The Tulpa Phenomena OOC/Sign-ups

• Thread starter MaladaptiveDaydreamer
  • Start date
if it helps, my character would like a tulpa.. but it's perfectly fine if there's none avalable for him or he's a little to weird for one :] so I don't mind at all :]

I just didn't want to assume everyone wanted a tulpa (I think there was one person who wanted a human w/o a tulpa, but I'm not sure)

Token Human Here!!!

I'm the one with the human without a tulpa. She'll end up with one later, depending if someone enters who has a tulpa needing a human, or if someone decides to be my human's tulpa for later on in the story.

Other than that, Sepdemonium, I can make a tulpa for you, if you need one.

^ Thought so xD I shall edit the post with that. Ty

that would be wonderful if you could Phi Chisym, thank you :] and if you would like me to create a tulpa for you at a later date, I am quite happy to do so :]

• Love
Reactions: Phi Chisym
@Rainjay, it was great of you to make a list of the participants and the type of characters they are going to play (maybe)! Though, guess I would have to clarify something, since there is no info about myself. I am actually planning on making both a human and tulpa and also, some additional information, a buddy (@Annie ) may or may not participate and, from what I have so far, she intends on creating two tulpas.

Basically that would mean
4 or 5 humans
7 or 8 tulpas

(Also I will probably be able to post both CSs (hopefully) tomorrow at around this time)

• Thank You
Reactions: loviebeest
Hisoka - Tulpa (looking for human if still interested)
Maladaptive - Human (needing tulpa) and a tulpa (needing human)
Phi Chisym - human char (no premade tulpa) + a tulpa (has a human)
Rainjay - Human char (has one tulpa, looking for more) + can create a tulpa if needed
loviebeest - tulpa (has a human)
Sepdemonium - human (has a tulpa)
Princess of the Teacup - tulpa (needs human)
Alice Falling - okay with tulpa or human (needs human if tulpa)
Annie - two tulpa's (needing humans for both if still interested)

Updated!

Unmatched:
Tulpa count: 5
Human count: 2

I'm so happy there are people for this <.< *excited*

Last edited by a moderator:
Okkie this is her. I tried to make the history a bit poetic but don't know if I managed that. I also repeated a lot about her personality. Tell me honestly what everyone thinks. I love compliments and appreciate good critique/reviews.

Name:
Manigarilyo
Nicknames: Mani or Garil
Age: Acts like a child looks like a grown-up, wonder what her age is. Let's go with appearance-20
Species: Smoke is all she is but she takes human shape for convenience sake.
Powers: control her own smoke, make smoke (also in colours), turn in smoke, move like smoke. (think about the enemy from dreamworks sinbad.)

Outlook characteristics

Appearance:
colorful_by_Darkshirley.jpg
She is completely smoke and you can see that everywhere on her body, there's no transparency but there is some smokey edges. She is the same as in the picture but she can chose how she looks, this one is her preferred look. Her eyes are the only thing that doesn't change even when she is smoke, when she is you can she two glowing eyes in it. She likes to see the world bigger than it is so she makes herself on the smaller side, about 1,30m.
Clothing choice and memorable accessories: Black is her base colour but if she sees clothing she likes than she will imitate it with her smoke. Most often you can see her wear colourfull and childish shoes, hoodies, skirts over her longsleeved shirt and black jegging. Her hair is also a choice of what she likes to wear.
Distinguishable and/or odd traits: She looks like in the picture but her hair has always smokey tips. Only when the smoke is disconnected with her body does it turn either grey or colourless like normal smoke. Her movements always leave a feint trail of smoke behind.

Personality characteristics

Personality: She is free-minded and doesn't like to be attached to things. She is quickly interested in something but also quickly disinterested in it again. In the beginning humans did held her interest but now that she is stuck with one she doesn't care anymore about them. She has a child like personality to the world and can't really see everything as how an adult can. She is a bit naïve on that prospect but not innocent like a child. She does have the curiousity of a child and can ask harsh questions like only children can.
Personal philosophies: She doesn't believe in anything and can't be convinced to believe in anything. The world is for her either black or white, no grey or in between. Don't want to do something? Then don't do it. It is dead? Don't bother, it isn't moving now it's no more fun. That's her way of thinking.
Positive personal traits: Garil is the curious kind and tries to nudge her human in the direction she wants to. That way her anwsers are almost always anwsered. She is playfull and likes to give quick decisions when needed. Her free-mindedness gives her the oppertunity to see the world differently than other people, but she does make her own conclusions about her world.
Character flaws: She is insensitive to how people feel, most of the time she just doesn't understand it yet. This causes her to ask painfull questions at times or simply annoying ones. Often she says nothing but when she does talk then it is to grab attention, she loves it and it's hers alone. She is also quick in making decisions and conclusions, making her stubborn in her opinion.
Peculiarities: When she is bored or uninterested than she will play with the smokey part of her hair or the smoke trail, most often she just watches it drift away. Sometimes she shows very lazily smoke tricks with many colours, at the end she always says Tadaa~ with a monotone voice. She also has one favorite game; "This does that and that says this."

