Status
Not open for further replies.

The Knight was feeling something on him, he was almost blacking out but suddenly he fell on the ground, he was almost going to 'heaven', the 'angel' was taking him there and it was somehow painless but in reality he was being struggled to die faster. The being was mad at Nando and tried to control it too by looking it him with its huge eye. Meanwhile, Syhad was on the ground and stopped like a stone, he could feel that he was dying slowly, he could see bits of what was happening, Nando killing a type of being as it was trying to control him. He would thank the Assassin for that but he was so tired... He just needed to rest a little, even of Midnight was trying to wake him up, he slowly put a hand on her face and smiled just to pass out from lack of strength.

Seeing that, the creature tried to counter attack Nando and go to Syhad and eat him up. Syhad's sword was close to the tree that the monster was on, if the Thief wanted, it could use it to finish by cutting the beings eye off.

girl-1_zpsqcjromcj.jpg

Samar "Nando" Navarro
Divider_lightgray_zpsea5dc5db.png

[fieldbox="Bloody Rose Assassin, orange, solid"]Samar could see the creature rushing back toward the Knight as her horse, Midnight stood her ground. Letting out a huge neigh, louder than anything she ever done. The horse must have figured out it was her only defensive move against it. Samar ran at the creature again, grabbing at, what she assumed was the Knight's, sword. She then swung it at the creature's eye, trying to get rid of it completely. She knew something was up with that eye, and hopefully it will either kill it, or make it go away for a LONG time.[/fieldbox]​

@RafaDark

The creature fled from the Knight as it heard the noise from the horse being really loud, it wasn't so lucky as it's huge eye was cut off, soon making the creature stop in place and turn to a lot of fireflies which followed a trail to somewhere that looked like a destroyed kind of house, it was made of some ancient stones and maybe the creature was guarding that place, inside the house there was the entrance to the dungeon and some kind of what stood of a broken bed. Also some broken and old furniture could be seen inside the house... It was an old which house and the basement was the dungeon they were searching all this time... It could look like they journey was almost over but it was just the beginning.

The Knight would slowly breath normally again, the feeling of dying and all those other bad feelings he had were all gone, he was just worried about what would happen now to him if he wouldn't wake up. He felt that he was still trapped somewhere but it was just the afterglow of the 'Devil's Eye' effect.​

girl-1_zpsqcjromcj.jpg

Samar "Nando" Navarro

[fieldbox="Bloody Rose Assassin, orange, solid"]Samar could only see the creature running off toward somewhere and it had her want to chase after it, but she can't leave the Knight behind unguarded. She hooked her arms under his' as she dragged him to the cart at their temporary shelters. He had the knight get onto the cart as she attached the cart to Midnight as they both ran to where the creature went. With them close to the location, she saw the abandoned house. So she then went up to the cart to see if the Knight was ok. She lightly tapped his face. "Are you ok?" She asked, and whenever he woke up, he would see 'Nando's face slowly forming bruises and one of 'his' eyes forming a minor black eye. "You need any medicine? Sir Knight?"[/fieldbox]​

@RafaDark

Syhad would slowly hear some noises and some other things as he would be feeling like he was waking up, soon he felt something on his face, he opened his eyes and looked to the person... It was Nando... Well at least he could see it was Nando but with the bruises it looked like a bare handed training dummy... His face looked so bad and the knight knew it was him that did that "You are the one that need medicine... My balls can be feeling like they are crushed but your face needs treatment as soon as we can threat it... We just need..." The Knight was cut off by a sharp pain in his sides, on his back and on his neck, his balls could be hurting him but being thrown against the hard ground like he was by Nando and having his neck squeezed by that thing was really making him feel really fucked up.

