The Trinity Wars (Mass-Fandom Crossover)

Status
Not open for further replies.

• ace033e86928ee188527e2c4661ee834.png

.:Kerrigan:.
    Queen of Blades

Leader of the Swarm

Starcraft - Villain

"I am the Swarm. Armies will be shattered. Worlds will burn. Now at last, on this world, vengeance shall be mine. For I am the Queen of Blades."

-Kerrigan leading the Zerg.

• c44c1a21c0e24a89a7c53e81ab8721ac.png

kerrigan_by_clifferock-d6tvij9.gif

.:Info Panel:.
    "Arise, my daughter. Arise... Kerrigan."
    - The Overmind upon Kerrigan's rebirth.

http://starcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Sarah_Kerrigan_(Heart_of_the_Swarm)

Alignment:
    As one of the Grand 5, Kerrigan listen only to her own advice.

Alliance/Position:
    One of the 5 villains.

Skill Set/Powers: WIP
    Powerful psionic abilities.
    Psionic storm/Maelstrom.
    Kinetic Blast.
    Kinetic Blow.
    She can use her skeleton wings as sharp weapons.
    Quick health regeneration.
    Leaping Strike.
    Sensing abilities, allowing her to feel the presence of powerful people nearby.
    Direct control of her minions.

• 142031e544b8d6a067daedcdd714beae.png

.:Bio & Personality:.

Personality:
    Kerrigan have a very self centered personality. She's smart, but can also be filled with so much hate that it cloud her decision making. That said, she rule her Zerg with an iron fist and they will do whatever she say. Even if it means their death. In that way, she is quite the dominant and only show her soft side to one man. Raynor.

Bio:
    Kerrigan's history is long and dark. She killed her own mother when she discovered her psionic powers and as a result was taking into the Ghost program. She refused to serve the Confederacy though and in the end the superiors was forced to use a device called a neuro-adjuster in order to control and make her use her power.

Later up the road, a rebel faction known as the Sons of Korhal resruced Kerigan and removed the neuro-adjuster. She even became the second-in-command, right hand woman to Arcturus Mengsk the leader of the group. At an age of 36, Kerrigan was sent to Antiga Prime, where she worked with Jum Raynor to take control of the Antiga base. Later, she was ordered to use a psi-emitter to lure the Zerg to a Confederate Base. She didn't enjoy this, and said that she never wanted to use this device again. At this point, she developed a relationship with Raynor.

However, at New Gettysburg she had to use the Zerg again. Raynor pleaded with her not to, saying she didn't owe Mengsk anything, but Kerrigan still did the mission. After destroying a Protoss fleet, her base was attacked by the Zerg. Mengsk ordered an retreat from the planet, leaving Kerrigan behind to die. Raynor protested, but Mengsk wouldn't listen. Raynor and many Korhal forces defected soon afterward.

All this lead up to her becoming the Queen of Blades. The Zerg Overmind recognized Kerrigan's psychic abilities and encased her in a crystallize. Inside, she began to become a Zerg and when it hatched, a new Kerrigan emerged. Mengsk, now the Emperor of the new Terran Dominion, which had succeeded the Confederacy, heard Kerrigan's psychic cry and sent forces to the planet, Char, to investigate. Raynor also arrived on Char, as he had heard the cry too. Kerrigan's forces decimated the Dominion's and Raynor's forces. She still retained her humanity, but was connected to the will of the Overmind, as well as stripped of any ethical restraints and conscience she had once had. Kerrigan crowned herself Queen of Blades.

SAfter 4 years of lying dormant, Kerrigan took the swarm to war in order to collect pieces of an ancient Xel'Naga Artifact. Her old friend Jim Raynor beat her to the punch and collected the artifacts before joining forces with Valerian Mengsk. The combined force of Raynor's Raiders and the Terran Dominion invaded Kerrigan's throne world, initiating a titanic clash in which both sides suffered massive casualties. Despite Kerrigan's efforts Raynor was able to rally the survivors into a sufficient fighting force, and the very artifact that Kerrigan started the war for was brought into the field. During the final assault, Kerrigan herself entered the battle, but was driven away; strangely, there was a brief instance when the original kerrigan broke through to encourage Jim. Ultimately the Terrans were succssessful, and the artifact successfully activated, obliterating Kerrigan's army, as well as deinfesting her into a human once more.