Background characteristics

Personal history: Manigarilyo's live existed of jumping from fire to fire and she loved it. Some flames were hotter than others, some had a different colour, some made sound and some had beautifull shapes. She felt the flame and was the warmth so far she could feel. Through the flames she saw the world shiver, cuddle, warm up, create and admire. The flame was her home, it was she herself. The smoke that followed her and made a trail was simply her old self trying to keep up. She had no time to see the smoke or her past self, she had to see more of the world, more of the live, more of the warmth she gave. Forever fleeting, jumping from one place to another, never looking back.

One day she wanted to give warmth to something big and make the sad faces around it happy. So she started to warm up the big thing and saw the faces of the people change. It was beautifull even though she didn't understand the expression on the faces. The thing slowly warmed up, but it took longer than expected. Her trail, her smoke had caught up with her and now it was so close that she could touch it. She wanted to jump to another flame, somewhere were the smoke couldn't stop her. But she wasn't done yet with warming the big thing and couldn't go anywhere. The smoke came closer, touched her and her flame slowly died, leaving her behind with the smoke that surrounded her. The big thing was done and as it couldn't accept more warmth it let her go. But it had been too late, the smoke had overtaken her and now she was one with her past. The smoke, her past was proof of the only thing she left behind when she gave her flame. And now she was just that, smoke and ashes the miserable thing that is left after the brilliance. She looked down with teared eyes and saw a being that had lost it's brilliance just like her.

With her new and yet old self she looked for something else to hop to. Even tough she wasn't the beautifull flame anymore that she always was, she still was herself in this smokey body. Soon after not long searching she found a new thing to hop to. She would be her new flame to make her home.

'Owner' and relationship

View of the humans: In the beginning the human was interesting but soon everything became repetitive, her way of doing, her way of talking and thinking. Now Garil isn't interested in her anymore but only in the things surrounding them. When she talks it is to either guide her human too something interesting or to satisfy her own curiousity. If the human stays in the same circle everyday then she either won't bother her or will annoy her to do something else.
Wonderland: The wonderland is empty yet full. It's a base of creativity and Manigarilyo can do and make whatever she wants in there. Just like herself there's only smoke and she makes whole sceneries full of colourfull smoke, to make it dissapear a second later. It's a bright place where smoke isn't a signal of fire but a signal of peace and just being right. But if you go deeper under the many colours of smoke you will find a dark spot. In that dark spot glows a small but dimming light, the source of the wonderland. Ashes with one burning ember, creating the tendrils of smoke she always plays with.

Reactions: 5 people
The character certainly is interesting, especially her personal history, which you did, in fact, manage to compose in a rather poetic as well as intriguing way. The same goes for the said 'wonderland'.

Honestly, there are no issues with this tulpa and her CS. The only thing I could maybe point out were a couple of repetitions here and there but those are not at all vital or any major mistakes.

And, by the way, did you draw the picture yourself? Because if that's the case then cool! It has a pleasant and pretty feel to it.

General characteristics

Name: Kathleen "Katya" Charlotte Baxter
Nicknames: Cora Frost (Technically, she legally changed her name to Cora Frost)
Birthplace and nationality: Eastern Coast of the USA, Caucasian (German + English)

Outlook characteristics
Appearance:
I'm not too into the image but it'll do.
Vlada_by_leejun35.jpg

