The Ulti (Original Superpower Rp / Expansive Unive

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ch0sen1

Original poster
latest

It's a new era.

Everything's changed. You remember those stories you read growing up? The fantastical adventures of your greatest heroes and their triumphs over impossible odds. How we'd immediately run outside with a towel or blanket on our backs with our stick swords in hand, ready to take on the world. You remember how even as we aged we always thought in the back of our minds what if...what if we were placed on this earth with a different purpose...a higher purpose. What if we were the one in a trillion that would literally one day revolutionize the world with feats of the unimaginable. How we'd talk about what we'd do if we had this or that...replaying the fantasy over and over and over again...

And then the day came where that was no longer a dream. This vast, amazing, wonderful, exciting planet Earth we live in became something that turned our most radical machinations into the surreal. Reality. We don't know what triggered it, where it came from, or why it did...but the world all see one shared vision in wake of this gripping history: This was no fairy tale. The average everyday person has become something more...super. Supreme. Where were you the day The Ulti were born?

Unless you are one.

For all interested, I have a system to randomly assign superpowers to whoever would be interested in the rp. Each person will be generated a power and will have to learn to adapt and develop their characters as well as their powers in a setting with crime, danger, and real world events just as probable and imminent as It would be in everyday life. The initial setting of the rp will take place in the fictional city of Enoch City, which is placed in the middle of the USA (on the edge of Missouri) but has urban status like Los Angeles. Note that this was created to house a central setting for the rp, and all other locations on Earth are based off real locations. Of course people will have to decide if they'll do justice or chaos, and know that every action taken will have consequences.

Overall this will be a epic and fun rp, but with undertones of a more grounded universe. Won't be any aliens or magical overlord wanting to control the realms so to speak. Only you would help shape the world to what it'd become. This will likely be done in a group so that arcs, stories, information, and etc. can be organized nicely, and we can spread to as many plots/stories as we'd like (after the first arc). I want this to be collaborative and expansive (like building our very own Dc or Marvel, except real world and humanized 100%)

[BCOLOR=#808000]RULES: [/BCOLOR]

1) DO NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT YOUR POWER IT'S AT RANDOM GENERATION: Be humble and open to not having an ideal power, that attitude may cause you to find many interesting applications to your ability. (See Rule 4)

2) DO NOT BE IRRATIONAL OR IMMATURE WHEN IT COMES TO ABILITIES AND THEIR POWERS AGAINST/AROUND OTHERS: Please let's be civilized. Clearly you have to know if you have the ability to burp bubbles you will NOT defeat a pyrokinetic (No one will have powers that dumb don't worry lol)
}:-&

3) CONFRONTATION AKA 'SPICE' IS WELCOME IN RP, BUT I ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT HAVE IT OUT OF RP. WE ARE ALL A FAMILY HERE, WE ALL LOVE TO EXPRESS OUR CREATIVITY AS A RIGHT AND FREEDOM, DON'T VIOLATE THAT: Because if you're a troll, jerk, bully, etc, will you be kicked from the rp? Hellz yeah.

4) IF YOU ABSOLUTELY HATE YOUR POWER, YOU MAY REQUEST A "RE-GENERATE" (get it?) BY INBOXING ME 'R2G'. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU RISK AN EVEN MORE INCONVENIENT ABILITY AND ONCE YOU R2G, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REVERT TO YOUR OLD ABILITY, IN ADDITION YOU CANNOT HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO A "REVENGE" CHALLENGE SHOULD YOU LOSE, OR EVEN DIE IN A BOUT.

5) NO ONE LINERS/SENTENCES. NOOBFACES :p : Like, really in an rp like this...why would you ever want to?

6) CHARACTER DEATHS CAN HAPPEN. SO BE CAUTIOUS: This isn't just a superpower rp, it is also a slice of life ironically. It's also all about finding your character and who they as they develop their abilities. When to use your powers vs. not, EVERYTHING has consequences.

7) SUGGESTIVE THEMES/SITUATIONS NOT ALLOWED ON THREAD. ABSOLUTELY NO LIBERTINE WITH LIBERTEEN. IF I FIND OUT THERE WILL BE IMMEDIATE EXPULSION AND REPORTING: Kissing, sure. Romanticism, go ahead. 18+ Go to PM.

8) IF YOU WON'T OR CAN'T POST PLEASE LET ME KNOW SO THAT WE WON'T FORGET YOU IN INTEGRAL PLOT ARCS/ PIECES OF THE RP. EVERY MEMBER MATTERS TO ME, I WANT ALL OF US TO EXPERIENCE THE EPICNESS TOGETHER: But if not, hey deuces to ya lol. Let me know in advance. If not I'll assumed a dropped rp.

9) NO POWER WILL BE GENERATED FOR YOU UNTIL YOU HAVE SUBMITTED AND BEEN ACCEPTED WITH YOUR CS (Wait-listed people won't be generated a power until they've been moved into the rp.) :]

10) DO NOT JUDGE ME FOR USING THESE SEEMINGLY IRRELEVANT ALL CAPS RULES. I KNOW THAT YOU'RE IMAGINING I'M YELLING RIGHT NOW. HOW? BECAUSE I'M IMAGINING I'M YELLING RIGHT NOW, AND I'M TYPING IT!!! LOL BUT SERIOUSLY, HAVE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!: Pretty sure the rule speaks for itself... But to show you paid attention, you will have to place "Ulti" at the end of your CS, along with the emoticon at the end of rule 2.

Now, let's get to the good stuff. Time to shape a universe. How it's shaped is entirely up to you.

latest

tumblr_m6f13pbekP1rziwwco2_500.gif

Count me in!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Joining XD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
@Pasi @Shayla @Kythera @CrystalTears @Leucothea @-Toxic-Madness- @Emi

Maybe you lot would like this since I know you all like superheros and this would be fun since powers are random and needs a few more people but not a lot I don't think^^ hope you all have time for one more since school over and summer is here XD so join XD

Sign me in!

Reactions: ch0sen1
I should probably start making the OOC sooner than later this is getting heavy interest lol. There are a couple off thread that are joining as well.

Also, if anyone is interested in playing a sibling to MC please let me know. I'm so used to playing a certain character and a standalone one, I want to try something new on both accounts

• Love
Reactions: Justin
I'm quite interested. So we'll be making a character first, and then getting hit with a power? The whole point is to make it even more random, right, so we can't mold a character around a power?

Reactions: ch0sen1
I should probably start making the OOC sooner than later this is getting heavy interest lol. There are a couple off thread that are joining as well.

Also, if anyone is interested in playing a sibling to MC please let me know. I'm so used to playing a certain character and a standalone one, I want to try something new on both accounts
I would, probably adopted younger brother or something XD lol. I think we had a different rp where my char was your char's adopted younger brother so why not do it again XD lol.

I'm quite interested. So we'll be making a character first, and then getting hit with a power? The whole point is to make it even more random, right, so we can't mold a character around a power?
Exactly XD

I would love to have a sibling for my character. If that's still an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.