Status
Not open for further replies.

Syhad was wondering if the Assassin was having some kind of care about him or if he was just trying to steal him when he was resting, something typical of thieves, even if Nando had said that he didn't wanted money neither anything like that from him it could be a huge lie and thieves were good at lying. "I won't, I was trained to surpass tiredness." He said as he was sat behind the cart and waited for where they were going.

The Knight was looking around and having all his attention to the place around them, he heard what the Assassin was saying but he didn't took too much attention to it... Only when his companion growled that it made the Knight realize what it was, soon, he went closer to him when they suddenly stopped then he turned around, all red with anger... Or it was something else? Maybe his secret was really embarrassing or something but when Syhad was going to warn the Thief in front of him about what it was, he saw something no one had seen before... It was the Midnight Chill... Oh and it was worse then he ever thought... A monstrosity so huge it could only be killed by the destruction of the whole world and it was somehow pulsating like something alive. The gruesome view made the Knight swallow hard and lowly say "Don't turn around, don't make a sound and don't think on what's behind you... It's the Midnight Chill."

The Knight couldn't think on some luck he had, the creature was slowly becoming smaller and smaller, slowly turning into a person, Syhad read about that, once Nando would look at his own on the eyes of that being, he would be totally lost in his own mind... No one know what happens or how that can happen but it is only active when the person with those hallucinations look at itself and see... Something that no one alive and sane could experience. The book said it could be anything since the past and the future of the person but with so much information on someone's brain, it can turn the person crazy "Keep on looking at me... As much as you can and don't let it turn you around if it pushes your arm, if you can stay looking at me try to forget everything and don't remember anything... It feeds on you and your memories... It's a kind of phantom leech... You don't want to know what happens after you look to it's... To your own eyes."

Quickly the Knight tried to find something, a mirror or anything that could reflect light... Soon he found out that his sword could be a huge mirror if he polish it well. Finding a small rag and spitting at it, he started to polish it quickly soon making it show his own face "Here... Wait... I don't know if it would work but try to use the reflection to see it behind you, by now you won't believe it but it looks like a female now... Dressed as a princess behind you... If you want to risk it... Take a look. The worse that can happen is you passing out of you see too much of what it will show you." Syhad was sure that the reflection would only show which person it was... Strange that when the Midnight Chill take one person, it would slowly turn into that person but maybe with some differences on the clothes because it can or cannot be from the future or past... Which made the Knight raise and eyebrow as he saw a female instead of the male that Nando was.​

girl-1_zpsqcjromcj.jpg

Samar "Nando" Navarro
Divider_lightgray_zpsea5dc5db.png

[fieldbox="Bloody Rose Assassin, orange, solid"]This is when Samar wanted to make so much noise, it might as well give her the nickname 'Banshee'. What the hell was a Midnight Chill?! She wanted answers about it, and unfortunately, it came. A leech that fed off of memories, just great! Although it was using a memory that Samar did not know...who was Princess Samantha? Was it someone Samar was supposed to know? So Nando struggled to not get pushed to turning around, as the Knight cleaned his sword. Then the Knight tilted the sword so Nando could see the reflection. Nando stared at what was behind him, seeing a young girl who had black hair, and deep-dark red eyes, like Nando's. With a dress adorned in beautiful green. She did seem to resemble herself a bit so Samar wondered if this was someone she was supposed to know...or remember. But now, the voice was very audible. "Princess Samantha....why did you run away?"

"Princess...Samantha?"

He whispered quietly as he then looked back at the Knight. "Whose Princess Samantha?" He asked the Knight as he had the arm that was grabbed to get a dagger. And then closed his eyes, planning on attacking without his sight. "Tell me, do you know how to get rid of Midnight Chill..or at least escape from it?"[/fieldbox]​

@RafaDark

He just stood there looking as he tried to remember what could or what would kill or just keep away that being... Being a kind of phantom, it wouldn't be easy to kill it with a normal dagger. The Knight saw a young princess with the same red eyes like Nando... Maybe it was taking the shape of someone from his past? Or that girl was a daughter that he ran away? The knight was still thinking that 'Nando' was a male not thinking that the reflection was HER but younger.