I do not own this image. Here is the artist.
Cora has naturally very pale, fine blonde hair but she dyes it with highlights to darken it and add more color. She usually keeps it loose, allowing it to reach just past her shoulders in wavy locks, although sometimes she will curl it or tie it back into a bun. She has soft gray eyes with lengthy lashes, and a narrow eyebrow matching her natural hair color. Her nose is long and narrow and she has small lips, usually defined with lip gloss or something of the like. Her complexion is usually masked with a layer of pale make up, but without it, she has very light freckles in a few places, mostly along her nose, and has a medium light skin tone. She stands at an average height, and is a bit on the thinner, lighter side.
Clothing choice and memorable accessories:
She would typically be found wearing more formal clothing or high-end stuff, but now she usually dresses in loose sweaters, T-shirts, and jeans, with the occasional skirt. She tends to wear sneakers/tennis shoes or flats and little to no jewelry.
Distinguishable and/or odd traits:
Really, she has none, apart from a long, jarred scar across her torso, from just under her collarbone on the left side downwards to the left. You can't really tend to see it though.

I suppose if it counts, she has a nice laugh that would be described as melodic.

She also has a small tattoo on her upper middle back of a snowflake, similar to this one:

Personality characteristics

Personality:
Cora, to wrap everything up in one neat little package, is a quiet person. You might say she is an introvert, although she has no problems with communication- she simply doesn't tend to speak unless prompted. You could say she is shy, but she just prefers not to throw herself out there, and instead would sit in the corner instead until approached. She isn't talkative, but can be completely charismatic when she needs to be, and is a good hostess even though she doesn't mingle and chatter unless she needs to. This said, she tends to not have many friends, as she doesn't really ever talk to anybody without being spoken to first.

She's not vain, but she tries to keep herself looking presentable and tries to fit in. Sometimes she can be rather observant, and sometimes she can completely lose track of what is going on around her, getting lost in her thoughts and then being jarred back into reality. Cora is imaginative, but not carefree- in fact, she is rather paranoid and tense most of the time, finding it difficult to have fun. She is quite indecisive.

However, she can become a different person in a few rare instances; when she's mad, particularly very mad, she can have outbursts of anger, although her voice still fails to raise too a very loud level; when she's with a person she likes, and trusts, she can become a bit more chatty, and will laugh and generally feel much warmer to be around; when she's uncomfortable, she is more easily agitated, and sometimes can have a bit of an attitude (I suppose this could be seen as a defense mechanism).

She's a decent actress, and can put on her game face when she needs to, although if you know her, you'll see the obvious cracks in her mask.

Personal philosophies:
Cora has very loose philosophies; she is generally agnostic and apolitical, and thinks that in general, people should try to do the right thing, even though sometimes you have to do the bad to get there. She has a high regard for nature and wildlife.
Positive personal traits:
- Good person to talk to (she'll listen, and understand, without judging)
- Polite (she's not going to just yell at people for bad driving, she'll just be upset about it)
- Imaginative (if it counts, she has a broad imagination and loves to use it)

Character flaws:
- Tryhard (basically: she tries very hard to fit in and it doesn't always work out for the better)
- Paranoid and tense (if she sees a big object from the corner of her eye, she will freak out and think it's a murderer)
- Quiet (not good for making friends)

Peculiarities:
Cora sometimes will chew on her nails when she's nervous or upset and has a weird habit of counting while she does things. It's not OCD related, just when she's doing stuff (Ex. putting away clean dishes (she would count the spoons or cups while putting them away) or picking up books (counting the books)) she counts. Sometimes she says it aloud (like as a whisper) or sometimes she just does it in her head. She also avoids fancy food and fancy stores, be it restaurants or clothing stores or what have you.

Background characteristics
Personal history:

Kathleen Charlotte Baxter was born as the one and only daughter of Charles and Katherine Baxter, the former being the owner and CEO of the Baxter & Fraya Conglomerate. Born into the lap of luxury, her every footstep insured for thousands of dollars, Kathleen was on every track to being a rich, snobby adult with no understanding of the real world around her. As a youth, her parents sheltered her, hiring nanny after nanny to watch over her while they were gone, with maids serving to her every need. She rarely saw her parents when she was young; as soon as she no longer needed her mother, she was whisked away to the nursery with her first nanny, Rosaline, who raised her from a baby to a child of ten years old.

On the outside, the Baxter family seemed quite the happy, peaceful, thankful family. Charles Baxter made sure that his family reflected well on the public, to create a good image on his company. However, looking into the family's history, there is nothing but misdeeds to be found.