As Raynor and his men entered the hive, they discovered a weakened and dazed Kerrigan; though parts of her remained Zerg, the cruelty and malice that had defined the Queen of Blades had vanished. Tychus Findlay tried to shoot her, but hesitated long enough for Raynor to block the bullet with his armor and shoot him. Raynor picked up Sarah, and carried her across the battlefield. Kerrigan was at some point reinfested in such a way that she kept her ethics and morality. During this time, Kerrigan worked to create a new Zerg Empire. She also had her final confrontation with Arcturus Mengsk.

• 3b6d0d4a2fd1780b96808597c8c4f4f3.png

.:Lair:.
    Somewhere, unknown to most lies Kerrigan's lair. Infected with Zerg, she uses this place to summon her strength and overseer her minions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Archmage Jeremiah
Oh derp, just ignore my CS if two people are already going for the Covenant spots. N0ot sure how well I'll handle Darkrai's character anyway. |D

This looks to be incredibly fun.

@The Jest, @Emperor of Gallifrey, wanna have the TARDIS' land beside each other in the intro post?

*opens TARDIS door and pops head out to see two other TARDIS'*

Daniel: Oh god... This is either going to be a family reunion, or I'm not supposed to see any of this.

Well crap i feel like the spots would be filled before i could get enough time to finish my sheet. Can i reserve a spot in The Resistance perhaps?

Okey, wokey, my attempt at top tier villain:

Name: Adjonta'al the Mad

Appearance:
overlord.jpg

Alignment: Evil

Alliance/Position: The Empire

Theme Song:
(because why the hell not?)

Skill Set/Powers: Pyromancy, armored skin and phenomenal strength

Personality: Wrathful, impatient, proud, direct and hard to restrain

Bio: Adjonta'al the Mad is an ancient infernal lord, with vast infernal legions under his command. He is a proud general and as such, he is always the one, at the front of his army. His main interest out of any world, that he manages to get his claws upon is total domination and most importantly to him - a fierce battle. When something does not go according to plan, his wrath turns into a fit of frenzy, during which he is known to devour anyone and everyone within his immediate reach (or more precisely, within the reach of his massive, fiery axe), regardless of what they mean or not to him. Despite his susceptibility to frenzied wrath, he is still a cunning beast, with a touch for strategic prowess and good hand at training his legions, ensuring that they are capable and disciplined.

IC Extract:
"Attend, mortal!" Adjonta'al have commanded, while resting on his blazing throne. Today he was in a charitable mood, he felt, that something good is going to happen today. Something to do with bloodshed, devouring and conquest. He felt that he and his legions are trapped in this rift for far too long and today's the day, he is to stand up from his throne once more.
The specter of a tortured spirit fumbled around, until it was by the feet of Adjonta'al. The specter bowed as it flickered, and spoke up with a tortured, shrieking voice:
"I bear great news for you, oh, great master! The portal of the rift! It is opening! It is getting bigger and wider."
"Bigger? Wider?" he leaned in, to see the spirit better: "Explain, mortal!"
"The portal becomes a two-way. Anyone in here can travel freely back and forth... In fact... Some spirits escaped your graceful rule through that very portal already."
"WHAT? Insolent fools! The spirits are are running away from MY CITY and you lot do nothing!?" he stood up and smashed his fists into the armrests of the throne so hard, that the whole throne room's floor shook, then grabbed the infernal knight behind him, and bit him in half, swallowing him without even chewing. Neither the flesh, neither the armor. Then he sat down again and continued: "How dare those miserable spirits do this to me? How dare they escape the fate of being an infernal legionary? The cowards, running away from a battle ahead! They are not just weak-willed, but also weak-witted! And none of you so-called troops are any better! Why none of you go and retrieve them!? Get them back here, where they belong... I will yet punish them adequately. Can't you ever do anything without me having to point it out?"
The pair of infernal knights by the throne room entrance looked at each other and rushed out to retrieve the fleeing spirits, before it is them who are to be devoured or worse.
"Fools, the whole lot of you..." Adjonta'al scolded: "I just can't have a good start and end to the day, well, can I?"
"Your infernal highness!" the tortured soul spoke again: "The portal is open! Are we to devour that land? Are we to invade it? Your legions need your leadership, your infernal highness!"
"You irritate me the least, mortal." Adjonta'al said in a judging voice: "You shall be a shadow demon from now on... Pandemonials, take care of his transformation!" then he stood up and picked up his blazing axe, as infernal beings floated it. He commanded: "Arsael!"
As soon as he spoke the name, a massive shadow demon appeared:
"Your wish is my command, your infernal highness!"
"Arsael, assemble all the legions, it is time for battle, and time for more souls to be added to our city!"
"Very well, your infernal highness, I shall take care of this at once." and then Arsael disappeared into thin air.
Adjonta'al slowly walked out of his throne room, and looked at the portal, just at the gate of his castle. This was it. The freedom, the glory of battle, the domination. He stepped forward, although something did not feel right...

