The twilight of hope and despair (OOC/Sign-up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you two mind if I join in on the fun?

Name: Summer Elliot (Tiger Eye when transformed)
Orientation: Asexual
School and Grade: 11th grade, Homeschooled
Race: Magical Girl
Amulet: It's less of an amulet and more of a ring. A simple, oval, tiger's eye ring, with a thin silver band. It's on her right middle finger.
Wish: "Let me help them smile!"
Power: Summer can summon light beams out of nowhere, along with a little tiny bit of mind reading (as in, she can tell what is making someone be in a good mood or bad mood, and how to cheer that person up). The light beams are definitely useful off
Appearance: Red, shoulder length hair in a ponytail and blue eyes, Caucasian, usually wearing a blue and orange striped long sleeved shirt and a pleated orange miniskirt
When she's transformed, she is wearing a orange, pretty, short, long sleeved dress with a few tiger's eye gemstones decorating it, along with orange boots and an orange crown.
Personality: Summer is extremely naive, but she's kind hearted and will be completely loyal to people. She believes things easily, so she's easily deceived. She is very smart, and can figure out almost every problem that's handed to her. She's happy almost all the time, and wants the best for everyone around her.
History: Summer has worked all her life at her parent's geology and expedition shop. She always helped everyone out with a smile, and a laugh. However, when she got older, around twelve or so, everyone who came in seemed so sad, including her parents. She later learned that her parents were in severe debt, and she wanted to help them out, and have them happy and smiling again.

I have a second planned out, but she isn't finished...
well only issue is lack of descrip on Meeting Guardria but other than that your fine.

I did my first post for Summer since you accepted her, but I'll hold off on May until she's approved.

Amulet: It's less of an amulet and more of a ring. A simple, oval, tiger's eye ring, with a thin silver band. It's on her right middle finger.
Power: Summer can summon light beams out of nowhere, along with a little tiny bit of mind reading (as in, she can tell what is making someone be in a good mood or bad mood, and how to cheer that person up). The light beams are definitely useful offensively and defensively.
Appearance: Red, shoulder length hair in a ponytail and blue eyes, Caucasian, usually wearing a blue and orange striped long sleeved shirt and a pleated orange miniskirt
When she's transformed, she is wearing a orange, pretty, short, long sleeved dress with a few tiger's eye gemstones decorating it, along with orange boots and an orange crown.
Personality: Summer is extremely naive, but she's kind hearted and will be completely loyal to people. She believes things easily, so she's easily deceived. She is very smart, and can figure out almost every problem that's handed to her. She's happy almost all the time, and wants the best for everyone around her.
History: Summer has worked all her life at her parent's geology and expedition shop. She always helped everyone out with a smile, and a laugh. However, when she got older, around twelve or so, everyone who came in seemed so sad, including her parents. She later learned that her parents were in severe debt, and she wanted to help them out, and have them happy and smiling again. She wrote down her wish in a small notebook that she started carrying around with her when she was about ten, and that night, when she went to sleep, she met one of the Guardria in her dream that night who granted her wish, and when she woke up, she realized that she had become a magical girl. Not that she knew how to be a magical girl, but oh well, right?

Name: May Tran (Velocity when transformed)
School and Grade: Sophmore in college, Green Glade University
Race: Corrupted Magical Girl
Amulet: A black key that can be used to access any library, and, in doing so, unlocks her corrupted magical girl self
Wish: "I want what happens in my favorite books to happen for real."
Power: May/Velocity can recite any line from any book, and make what happens in the line, happen, and bend the line to suit her purposes (for example, if she recites the part of Animal Farm where the windmill is blown up, and she has something in mind for what will blow up, like a building, the building will blow up). She also has a magic hammer that is shaped like a book for the hammer part and a key (her amulet) for the handle.
Appearance: Long black hair that goes down past her waist, a orange knit pullover sweater, pink pants, and small glasses. When she's Velocity, her hair goes up in a bun, and she has bangs that neatly fall to the sides of her face. The glasses come off, and she is in a black and pink halter top with some flare on the back, and in black shorts over pink bootcut pants. She wears black ballerina slippers on her feet when she's Velocity, and sandals when she isn't.
Personality: She's actually nice to people if they like books, but if they aren't...she will get very angry, and will either go evil magical girl on them or find a way to hinder them in some fashion. She sees everything as black and white, and is surprisingly (at least, to others who don't know that she was pretty much a street urchin) resilient and stubborn.
History: May never was around other people as a kid, because she was abandoned in the street, a "foundling" as they would say in The Hunchback Of Notre Dame, that was never adopted. She always had her nose in a book, because nobody really made friends with her other than the librarians, and she always was able to find friends and enemies in the books she read. She was always lonely, and the only one she could talk to was the librarian. Throughout public school, she was always alone, reading in a corner. Her grades were good enough to get her into the prestigious Green Glade University, where she currently works and studies as a librarian. However, after seventeen years of having her friends only be the librarian and characters in books, she was sick and tired of being alone. Naturally, she thought this while she was reading a book in the library near the beginning of her freshman year of college, and a small Desdra approached her while she was reading, and asked her what she wanted, more than anything in the world. She wanted to meet the friends and enemies and characters she met in books so she wouldn't be so alone anymore. Now, she has been a corrupted magical girl for well over a year, and knows how to use her powers well.

Edit: Fixed Summer's bio and added May's bio.
well with May 1. the Amuelet only changes them between normal and Magical but nothing more. 2. Desdra corrupt Those who are already Magical Girls and therefore who came into contact with a Guardria already.

Oh, okay! Looks like I need to edit May's profile, then....