*Trigger warning! I'll be leaving an abridged version below this one for anyone partial to violence and.. stuff like that*
Kathleen was four years old when things in the peaceful Baxter family began to break apart. Perhaps it was her birth that started complications, or perhaps other things, but the marriage between Mrs and Mr Baxter was crumbling. Late at night, when the two arrived home, they would often be caught arguing in the entry hall of their home, although these disputes never lasted long before the two kissed and made up, moving on with their lives. It wasn't until Kathleen's fifth birthday that things began to escalate.

For her birthday party, there was a massive party planned, and of course, every invited guest was over the age of 30, all friends of Mrs and Mr Baxter's, as Kathleen had had no friends and wasn't expected to ever have any. There was only one guest that wasn't planned to arrive- a young child of the age of 7, coming with a Ms Lily Jones, Katherine's best friend. It was blizzarding outside, and Lily's nanny had failed to arrive to babysit her child. The child, by the name of Heath Jones, was kept in the nursery with Kathleen for the large majority of the party. He nicknamed her "Katya" because he couldn't pronounce her name. There was no cake, no candles to be blown out, just little silver-wrapped presents from people Kathleen never knew. A good chunk of the gifts were things she couldn't even use- a china clock, packets of money, etc. Most of it went to her parents.

Heath and Kathleen bonded over their time together in the nursery, and seeing this, Lily convinced Katherine to allow them to visit often. The two grew up together, growing a close relationship over time. They both attacked a very lavish private school together, spending their downtime with together, not making many other friends besides each other.

When Kathleen was seven years old, the ship began to sink.

The arguing between her parents escalated. There was no more kissing and making up- instead, there was fighting, her father not only hitting his wife, but throwing vases, kitchen knifes, whatever he could get his hands on at her recklessly. It become an unspoken agreement with the servants to avoid the entry halls, and the second floor master bedroom, from the hour of their arrival 'till dawn the next day, in order to avoid injury. Then, at dawn, they would hustle downstairs and clean up the mess, removing the marks of a broken marriage. Mrs Baxter never showed any sign of harm, covering it up with make up, scarves, and a plastic smile. Things went on for another year.

Kathleen began to take ballet classes and gymnastics in her spare time, paid for by her father. Still, she spent little time with her family, although she now was allowed at family parties and was expected to be presentable. Table manners and politeness was expected. There were consequences for not obliging to her parents rules, and they weren't simply the removal of privileges. The first few times an incident occurred, Rosaline managed to remove the child before anything happened, but Mr Baxter began to lose control over his anger. Spankings became commonplace in the household, but grew to be more. Kneeling on grits and rice, the usage of a belt... things could go on. Many of the accidents weren't her fault at all, but her father had somebody to blame, and it usually was her.

Sometimes, her father would come home from work in a poor mood, and Kathleen would escape out the house, and down the street to Heath's home, where they would flee to the nearest park and hide, running their imaginations wild and leaving their world of reality behind. More often than not, the nannies and the maids were in trouble for her disappearances, but they never scolded her. If anything, they encouraged it, allowing the girl freedom while she could have it.

The Baxter couple began to attend therapy in efforts to repair their relationship- they botched this effort when Kathleen became nine. Often, Mrs Baxter wouldn't appear at home for days. Mr Baxter took this to his advantage. During their New Years celebration that year, Kathleen was running about the house, regardless of the strict rule against it in place, with Heath, and tripped on a carpet, tugging it out of place and sending a bookshelf toppling down in the parlor. Her father was absolutely furious. After the party, he took it out on her, crossing a never before breached line in his abuse. Katherine left soon after the party ended to go on a trip with Lily, leaving Charles with nothing blocking his way to his daughter's room that night. It became common for him to visit her at night after that, and Mrs Baxter never knew, because she was never home at night either

Kathleen never spoke of it to anybody, because she knew what her father would do if she did. There was the constant threat under her father's bed; he showed her, late one night, that underneath the bed was a shoebox, with a loaded gun and extra ammo beside it, her name practically written on it. So she kept quiet, and took the abuse. Some part of her was trained to believe it was okay, that it was her fault for her misdeeds and mistakes. Her father told her that it was his gift to her, that other men would do much worse than his pardoning. As long as she didn't resist, and was daddy's little princess, he said it would be okay. In school, she became more secluded, and drew away from Heath for that very reason. He left her alone after a fight between the two of them, in which Kathleen verbally abused him.

The summer after her tenth birthday: the worst fight between her parents that Kathleen remembers.