Slowly he got closer and answered "Samantha? There are dead rumors about a princess that suddenly disappeared... But somehow that's all I know... It is a lie of course, no princesses would be able to flee... Also you can't 'kill' the Midnight Chill... Just stay calm and try to forget about it, like I said don't get lured by the memory even if it is someone you know just let it there, look at the reflection's eyes and try to fight it back without any thought... If it slightly change or if it just try to push you stronger you are getting rid of it... I think... Sorry but... The book didn't told how to get rid or to kill it, it only told that if you ignore it enough it can go away... And maybe later it will come back to get you and maybe me, now that I've seen it too. Good thing we don't have the same memories or I'll be going crazy right now." Syhad said in relief as he continued holding the sword and tried to do his best to think on anything too and that Nando wasn't the one that killed that princess behind him.

The Knight would slowly look to one side and to the cart trying to get something to make a light, maybe something with light enough could send the Midnight Chill away? It soon would get colder around Nando as he would feel a chill that would feel like it would get into his soul... If it got violent, it was because it will be wanting more and more attention so soon it would try to find something else that would give it attention... Somehow it wouldn't kill him if he didn't look neither thought on things too much at least that was what he thought that would be the way to make the Midnight Chill flee but the real thing was that the person needed to say at least the secret it wanted or one of the person's other secrets to 'defeat' the being.​

girl-1_zpsqcjromcj.jpg

Samar "Nando" Navarro

[fieldbox="Bloody Rose Assassin, orange, solid"]Samar gave the Knight a weird look, when he mentioned rumors of a princess that had disappeared, and that it was a false since princess' couldn't do it. "Knight, if one was determined and smart enough, they could run off. The princess probably knew what she was doing. But like you said, it's rumors." She then felt her arm was getting colder and colder, as if something was sinking into his skin. "Fuck, hurry up man!" She hissed, knowing well it was trying to get her to turn around and look at them. He could only stare at the female figure that the Midnight chill portrayed and wondered...why exactly does the appearance seem so familiar? Why did the girl run away? Her eyes narrowed and then spoke. "Samantha?....Was there a reason you ran away from home?" That was when Samar figured something out...Samar remembered when she was on a pirate ship, and that the pirate captain was rubbing her hair. She remembered seeing black strands of her hair that turned red, a permanent color that will never go away. "Knight....I think that's my sister. I used to have black hair like her, and I have red eyes like her."

She closed her eyes as she did not want to turn around, but it was getting harder...and harder...and harder. "Fuck..."[/fieldbox]​

@RafaDark

"I'm telling it is a lie because there couldn't be a princess named Samantha... The only princess Samantha that walked in these lands died when she was a kid... Well they never found the body but no one saw any trace of the princess neither anything of her... I don't even know if it is the same Samantha..." The Knight looked back to the Thief and soon would slowly shift the sword a little away from him after what he said... Slowly Syhad would back away... Maybe... But Nando was a male's name... Wasn't it? So why... No, he would need to believe on what he was seeing "Nando... That's you... That maybe is you from the past... I just need to know something, do you remember what happened to 'Samantha'? Do you forgot what happened in the past? If no... Look back as soon as you feel remembering I'll use the sword to reflect it's own look so the Midnight Chill will become hunted by itself... Maybe it will work like Perseus and Medusa's tale... Just answer me before looking to the creature... Once you get the courage look at it... But continue on telling me what happened so I can know when to use the sword... It's a crazy plan I know but... We need to try it if we want to continue on our journey." Syhad's crazy idea maybe would work... The eyes were a mirror to the soul and maybe if the Midnight Chill looked at what it really was maybe they got a chance to escape.

"Hey... Don't close your eyes now, just open them and let's continue on it, your not going to die being whoever you are, just look at me and answer what I want... It's ridiculous to an Assassin die like this don't you think? Where is the honor on dying by a mere leech? Come on Nando you are more than that."

girl-1_zpsqcjromcj.jpg

Samar "Nando" Navarro

[fieldbox="Bloody Rose Assassin, orange, solid"]Samar shook her head. "I don't know man, I have no memory of my past or even childhood. I just remember waking up as a twelve-year-old in a cage waiting to be bought by pirates. I wore torn-up clothing though so I knew I was injured. So if Princess Samantha doesn't exist, then surely this Midnight Chill just lost its mind."

