The twilight of hope and despair (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LETITIA
'Cory- Oh dear.' This was bad. Really bad. Did Cory forget that they were still in the middle of a street? Letitia ignored the corrupted entirely -misinformed, likely misguided, corrupted magical girls were really not what she wanted to deal with. And judging by the 'what are you going to do to her', the corrupted was misinformed indeed- and instead focused on the newly turned one, eyes darting around the street. They were beginning to draw attention, with Cory's magical transformation and all, and Letitia really needed to think of something- wait, what did the newly turned say? Blinking twice at the girl, Letitia turned in the direction that she had called out.

AMINA
Well, she had certainly been spotted now. Letitia's emotions, as always, were hidden too well for Ami to discern, but Ami sure could bet that the other was surprised. Ah, nothing to it now. Cory -that blinking idiot, Cory- had transformed right in the street and all. Normally, it would be much easier for Ami to simply ignore them and walk the other way, but... an opportunity to mock the two she had once known wasn't something passed up easily. Besides there was a newly-turned magical girl there, if the commotion around her was anything to judge by, which presented a beautiful opportunity for some corruption. Ami licked her lips, and then slide out of the shadows, gliding over gracefully.

'Why, hello there friends,' bright smile; cold eyes, 'how nice to see you here.'

She was half aware of the people. but her fuse has burnt and figures the veil will go up when the other one turned. and her charge was thrown off when she heard that all too familiar voice. after all she taught her how to fight and some other things about being a magical girl plus friends. but the girl stabbed her in the back, Leitia too. but she stabbed them in the back despite their attempts to keep her from falling. "Ami..." she growled. she was far from fond of those who stab her in the back.

AMINA
'My, Cory,' Ami laughed, gliding closer, and giving all of the group a little wave, 'You look particularly vicious today. How nostalgic. Who might your new friends be?' Ami gave the two -one who, from what had happened earlier on, she could guess was another corrupted- a brilliant smile.

'Ah, you.' Ami looked directly at the girl that had called her over, pretending to only just recognize her -the new magical girl, was it? She seemed utterly confused. How cute. 'We've met, haven't we?' Another bright smile, the sort she practiced in front of the mirror, 'On the streets, was it? Could it be you're the new magical girl? Oh dear.' Ami let her face fall at that, dramatically, expression slipping into a frown, 'Oh dear. So Cory and Letitia are at it again, are they?' Ami sighed, deeply, shaking her head sadly. The world's a stage and I'm its leading actress. Misleading others was ever so fun. If she was lucky, perhaps the other corrupted girl would assume the worst and attack Cory and Letitia. Or the newly-turned girl might begin to fester doubts about her new friends. Either way, Ami eagerly awaited the outcome.

LETITIA
Her eyes narrowed a fraction, the biggest display of emotion she'd had all day. Ami. That Ami. What was she thinking? She knew, of course, that Letitia could see right through her act -especially now that the two she'd betrayed already knew her true personality. There was nothing she could hope to gain from lying -or was there? What to do, what to do. Cory had already transformed and was more than ready to fight. They were gathering attention on the streets. They had a newly-turned -probably completely confused- magical girl, a horribly misinformed corrupted, and a traitor on their hands. What to do, what to do.

'Cory.' Letitia decided, reaching forward to tug at her wrist, 'Cory, stop. Calm down. Fighting Ami here will do nothing to help. We need to get out of this place, right now, or you're going to find our faces plastered onto the headlines tomorrow morning. Not a very nice way to introduce a new magical girl to the world, is it?' Raising her voice, Letitia looked directly at the corrupted girl and Ami, right behind her. 'And the two of you, too. I don't know what you're trying to pull, Ami, but it's not going to work, so stop acting already. You might not care about the attention, but some of us would rather not become famous. I suggest we put this off for the moment,' meaningful looks at both corrupted girls, 'and continue our little spat later. In a private location.'

May:

While everyone's attention was not focused on May, she had transformed, her black hair in a neat bun, holding a book shaped war hammer in her left hand, and her clothes changed. She had dropped her glasses on the ground and they had somehow managed to not break. She had barely caught what the other not transformed, not new magical girl (I feel the slightest bit of sympathy for her. What a situation to be thrown into on your first day....), not corrupted magical girl (whom May was starting to dislike already) had said.

"...I suggest we put this off for the moment and continue our little spat later. In a private location."

"While a private location would probably be better, we absolutely cannot put off this fight until a later date or time. Mostly because I see two people who seem to be looking for a fight, and will probably not be backing down anytime soon. So maybe we should just make this quick, then move on."

Summer:

Summer just stared wide eyed at what was going on and tried to process everything in her head. So wait, that girl I met earlier is a magical girl too?! But if that's true, why are these two other girls so angry at her? And...why is she acting so weird? She doesn't seem to like the two girls either. Speaking of angry, that black haired girl who was tailing the two earlier...she appears to have a grudge against those two, or maybe it's magical girls in general. I'm starting to think it's the latter. And the magical girl who transformed earlier seems to be mad at both the...corrupted magical girls, maybe? I know that orange fluffy Guardria said something about that....Out of all of them, the grey haired girl seems to be the only one who's keeping a cool head about this. Maybe I should stick with her....