She awoke to screaming and crashing from downstairs, and snuck to the balcony above the stairwell in the main hall to see. Charles was beating his wife down to the ground, shattered bits of glass surrounding them. Other servants soon rushed from their quarters; Rosaline took Kathleen away, and the others were ordered to clean up the mess, and contact an ambulance. The cover story? She had a heart attack and broke the vase when she fell. A lot of money was probably involved in that one.

The conglomerate began to fail, losing revenue to it's opposition. Charles would pace his study at night, high on anger, and drunk. As long as he was not in his room, and instead in Kathleen's, Katherine didn't care. It was her daughter being abused every night, but there are sometimes limits to familial relationships. But one night in July, Rosaline finally found out what was going on. No, Charles wasn't reading bedtime stories to his daughter, bonding before she fell asleep. The old woman tried to guard the room to the young girl, but Charles took his gun, shot her twice in the leg, and fired her. A lot of money covered up that one, too. He later took out the rest of his anger on Kathleen. He hired a new nanny after that, one that.. understood, of his nightly arrangements.

Heath found Kathleen curled up in the snow the following winter at the park they spent their childhood in. She told him everything, and he forgave her for her outburst, and the two began to grow close again. She made him promise her that he would never leave, and he told her that as long as snowflakes fall on her birthday, he would be there. As of every year, it had snowed on her birthday. It seemed like a good enough deal.

The abuse didn't worsen, nor lessen in the following years, but Kathleen managed to make more of a life for herself than she had before. She stayed with Heath, clinging to him like glue, and he provided some semblance of defense for her in life. She was never allowed out after six- a rule of her father's, ensuring her nightly availability and further prohibiting his daughter from having a decent life- but they still made the most of what they could. When she was sixteen, a junior in high school, he asked her out to prom. She wasn't sure if she would even be allowed to go, but made secret arrangements to. Her mother at the time had developed clinical depression and health issues, often making trips to the hospital. One night a few months before the prom, her mother left to an emergency hospital trip, her father in tow. She fled the house to purchase her gown. Then, she stashed it at Heath's home, and on the night of the prom, crept out through her window. The night itself was wonderful for them both, but when she arrived back home, Heath escorting her, her father was waiting, drunken, high, and pistol in hand. She fought back against her father, struggling to pull the gun from his hands, knocking his bottle of alcohol to the ground. He grabbed hold of a piece of glass and stabbed her, raking the glass across her torso, the cause of her scar. Heath was shot, and killed. The following winter, there was not a single snowflake on her birthday.

She was withdrawn from private school, and given a tutor, and was confined to her bedroom. No privileges, no friends. The door was locked, and there was no way out. It was endless torture for her, and she almost went insane. A year after the prom, her mother fled, leaving Charles for another man. The divorce happened soon after. While the conglomerate was back on it's feet, albeit unsteadily, her father still held high tensions. The abuse, of course, continued.

One night, after he left the room, she noted it was kept unlocked. Her buried hatred urged her to move out, and she ran to his bedroom. He wasn't there, he was in his study, so she grabbed the shoe box from beneath the bed, and retrieved the pistol. She located the study, door slightly ajar. He was sitting in his desk, facing away from her and out the window, a picture in his hands, vodka on the desk. She clutched the weapon with both hands, and lifted it. He turned seconds before she fired. First shot, she missed, hitting him in the shoulder. The second shot went straight between his eyes.

And then she ran. She took the gun, and raided his wallet, his money stashes, everything she could. She planted the gun in the servants quarters, and fled the house in the night, staying at a motel for a week as the investigation on her father began. She came back after the week, claiming no awareness of the incident; a few servants, ones she knew from her youth, backed her up in saying she was away at a friends. The will was read soon after- it was a will from a decade before, when she was a mere child, probably the only reason why anything was left to her. She had the home, the servants, almost everything. But she left it all, taking only a portion of the money, getting rid of most of it, and changing her name. Cora Frost.

Needless to say, one of the servants was blamed for the murder. Free from the guilt, she stayed only for the cremation of her father's body before she fled the city and began a new life. The cremation liberated her from her past and let her move onto her future.

