THE TRAIN

M

Maybe

Original poster

a few volunteered, most.. well.

the train, endlessly chugging around the world upon carefully placed tracks. the news could only broadcast that the train would never stop. never who was upon it, never what was its purpose.

you are on this train. tossed in a four car society with people you've never met. the doors will not open, the train will not stop. the windows barely crack. this clever train finds a way to keep stocked, a way to ensure survival. that is, if you choose to.

I am still working out the pieces and trying to map out what is what. but i woke up to this idea this morning. thus i'd like to know if anyone would like to be apart of something like this.

Basically: Maybe they volunteered, maybe that were snatch from happy lives to be placed there. Your on a train that never stops, with people just as stuck as you. Will you work together? Can you find out the secrets of the train? Or is the train everything you could of wished for? Maybe someone among you is suspicion? A budding romance with a bitter rivalry?

feel free to comment down below if you have any interest, or questions. or even any suggestions, i am open to plotting.

I'm intrigued by the concept.

It is rather Thriller/Mystery inspiring so i will definitely keep a eye out.

Hey~hey^^!!

The Boo Girlie here just popping in to suggest watching the movie: Snowpiercer.

It's pretty pretty cooools and it's about a non-stopping, world-looping train in a frozen post-apoc world :333

I'm interested, I'll check back whenever you're able to figure out some more details!

I'm full up on RPs right now, but I just wanted to say this is a lovely concept and I always appreciate seeing a fellow lover of mystery :) Good luck!

Hmmm realistic images kinda ruins it for me as i write to get away from realism honestly, but i still wish it success.

Hmmm realistic images kinda ruins it for me as i write to get away from realism honestly, but i still wish it success.
I did end up changing this, in my first draft I was going to restrict it. Later on I decided against it and forgot to correct.
If you are interested please take another look!