The Ultimate Comic Book Roleplaying Universe (Super Hero Crossover Reboot RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, I'll accept you!

Okay, so just as a head count, who do we have?

I know Spidey for sure, Starfire is coming soon (most likely Monday, after the thread is up), I remember somebody mentioning Blackfire, Stray, Iron Man, Agent Venom, and...

That's where you guys fill in the blanks.

I'd go for either Slade or John Stewart.

Who's John Stewart again?

Oooooh. See when I think of Green Lantern, I think of either Hal Jordan or the guy from Justice League: TAS (the cool one, not the 60's-70's one)

Reactions: N/A
The OoC's gonna be up today, I'm just finishing off Spidey's CS and then it'll be up XD

Reactions: TravisBM and N/A
I'm starting on my 'writing sample' for ya, i remember you always include that XD.
AND I ALWAYS GET LAZY AND NEVER DO IT.

so CS is up tomorrow?

I think I'm going to go with Edmondson's Punisher. More of a team player than the one I used in the old game, and will provide a tactical outlook the group is lacking insofar.

Or Thane.

Reactions: N/A
BOOM. SAMPLE. Just putting this here -will drag to CS-
BUT SORRY FOR IT BEING TO LONG.. IDK. CHESHIRE IS FUN DUDE.
HOPE ITS GOOD ENOUGH.
[bg=lightgray]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Thud!...[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]A body laid there on the ground right over the luxurious red velvet carpet, silent and motionless. From the looks of it it was definitely large, about 6ft and dressed up in a suit which was clawed by an animal, ripped, and stained red. Blood pooled through the layers of the fabric on the ground even more--Expanding out the body and a man stood there in a cushioned seat facing the window in front of him.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"So what did the cat dragged in this time?" He asked.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The fresh corpse was kicked over roughly to lay on it's back now and the person who had delivered, stepped back.The seat moved around as the man took a glance over from his desk with a smirk and stared at the body. "Ah, Gambino. Leader of the beloved Gambino mafia." he stated, before his smirk turned into a frown. "[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]My carpet[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]." He said, glaring at the woman's silhouette harshly. A curvy figure with swords on her back criss crossed. But she had more weapons than those alone, and nearly anything could become a weapon for as long as she was around.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The only thing visible, was her mask. It wasn't a full mask, but rather a half mask of a [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]hideous grin[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]. The woman stepped over the corpse and puddle of blood, taking off the mask and allowing it to hang down her neck. "Well, theres no point on telling if you already saw the present I gave you." responded the woman with a sneer. Then it immediately faded away. "My payment. 15 grand, with the [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]proof[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] being brought in." her voice was bitter as she leaned forward.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Nu-uh, uh. Sit. Lets.. talk." The man said, nudging his hand towards the seat in front of him."You will get your reward after telling me how it went down. Every. single. Detail." Grinned the man. Cheshire narrowed her eyes standing still as an intense aura was set."Ok." The woman mused, kicking a seat towards her and sitting in it."You want a story? I'll give you one. It will give you the chills.~" she whispered mid sentence leaning forward before sitting back comfortably in her seat.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]>> 3 HOURS PRIOR NOW <<[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]After a few hours of researching and looking over files, Jade found herself in her target's territory within a week, and spent another week up close and personal with the guy by playing as his favorite flirt-friend. In her opinion, Normal men are interesting things--Aren't they? It didn't take him to long to fall for her and try to woo her. But of course, whenever he did 'woo' her, she had to act as if she [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]liked[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] it and play back before playing hard to get. This was the [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]obnoxious[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] part of the job, but after succeeding in the end she pretty much figured out how the system of the Gambino mafia went when the head finally invited her twice for drinks.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]And now?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Well, this would be the lucky third time and [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]last[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] time they would be together. And the last time he would be alive, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]ever[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]. Jade walked to the entrance of the large mansion she was invited in, and was inspected by the guards who wore black. It was fairly tight. Go through a metal detector, get scanned, and receive a personal pat down. Even shoes had to be taken off and checked.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Oh, I'll keep my shoes on. Mind if you check them after the scan?"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Sorry, we must check them now."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Jade sighed to herself before leaning down to her shoes. She unlatched the sharp end of the back of the heel making it stick out more before taking them off and handing them to the guy and walking through the scans while getting a pat down."Ah~Pat downs. Like the good old days~" She chuckled, staring down at the other guard in front of her who merely smirked up at her. Then, when Jade received her heels back she looked over her shoulder.