She had the courage to look now, knowing she won't go insane. An Assassin has to know the pros and con's after all! And seeing now looking back didn't bring the consequences of death, she had decided to look back. No memory of Princess Samantha, no relation to this person, and no slight memory of this girl, surely this meant everything was fine. And the Amnesia was to her advantage. "If I die from this knight, I will come back as a ghost and kill you in your sleep." She now allowed this Midnight Chill to force her to turn around and look at it. Hopefully, the sword being seen by the Midnight chill to look at its own reflection would work...god, Samar hoped it would work. [/fieldbox]​

@RafaDark

It maybe was what the Knight thought... Midnight Chills maybe aren't that bad, maybe they would be trying to help travelers to regain their memory? But why they would be sending more and more memories to the person they got? Something wasn't right on them, no one knew a thing about them just the way they do their thing... It would be really strange if the Midnight Chill was a helper wanting to help persons with mind loss but in the end it couldn't help itself and with a lot of curiosity it would start looking on the future of the person which would make them overheat the brain and soon make them crazy with too much information.

The Knight got ready, once his companion said it was going to haunt him down when dead, soon he would said with a smile to the thief "So it is better for me to not sleep anymore." He started laughing, not with nervousness but sure that his plan would work. Soon he saw that the Midnight Chill would turn Nando around and look deep inside his eyes, something strange happened when they looked to each other... Nothing happened and Syhad raised an eyebrow "Nando what's happening? Say something." the Knight would ready his sword at any word that the Assassin would say that looked like a painful thing... But it looked like they where just looking at each other like nothing was happening... He wasn't sure about it but maybe Nando was trapped in his own mind now soon to be let out if the Knight heard or saw something.​

girl-1_zpsqcjromcj.jpg

Samar "Nando" Navarro

[fieldbox="Bloody Rose Assassin, orange, solid"]It was a silent stare...and it was the most awkward one. Samar raised an eyebrow as she had her hands grab its cheeks and pinched it, soon stretching it. "Once you realize it's not a threat, it looks cute. What girl are you suppose to be?" She kept pinching the cheeks and petting it, most likely to see if it was even a threat or not. The Midnight Chill was not getting the victim and it was obvious that 'Nando' was doing just fine. Samar looked back at the Knight and gave a teasing smirk. "I think this is supposed to be for you. Did you have a girlfriend?"

She had a teasing smirk as the Midnight Chill stood there doing nothing as if waiting for Samar to hopefully go insane at the least. Samar did turn back to the Midnight Chill but this time, her eyes widened and froze. A memory was returning.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

A young woman, a princess was running through the mountains. The horse was running through the path as fast as it could. The same princess Samar and the Knight saw had tears in her eyes as she looked forward. "KYLE! DON'T LEAVE ME! KYLE!" She cried out as she was following a silhouette. Suddenly she heard a loud thunder boom next to her. As she ran a Boulder fell down, rolling toward her, in response to the lightning striking it. The horse panicked from the boulder and stopped, bucking back, She screamed as she lost balance. She held onto the horse for dear life as the horse sharply turned away from the boulder. The horse bucked one more time to where she lost the grip, they were, unfortunately, close to the edge so when she fell, she fell off the path and was going down the mountain. She screamed as she was getting closer and closer to the ground, rolling down the mountain like a rag doll.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Samar fainted from sight, as quickly as they stared at each other. She laid on the ground, unconscious. Thankfully, for the Knight, she didn't go insane but instead went unconscious.
[/fieldbox]​

@RafaDark

Soon the knight would feel like he was being played with... Why the Midnight Chill wouldn't do nothing against Nando? Maybe it wasn't the right person? Or because of his... Of Nando's loss of memory that the Midnight Chill got the wrong person? He knew it could be just a bad thing to pet and pinch on the cheeks of something that shouldn't be alike a little princess with red eyes that was talking about a Samantha that maybe could be a dead person... Good thing that the Knight could see what was happening and not be him the one to be needing to tell his secrets.

Once his companion looked at him and said it was suppose to be for him and asked about his girlfriend, Syhad just showed him an annoyed look, he just had the princess that wanted him to get the treasure not some stranger girl that looked like Nando. As he was going to say something, the Assassin just turned back to the Midnight Chill and suddenly froze in place. The Knight would soon look to the princess... She was crying and shouting for a Kyle to not leave her... Syhad was getting impatient and he was wanting to do something to help Nando but using his sword didn't had any effect.

