The Two-Sentence Story

I cussed out that crusty old pervert for staring at me.

It wasn't until he calmly got out his walking cane to leave that I realized he was blind.

"I trusted you and you betrayed me, " I said. I pulled out my gun and pointed at their chest and said, "You won't ever hurt anyone again."

That kiss, what she had always ever wanted. So why did she still feel so empty inside?

One half of a broken heart stood on the edge of life and death, ready to fall at any moment.
The other had been buried underground, with only a memory remaining.

A fire, three murders, a terrorist broadcast, the beginning of World War Three, shortly followed by the four separate alien invasions, all in a week.

It's a mystery as to why I haven't been caught.

He looked around, there were cops surrounding him, all with their guns pointed at him.
This was not right, he was on their side, he was helping them, wasn't he?

growling and screaming, the sounds sent fear racing down my spine, this was the end of me no matter what I did. With a deep breath, I closed my eyes and pulled the trigger, the last thought that crossed my mind was a triumphat, ha, I win sucker.

You said you'd always love me, that we'd be together forever.

Yeah, well... I lied.

Awkward, the moment when you recognize humanity as a joke.

Liberation when you find that you dont care; because you should have known all along.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hope. It's what I had before the doctor said "She's gone."

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I swore on my life that I would protect them.
Which means that now, I have no choice but to put the gun to my head as I stare at the bodies of my family.

As the sounds of war rage on I look each of them and say, "Make your peace now." After a brief moment I pull back the bolt on gun and say, "Let's go!"

Many people call life a game, but I'd rather not participate.

Those who don't play can't lose.

"Please promise me that you'll hold on long enough to see her face, even just for a moment."
"Only if you promise to find her a new father once I'm gone."

"The last man on Earth sat alone in a room.

There was a knock on the door."

-"Knock", Frederic Brown