Summer backed up towards Letetia, grabbing her arm nervously. "Guys, you shouldn't fight like this! Can't we all get along?" She looked at May. "I think we can settle this in a different way, without anyone getting hurt, in a private place, like the grey haired girl said. Please everyone, just calm do-" Summer said, accidentally touching her ring which, of course, made her transform in front of everyone. She looked down at her short dress, and in an instant, her face became as red as her hair. "Um...what just happened to me?"

her head turns at Ami's words and Summer's transforming. that was weird. usually you did it on purpose. at any rate time for a fast explanation " you just transformed. part of being a magical girl. your powers come up and you can take alot more damage than normal." she points to Ami "also don't listen to a word out of her mouth. she's a corrupted and An A class manipulator. her power of geting people to listen to her help as long as you have no clue about it." she says as a result of the transformation the world became slightly off color. the Veil which kept people unaware of monsters or magical girls had taken affect. real world was still affect but people would not be aware of either the magical girl fighting the monster who crawled out of it's lair or each other or worst of all a Guardria and Desdra fight. never pretty when two primordial being went at it. however those aware of it's existence can still see right into it.

@Elemental*Stars @Duridun

Last edited:
AMINA
'Master manipulator? I'm hurt, Cory. Whenever did I do anything to you?' Ami tilted her head to a side, smiling pleasantly at all who were present. For good or for worse, pretty much everyone had begun to change forms. Perhaps Ami should too -from a strategical perspective, it would be bad if she was caught at a disadvantage. And Ami detested disadvantages. Pulling the Flower of Aphrodite from her pocket, Ami raised her hand slowly, wrist tilted downwards, triggering the transformation.

When it was done, Ami stretched. Ah, it felt good to be in this state. Her senses weren't quite as... limited. Observational skills were such a blessing. 'Well,' she announced brightly, directing her attention to the new magical girl. She couldn't know Cory and Letitia all that well, if Letitia was being referred to as 'the grey-haired girl'. 'I have to say, I happen to be rather calm myself. Private location, shall we?'

LETITIA
'Thank you for trying to help,' Letitia mumbled to the new magical girl when Cory was done with her teaching, fixing Ami with a cold stare when she spoke. 'I'm afraid you might be misunderstanding us here.' Letitia called out, directing her attention to the other corrupted girl, ignoring Ami entirely. Ignoring her was an easy way to deal with the nuisance. And Ami absolutely hated it, which only made things better. 'We hadn't been looking for a fight -any fight- at all, until you followed us -entirely uncalled for. I'm not sure what sort of grudge you hold against magical girls, or whatever it is, but Cory and I have certainly never done anything to you. If it's possible, I would like it if we could part peacefully.'

glares at Ami "Do you really need to ask that? and wonder how long it'll take for the corruption to show you bratt." she sbalked. 'how about starting with going with the Desdra and stabing up in the back to start off...' though she did take alittle joy and making a pot shot at her.she turned back to the other corrupted. at her she had calmed down a slight bit. probably due to no real long standing grudge and having gone teacher mode a second ago. always calmed her somehow. "yeah only reason I went off is you laid a hand on my friend. typically sets me off. we just wanted to meet the newbie," she thumb points to Summer "get training started and go home." she said alittle roughly. she still had some smoldering anger not to mention Ami's presence.

@Duridun @Elemental*Stars

May:

May was a little irked that Cory was being rude to the newbie. Then again, Cory seemed to get angry at the drop of a hat, as far as May could tell. She sighed. The two older magical girls had probably never met the redhead before, and seeing as the newbie was transforming on accident, it would be a bad idea to just kill her mentors on the spot. Besides, they weren't quite as angry with her as with the other girl, Ami, was it? So May saw no reason for them to fight anymore, at least, not right now. I'll check in on the redhead in a couple of days to see if she's doing alright, but for now, I'll leave her be.

"Fine. I'll back down and leave as soon as the three of you do. Here, I'll even go to my normal self again if that makes you feel better." May transformed back into her normal self, and waited for a response.

Summer:

"You're welcome, I guess..." Summer responded to Letetia. "I think it might've helped..." She heard Cory talking about how she should train, then go home. That's probably a good idea. Then, she noticed that May had transformed back to her normal self. "Um...well I'd transform back to my normal self but I don't know how to..."

relaxes a little "alright then. would change back myself but still have a certain someone to deal with" she says eyeing evilly at Ami. as for Summer she said " well never did by accident but you feel the magic in you? focus to the one spot that the amulet itself touches you and then outward. should manifest and you return to normal." she says. also feels possibly a twinge of guilt for any badmouthing she gave the newbie. Streets don't really teach good manner and she lived on them from 5 to 13 or so. so the roughness stuck to her like glue but she was improving. lord knows how she was back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.