~*~*~ The Ultimate Big Brother ~*~*~

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Daniel Griffin

Original poster
Welcome all! First, I want to thank you for visiting this forum. Now do you want to be a part on the Ultimate Big Brother?

This will be like none other. I might even add a few things in. Each week there will be 2 competitions and a voting ceremony. This is the sign up thread, there are multiple other threads as well that will be posted and linked as we come closer to starting. Everyone is welcome to join but please take note of the following guidelines.

Are you on at least 3 times a week? Are you at least 10 years old? Are you able to hand in answers to contests on time?

Now these guidelines are only made so this game can be carried in a fair state, on time and understandable for all houseguests. If you answered yes to at least 2 of the questions above, you are more than welcome to join. I just don't want to have to worry about house guests not understanding or late entires and complaints. If you feel this is unfair, please let me know.

If you wish to sign up please post your username. I can only accept the first 16 contestents, so please don't wait, You're spot may be taken.

Keep this forum on watch and feel free to start making alliances. Though, I would suggest doing that via Private Message. You don't want anyone overhearing.

Prize:

(To be revealed)

Please note all this goes to the winner of the final 2. Prizes may or may not be added to the "runner up" prize. It all depends, so keep watch

Thank you all in advance! Good Luck!​

Status
Not open for further replies.