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Put them on for me, please. A girl loves to feel adored like a princess~" she stated rather smoothly. Guard one had turned around and Guard two thought nothing of the heels and as he leaned down behind Jade putting one heel on her foot and proceeding with the other, he was gauged right through his eye socket before she pressed his head down harder against the end of her heels and looked over to the second guard with a smirk when he turned back around with a gun in hand. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Immediately, Jade also known as Cheshire kicked the gun out his hands and grabbed his arms, crossing them and hopping over the back of his shoulders as she strangled him with her legs. How did she add the pressure to end it quickly? She merely laid back which resulted in also breaking both his arms before he fell back and she flipped off of him with her arms. She sat crouching there in a cat like position before she stood and spun back around, fixing the back of her heels and pushing them more in. Now real blood covered them and the fake blood design at the horn of her heels.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Shame.. I really loved these heels. Good thing blood is easy to clean for me." She shrugged, taking off her robe and wiping her feet rather than heels. She began making her way into a private bedroom belonging to the leader, and knocked. "Come in!" He called. Jade let herself in as she wore a white one piece bikini which surprisingly didn't get stained yet and had a fake warm grin, closing the door shut behind her and locking it.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Getting pretty close to the end[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Here comes the [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]makeout[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] scene. Kissing up to sex. Don't worry sex isn't in this scene, not yet--[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]not ever[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]. Back in to thought, Jade was on top with the man below her blindfolded foolishly. She looked around her surroundings, Now what would be the perfect blade or weapon to kill with? Books…. NoPillows? Ugh, where's the fun in suffocation. Then she laid her eyes on a black pen. Now that…. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]That[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], would bring in some fun! [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Lots[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] of fun.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Jade slowly stretched her arm and reach forward for the object. Her breasts nearly all over the man's face who clinged to her. Disgusting, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]disgusting[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]! She cringed. She wondered how the other cat, Catwoman handled shit like this. Seriously, how does one sleep with strangers on the job? Cheshire shook her thoughts back into focus and pretty soon placed her other hand over the guy's face."No motorboat~~" She mused with a friendly sing song tone, before rolling her eyes and looking absolutely disgusted. Then she sat back in place and leaned forward, cupping his face into her hands, before slowly scratching his face with her claw-like nails laced with poison. The man growled in response and she chuckled, sitting back up. "Are you done tempting me?" He asked. Jade unblindfolded him and nodded before quickly grabbing a pillow and placing it over his face. This action was followed by a knee resting over the pillow as well as a hand pressing down against the pillow harshly as his muffled cries was heard and she looked over to his legs and used her free hand to lodge the pen deep enough to make him stop thrashing about violently. A muffled scream was heard, a painful noise beautiful to the woman's ears. "Sorry, money talks. And I [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]hate[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] men who uses [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]kids[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] for illegal trafficking." she harshly said, twisting the pen around before pulling it out roughly. Jade smiled in triumph as his noises went down to silence and movements slowed and stopped. With that she slowly took out the pillow and checked his pulse. Still beating.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]And she made a mistake.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Cheshire leaned forward to hear him breathe and in return had her hair pulled back ad a hand around her neck as she was now the one being harmed and in the bottom. "Ngh--Shit!" She hissed as she was being strangled. "I SHOULD'VE KNOWN!" Shouted her target angrily. Cheshire appeared to be clawing around, but in actuality she was clawing at his vital spots and piercing at vulnerable places such as under his jawline. Of course all he felt were scratches, but not her claws jabbing him and poisoning him and she eventually kicked him off and over her, where he landed on the ground roughly.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Cheshire grabbed the pen straight away and rolled to a crouching stance on her feet with the pen held in front of her. The man shook his head regaining balance and ran straight towards her, lunging towards the bed and crushing the front part of it as she jumped over him and grabbed his arm behind him. She kicked the back of his leg hard, and elbowed his lower back before turning around and kneeing his arm harshly to which a large crack was heard.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"YOU BITCH!" He shouted in pain.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"I don't play nice either." She growled against his ear as she bit it. The woman was a slight sadist and before he knew it, his ear was ripped off as she spit it off to the side. Jade giggled at the sight, a sinister giggle as she stood there. "We're not done yet." She stated. "Pretty soon, the poison will get to you and you'll feel dizzy and fall unconscious. I guess with the wounds I just gave you, it should take effect much more quickly now." She explained, sitting on the floor criss cross behind the man and waiting. "Now all we have to do, is sit… and [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]wait[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]." She hummed looking around innocently. "You'll probably die anyways. So why not we talk until then?" she suggested. The man only groaned.