The Twin Blades

"Let's go cut stuff up, and shock Sensei even more I'm sure, first and then we can come back up here and make out." she said with a chuckle, turning slightly so she could reach her sword, but still stay in Ichiro's arms. "And then after that we can go shock my family. Yuma's home this weekend too." she added.

"Oh goodie, I'm sure he'll be delighted to know he can finally stop asking if we're a couple, and start asking when we'll be getting married."
Putting his hand over his mouth felt like it had become a common occurance today. He grabbed his blade from the side, his position remaining embraced with Midori though. He led her downstairs and back outside., doing his best to keep them as close together as he could.
Ichiro's grandfather stared at them both for a moment, then pulled out his phone.
"Have to remind your father he owes me the 1000 Yen for sure this time." he said with a delighted smile, both from winning the bet, and from seeing his grandson so happy.

Midori laughed "Probably. That's Yuma though."

Walking back out to the garden, she nearly faceplamed when Sensei pulled out his phone in order to remind Ichiro's father of the bet. Had they been the only two not to notice their feelings for one another? 'Probably' she told herself.

"Ready to go cut stuff up?" she asked smiling at he boyfriend

Ichiro looked at his grandfather and sighed. He laughed and looked at them both.
"I think I'll give you two some privacy whilst I plot ways to spend my winnings."
He left and went inside the house, leaving the pair alone.
"Alrighty, let's cut some stuff up!" Ichiro said, smiling at Midori

"Yay!" Slipping out of Ichiro's arms so she wouldn't cut him, Midori unsheathed her sword. The anger and rage she'd felt when they were praticing earlier rushed back. She launched her self at the scarecrow target and spun the blade through the air, hearing that satifying clunk of metal on wood. she was still amazed at how easy this sword was to use.

"Did you want to keep using the Scarecrow, or did you want to spar?" she asked turning to Ichiro.

"Well I'm not sure. I'd love to spar, but I said I'd let you win before you became my girlfriend. Now you are my girlfriend, I definitely have to lose!" he laughed.
Withdrawing his blade, he stepped forwards to face Midori. He felt even calmer than before. Life was blissful right now. This was utter perfection. He doubted anything could ruin this day. The sheer excitement of a future with Midori only heightened his bliss. He took a slightly more defensive stance than he normally took, and readied himself.
"Whenever you're ready Mi-chan."
Damn, he was slipping back into calling her 'Mi-chan' already. He would have to practice calling her Midori. As weird as it had felt, it still felt natural nevertheless.

She smirked "Of course you do" She steadied herself, taking her usual offensive stance before running at him and swinging her sword. He blocked her. On and on it went, exchanging blows. Of course they weren't trying to kill one another so it was to be expected. What caught Midoi by surprise was by how angry and upset she was getting It was like the tiniest thing Ichiro did to stop her attacks pissed her off. Eventually, she got tired of sparring.

"I'm done." she called, and sheathed her blade. All her anger evaporated as soon as the sword was away. She no longer found him irritating, she adored him again. "I think that was a tie" she said, walking up to him. "We can go back to your room now if you want," she grinned

As she ran at him, Ichiro made no attempt to fight back. He simply blocked and defended every one of her blows without fail. Nevertheless, as the fight went on, he couldn't help but notice her get angrier with him. Perhaps when they next sparred, he might need to be a little more aggressive. Still, he didn't want to risk his training kicking in and hurting her in any way until she was trained up a little more. Not that it would take long. Her movements were nothing close to that of an amateur, that was for sure.

Ichiro sheathed his blade and smiled. He took her hands gently and lead her back to his room. He pulled her to the bed and playfully pushed her down onto it.
"Make out time!" he laughed and leapt onto the bed beside her.

She nudged him playfully as the walked up to his room, leaning into him. Midori laughed as she hit the bed. "Eager are we Ichiro?" she asked him giggling. Kissing him softly she smiled, "You have to promise me one thing. Don't go so easy on me next time we spar. It's no fun if you don't put any effort into it. How am I supposed to get better if you don't try?"

