The Turguin

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Turguin

Original poster
Fancy post style aside, hello this new world of role-players. Hoping to make a stay here whether I find good folks to write with or neat stories to read. :P

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. ive been gone for a while, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss an rp, please feel free to message me anytime!

You'll definitely find some great stories to read here and there are tons of awesome people and rpers here at iwaku! there are many times where i have found myself browsing around while waiting on a rp response and ended up 8 pages deep in an rp that im not even in lol.

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. ive been gone for a while, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss an rp, please feel free to message me anytime!

You'll definitely find some great stories to read here and there are tons of awesome people and rpers here at iwaku! there are many times where i have found myself browsing around while waiting on a rp response and ended up 8 pages deep in an rp that im not even in lol.
Haha, thank you for the welcome!

no problem ^_^ one of my favorite things to do is post in the newbie threads

Status
Not open for further replies.