[spoili]
magic_swordsman_by_xiaobotong-d532van.jpg

[/spoili]

|Name: Ellidil Arturia, "Ellidil the Kind"|

|Age: 31|

|Race: Human|

|Sexual Orientation: Straight|

|Profession: King of Theses|

|Special Abilities: Specializes in Sword-Fighting, Enchanting Magic, and Shapeshifting|

|Weaknesses: He trusts people too easily, allowing them into his kingdom in there time of need.|

|Personality: Ellidil is a kind man, bearing a small cruel side when one decides to push the limit of his personality too far. He helps those who are in pain, dying, or depressed because they lost their homes in the war. He also shows no fear in battle, or in politics. He won't back down, staying strong and supporting what he believes in no matter the consequences on himself. He greatly dislikes those that would involve innocent lives to gain an advantage over him, just because he would rather lose his own life than let thousands die because he refused a request. He doesn't grow agitated as quickly as others, but there is one quickfire way to get him angry, and that is too involve the innocents.|

|History: Ellidil grew up as the Eldest of the three brothers. Being the Oldest, he was always watching out for his younger brothers, even if they didn't want him to. It was his inherent job, to make sure they didn't squabble or fight, or to make sure that when Mother or Father were angry at them that he would be there to listen to them complain about how unfair it was that they were in trouble for doing something stupid. That was his life before his Father passed away and his lands were split among the Three, an odd choice but Ellidil didn't argue on the decision his Father made. It was clear in Ellidil's mind that the one most fit to rule should of been tested, rather than splitting apart the Kingdom to make peace with all three children.

When Ellidil was only eight years old, he began to show signs of using magic, and how he could manipulate things around him. Goofing around one day, he was playing around without his Teacher's knowledge in the arcane arts and was trying to levitate a pen. As he was gaining the hang of it, his Instructor came behind him, yelling, this started Ellidil and accidentally screwed up. The pen shot forward into Ellidil's left eye, damaging it beyond ordinary healing. However, his Intructor built a fake eye, one that used magic to gain full vision again. The contraption is removable, and only works when he is wearing it.

He was forbidden from using deadly magic like that again, and that is when his Instructor pushed him towards the side of Enchantment and Shapeshifting. Types of Magic that wouldn't cause harm to others unless he chose to do so. Even if he enchanted a sword to glow in blazing fire, he would be the one that would have to swing the sword, no one else and the decision of harming someone was on him. Whereas, someone with elemental magic could start a small fire, but it goes catastrophic and burns down a village or house, and that was out of their control. Controlling the events was better in his book.

On the days he wasn't practicing the arcane arts, he was training with a sword. Another task his Father made him learn, as his Father believed that magic couldn't always be relied on, but a good sturdy blade was always there for you.

His Father passed away when he was in his twenties, and in his Will he was given the fertile, plush lands of Theses. Theses is more farming, traveling, and more of a tourist Kingdom. Theses's Army isn't impressive in warriors like Bloodsbane, or like the mages of Penndragon, but Theses did have some of the most loyal Warriors/Mages/Citizens than any other Kingdom. Theses had the lowest amount of Poverty, oddly enough, though Penndragon was the richest Kingdom, Theses was low in poverty. Ellidil made sure that everyone had a place to sleep, even if the homeless all lived in a large barn-like structure and was given food, they were still fed and sheltered.

He doesn't understand why there has to be war, the Kingdom was split by their Father's too avoid a conflict and war between the siblings so they could all be happy with what they got.|

• EnchantedSwordofEvasion.jpg

|Name: Endrix|
    |Type: Long Sword|
    |Description: This is Ellidil's sword, enchanted many times over while being forged and then enchanted when finalized. The blade cannot be broke by any normal circumstances, runes are enchanted onto the blade. The blade can catch fire, encircle itself in frost, or even have lightning spark from it.|

• Theses has a secret division made for working on new technology to improve their chances of winning the war. What this technology is, only King Ellidil knows what it is, and the workers, but he won't release it until he deems it necessary. (This idea might be stolen from an old Final Fantasy game >.>)

"Ellidil's Gift"
    This is the secret weapon that is being made. An Airship, making travel easier and faster. It will be a surprise when it is finally built and put into use, able to transport troops or bombard towns. However, bombarding isn't like Ellidil, so the magical bombs that will be placed on board, will be more likely for show.

