The Tulpa Phenomena OOC/Sign-ups

• Thread starter MaladaptiveDaydreamer
  • Start date
I don't mind :] whoever would like to pair with me is fine by me :]

Sepdemonium, you wouldn't mind pairing up with my character, right? I mean, I don't find the combination bad at all, so I just decided to ask you ~ (Plus I really like your character (°u°))

@Rainjay we're still good, I have some struggles with the alerts so here is my late anwser. Don't forget the e in my name the next time ok? ;)

Reactions: Rainjay
YAY! of course you can pair with me Annie :] I'm really happy that you like Sephy and I really like your character to :]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 people
This roleplay is honestly going nowhere and I sincerely apologise for wasting all of your guys' time with something that turned out to be a failure.

It's just that no one says relationships. But was the IC already up or something?

don't appologise, it's not a faliure!.. I had a lot of fun writting up my character for this and meeting you guys :] and if you started this again, or have another RP in mind.. I'll join in a heartbeat, because you have awesome ideas/plots!

I was just waiting for the IC thread, so I could post :] unless it's up already and I missed it.. which knowing me I might well have done.. if that's the case, sorry for my inactivity because I didn't realise we'd started :]

@loviebeest no, the IC has never been up since I haven't really had the time to work on one due to travelling. This, as a matter of fact, will be the definite reason why I will no longer be able to carry on with this whole older, for which I am extremely sorry.

@Sepdemonium there still is a need to apologise for not being that good of a GM and being occupied so much lately... Also, thank you for all the nice words. It really means a lot. Lets not forget that all of you have been amazing with fantastic and intriguing characters as well as simply enjoyable to interact with!

I you do choose to continue it let me know! It wasn't a waste to me ^^ So if you ever do reboot it or get players to continue lemme know because I will defo join xD

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
@loviebeest no, the IC has never been up since I haven't really had the time to work on one due to travelling. This, as a matter of fact, will be the definite reason why I will no longer be able to carry on with this whole older, for which I am extremely sorry.

Aw, Maldaptive, can't you keep the roleplay for a time when you're free? I mean, you can post the IC after, let's say, three weeks or so or whenever you feel comfortable and the time is convenient for you. I'm sure the players, including you, have put a lot of thought and effort into their characters, it'd be a shame if they can't use them in such an amazing roleplay just because you think you're not good as a GM and don't have the time NOW. You will eventually and I know that the people, who will be active in it, as well as greatly interested, will have enough patience to wait for it. Just... Don't stop there. Since there are interested people now, after two weeks of absolute inactivity in this thread, I'm sure they will be still interested even after more time. Right?

I hope my speech/rant/whatever made sense. I'm so sorry for bugging you with that...

Maladaptive, I'm sure someone already had a go at you for apologizing too much so I'm not going to, but if you ever want to reboot this or something similar please message me, I'd be more than glad to get in on it :) It was fun while it lasted

Thank you so much, all of you. It truly was a pleasure communicating with you and I am apologising (for which I am tremendously sorry... I am very well aware that this unhealthy habit is annoying) for not being able to carry out the roleplay all the way through. However, of course, if the decision to reboot it ever comes around I will make sure to contact you!

Reactions: Craos and Annie
Thank you so much, all of you. It truly was a pleasure communicating with you and I am apologising (for which I am tremendously sorry... I am very well aware that this unhealthy habit is annoying) for not being able to carry out the roleplay all the way through. However, of course, if the decision to reboot it ever comes around I will make sure to contact you!

Oh, it will come back! I know you will make an IC and everything eventually! And we will all be looking forward to it! Right?

Reactions: Craos