Soon Nando would fall unconscious on the ground just to be helped by Syhad as he looked around for the Midnight Chill but it vanished like it appeared totally silent. Once he got the Thief in the cart, he told Midnight to take them both as he was trying to calm the mare to take them out of that place and in the dungeon... Soon they got close to another cave-like place... Stopping the cart and quickly making a fireplace, the Knight would lay Nando on the ground close to it and hope that the Assassin wasn't mad or worse, dead. He would keep on watch for anything out of the cave-like place and try to see if Nando was fine.​

girl-1_zpsqcjromcj.jpg

Samar "Nando" Navarro

[fieldbox="Bloody Rose Assassin, orange, solid"]It take a good hour or two before Samar could fully wake up. She felt a headache as she woke up close to the fire. It felt very warm and it was good, she then sat herself up, rolling her shoulders. "Ow....the fuck?" She rubbed her temple as she then took a look around her surroundings, and it seemed to be that they were in a cave...once again. "Hey Knight...how long did I sleep?" She sat criss-crossed as she could only slowly get her sense to fully understand everything. "Shit, I hate Midnight Chills..."[/fieldbox]​

@RafaDark

((I apologize, homework got to me in school))

Reactions: RafaDark

(Oh so don't worry ^^ I understand ^^ Sorry for my delay and for bothering you then >~< I was a little busy with some stuff)

The Knight wasn't wanting to leave the place without his companion, Nando was the only one to survive a Midnight Chill without any scratch, that was too much even for the last survivor which needed to cut off it's own eyes to survive the thing. Syhad just thought on the luck the Assassin had, somehow maybe not having memories of what happened was the best trick the Thief had even if it wasn't a good thing. The Knight would start reading some of his books and as he got Midnight inside the cave to warm her up too, he would let the cart inside too, no one would be able to steal it from them but in that place who know what would happen? After some minutes, he checked on Nando, he looked like he was just sleeping now that it all passed... Maybe he would take a nap after a while. He started reading some of his books and some things that should say the exact location of the dungeon but as he was deepening himself on the books, he would soon fell asleep.

Soon, Syhad would hear something and for his surprise it was Nando, he was awake and back to what he was. "Who don't hate those beings? I think it was some hours, I don't know, just woke up now too... Do you want to set a small camp here?" The knight would ask his companion and slowly get up to check outside to see if something would be there or maybe a small light to guide them.

girl-1_zpsqcjromcj.jpg

Samar "Nando" Navarro

[fieldbox="Bloody Rose Assassin, orange, solid"]Samar sighed, knowing it was nighttime...although she had no idea if it was close to morning or they are just halfway through the night. The difference was more hours of sleep. "Yeah...let's get some rest for the dungeon." She got herself up and went to the cart to get some stuff out. They needed a campfire, so she had rocks make a circle as the wood got inside the circle. She used a few rocks to ignite a spark, so the fire would then catch on fire. With the warmth, she sat down, her legs criss-crossed as she then rubbed her neck. "So that Midnight Chill...would drive anyone insane huh? I guess I am lucky I have no memory of anything...and your lucky you weren't the victim." She then shook her head. "Anyway, I'll keep guard. You get some rest, this is your journey after all."[/fieldbox]​

@RafaDark

The knight stood quiet as he got back to his books, as soon as Nando started doing his campfire, Syhad started to think that he was crazy enough to waste more stones and things for a campfire because the Knight had already made a fireplace... Well, he knew how to do those things easily with the things they had, some stones here and there did a small fireplace which was already warming up them both and the mare. Once he saw the Assassin somehow wondering about things, Syhad would close his books and clean his throat "No, as you said, it can drive anyone insane and not you... A memory loss like yours... That princess there... And I'm not being the victim... You need to think on things first. You sleep, I guard, you are in no position to say anything about it, you can even be feeling normal now but what do you think that would happen to you if you suddenly get crazy by seeing your own reflection or worse? I'm not going to risk it 'Nando' or whoever you are, male or female, I don't care so please go take a rest and let me take care of guarding this place ok?"

girl-1_zpsqcjromcj.jpg

Samar "Nando" Navarro

[fieldbox="Bloody Rose Assassin, orange, solid"]She sighed, rubbing her eyebrow as she did not feel like arguing with him. "Alright...fine. Night." She laid down and allowed herself to fall asleep. Her body laid there comfortably, as she allowed her mind to get some rest, especially on what happened that night.

