressing Laura with an almost gentle tone. "Good. Do you need to rest?" Frank spoke in laconic sentences, especially when compared to the other members of his 'team'.

When the Spider mentioned choosing villains, he really wanted to go after Electro himself, but Frank knew he couldn't the harm the man. So he picked someone he knew his weapons could hurt. "
Thousand." He had a flamethrower with the bastard's name written on it.

"
We can't just go in fighting like professional wrestlers, though. We'll lose if we fight that way." Frank looked at Spider-Man pointedly. "These aren't the everyday criminals we're used to dealing with. To add onto that, they've teamed up with one another. Once we find their hideout we'll need to get some recon done to make a decent plan. I can handle that." Finishing his little speech, Frank resumed his stalwart silence.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I agree with Castle," Rogers added, undoubtedly surprising a few of the heroes; SHIELD, the NYPD, and a few other agencies were not exactly fans of the Punisher. However, Rogers had led men through far too many firefights in the past to let organizational prejudices cloud his judgement. Castle had skills that the others lacked, skills that could be put to use. "Laura, Castle - can I trust you two to do some reconnaisance once Laura leads us to the Seven?"

He looked over the rest of the assembled heroes, adjusting his previous plans mentally. "We can still likely use Wasp for interference. Spider-Man, Iron Man, and Summers are all still our best heavy hitters. And Danvers still has ordnance we can use in her aircraft...it may actually be best to try to draw any fight into the open so she can help us contain the threat. Castle, you seem to have weaponry that can take down Thousand. I'll do my best to patch any holes in our defenses."

[fieldbox=X-23, red, solid]
Spider-Man could only apparently say that her clone was not good with personal hygiene, which only told her that Peter doesn't really care, even though it is of utmost importance to her. Once she got to tracking them, her body tensed up as Peter patted her shoulder. Still on guard for everything, she would be that sensitive to any touch, friendly or not. Her lips pursed into a straight line when her friend in the red and blue began the cycle of calling dibs..sort of. Why was he suddenly so laid-back? Does he not realize the danger of this team of villains? Was he putting on a show or something? Either way, Laura sighed and rolled her eyes, especially at the large and armed man's ((Castle)) uncharacteristic question of her health. Yeah she looked like she'd bellyflopped onto a puddle of ketchup and the rest of her was kind of dirty, so it was an understandable question, but they had no opportunity to rest. Idiot. She's no child and he has no reason to treat her like one. So of course she easily avoided the inquiry and the man went onto the topic of choosing a target and declaring a first step. Recon. Good idea. At that, the claws in Laura's hands retracted, allowing her to cross her arms and nod curtly.

Laura just hissed in annoyance since she didn't know anything about these people and she was to lead them to the mutants that were getting farther and farther every moment. Good thing they don't seem to know much about her either. Though, again, that was no reason to trust them. At all. She doesn't even know their names. well except for Captain Rogers, who set the recon mission up. He was clearly the leader here and laid out a bit more planning for the others, at which point she got a few names as he glanced at his team members one at a time. The first two she already knew, Summers was the red head...she doesn't know who the bug person is, but she is doing a recon with 'Castle' the weapons guy and there is apparently a person named Danvers in an aircraft she could hear.

But there was still something to clear up.

"Well let's not waste time here any longer. All you have to do is say yes and we'll be on our way. Rogers, you give me your word that I'll receive Wolverine's information and we'll have ourselves a deal. Only then will I lead you to the Seven and proceed with reconnaissance." Laura stepped toward him while about 16 different ways to kill him with only her clawed feet flashed through her mind with her arms crossed solemnly.
Sure, the leader of SHIELD doesn't have any credibility to his word in her book yet, but this agreement was better than nothing. So she looked up at him. Close, but not too close. Her hazel eyes were serious and a bit intense. There was no way for him to deny she meant business and that if he crossed her, there would be hell to pay.

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.