The Ultimate Comic Book Roleplaying Universe (Super Hero Crossover Reboot RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha sweet, quick question though, is there an age limit on this rp? Because I'd rather use the TV-series appearance of Blackfire over her normal one.

What do you mean by "age limit"? Like how old/young the characters can be or how old/young the players need to be?

How old/young the characters can be.

Youngest I'd say is 12, oldest (for humans) is 68.

Aliens have their own thing

Ah, cool cool, no worries then.

oh, this is such a cool idea, I can't wait haha.

I'll try to work on it button also making a banner, so that should help.
okay cool not rushing you just was suggesting it.

I call tim drake (i have a twist for him)

and male cheshire... XD (not sure if i'll make cheshire female or genderbent *shrug*)

Tim Drake, eh? Batman, Robin, Red Robin, etc?

Not sure yet.. What would make sense?
Robin > 'Stray'/Catwoman's sidekick
or the whole Robin > Red robin > Stray.

I'm gonna say Robin > stray.
Maybe he anticipated to be red robin and was fit to lead 'teen titans' but then suddenly is catwoman's sidekick or something XD
still a WIP.
[spoili]
stray___tim_drake_by_dauntingfire-d3iipao.jpg
[/spoili]

Looks good to me, maybe he could also turn into Nightwing?

I'm just trying to think of a more clever name for him then "Cat Man" if you have him as Catwoman's sidekick/spinoff

Black Cat, maybe?

Also. I wanted to talk about Villains.

For those of you who were involved with my "Ultimate Marvel Roleplaying Universe" RP, you'll know that I had a system planned out for individual "arcs". These arcs would act like the issues of comic books and would serve as the larger plot for a particular part of the RP (in the long run). When each arc was finished (ex. The villain was beaten), we would move onto the next arc and so on and so on.

I didn't really let people play Villains unless they had a reason or they wanted to be "rebooted villains" who would be different from their original versions.

But here, I'm not sure if I should run the same system or have this be a Free-Form RP. Sometimes Freeform works best for ideas like this (I've for a Star Wars one running right now that seems to be pretty fun), but they also lack a bit of structure and villains can be a hassle to control when they're handled by another character.

What do you guys think? Freeform or "Generally" Structured? Villains as playable characters, or keep them as NPC's?

Reactions: ch0sen1
Looks good to me, maybe he could also turn into Nightwing?

I'm just trying to think of a more clever name for him then "Cat Man" if you have him as Catwoman's sidekick/spinoff

Black Cat, maybe?
'Stray'.. c:

Oh xD

Well that makes sense, my bad!

Ah, alright then.

But I kind of need an answer on the whole "Freeform/Structured" thing, it'll help me make the OoC.

Ah, alright then.

But I kind of need an answer on the whole "Freeform/Structured" thing, it'll help me make the OoC.
i liked the idea what you did with the whole big marvel universe one, because i find it becomes a little boring when it's just all freeformed, so i think it would be cool to have someone to lean on to posts, so that's my vote.

A bit of both could be manageable, but if you want to go with what worked before I'm all for it.

Alright. Well now that people have chimed in, sounds like a mix of both is the best option.

Also, controlling villains: yay or nay?

Alright. Well now that people have chimed in, sounds like a mix of both is the best option.

Also, controlling villains: yay or nay?
i think it would be a good idea, but with more of the major villain like Darkseid Thanos etc should be controlled by either NPC or You Sora

Status
Not open for further replies.