"D-Don't worry... J-Just... Get something to cure your face first, that isn't a good luck for a Assassin like you..." He laughed between the pain as he was trying to sit up or at least get up being unable because of the pain he was feeling, besides that, he was fine, he could continue on as he was able to hold on the pain even if it didn't looked like it.​

girl-1_zpsqcjromcj.jpg

Samar "Nando" Navarro

[fieldbox="Bloody Rose Assassin, orange, solid"]She narrowed her eyes, with her lips giving away a pout. She was basically trying to do a 'resting bitch' face toward him. "My face is fine. It's not like I am going after a girl's affections like you are." She rummaged through her bag to try to find some medicine, basically anything to numb the pain as it was all they had. She will remember to get some more medicine in the next town. She took out the bottle and opened it up, "I owe you two beers now." She forced him to drink it, so that the Knight wouldn't be so much in pain. That was all she could do for him until they were done with this dungeon. "The creature is long gone, got it by the eye. Shouldn't bother us anymore. Now rest up and take it easy. Sorry for having to kick your groin, only effective way for you to get off me." She snickered, knowing well that the Knight's face was funny when getting kicked at the balls. "Besides, I can still see with my face. I just need functioning ears, eyes, tongue, and nose. I don't care what it looks like."[/fieldbox]​

@RafaDark

He groaned at Nando once he felt that he was being mocked, slowly he would hold on the cart and slowly get up only to be forced to drink a kind of strange medicine, he felt the pain dull up a little and he could move some more as he was now able to sit down but his taste buds neither his throat will never be the same. The medicine tasted worse then the one in the Knight's guild, that potion tasted like some beast with the worse stomach ever created the potion of it's shit but the one that Nando gave him made him want to wash his mouth with the potion from the Knight's guild.

"G-Good... I've just... Tasted the worse thing ever and you laugh at me... I just hope nothing like this happens again... What am I saying... Of course this will happen again... Let's camp up somewhere and this time, I'll let you guard if you really want... Ugh... Shit..." Syhad was still feeling his back and neck hurt, he couldn't feel any more pain on his balls but he was a little preoccupied if he would be able to impregnate a woman after that... Damned Monster.​

girl-1_zpsqcjromcj.jpg

Samar "Nando" Navarro

[fieldbox="Bloody Rose Assassin, orange, solid"]She could only look up to see it was barely the afternoon. So she knew that meant he will need to get some sleep until night-time...the worst TIME EVER! She sighed as she turned to him. "I didn't hit you that hard. It'll just be bruised for a week or two. Afterward, your p***s should be fine." She said it nonchalantly as she then wiped her dual blades, covered in the monster's blood. She knew they had no medicine that ca help him besides just numbing it. "Just get some rest." She then went through her back to take out a book or two. This should occupy her while he sleeps. "Whenever you're ready, we can go in the dungeon. Wouldn't want you complaining about your balls all the way through there." She then opened the book and started reading.[/fieldbox]​

@RafaDark

((Timeskip to Night xD))

The Knight was tired of hearing the mocks of the Assassin, he wanted to rest at least one time without being mocked at but the Thief was hitting a nerve so much that Syhad was so angry to the point he just gave up his 'good side' and shouted at the Assassin "Shut the hell up, you want to help but your only making it worse, I'm complaining because I HAVE balls and they ache in pain, you should just shut up and continue reading your shit, I'm done with this, if I was able to walk I would go in the dungeon without even caring if I die or not because it would be better then staying alive with someone so annoying like you." The Knight was red in anger as he laid on the cart and stood there turned to the other side away from the Assassin.

He was so pissed that he suddenly felt asleep, he didn't wanted to hear anything and her annoying way made him forget everything as his pain was making him feel more and more tired. After some hours, he woke up, he was ready to go and he looked around, Nando was sleeping somewhere or just ignoring him, he let out a breath as he would get up, he was feeling way better then before. He remembered what he said and was so sorry for that... He wanted to say sorry for the Thief even if it would make it look like he was weak but he was really sorry for that.​

girl-1_zpsqcjromcj.jpg

Samar "Nando" Navarro

[fieldbox="Bloody Rose Assassin, orange, solid"]Samar could only sigh as the man went on his rant and then went to sleep. Even though it wasn't surprising, as Knights and Assassins will never get along. He was born of nobility and honor, she was born with lying and 'every man for themselves'. So when he commented he rather die than be with her, she only sighed as she continued reading the book. "You're not the first or last person to say that to me." She mumbled, wondering why she chose this job. She was the one to work by herself anyway, no partner, no help, no trouble. She then decided to put down the books and walk around, to clear her head. She didn't go far though as she needed to make sure no creature went to him again. With some walking to clear her head, she went to hunting, killing a deer.