She pouted and then pulled herself up so she could kiss him properly.

"Eager? Of course!" he laughed, kissing her back just as softly.
"Alright, for you, I promise that the next time we spar, I'll use my training properly and put some effort into it. I won't be such a pushover. I do want you to get better too, not that you're an amateur, that's for certain."

He moved his hands gently to her lips, and contorted her pout into a smile.
"Much better." he grinned, and gave her another this, this time more passionate, his hands wrapping themselves around Midori.

"Good. Like I said, It's boring and no fun if you don't try."

The girl couldn't help but laugh when he made her stop pouting and made her smile. "You never did like it when I pouted" she muttered before he kissed her again. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she tangled her fingers in his hair, pulling herself closer and pressing against him.

Ichiro couldn't help but grin when she did.
"Oh, my Midori, why must you be so damn attractive? And such a good kisser at that?"
He resumed kissing her with some enthusiasm, holding her tight. She was finally with him, and he had no plans to let her go.

Midori giggled. "Because I am. Am I really that attractive Ichiro? Or are you just bias?" she asked with a grin. "I think you're the most good looking man I've seen and you're an amazing kisser yourself"

She kissed him, back with just as much force. She loved being with him

Ichiro enjoyed the kiss a little too much. Truthfully, he loved everything about Midori. They contrasted well enough, but got on like a house on fire, and had some similarities too. He had no doubt in his mind she was the girl of his dreams.
"Yes, you are. You're beautiful and funny, and fierce. Nothing less than everything I'd want in my perfect girl. Plus I might just be a teeeensy bit biased."

"Thank you." she hugged him, "That's the nicest thing any ones ever told me. I thought you were, but I'm a bit bias in my opinion too, I suppose. You're kind, sweet, you've got a wicked sense of humor and you keep me from doing stupid things. And let's be honest, I'd do some pretty stupid things if it weren't for you."

She kissed him one more time before pulling away. "We should stop, before we do anything stupid. Plus Yuma will be home soon and my mother will skin me alive if I'm not there when he get's in."

"Stupid is much more fun with a friend, or a boyfriend. And let's face it, there's nothing wrong with being bias every now and again" he chuckled.
"But thank you for the compliments too." he said, declining to add that she still did some stupid things even with him, but it was something he liked about her, strangely enough.
He made sure he had a firm hold on her as he stood up, pulling her with him. He spun her round once and then put her on her feet.
"We should get a move on then." he smiled

"True, but being stupid with your boyfriend could result in him getting killed by angry brothers and a father. You're welcome" she added with a grin. She laughed as he spun her around.

"We really should. Plus I want to know if my family made bets on us like yours did." She grabbed her blade. "Let's go"

"True, unless I use my girlfriend as a meat shield!" he laughed jokingly, and looked away for the obvious reprimanding look he would probably be recieving.
"I do hope they don't kill me. I quite like my life as it is right now. Girl of dreams, awesome sword. What more could a guy ask for in life?"
He grabbed his blade and attached it to his belt like before. Taking her by the hand, he led her from the house, avoiding his grandfather as they went.
"Besides, if one of those brothers has been asking about our wedding, I doubt he's gonna kill me...I hope..."

She glared at him "Very funny"

Midori laughed as she walked out out of the house "No they won't kill you, they'll probably threaten you with harm if you ever hurt me though. I'm told that's what elder brothers are supposed to do when their little sister bring home her boyfriend. Besides it'll upset me if they kill you and they hate it when I'm upset; I'm very scary apparently"

Ichiro looked away, trying to act like he hadn't heard her. They were damn right, she was down right terrifying when she was mad. He knew from first-hand experience, watching her tear others apart in rage. He had absolutely no intention of getting on her bad side, and if her brothers were smart, they would be exactly the same way.
"I imagine they will threaten to hurt me, but they'll be empty threats because I'll never hurt you Midori. I care for you too much."