|> The Town OOC<|

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

-DeerAntlers-

Original poster
[BCOLOR=#000080]A place for only the members of the RP "|>The Town<|" to chat, view the characters in the Rp, and other crap.[/BCOLOR]
POLL QUESTION: What do you want more of in this role play?
|| I was stupid and didn't add one when I made this. DX Just put up to three letters you want to choose.

A] ROMANCE, ROMANCE, ROMANCE! B] A huge, emotional fight between characters C] A crazy party involving a few characters D] Eh, a plot twist. F] New locations G] A giant battle between two or more groups H] OTHER: Please explain!

TAKEN CANON CHARACTERS:
|| Keep in mind that I won't update this instantly.

Gamzee Makara; Homestuck - MattieLee
Rin Kagamine; Vocaloid - IceQueen
Shion ; Higurashi - Hiroshi
Ryuko Matoi; Kill La Kill - Lunar-Eclipse
Sollux Captor; Homestuck - Freakaziod Studios
Feferi Peixes; Homestuck - Lunar-Eclipse
Eridan Ampora; Homestuck - creational.meth.od
Jeffery and Liu Woods; Creepypasta - Nico
Ben DROWNED; Creepypasta - ThatOnePasta
America/Alfred F. Jones; Hetalia - ThatOnePasta
Aoba; DMMD - Nico
Jane the Killer; Creepypasta - Hiroshi

Solaire of Astora; Dark Souls - Dahrinn
Nepeta; Homestuck - FangirlingSinceBirth

ORIGINAL CHARACTERS:

Name: Gregory Gilmore
Appearance: At first glance, you might think he was an elf from some fantasy realm. This is so because he has incredibly pointy ears, as well as a slender and graceful physique. However, upon closer inspection, you'd realize he was just a very slender and pointy eared man. If you happened to be speaking to him, you'd see that he has light blue eyes and a cat-like facial structure. His teeth are fairly straight and clean, as is the rest of him. Glancing up, you'd get an eyeful of wavy, black hair. It is fairly windswept, and sticks up in places when a breeze picks up. You might even label him a fashionable guy if you took a look at his outfit. He is currently wearing a NOTW tee shirt, a pair of faded denim jeans and a pair of Sauconey running shoes. He doesn't have any jewelry or other personal effects.
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Religious Preference: Christian
Personality: The guy is a sweetheart. Raised by very doting parents, Greg was taught quite a bit about proper etiquette. He is outgoing, moderately intelligent and highly hyperactive. However, he can be a bit much for some people due to his bubbly nature.

---------------

Name: Scourge Jones
Appearance: Link to multiple drawings! Scourge doesn't show her ears whenever she's around people. Not even her closest friends have seen hear with them. They used to change colours based on what season it was, but stay at their normal silvery colour while she's in the Town.
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual; leans more towards woman, or people who classify themselves as part of the female gender, since many guys have sexual harassed her over the years. She doesn't hate guys since most of the males she has meet are really kind and respectful, but Scourge has developed a natural attraction to woman before males.
Religious Preference: Believes in the facts of science rather than religion, but respects others' choices. As for the after life, she does tend to worry about that and fears death seeing that there are two possibilities: 1] Reincarnation through the energy giving off by our mortal bodies and into a new body 2] Flat out darkness with no ability to think, breath, feel, or speak
Occupation: Was a regular high school student and fighter, but now acts at the town information keeper and "time teller."
Extra: Scourge, or formally known as Emily Wilkins, knows that she has in fact died or is at least in one hell of a coma. She last remembers being in a school shooting and running down the hallway while screaming "I'MA MOTHERFUCKING DUCK" to serve as a distraction to help save the girl she loved the most, as well as other students, get out of the school building.

---------------

Name: Tobias Solitario
Appearance: A little short for his age, black hair, hispanic, and brown eyes. When entering, he is wearing a black coat with grey jeans.
Religious Preference: Doesn't care for religion.
Personality: Tobias is at first hostile to strangers, but once these strangers become friends he is extremely loyal and friendly towards them. He thinks logically more than emotionally and doesn't care for what people think of him.