But she would not be spared.

She had a dream from which she was in a garden, surrounded by stone walls, which she assumed was the castle. She raised a brow as she continued walking, she then tilted her head down to see that she was wearing a dress...a dark green dress embodied in golden glitter. She twirled around, seeing the dress flow around. She didn't know how to react to that. Then suddenly she heard someone calling,

"Samantha!"

She froze in place as her head turned to the source of the sound. She couldn't see the man fully well but she could tell that it was a knight with dark hair. She heard him coming to her with a smile. "Sorry I was late, you know how duties can be."

Samar didn't know what to think, who was this man?! She didn't know what to think as she the dream slowly faded, becoming nothing but a mirage.

She woke up the next morning, her body was a bit stiff and it had her sit up, rubbing her eyes. She had no idea what was going on, and that she heard the name Samantha again...who was she?! That princess was linked to her, she swore to god. So she then got up and saw her horse outside, grazing on the grass and drinking from the river. She got outside, not seeing the knight outside. "Hey Midnight...where's the knight?" She spoke as if the horse would respond, it was a sign that she was not used to human interaction. Usually only talking to the animals, like a weird princess from a fairytale.[/fieldbox]​

@RafaDark

"Night..." Was the last word of the Knight, he wasn't sure how he should trust that Assassin anymore... He was sure something was missing, something that could make him understand who was that 'Samantha' and what she had to do with Nando... If 'Nando' was 'his' real name... Ugh everything was so confuse for him, he needed to calm his mind and forget on what have happened with them.

Calmly walking outside, he got closer to the mare and told her to keep an eye for 'Nando' because he would be back later, he wasn't sure if they had a lot of food for the night and the day but he was sure that a little hunting wouldn't make him think on things too much. He started following a small dirt road, suddenly fireflies would appear her and there, somehow they were guiding him to somewhere, once he pushed some bushes to one side, he saw a huge table with a lot of food on it, some friends of his were sat on it and some kind of barmaids with their whole bodies covered in cloths would be giving them beers and whatever they wanted, he wasn't sure on what to trust anymore but he was fine with spending some time relaxing with his friends... Some minutes have been passed and he was full of drinking, eating and chatting about horrible jokes and such things like he would always do when he had some time.

Slowly, he would stop and look around... Was he... Wasn't he doing something different from that? Yes, he was, he needed to make sure that Nando was fine... He needed to get back to the cave, once he tried to get away, two barmaids stopped him from fleeing also his friends laughed and said for him to stay some more, soon they would bring some more woman so they could celebrate like real man... Syhad wasn't wanting to do anything involving those things in the moment, he pushed the woman and his friends from close to him and fled from that place, he ran and ran and ran... His legs were getting hurt more and more... Soon when he stopped and pushed some bushed he found the place again... He widened his eyes... He was trapped in a kind of illusion? Was that it? Was one of the woman a kind of creature luring him to a trap? He couldn't know but he did his best to stay away from the table and everything that was related to that place.

In reality, he was walking aimlessly around a swamp close to the cave, the thing he had ate and drank was some fruits and some pure water some kind of monster would give him, the illusion came from that being, a huge eye above it's head, everyone that looked to it's eye would be falling into a trance and only when the will of the person was fully broken and forgot everything that it would have to do or was doing, the creature would transform the person into a kind of pulp, drinking everything that it had inside like if it was a giant glass of something really delicious.​

girl-1_zpsqcjromcj.jpg

Samar "Nando" Navarro

[fieldbox="Bloody Rose Assassin, orange, solid"]Samar patted her horse before then hearing something. She raised a brow and kept her grip on her dual blades as she stepped closer to the sound. Midnight too followed mostly out of curiosity, though. She would go through the bushes to see the Knight wandering around in the swamp. She could only blink as the sudden realization hit her: did he fall victim to the Midnight Chill?! She jumped from rock to rock to get to him, as she then got in front of him. She didn't even bother asking if he was ok, she just decided to give him a punch to the face. She had no idea what was going on, and she figured a punch might be able to help out a bit. "Get a grip!" She grabbed him by the shirt and started shaking him. "Hey! Answer me!" She had no idea what to do, and she didn't know how to get him out of the Midnight Chill's grasp. She felt powerless at this point. She didn't notice the creature that was hiding until her horse neighed in a panic and backed off. That was when she gently dropped the Knight and took out her dual blades, she now was twisting her body around to try to find the source of the noises, and what had spooked her horses. She assumed it was the one who cursed the Knight so she was prepared for a fight.[/fieldbox]​