Cutting off the skin, and gutting the organs, she cooked the meat over the fire, knowing it would be their only food before going in. She used some of the basic spices to at least make it taste good to eat; salt and pepper. Samar learned to just eat what she had, and not be so strict on her diet. So as she was done cooking the meat over the fire, she heard shuffling on the cart. The knight woke up. Casually, she tossed the meat a good few feet to land close to him. She didn't look his way as she ate her meat, devouring it as she needed the energy. Midnight grazed on the grass, getting her food for the day as well. She would've said something to him but she was not in the mood to talk. She had thought about maybe separating in the next town, starting her life of thievery and murder over there instead. It would be a fun time before going to the next town.

Done with the meat, she tossed the bone into the fire before standing up. She prepared her weapons, as she walked to Midnight. Caressing her head, she gave a soft whisper before heading off to the dungeon. She knew she had some sort of grudge on what he said, although she knew later on, she'll forget about it.[/fieldbox]​

@RafaDark

The Knight would see something hitting him close, a piece of deer meat... He thanked as he munched on it, ignored by the Assassin, he felt that his words where the thing that made it be like that, he took a deep breath once he had eaten even almost all the bone... He was hungry and maybe he had exaggerated on the food. Syhad would get up and walk a little to his bag, he saw that he wasn't without his armor and he would need to get it back, after a while, he found it on the cart in the other side of it, slowly he would put it on and ready his weapon for the dungeon.

Being able to walk, he followed the Thief to the dungeon, he was wanting to stop on the stairs to it but he couldn't reach the Assassin in time, he just continued to follow it without any word spoken... Slowly a groan echoed on that place, the groan didn't came from the Knight, it came from something else inside the dungeon. A skeleton would run towards them, Syhad readied his weapon but he was knocked out by another skeleton from behind him, the same skeleton would try to knock out Nando. The last thing that the Knight could see was the feet from the Assassin in front of him, when he would wake up, he would be tied to somewhere upside down, his head hurting him a little from the hit in the back of his head.

Looking around, he could see Nando somewhere... or maybe it was something else? He suddenly noticed that he was tied as a kind of thing would get close to him and nod, it looked like a normal person but it didn't had any trace of humanity on it. Slowly a scream could be heard coming from somewhere, it was the one of a woman's and it wasn't Nando's scream. Syhad would try to move away from the ropes once the 'thing' wasn't looking at him, he was able to flee from it as he fell on the ground, he made a noise and soon hide himself somewhere he wasn't going to be seen.

After a while of searching the 'thing' would go out by a strange wooden door that looked like it would break by just touching it because of being so old. The Knight would flee from where he was and tried to see if the thing was Nando but it was just Nando's clothes... Grabbing them, he made sure that he would give them to the Assassin which was somewhere else in that 'torture chamber'. Syhad would walk a little as he found the Thieve's weapons, he took them with him thinking that maybe he would be able to give them to Nando... If his companion was still alive some where else.​

girl-1_zpsqcjromcj.jpg

Samar "Nando" Navarro

[fieldbox="Bloody Rose Assassin, orange, solid"]Samar felt like the unluckiest person alive. She swore that the Knight brought his damn bad luck with him. She grumbled as she felt chained up and a bit cold...too cold. Her eyes opened up to see not only was she stripped but also can see something next to her tortured. She could barely see it but she could see something sprinkled onto the individual before using a whip. Samar couldn't tell what it was, but once her eyes fully adjusted she could see some deformed man that had her raise a brow. Despite being naked, she was not phased and did not show fear in her eyes.

As the deformed human walked to her, she frowned. She figured out she was chained only by the hands so she can use the legs. So she then used her legs to choke the man until he was unconscious. Dropping the man down, she used her toes to try to get something sharp. She then got out a needle which held a collar [shirt] together. She then twisted to where her feet could point the needle to the chains and try to unlock it. With one hand unlocked, she had the hand grab onto the needle as she unlocked the other one.

Free, she ran to the woman who had screamed. And unfortunately, she was dead. Small, circular burn and whip marks were all over her. She then went to the unconscious man and stripped off his clothes, with a white cloth wrapped around her breasts to act as support. She then grabbed the rod he used on the woman and smashed the man's head multiple times until she knew he had died. With black pants, and the blue shirt on, she ran out to try to find her older clothes and weapons.

