The Ultimate Comic Book Roleplaying Universe: Dark Reign (see inside for details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since this is a continuation, I am bringing back Howard the DUCC (a duck shaped robotic weapons platform/mini tank built by Tony stark and named after Howard stark)

Reactions: Ravenbelle
Sweet, we got the D.U.C.C. back :3

Also, can I just get a quick recap of who's playing who? I know a few characters off the top of my head, but just for reference while building the roster, could you list who you're playing?

And, do you all think I should re-open the sign-ups when the OoC is posted? Just thought about it since we could theoretically get away with a larger group, maybe 3-4 more people?

yeah i'd like to post my character skels again for reference and to see the newcomers.

I'm planning on playing X-23 like last time, and if we can get the history and relationship down in pm, spider-girl

For me we're already at about the upper limit of people >.>
I'm not a fan of having tons of people in an rp, it gets confusing and things always go way too far ahead whenever I'm not there (due to sleep or class or whatevs)

And I'm doing my Captain Marvel based character

For me we're already at about the upper limit of people >.>
I'm not a fan of having tons of people in an rp, it gets confusing and things always go way too far ahead whenever I'm not there (due to sleep or class or whatevs)

That's true, just thought I'd throw it out there.

so how many characters do we have right now?

Also, given the fact that very few people have said their characters are from the future I think I'll just leave it so we're all from the past and make the few future heroes NPC's.

• Useful
so when is the IC going up?

btw, to the veterans of the Ultimate Roleplaying Universe....

...Howard the DUCC is back! (aka the mobile robot tank with a variable weapons payload built by Stark Industries)

Reactions: Razilin
The IC will probably be posted sometime this weekend, I'm more or less waiting for everyone to submit their sheets.

I'll PM those who haven't posted and see if they're still interested.

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.