---------------

Name: Golan
Appearance: On the tall side of average height with short black hair and green eyes. Upon arriving in the town he is wearing khaki pants, a white button up shirt and wire frame glasses.
Religious Preference: None
Personality: Quick to make acquaintances, slow to make friends, but extremely loyal to those he has. While Golan is usually easy going he has a bias for action when he feels passionately about something.

---------------

Name: X
Appearance: She has short, red hair styled similiarly to a pixie hairstyle but a bit spiked and with more hair in her face kind of looking a bit visual-kei. She has large breasts (DD's) and wears glasses. She is average height and wears a lot of striped shirts, ripped skinny jeans, sleeveless jackets, fingerless gloves, and various necklaces. She has deep amber colored eyes and appears at first to be rather innocent and shy.
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual, leans towards men
Religious Preference:
Odd, a mix of a lot of major religions really. She believes in one god like Christianity but also believes that the souls is the same thing basically as their aura. She believes that the zodiac and such has some things to do in our lives and such but really its just god communicating with us. Also believes in the spiritual aspects of yin and yang and it would be rather hard to explain it all... lets just say she believes that death is only the beginning.
Personality:

She is a bit of a mystery to most, X just lets people interpret who she is and who cares what they think?, she tends to be very kindhearted most of the time and at first is quiet until you get to know her... then she will let you get to know her true crazy, fangirly self. She is obsessed with too many fandoms to count and identifies as a gamer and an otaku.

---------------

Name: Seinae Caren
Appearance: Refer to the picture link. The stuff that's not shown is her average brown shorts, black leggings, and the millions of books she have hidden in their magical cloak of magic ness. LINK: clicky click!~
Sexual Orientation: As straight as a 180 degree line. Maybe straighter.
Religious Preference: No religion preference. Does enjoy smacking people with a bible though for fun.
Occupation: Level 35 Sorceress avatar that came from The World(.hack//)
Personality: Very conflicting personality, Sweet but mischievous, etc.

---------------

Name: Kouta Subaro
Appearance: Kouta wears a yellow hoodie that only comes down to about mid-rib cage with black accents on the zippers, sleeve stripes, waistband, and lastly eyeballs on the hood. The hoodie has short sleeves only reaching just before his elbows. A black long sleeve dri-fit shirt sits underneath the hoodie with 2 diagnol white stripes at the bottom corners of the shirt. Kouta wears yellow and white gloves with black lightning symbols on the palms. His pants hug fairly close to his legs and are made like a skinny jean sort of sweatpant. The pants were all black and jumbled just above the heel of his kicks. Kouta's kicks were a base color of yellow with a white rubber sole and heading piece and black accents. They had the style of a pair of Nike 6.0 and Converse Doubleshoe combined. Kouta was a dark mocha brown with golden hair and eyes. His hair was messy and fell downward with barely any gravity defying strands. His bangs covered half his face. He was 6'2'' and not very built, but athletic looking.
Religion: Christian
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: Loud and rather obnoxious when annoyed, but docile in any other instance.

---------------

Name: Emery Long
Appearance: Hair that is of a peachy pink and soft to the touch, big light brown eyes, and pale skin.
He's short for his age, around 4'7, and weighs about 70 pounds.
He is known to have a more girly style, often seen wearing pastel colors and Lolita like things.
Mistaken often to be a girl!
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Religious Preference: N/A
Occupation: Emery works in a little bakery at the corner of a street,
and it's known for it's girly interior and design of goodies.
Personality: Emery is very outgoing and thoroughly enjoys cute things. He is never
really seen being sad or unhappy, and tends to be very optimistic. He's childish and is known to
jump onto people like a little kid. Give him any type of sweets or candy, and he'll practically love you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Appearance: On the tall side of average height with short black hair and green eyes. Upon arriving in the town he is wearing khaki pants, a white button up shirt and wire frame glasses.
Personality: Quick to make acquaintances, slow to make friends, but extremely loyal to those he has. While Golan is usually easy going he has a bias for action when he feels passionately about something.

Appearance: A little short for his age, black hair, hispanic, and brown eyes. When entering, he is wearing a black coat with grey jeans.
Personality: Tobias is at first hostile to strangers, but once these strangers become friends he is extremely loyal and friendly towards them. He thinks logically more than emotionally and doesn't care for what people think of him.