As Kathleen grew older, the relationship between her parents crumbled. Her father turned to her as an outlet for his rage, her mother turning to outside sources. Heath, a boy she met on her fourth birthday and was close to ever since, and her became romantically involved when she was sixteen, becoming her personal outlet and safety zone. However, Heath was killed by her father after he helped Kathleen sneak out to prom, and Kathleen was put under house arrest. Not long after, she caused her father's demise, changed her name, and left the city.
Thoughtform and relationship
Number of tulpas: 1-3 (I'll settle for two if necessary)
Accidentally or consciously created: Not sure; some of both maybe
View of the entities:
In general, as I don't have all the tulpa's yet: Cora sees the tulpa's not only as a part of herself, but also as the shadows that loom over her existence. Sometimes, she's grateful for them, and other times she absolutely hates them. Her view of them changes with their actions and how they affect her life.
History:
Manigarilyo -
Her newest created tulpa was brought to her during her father's cremation. There isn't much to really say besides the fact that she was accidentally created, and almost represents the loss of her innocence and her moving on.

Should be all of it although sometimes things go missing during transaction from blog to post... Sorry it's so long. I got kind of into it. I already had to fix the coloring and then there's some coding errors on the history spoilers that I'm not going to bother fixing.... And there is a trigger warning on the history so.. forewarning.

Last edited by a moderator:
In my opinion, the fact that Cora has such a detailed and long bio is ultimately a plus. Her history was an extremely interesting and equally horrid reding experience, coming from the mouth of someone aware and highly intrigued by child abuse (as freakish as that sounds) but that might just be me.

Anyway, great character and, also, the fact you mention you got really into typing this whole text certainly makes it even better.

Reactions: Rainjay
slowly working my way through the form.. I shall be bringing my most beloved character.. though his Bio deals in.. uhhh.. rather dark and taboo subject matter, so I may have to hide it with spoliers :] I'll try to get it done as soon as I can, but it may be later today or tomorrow and I don't wanna hold you all back.. :]

The character certainly is interesting, especially her personal history, which you did, in fact, manage to compose in a rather poetic as well as intriguing way. The same goes for the said 'wonderland'.

Honestly, there are no issues with this tulpa and her CS. The only thing I could maybe point out were a couple of repetitions here and there but those are not at all vital or any major mistakes.

And, by the way, did you draw the picture yourself? Because if that's the case then cool! It has a pleasant and pretty feel to it.

Oopsie I forgot to give credit to the artist. here is the link. But I think that he will be happy with your compliment since he himself didn't think highly of his art. But I have made it a talent to shift trhough pictures and choose a fitting one.

I also read the CS of Cora again after reading the history. And I realised something. The snowflake, that's just beautifull. *applause*

It's that my Tulpa is childhood otherwise I think she would be in the minority with her personality. Actually she still is.

slowly working my way through the form.. I shall be bringing my most beloved character.. though his Bio deals in.. uhhh.. rather dark and taboo subject matter, so I may have to hide it with spoliers :] I'll try to get it done as soon as I can, but it may be later today or tomorrow and I don't wanna hold you all back.. :]

I did a similar thing; glad I won't be alone heh..

Oopsie I forgot to give credit to the artist. here is the link. But I think that he will be happy with your compliment since he himself didn't think highly of his art. But I have made it a talent to shift trhough pictures and choose a fitting one.

I also read the CS of Cora again after reading the history. And I realised something. The snowflake, that's just beautifull. *applause*

It's that my Tulpa is childhood otherwise I think she would be in the minority with her personality. Actually she still is.

Thank you ^.^ and I think your character is great. Unique and she fits in and I did really love the history you had for her. Made me feel this urge to add more into the cremation scene but I don't have time to. D: But unique is a good thing!

phew.. glad I'm not the only one who does dark BIOs to.. :]

And the last compliment of the day from me goes to maladaptivedreamer. The CS/form you have given makes you want to write, think and develop. Most people just give the minimal and you have to see what you will do. But you Maladaptive, give us a good start to create our characters. Your overthinking gave a good result. (signature reference.)

Well, I will see you tomorrow. It's 1:40 AM here so goodnight have sweet dreams or have a lovely day. Bye.

everyone's characters and forms look AMAZINGLY AWESOME! I'm just.. wow.. I'm totally awed :] I love all your characters :] sorry.. that was random of me, but I've read all the forms thus far and had to say something :]

• Thank You
Reactions: Rainjay
Awww. That's actually really sad. The poor girl D:

I'm gonna say that I would looooove to have you as one of my chars tulpa's but I'm also gonna say there are other people needing a tulpa. So it's up to you but keep it in mind :P

• Thank You
Reactions: Mundane Monster