Minions: He has the whole pallet of inferno under his command. From elemental demons, doppelgangers and sucubi, to massive gargoyles, infernal knights and beasts of all manner.

City's CS:
Name: Agony
eGVjbDk1MTI=_o_dantes-inferno---city-of-dis.jpg

Size: around 20km2/12.5mi2 continuous castle, surrounded by fire, population around 150 million imprisoned souls.
General layout: very similar to castles - outer perimeter ring, middle ring, inner ring and the keep, with the housing and facilities spread throughout.
Important buildings:
The throne room - Here Adjonta'al spends his days, years and centuries. Planning and tinkering, until he can find another planet to devour. Even then, when it comes to military action, this is the heart of his operations, as all his orders are made here.
Well of the Tortured Souls - The gateway between this world and the prisons, where the souls are trapped.
The Spawning Chambers - In the spawning chambers, all manner of twisted beasts come out into life. These fortunate souls, that come into life shall no longer be in the torture of their prisons - they will torture others, the way their prisons did.
Other buildings: Agony is mainly multiple levels of constant prison sections, where the souls are being tortured without a respite. Constant spectral screams, moans, begging and curses can be heard throughout the city day and night (figuratively speaking, Agony does not receive any outside light). The sounds of Agony alone are enough to make the weaker person go insane, and stronger person appreciate that they are not being put into one of the cells for the -nonspirit- prisoners.
Tech-level: Magic-based
Amount of troops: At least seven hundred thousand
Troops:

Infernal Knights:
infernal_knight.jpg

The Infernal Knights are the backbone of Adjonta'al's legions. While not the strongest troops, they are still a very formidable foe. They are highly disciplined troops, who fight with unwavering faith to their lord and master, and never appear on the field in any less than fully fledged formations in their thousands. They were born from tortured souls, who became indifferent to pain and suffering. They feel no pain, nor weariness, and shall fight until their own obliteration, unflinchingly. Being cut by a sword, or having their limbs blown off causes them no emotions at all. Compared to any human, they are fairly strong, but most importantly, incredibly resilient and endurant, and as such, they are not susceptible to the attrition of a protracted fight.

Berserkers:
latest

Berserkers are those spirits who died fighting and even after death has the unquenchable lust for battle. They are very hard to keep in order, due to their temperate nature and lust for bloodshed, but unlike the Infernal Knights, they are spectacular individual fighters. Physically they are very strong and endurant, and can wield heavy swords with a perfect control and speed on the blade. They also are very fast, and even in their armor, they can easily sprint and jump long distances. They attack before they even think, making them fast fighters, even if susceptible to ambushes and/or getting divided.

Elemental Demons:
ShadowDemon.jpg

The elemental demons are a special kind of an infernal being. They come in all manners, and all are equally appreciated by their lord and master. They can be those of fire, shadow, ice, earth, metal, and so on. The souls who become elemental demons are those which in their life had a particular affinity to one or the other particular element to a point, they relied on it. These beings usually possess the rights to a larger freedom of choice as well, as their own ideas, and are usually the scouts and spies for Adjonta'al, due to their natural ability to blend in with their elements. Although it largely depends on the element, they can potentially be formidable fighters.

Succubi/Incubi:
Succubus__LoI_by_sdT.jpg

The Succubi/Incubi are not the fighting type, and usually prey on those who are weak of will and susceptible being appealed to their egos, ensuring that their targets are to be weakened substantially. The spirits who become Succubi are the ones which were selling their bodies for the pleasure of others, as such, finding a succubus is more common than finding a incubus.

Infernal Mages:
tumblr_nmg9xvzdGa1sjlct9o1_1280.jpg

Infernal mages are those spirits who used their unique wisdom for power and domination during their lives. They are masters of their work because of their intelligence, and are formidable fighters in melee as well. All this power comes at a price, however - these infernal mages are still thirsty for power, and even with a mage guild, and the social status well above most of the other beings in the city, they still crave for more power and dominating the throne. This made Adjonta'al keeping a constant, watchful eye on these conspirators, and keeps himself well informed about their whereabouts. As it would not be bad enough, these mages can often be seen fighting eachother over the throne, that they do not even rule.

Doppelgangers:
latest

These cunning beings are born from the tortured souls of actors and performers. They can shift their appearance in any way, that they desire, deceiving and eluding their target. They are the infernal assassins, who seek out to hunt for whatever their lord and master requires. Although Doppelgangers are cunning, they are allowed the bare minimum of personal freedom in spite of their mischievous and deceivingly cheerful nature.