Thank y'all both! I'll have your skellies up as soon as I can. Thank you for joining the Town!

If you want a cannon character do you need a sample post or anything really other than {I will be playing as -insert whoever-}? @-DeerAntlers-

If you want a cannon character do you need a sample post or anything really other than {I will be playing as -insert whoever-}? @-DeerAntlers-

Oh I just meant you write your actually intro post on the main thread with the "{I will be ____}" at the top or bottom! Sorry for the confusion!

Oh I just meant you write your actually intro post on the main thread with the "{I will be ____}" at the top or bottom! Sorry for the confusion!
Ah, okay. I will be Gamzee for sure :o) HeEhEe and also are we allowed to have more than one cannon? I want one Oc in this, not sure who to use yet though

Awesome! Gamzee is freaking amazing. :O) And it's totally fine to have more than one canon character as well as OCs

Name: X
Appearance: She has short, red hair styled similiarly to a pixie hairstyle but a bit spiked and with more hair in her face kind of looking a bit visual-kei. She has large breasts (DD's) and wears glasses. She is average height and wears a lot of striped shirts, ripped skinny jeans, sleeveless jackets, fingerless gloves, and various necklaces. She has deep amber colored eyes and appears at first to be rather innocent and shy.

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual, leans towards men

Religious Preference:
Odd, a mix of a lot of major religions really. She believes in one god like Christianity but also believes that the souls is the same thing basically as their aura. She believes that the zodiac and such has some things to do in our lives and such but really its just god communicating with us. Also believes in the spiritual aspects of yin and yang and it would be rather hard to explain it all... lets just say she believes that death is only the beginning.

Personality:

She is a bit of a mystery to most, X just lets people interpret who she is and who cares what they think?, she tends to be very kindhearted most of the time and at first is quiet until you get to know her... then she will let you get to know her true crazy, fangirly self. She is obsessed with too many fandoms to count and identifies as a gamer and an otaku.

Reactions: -DeerAntlers-
Awesome! Gamzee is freaking amazing. :O) And it's totally fine to have more than one canon character as well as OCs
:o) alright, Im seriously tempted to bring the entire homestuck cast into this but I'll limit myself.

How about:

X, Gamzee, Karkat, Grell Sutcliff, Vy2 Yuma, and Death The Kid (lol these are who I want to bring in but cant deide I dunno if I can bring in THAT many though)

Reactions: -DeerAntlers-
Thanks! I'll put your OC skelly up as soon as I can!

Eh, you can be that many. I plan in being about ten characters as soon as I finish a project for school and have the time to post for all of them!

I'll be using this character from my album also there's 2 canon characters I would like to be if that's alright

Actually there's a few characters I'd like to be
Gin Ichimaru and Szayelaporro Granz from Bleach
Neji Hyuga from Naruto Shippuden AND
Zabuza Momochi and Haku from Naruto,all dead characters lol

Caw caw the pain train is in the station.

Name: Seinae Caren
Appearance: Actually, i made my own picture for their appearance using Rinmaru. I'll attach that for a basic look. The stuff that's not shown is their average brown shorts, black leggings, and the millions of books they have hidden in their magical cloak of magic ness.
Sexual Orientation: As straight as a 180 degree line. Maybe straighter.
Religious Preference: No religion preference. Does enjoy smacking people with a bible though for fun.
Occupation: Level 35 Sorceress avatar that came from The World(.hack//)
Personality: Very conflicting personality, Sweet but mischievous, etc.

Attachments

• Untitled drawing (5).jpg
    Untitled drawing (5).jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 2
Actually there's a few characters I'd like to be. Gin Ichimaru and Szayelaporro Granz from Bleach, Neji Hyuga from Naruto Shippuden, AND Zabuza Momochi and Haku from Naruto,all dead characters lol
I gottcha! Feel free to post as them at anytime!

Thank you I will

Who's posting since there's kinda a girl headed straight towards you guys with a giant scissor blade xD

You forgot my OC character

Can I join this?

Status
Not open for further replies.