Enterprise_DS_Opening.jpg
[tabs][/tabs]

Last edited:
ACCEPTED! He is by far my favorite of the Kings so far. And I love it. XD I like tone's king too tho. =3

Name: Luna Summer's
Species: human
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Princess
Special Abilities: None
Weaknesses: She has a tendency to Space out sometimes and forget what she is doing sometimes also she a like a kid
Personality: Luna really is a nice girl and she was so sweet to everyone she meet's unless there rude and she be can rude right back.

d41ab5791d5e74c5e142c4e105437f66.jpg

I would like some more background when you get a chance, but Accepted

girl_flame_fire_elements_65369_1920x1060.jpg

Name: Ishmea Demon-Touched

Species: Genasi (firesoul and cindersoul[corrupted manifestation])

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Profession: Ex-court Mage/Battlemage (Served previous king)

Special Abilities: Has magic based upon planar travel, elemental forces, healing, and corruption. Her manifestations allow her to burn enemies that attack her directly and soften an attack to be mostly ineffective. (Manifestation abilities cannot be used more than once per 5 minutes)

Weaknesses: Corruption causes her spellcasting and presence to show up as extremely evil for those that perceive such things. Spells are visually corrupt looking. Blind, but she has a minor special power to see elemental auras of living creatures within 60 feet of her. This ability does not allow her to tell differences between creatures besides general size and strength of aura and can be obscured by things such as thick smoke or physical objects in the way. Corruption has made her hermaphroditic, thus making her wary of others seeing her without clothing.

Personality: Careful, gentle, driven, tenacious, fiery, dominant and manipulative as needed

Background: Ishmea was born a pure firesoul genasi and developed magical talents from an early age. By the age of 18, she had mastered elemental and healing magic. This prowess was offset by her natural blindness to all but the elemental auras of people near her. The old king heard of her ability and called for her to come replace his dying court mage. She took up the job and moved into the keep. There, she began doing experiments and magical studies for the king. As the king aged and his health declined, he increasingly sought Ishmea out for eldritch help. She had to delve deeper and deeper into magic, eventually being forced to travel to other planes for exotic ingredients and counsel. On one of these trips, her spell failed partially and threw her off course. She was thrust into a demonic plane. Her elemental nature was touched by the plane, causing her body to transform and become partially corrupted. She gained certain attributes of a male. Her footsteps left smoky tendrils for a time after she passed. She always smelled faintly of brimstone. Her spells, no matter how benevolent, took on demonic characteristics. Her energy lines disappeared from her body except when she is angered, in combat, or casting spells. Her skin became paler.

Despite her demonic encounter, the king chose to keep her as court mage, likely realizing she was corrupted in the process of trying to help him. Regardless of her corruption, she still remained the mentor and teacher of the princes. When the king finally split the kingdom, she was quietly asked to leave. She wasn't allowed to tell the now three kings goodbye or what happened. She works hard to try and gain an audience with each king to tell them that she still lives and why the nobles pushed her out. Possibly, and hopefully to her, she hopes one of them will invite her to be their court mage. She has basically given up on finding anyone willing to be with her as her corruption tends to put most people off.

Other: Knows all three kings personally and mentored them in academic affairs. Does not seek a relationship partially out of fear and partially out of knowledge that few would want a demon-touched person like her. Skilled in weapon and armor use.

Height: Stands at 6'8"

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Rion
Figured I needed to output something after I wasn't able to get my king out fast enough. Court Battlemage seemed to be a good fallback

I like this concept actually. It's nice to have a person who knows all three and i'm sorry I forgot about that message or I wouldn't have told them that the third king was fair game, so I apologize

It annoyed me for all of three seconds before it hit me to make someone that has dirt and relations to all three kings. So, this in essence gave me a better concept overall since I like this one better since she will have more to grapple with and also surprise people with her unusually accurate attacks despite her blindness.

I really am sorry though, I hope you can forgive me. I'm not usually that forgetful.

It happens. I am not bothered by it. Now, you just gotta deal with a mage that is racially an elemental creature that could tell embarrassing stories of all the kings from their childhood.

I do have one question about her though. Her real age is 35? But she stopped aging at 20. However, my character is 31, so she is only 4 years older than him. So how would she have taught him? (I'm sorry for stealing the last King position @.@)

LOL I have no problem coping, but I don't know how Rion, Tone, and Ornstein will lol

Relic of my first Cs for her. I am currently doing math stuff to calculate a better age for her

Id let her live in my castle for the soul reason of entertaining my guests with storys of the OH SO scary brother kings.

There we go, fixed. She came in two years prior to the birth of the eldest and had her accident when he was born.

She is trying to meet the kings, but the nobles keep her from getting audiences. She may eventually just explode the door in if she gets too annoyed by it. I have a more devious arc that might get her in

My King pretty much allows anyone into his Kingdom, so if she asked and gave her story, more than likely he is going to say yes.

Reactions: Tone Deaf
My King pretty much allows anyone into his Kingdom, so if she asked and gave her story, more than likely he is going to say yes.
Well your king is too trusting and could easily be being manipulated by people with seemingly pure intentions. So there!

She can't get an audience with him since nobles bar her access. I have a possible solution to that. It involves court entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.