Pendemonials:
577096-bigthumbnail.jpg

The pendemonials are the infernal clerics. They are born from obsessive spirits, who died while working over their obsessions. They do not fight, nor partake in any such immediate actions, but what they usually do are the most powerful of infernal rituals, such as opening the rifts to new worlds. Otherwise, they help other souls to form themselves into any of the required beings, attend to the wounded and damaged, and their infernal chanting removes any hints of humanity within any of the tortured souls and the infernal soldiers alike.

Gargoyles:
marble_gargoyle_by_hungrybird-d6u7d26.jpg

Gargoyles are the spirits who throughout their lives never cared about anyone, but themselves. These selfish, rockhearted and now rockbodied beings now serve their lord and master, guarding his city vigilantly. They are generally large, and their dense, marble skin is very hard to penetrate. Being a moving stone, they are not exactly fast in swinging their blows, but they are experts of ambush, by hiding in plain sight.

Armored Demons:
demons%20samurai%20armor%20demonic%20artwork%20warriors%20the%20elder%20scrolls%20iv%20oblivion%201600x900%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperto.com_65.jpg

These beings are fewsome, but they are Adjonta'al's Elite, the pride of his army. They all are as massive as he is and clad in heavy armor. They only live to devour and desecrate anything and everything that their eyes can see. The spirits that become armored demons, are the ones who stop thinking about the agony of their torture and start thinking on torturing others just like that. Needless to say these beings are as sadistic and twisted as they come. They marvel in suffering and pain of the others, and laugh off their own pain and torture. They attack their enemies ferociously with their armored claws and a highly acidic breath, capable of melting even gold to paste.

The Frenzied Beast:
the_dragon_god_chained_but_far_from_red_hd-wallpaper-666231.jpg

This Demon is the chained guardian of Agony's gates. It is completely blind, deaf, and has no sense of smell, on the first appearance making it for a clumsy demon. What it does have, however are aural eyes, which see the spiritual aura of anyone passing, and it will devour anyone foolish enough to come too close with him. The beast is massive and otherwise uncontrollably strong. Even Adjonta'al dreads the mere thought of this massive beast breaking loose.

Alarm-level: The city is contained within an infernal rift, meaning that all magic is strengthened within the city (for better or for worse). There is only one entrance guarded by the Frenzied Beast, which controls the access. The beast is fairly fast, but if one thinks, that one is faster than the beast... It is its own funeral. The outer, middle and inner perimeter walls are all guarded by an increasing number of infernal knights and gargoyles, not to mention the garrison being on a constant standby. The keep itself is filled with Infernal Mages and Elemental Demons, ready to strike.

Last edited by a moderator:
Power Rangers
Name:Tommy Oliver

Appearance: (I accept both Images and Descriptions. ...I would appreciate images though.)
tommy_oliver_x_reader__looking_back_by_to_be_with_the_stars-d7idtee.jpg
3148788-1506178378-PR-th.jpg

Alignment:Good

Alliance/Position: The Resistance

Skill Set/Powers: (Try to keep it as fair as possible, is all I ask.)Superhuman level skills(strong enough to pick up half a ton, , can tank lasers and sword slashes, knows several martial arts. He has a talking blade named Saba, that can shoot lasers. Can lose connection to morphing grid when fighting soemone his equal or stronger

Theme Song: (Optional)

Personality:Brave, strong willed, leader ship skills

Bio: Tommy was a transfer student with a exceptional skill in amrtial arts, he was able to beat the leader of the power rangers(who wasnt in ranger mode) in martial arts. His skill caught the eye of Rita Rulpsa,who made him to the green Dragon ranger. After breaking the mind contorl spell he became good. However he soon lost his power. Later he was chosen to have by Zordon to have the White Light of Goodness, and lead the Rangers to batle against Lord Zed. He would become thestrongest ranger, and no evil can corrupt him. He becamethe White Tiger Ranger

IC Extract Tommy gripped his morpher, and said "Its Morphin time!" Bright, white light surounded Tommy's body. Soon a battle suit of white, black and gold was on his body. He had a white, and gold blade, with a head of a tiger on the handle. He drewthe Blade, namd Saba. He looked at the demonic looking foes he would have to fight. He looked at the head of the Blade. "You ready to fight these guys Saba?" *White Ranger Im ready when you are!* Tommy smirked under his mask and said "Lets go pal! GIYA!" He jumped up slashing the foes, and kicking them back, they were easy to take down. he saw a bigger one coming. "Saba attack!" He turned the blade, and two white lasers fired from the blade. The twin lasers hit the large demon, knocking it back. Tommy charged up sending several blows toward it. The demon hit back, Tommy took the blows, and was knocked back into a wall, sparks flew from his suit. He panted and siad "Time to end this." He charged up sending several slashes against the demon, before stabbing the blade in the demon's head.

