The Tsundere and the DereDere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yuna waved back slowly and confusedly. She put the drawing in her backpack and waited for them to leave the classroom before following.

Natsuki and Kyokou ((The tall girl)) ended up on the roof before Natsuki was released. "So, Hitomi, you think you can get away from me just by going to an all-girls school? Did you seriously think that I would go to a co-ed school, just so I could be around my boyfriend? You really are an idiot." Kyou said, angry about the past. Natsuki turned to the tall girl. Kyou had insanely long blonde hair and perfect everything from top to bottom, in the eyes of males anyhow. Never would anyone guess that underneath all the fake beauty was a merciless bully. "Nothing happened between me and your precious boyfriend, Kyou, and we both know it so lay off my case already!" Natsuki yelled.

Yuna watched quietly to see what would unfold.

"And why should I believe you?! I'm more likely to take the word of a four year old than listen to whatever lie you have to tell me!" Kyou said, slapping Natsuki across the face. "That's what you get." Kyou walked off down the stairs, not noticing Yuna, and Natsuki just hugged her knees to her chest and stared out at the city through the chain link fence. "...I really hate school."

Yuna growled as the girl walked past. She would get her later. For now she walked over to Natsuki and crouched beside her

Natsuki should've figured that Yuna would follow. She didn't even care anymore. Standing, Natsuki hardly gave Yuna a glance befoe jogging back to class.

"Hitomi-san!" She called after her and followed.

Natsuki ignored Yuna's call and ducked into the bathroom before the brunette had a chance to see. 'I wish I had never even gone to school in the first place.' Natsuki's troubles with Kyou had been present since Kindergarten. Natsuki locked herself in a stall and curled up against the wall, wishing nothing more than to be home, but also not wanting to leave. She remembered the drawing she had given Yuna. She should've just ignored her and then Natsuki wouldn't have to worry about losing Yuna too, or at least the tiny glimpse of friendship she had with Yuna. 'If I had never gone to school none of this would've ever happened.'

Last edited by a moderator:
Yuna searches around not able to find her. Eventually she checks the bathroom

Natsuki heard the bathroom door open and she perked up, wondering who it was. She decided not to move so the person wouldn't find out she was in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.