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Who hunted me?"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"My boss. I'm entitled not to speak of my clients." she stated. "Oh, well… Who am I kidding.~" Jade sighed fascinated. "Valastro… And y'know.. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Interpol[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]. So technically--Double the prize for me!" laughed Cheshire before she looked back at the man. "Oh no.. You're dead.." She frowned before jumping back up to her feet and stretching around. "Well, time to go back to Valastro… Then Interpol." she grunted, cracking her neck as well and opening the large window, going back to grab Gambino.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]>> PRESENT <<[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Ah! Splendid! Wonderful! Absolutely a lovely story--It gave me the chills Cheshire dear~" Mused Valastro with heavy amusement. "Anyways, I will be paying you now." He stated as he stood and walked to a painting, taking it down and opening a safe. The man chucked the paid assassin a sack of money. "Take it." He said. Cheshire caught the bag with ease using only one arm and looked down at it, seeing that there was truly nothing wrong about it. She then walked over the corpse, and went to the door before the man walked back behind his desk and took out a gun.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Click.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Now I heard you carefully, and If I do say so myself, Interpol? I thought this was between you and me?" He stated. Cheshire froze in place and stood there in silence. "WELL!?" He shouted. "SPEAK NOW WOMAN!" demanded Valastro. Cheshire smirked, before dropping the money beside her and turning around with hands up in the air. "You seriously intend on shooting the second most deadly assassin in the world? Remind you, I'm behind [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Lady Shiva[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]." She stated. "Cut that bullshit out, Why is Interpol in this?" He stated. "Relax Valastro…." She sighed tilting her head back. "Jesus… No one's after you." she assured. Valastro's hand shook as he put his gun down. "Are you serious?"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"I mean… Not anymore." She said.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Wait.. Aymore? DONT PLAY THIS SHIT WITH ME--WHATS GOING ON?"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Y'see sir.. I was the one who drove the predators [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]away[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] from you. Cut me some slack." Cheshire explained.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Leave. Take the money." he sternly said.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"But then again…." Cheshire rolled her eyes with a smirk. "Well, don't you for one second ever [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]think[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] of me as being an angel myself. I may be on their side, but don't you think for one second i am one of them. Not. One. Bit." With that Cheshire crouched down to the ground and pounced over to Valastro's desk taking out one of her Katanas in the air and swinging it across his neck.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]SPLAT![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Blood splattered across the window and Cheshire reached towards her ear where she personally heard a beep. "Its done.." She stated. "Well done. Thank you for your services Cheshire. We will reward you now and clear your records."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Good. I'm leaving, so have it delivered within the hour." She started, walking back to pick up the sack of money before white lights blinded her. Cheshire looked back, and the window shattered giving her a free opportunity to escape. She placed the mask back on and a voice was heard. "CHESHIRE. YOU ARE FREE TO LEAVE THIS TERRITORY. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICES."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Yeah, yeah.. Whatever." She answered walking towards the window. With that Cheshire saluted the helicopter with her fingers and dropped a thick smoke bomb before, falling backwards and disappearing into another building. She hid behind a corner wall looking at the helicopter and the building being raided before yawning and turning around. Finally, that task ended. For a while she thought it would last for 9 months, but it only lasted for 3. Jade then finally went back home, jumping through alleyways and rooftops.[/bg][/BCOLOR]
Outfit when killing Gambino leader
heels
IUG3exkSarA.jpg
bikini

img-thing

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
@Sora1297 do you take amalgam characters? I have a unique OC in mind that consists of two similar characters from DC and Marvel....seems like half the people here I rp with anyways so what the hay...

Sure, Amalgam works here!

OoC's up by the way ^^

Sure, Amalgam works here!

OoC's up by the way ^^
Ok I'll post there after this, just one more question: Government orgs. I'm guessing SHIELD, COBRA, HIVE, ARGUS, HYDRA, SWORD, etc will exist/can be adapted at some point right?

Yep! Ironically enough, I have a redesigned Cobra Commander and Baroness on the little image I made for this RP xD

They're all going to be involved. Right now, I only have serious plans for COBRA and SHIELD, but we can work stuff out for ARGUS and all the others!

Yep! Ironically enough, I have a redesigned Cobra Commander and Baroness on the little image I made for this RP xD

They're all going to be involved. Right now, I only have serious plans for COBRA and SHIELD, but we can work stuff out for ARGUS and all the others!
Ok cuz you know ARGUS and Amanda Waller has the anti group squad people thing.....what was the group called again? }:-)

I totally forget what it was called, but it sounds fun.

Also, don't forget about HAMMER.

Reactions: ch0sen1
Status
Not open for further replies.