Last edited:
Power Rangers
Name:Tommy Oliver

Appearance: (I accept both Images and Descriptions. ...I would appreciate images though.)
white_ranger_redux_by_fernie87-d59z4lh.jpg

Alignment:Good

Alliance/Position: The Resistance

Skill Set/Powers: (Try to keep it as fair as possible, is all I ask.)Superhuman level skills(strong enough to pick up a average car, can dodge bullets, can teleport, can tank lasers and sword slashes,knows several martial arts. He has a talking blade named Saba, that can shoot lasers. Can lose connection to morphing grid when fighting soemone his equal or stronger

Theme Song: (Optional)

Personality:Brave, strong willed, leader ship skills

Bio: Tommy was a transfer student with a exceptional skill in amrtial arts, he was able to beat the leader of the power rangers(who wasnt in ranger mode) in martial arts. His skill caught the eye of Rita Rulpsa,who made him to the green Dragon ranger. After breaking the mind contorl spell he became good. However he soon lost his power. Later he was chosen to have by Zordon to have the White Light of Goodness, and lead the Rangers to batle against Lord Zed. He would become thestrongest ranger, and no evil can corrupt him. He becamethe White Tiger Ranger

IC Extract Tommy gripped his morpher, and said "Its Morphin time!" Bright, white light surounded Tommy's body. Soon a battle suit of white, black and gold was on his body. He had a white, and gold blade, with a head of a tiger on the handle. He drewthe Blade, namd Saba. He looked at the demonic looking foes he would have to fight. He looked at the head of the Blade. "You ready to fight these guys Saba?" *White Ranger Im ready when you are!* Tommy smirked under his mask and said "Lets go pal! GIYA!" He jumped up slashing the foes, and kicking them back, they were easy to take down. he saw a bigger one coming. "Saba attack!" He turned the blade, and two white lasers fired from the blade. The twin lasers hit the large demon, knocking it back. Tommy charged up sending several blows toward it. The demon hit back, Tommy took the blows, and was knocked back into a wall, sparks flew from his suit. He panted and siad "Time to end this." He charged up sending several slashes against the demon, before stabbing the blade in the demon's head.
Put a pic of Tommy unmorphed as well.

Reactions: Zerofighter
what do you need me yo change?
Im also just using what i remember and some of the death battle analysis
also guys here is another crossover you might like
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/the-labraze-trials.107029/#post-2207578
Death Battle is designed to take every last aspect, no matter how minute its appearance, and use it to empower the characters in them to fight at literally the highest peak of power they could possibly be. It's not a good idea to base information on that, therefore, or at the very least, shouldn't use most of it.

Also, As I am still somewhat...new to Iwaku, I don't know their standards regarding direct "Hey, Here's another RP besides this one you might like" advertisement.

Personally, I'm use to the concept of such things not being allowed, but if you're going to do it, if such things are allowed here, then I would like you to at least go both ways with it. ...It's only fair. ^^;

ok I can weaknen tommy down a little

I shared this rp on the other one too, so its fair,

*and now, a melody from the guy who is being lazy with his responses right now*

Dum-Da-Dum. Dum-Da-Dum. Dum-Da-Dum. BUM-BA-BUM!

Dum-Da-Dum. Dum-Da-Dum. Dum-Da-Dum. BUM-BA-BUM!

Da-Da-Da-Dum. Da-Da-Da-Dum. Da-Da-Da-Dum. BA-BA-BA-BADDA BA-Da-Da-Da-Dum. Da-Da-Da-Dum. Da-Da-Da-Dum.

Boo-Weeeeee-Ooooooh. Deeee-Do-Woooooo. BA-DA-DOO, BOOO-WEEE-OOO-WEEE OOOOO!!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Lord President Nick
I'd like to reserve a spot in the Covenant.

I'd like to reserve a spot in the Covenant.
Emperor, that's the one area you can't reserve a spot for. All these people made ideas for the two remaining Covenant members, you need to do the same. The only thing I can do about that is halt the decision until you've made said character.

Pardon the "speaking for", but he used the same CS as everyone else. ...Just in Tab format, and added with some extra stuff it seems.

...Although I WOULD like to know how to do that Tab format. Would certainly be convenient for me.

• Thank You
Reactions: Lord President Nick
Status
Not open for further replies.