She then saw skeletons, trying to block her way. She had a snicker, as she used the rod to smash the skeletons in her way. "Fuck! Where are you, damn Knight?!" She continued fighting the skeletons as she ran around trying to find an escape route.[/fieldbox]​

@RafaDark

The Knight was walking cautiously to not get any attention, he knew he could kill anything with the Assassin's weapons but he didn't wanted to be caught without attention like before, slowly he would turn in a corner, he would hear some battle noises which didn't looked like they were from Nando... It looked like a bunch of skeletons were fighting one of those 'things' he saw earlier. The 'thing' was really big and had two huge axes on it's both hands... He could only back away from it as he felt that it wasn't a good idea to get closer to them.

Syhad's first objective was to find the Thief... He couldn't know where, if only he had a map for the place or something alike... He didn't knew if it was the real dungeon or it was just another place closer to where they were but what he knew was that it wasn't a good thing to fight skeletons neither anything strange on that place... They had the bad habit of coming back stronger and somehow more and more bloodthirsty. The Knight would slowly move to another room, open the door and look around to see what he would find... it looked like an old treasure room and some old papers were above an really dusty table, he looked on them as he made sure to grab something that he could write on it. He was thinking on making a little map so he wasn't that lost in that place also he would mark the place where he was and let Nando's things there so they could get them once they would find each other.

After a while of walking around and creating a small map, he found what would be some rests of skeleton bones... Maybe someone or the same thing from before attacked those skeletons? But it looked like it was something more worse then Nando and that 'thing' from before, He was just wanting to know where he was, if that was the dungeon they needed to be on, they were really really deep inside it, where someone or something never came back up alive.

Syhad would stop a little as he would hear steps getting closer and closer, he hid himself in one of the rooms as he waited to know what it was, the steps looked like they ere human but he was sure that if it was Nando he would call it to follow him if the Assassin was fleeing from something.​

girl-1_zpsqcjromcj.jpg

Samar "Nando" Navarro

[fieldbox="Bloody Rose Assassin, orange, solid"]After fighting off the skeletons, she went through the pathway, inhaling and exhaling heavily. A little tired, she went through the hallway trying to find her way out. Her cheeks flushed as she then found a huge door. That had her raise a brow as she felt the door, seeing it was locked, go figure.

She then continued walking until she heard someone walking toward her, from the corner. But it stopped, and it had her think it was someone hiding to ambush her. So she kept on walking and tighten her grip on a skeleton bone as she twirled to the corner and tried hitting, what was assumed to be the enemy, but in actuality it was Syhad.[/fieldbox]​

@RafaDark

Syhad was quiet and just used his senses to follow the noise, soon he saw an skeleton bone coming in his direction, he held it with his hands and pushed whoever was holding it, using all his strength, the Knight would pin the person to the ground and use the bone to keep it's restrained hands close to the neck, also he was not forgetting the time that he had his balls hurt, he moved his legs in a way that he was totally restraining any movement from whoever it was.

He still haven't noticed it was Nando and would simply hold still as he was really focused on holding that person down and somehow struggling it with the bone on that person's neck... Until Syhad saw it was the Assassin, widening his eyes and quickly letting go of his companion, he started as he quickly helped him get up and to breath more normally "Damn, I'm horrible, I'm so sorry Nando... I... I... Shit... Damn this place, Damn me, I'm just the worse... I should have just come here alone so no one would be hurt... Or maybe I should just have gave up on the request... Nando, please forgive me for everything I've done and said to you." He said without stopping because he was in shock as he thought he had almost killed the Thief by asphyxiating her with the bone.​

girl-1_zpsqcjromcj.jpg

Samar "Nando" Navarro

[fieldbox="Bloody Rose Assassin, orange, solid"]Nando was taken by surprise and as she was laid on her back, she had her hands try to push back the bone that the enemy tried to suffocate her. She then realized it was Syhad and she knew he had realized it was 'her' as well when he got off and helped her up. He then went on a monologue of apologies, and the unsureness if he should continue the quest. Groaning, she did a hammer fist to his head. "You're a goddamn moron." She rolled her eyes, as she got rid of the bone, seeing he had her weapons. "Oh, you found it! Thanks!" She took her weapon and had the belt wrapped around her waist so she could sheathe her dual twin blades.

