The Ulti (Original Superpower Rp / Expansive Unive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of Course when I replied you got to it first. You can take the sibling role, Justin.

I'm quite interested. So we'll be making a character first, and then getting hit with a power? The whole point is to make it even more random, right, so we can't mold a character around a power?
The rules will tell you everything my good sir, but yes that it the point :)

Would a police officer be acceptable?
As an Ulti or as just a regular character? Either way, yes. I could imagine the police officer having problems with the law himself after getting abilities though.

Of Course when I replied you got to it first. You can take the sibling role, Justin.
You sure XD lol, could be three lol.

Crazy you say adopted because so is MC lol

Either way you guys want, I don't mind
Hey could have all been adopted the parents wouldn't even know they adopted three Ultis xD

You sure XD lol, could be three lol.

Hey could have all been adopted the parents wouldn't even know they adopted three Ultis xD

Would make sense for my character's background if he was adopted

• Love
Reactions: Justin
What is the age limit for characters?

Alright then three adopted kids? xD

I think everyone has been accepted into the group. If you expressed interest already and are not in the group please let me know. But I think it's safe to say that this is closed for the first arc, and anyone interested after this will be wait listed.

Now everyone get the the group so we can get going ^_^

• Love
Reactions: MST3K 4ever
Can I please be waitlisted for this?

Reactions: ch0sen1
Hey! I'm relatively new to the site. Is it too late to join in on this RP? I'd love to join ^^

Hey! I'm relatively new to the site. Is it too late to join in on this RP? I'd love to join ^^
Unfortunately we're only taking wait list people right now for the next arc or if someone drops :/

Welcome to the site though!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.