@RafaDark

The Knight was sat on the table, he wasn't eating neither drinking anything, he was trying to see if he was alive or not... Soon one of the barmaids would punch him in the face and say for him to get a grip as he felt his whole body being shaken by the same, in surprise, Syhad didn't said anything but for some seconds he would see that the cover on the woman's face would reveal to be Nando somehow... He was suddenly feeling strange as he heard a strange noise coming from somewhere... Once the shaking stopped and he could only she the covered barmaid, he took a deep breath and looked around, everything was stopped like it had just frozen in time... The Knight would move away from the barmaid and look around, soon he saw someone moving and tried to turn it around to make it see him to know who it was... For his luck it was a kind of monster with two huge claws that looked really dangerous to the touch. He pushed the creature to the ground and tried to pin it down so he could attack it with punches on it's foul and horrible full of teeth mouth.

In reality, the creature was Nando and he was attacking the 'creature' because the real monster was afraid of dying, which it made Syhad see what he was seeing. The noise from the mare made the real creature lost it concentration because of it's sensitivity to noise, it was a different king of being, huge eye above 'head', ears so small that were only holes and a huge and thin body that it used to turn everything inside the victims into it's 'Health Juice'. The grip from Syhad wasn't that strong which could be broken easily by Nando but he would attack it again once he would see it as the being that made him hallucinate.​

girl-1_zpsqcjromcj.jpg

Samar "Nando" Navarro

[fieldbox="Bloody Rose Assassin, orange, solid"]Samar was taken by surprise when the Knight grabbed onto her and tackled her onto the ground, she dropped one of the dual blades on her hand as she barely dodged his attacks. Her horse continued to neigh very loudly seeing what was happening. She then decided there was no choice, "After this...I owe you a beer." She then used her feet to kick the knight in his groin. Whether it worked or not, she grabbed him by the shirt and tossed him out of her as she used her dual blade to sink his shirt sleeve to the ground before then using her dagger to throw it at where she assumed the 'creature' was. She assumed so as the horse was looking right at a random place, neighing and jumping, getting defensive. She didn't know if it would hit or not, but she hoped it would come out so she could fully kill it.[/fieldbox]​

@RafaDark

Syhad was holding the being in place as he punched it's face some times, only to hit it weakly enough to just make it move it's head to one side, suddenly the noise was getting louder and louder making the Knight almost close it's eyes in pain from the strange noise, somehow he heard Nando's voice coming from the monster as he heard the noise from not to away from them. He lost his balance when he felt something hitting on his crotch, his eyes widened a little as he felt a pain that he didn't wanted to feel again, he held a hand on the place once he fell on the ground still hurt, he wasn't even able to talk as he felt that he was having something broken, slowly the strange dark place where he was before was shifting from the normal daily 'light' day in that forest to the strange and dark world of the hallucination.

The creature had it's eye hit by something it couldn't take off, it was shouting and crying in pain as it was wanting to flee from the horse but couldn't because it was still having Syhad connected to it. Suddenly it get out from it's hiding and tried to attack the defenseless knight which was only on his normal clothes, his armor and weapon was away from him in a close place, the perfect time to the Assassin to destroy the being was the one that the being tried to grab Syhad's neck which he only saw a kind of 'angel' that was there to ease his pain and destroy the other 'monster'.​

girl-1_zpsqcjromcj.jpg

Samar "Nando" Navarro

[fieldbox="Bloody Rose Assassin, orange, solid"]Wiping her face which the Knight had punched multiple times, Samar growled as she grabbed her second Dual blade, so with both of her dual blades, she charged at the monster that jumped out. She could see it looming over the Knight as she got two Dual Blades and stabbed it in the back. The creature started screaming as they thrashed around, with Samar feeling like a bull-rider on a monstrous bull around the swamp. Samar dug the dual blades before then landing on the ground and using the blades to throw the monster to a tree. With hostile eyes she charged at the creature again, planning on finishing the monster.

Midnight, seeing it was safe, went to the Knight and nudged him, trying to see if he was awake.[/fieldbox]​

@RafaDark

Status
Not open for further replies.