Adjusting the new clothes, she then flicked his forehead. "You're really going to quit the whole travel? You have a woman to woo after all. So get to it." She then had both of her hands and pushed him with her, it was her weird way of encouraging him. "Besides, we just began. This is just a test if we want to keep going. You do want to find the treasure right? And marry that princess whatever, right?" She had a small smile on him, "Now c'mon! Let's go! We got some ass to whoop!" She then continued walking around the hall, keeping her eye on whatever would jump out. "Hey, I don't know where you been. Have you seen a key? I found a huge door that was locked."[/fieldbox]​

@RafaDark

Syhad was only stopped from saying things and apologizing once he was been put back into reality by the punch directly to his face, he shook his head a little as he looked to Nando, he couldn't even know what to say, he knew that maybe that was a good thing but the aching pain from his face told him otherwise... The Knight would slowly start laughing, he saw some fun in that, seeing the Thief actually steal back his own weapons made him feel funny about all of that.

Soon moving his head back from the hit of her fingers in his forehead, he would slowly close one eye and rub on the place where the flicking hit but he stood with a stupid smile in his face, he would nod a little, he was sure that Nando wasn't mad at him because of before, even because she have pushed him with her in a strange but friendly way.

Looking to her, he would smirk and start saying "Yeah, let's kick some ass, I'm not giving up because of those little things also I've made a map... Here, you can have it now, I've marked the place where I've let your clothes there... Found them with your weapons so if you still want them we can go there and bring them with us... Your choice anyway." Syhad let his companion decide it right now, he wasn't sure about things in that place anymore. Meanwhile some skeletons would be getting closer to where Syhad and Nando were.​

girl-1_zpsqcjromcj.jpg

Samar "Nando" Navarro

[fieldbox="Bloody Rose Assassin, orange, solid"]Samar nodded as she took the map and looked at it. After examining the paths he had written down, she nodded and went to the path that would take her to the clothes & weapons. "So is there a reason why you left the weapons behind?" She asked casually as they kept walking, going to the room where her weapon and clothes were.

Of course, it wasn't going to be easy. She frowned as she could see the skeletons facing them, and charging. WITH HER WEAPONS! "HEY! Those belong to me!" She went forward, grabbing them by the bones and throwing them aside. To her, it felt like she had to wrestle around with bears by their strength. With a push kick, she got a hold on one of her dual blades and used its force on the other one, slowly getting the other one with her.

With all her dual blades, she quickly went to the room where her old clothes were. "Make sure the skeletons don't show up." She knew the clothes she had on wouldn't fit but she had no choice but to strip herself out of the new clothes, and get to the old ones, along with equipping her sheaths for the dual blades. "Now, let's get this party rolling. What else you recorded in that map?"[/fieldbox]​

@RafaDark

Last edited:

The Knight would smirk as Nando would see her looking in the map he made, he wasn't a real map-maker but he knew how to draw a map when needed. "I let them there because I couldn't take them with me all the time, if I knew a safe place I would let them there and then get it back like I did." He answered her as he followed her and the map.

Syhad would defend himself, he would bash against some skeletons, breaking some bones and hurting his arms and torso in the process, nothing that a little rest wouldn't heal. He did his best to flee and get their things well her things. Soon they reached the room and he quickly closed the door.

"Aye Aye Capt'." He said in a little joking way as he turned to the door and held on it enough time to sure that nothing would try to open it, he occasionally looked to Nando but once he saw her taking her clothes off, he by respect continued looking forward, good thing she had those white rags wrapping around her chest. He was the kind of Knight that didn't wanted to take any honor neither take a peek from anyone, he lived with respect and order, like almost every Real Knight, That's why he wanted his Assassin companion to leave it's 'rogue' life.

When he heard her voice again, the Knight would turn around and say in a low voice that he had drawn a close door but there was a kind of being destrying the skeletons and he didn't wanted to attack it without his equipment, he was talking lowly because there was some kind of steps coming from behind him... Maybe the skeletons or something worse.​

Status
Not open for further replies.