Power: Summer can summon light beams out of nowhere, along with a little tiny bit of mind reading (as in, she can tell what is making someone be in a good mood or bad mood, and how to cheer that person up). The light beams are definitely useful offensively and defensively.
History: Summer has worked all her life at her parent's geology and expedition shop. She always helped everyone out with a smile, and a laugh. However, when she got older, around twelve or so, everyone who came in seemed so sad, including her parents. She later learned that her parents were in severe debt, and she wanted to help them out, and have them happy and smiling again. She wrote down her wish in a small notebook that she started carrying around with her when she was about ten, and that night, when she went to sleep, she met one of the Guardria in her dream that night who granted her wish, and when she woke up, she realized that she had become a magical girl. Not that she knew how to be a magical girl, but oh well, right?

Name: May Tran (Velocity when transformed)
School and Grade: Sophmore in college, Green Glade University
Race: Corrupted Magical Girl
Amulet: A black key that can be used to access any library, and, in doing so, unlocks her corrupted magical girl self
Wish: "I want to meet my favorite characters in books so I won't be alone anymore!" which changed to "I want what happens in my favorite books to happen for real."
Power: May/Velocity can recite any line from any book, and make what happens in the line, happen, and bend the line to suit her purposes (for example, if she recites the part of Animal Farm where the windmill is blown up, and she has something in mind for what will blow up, like a building, the building will blow up). She also retained her power from her regular magical girl days to call upon any fictional character to help her in battle. She also has a magic hammer that is shaped like a book for the hammer part and a key that looks similar to her amulet, but isn't actually her amulet for the handle.
Appearance: Long black hair that goes down past her waist, a orange knit pullover sweater, pink pants, and small glasses. When she's Velocity, her hair goes up in a bun, and she has bangs that neatly fall to the sides of her face. The glasses come off, and she is in a black and pink halter top with some flare on the back, and in black shorts over pink bootcut pants. She wears black ballerina slippers on her feet when she's Velocity, and sandals when she isn't.
Personality: She's actually nice to people if they like books, but if they aren't...she will get very angry, and will either go evil magical girl on them or find a way to hinder them in some fashion. She sees everything as black and white, and is surprisingly (at least, to others who don't know that she was pretty much a street urchin) resilient and stubborn. She also hates all magical girls, and most of the corrupted magical girls.
History: May never was around other people as a kid, because she was abandoned in the street, a "foundling" as they would say in The Hunchback Of Notre Dame, that was never adopted. She always had her nose in a book, because nobody really made friends with her other than the librarians, and she always was able to find friends and enemies in the books she read. She was always lonely, and the only one she could talk to was the librarian. Throughout public school, she was always alone, reading in a corner. Her grades were good enough to get her into the prestigious Green Glade University, where she currently works and studies as a librarian. However, after twelve years of having her friends only be the librarian and characters in books, she was sick and tired of being alone. Naturally, she thought this while she was reading a book in the library near the beginning of her seventh grade year, and a small Guardria approached her while she was reading, and asked her what she wanted, more than anything in the world. She wanted to meet the friends and enemies and characters she met in books so she wouldn't be so alone anymore. Things got better for a while, after all, she was able to actually talk to her favorite characters, and actually made friends with some of the other magical girls. But around freshman year, things changed for the worst. Her magical girl friends, and a few of the corrupted magical girls, made fun of her because her power was based of of something other than herself, specifically books, which they all considered to be lame. She got bullied more and more about it, and she was on the brink of despair, not even being able to protect herself. Around the third anniversary of her being a magical girl, a small Desdra came by, asking her if she wanted to not be bullied anymore. May replied by saying that she wanted horrible things to happen to them, like in the books she reads. The Desdra granted her wish, and May never regretted it. Now, she has been a corrupted magical girl for well over five years, and knows how to use her powers well.

Edit: Fixed Summer's bio and added May's bio.

Second Edit: Fixed May's bio. Sheesh, it's long!
accepted. and why could see Cory's friendly teasing getting miss-interpreted as bullying or maybe at the time a heavy dose pf her old street kid kicking in?

Ooh someone else joined! By the way, are you -by any chance- referencing Life Prolonging Treatment? :O

Also I'll try drawing a banner 'kay.

Yes, yes I am! My title is Life Prolonging Treatment and my status is Idola Circus! Thanks for noticing! And yes, Summer was definitely talking to Ami.

Yeah, May actually would be pretty upset if she sees that someone is teasing someone because of their opinions, beliefs, or power sources, especially if they're a magical girl, corrupted or not.

Ooh I thought I recognized that line ahaha Neru is fantastic; I approve heartily of your song choices ewe)b

ALSO ABOUT THAT BANNER it's coming along OTL So sorry for the long wait.

Name: Trista Regalia
Orientation:Bisexual
Shool and Grade:Perideth's Girl's Academy,
Race:Aware Human soon to be Magical Girl
Amulet: a necklace with a blue tear shaped crystal in a cup
Wish:"Please...help me save my friend!"
Power: She can use the innate power of her hope to partially undo corruption with corrupted or deal massive damage to a monster.
Appearnce: She looks pretty nice. light blue hair in a bob style and slim body frame. wears the standard uniform in school and off school with light blue jacket and white top plus black shorts. wears a dress much like a hero out of a fairy tale complete with a cape.
Personality: Sweet and friendly. Ever an optimist she has a lot of hope but can be sensitive and the right words from the right person can wreck her. however is also willful. also can be really nervous and shy.
History: She didn't have the easiest childhood. had issues growing up and was bullied rather badly. Then she made a friend named Ami. she tried to keep it back away and keep her put of it. she still found out and was able to miraculously stop it. even became a bit brighter. However lately something has gone wrong in her. she can't place a finger on it but it has happened. and she is determined to find out what and help her with it as her friend helped her with it as she was aided by her.

Status
Not open for further replies.