The Tulpa Phenomena OOC/Sign-ups

• Thread starter MaladaptiveDaydreamer
  • Start date
Can our characters have like messed up histories or is there a preferred limit to that.

It would be pretty awful of me to limit your character's stories, so, no. Though, if the said personage's history contains anything you suppose to be triggering then it would be okay to inform us beforehand. Yet, my initial statement stands. Make your character's bio as messed up as you wish but bear in mind to put up a trigger warning!

It would be pretty awful of me to limit your character's stories, so, no. Though, if the said personage's history contains anything you suppose to be triggering then it would be okay to inform us beforehand. Yet, my initial statement stands. Make your character's bio as messed up as you wish but bear in mind to put up a trigger warning!

Okedoke! Thank you.

Unfortunately, I have to pull out of this RP. i looks interesting, and I would love to be able to do it, but I am caught up in too many different RP'S at the moment, and I don't think I would be able to give this RP the time it deserves. Sorry again. :(

No need to apologise, really! Anyway, wish you the best.

Are you gonna make a character too Maladaptive?

Yeah, am currently working on one. Thank you for asking and 'Maladaptive' used as a nickname sounds pretty epic...

Also, I would like to know if people would feel more comfortable with me posting the filled-in CS(s) first.

Yeah, am currently working on one. Thank you for asking and 'Maladaptive' used as a nickname sounds pretty epic...

Also, I would like to know if people would feel more comfortable with me posting the filled-in CS(s) first.

I personally was kind of waiting to see yours so I had a bit of an idea on how to do mine but take your time!

And I'll keep using it as a nickname then

Okay then, yet I will still attempt to finish up the character as soon as possible, just to make things more convenient for everyone.

And, also, thank you.

I'm a lurker like that too.. I like to wait for people to post their sheets first so I have an example. (: Silly me!

Reactions: Rainjay
I'm almost done with mine I just need to finish it up, but I'll probbaly do so after Maladaptive has one up.

Reactions: 2 people
Hi! I'm working on my form right now, it may take me a little while to get it in but I'll do my best.. when I'm done I'll post my form on this reply, so I don't clutter the thread :] I just wanna make sure, but is it okay if I can be a human? it's fine if not :] I just thought I'd check before I get carried away :]

Of course it's fine to make a human! (I would guess that the number limit stated in the plot post may be bothering you, but that's not a problem at all since the amount of characters can easily be changed in order to fit how many participants there are.)

okay, thanks for the clarifaction :] I shall continue with the filling of my character, he's a little insane.. but a good person at heart, kinda :]

Reactions: 2 people
I'm making mine slow and steady, I will post as soon as I'm done even if I have an example or not. When I do have an example than I will probably edit it a bit.

Um I'd like to join, I'd like to make a Tulpa character but if there are too many, I can make a human. :3

Still looking for one or two more tulpa's if anybody comes by and notices <.<

Can we have two characters? We might need more tulpa's

Um I'd like to join, I'd like to make a Tulpa character but if there are too many, I can make a human. :3

There's only one other tulpa at the moment that I know of, so I'm pretty sure tulpa is fine. Quite a few people are looking for one, me included (but I've got one already so you should probably work with somebody else)

I'm okay with being a Tulpa or a human, so if anybody needs one or the other I'm up for it. (:

Hisoka - Tulpa (looking for human if still interested)
Maladaptive - I'm not sure
Phi Chisym - human char (no premade tulpa) + a tulpa (has a human)
Rainjay - Human char (has one tulpa, looking for more)
loviebeest - tulpa (has a human)
Sepdemonium - human (has a tulpa)
Princess of the Teacup - tulpa (needs human)
Alice Falling - okay with tulpa or human (needs human if tulpa)

I made a list of everyone that said they were interested and stuff for the sake of not being confused... <.<
If anything is wrong lemme kno. I just like organization.

Last edited by a moderator: