None
Birth Place:
Cornwall, England
Nationalities:
English
Day Job:
Bookstore Owner
Personality:
Intensely observant of others, Iden is often guarded around those he doesn't know well. He is highly intelligent, to the point where he refuses to suffer fools. Iden is self-taught in many magical practices and has a proven proficiency in necromancy. He has fewer qualms about practicing this form of magic than most and it is this talent that is either attractive or off-putting for others. As a person who grew up on the fringes of English society, he has learned that no work is worth doing for free and that keeping a loyalty to employers is vital to survival. In short, if his services are bought he will remain bought until the job is done.
Strengths:
Necromancy
Retention of information
Generalized spell-casting

Weaknesses:
Summoning
Has a liking for Marijuana
His prejudice against vampires can blind him to the bigger picture
He cannot see without his glasses

Secrets/Fears:
Iden was raised in an orphanage run by some undesirable people, which has resulted in his intense fear of vampires. This fear manifests in hate and anger.
Relationships:
Open for friendships, coven members and, possibly a relationship
Other:

Iden is rather fond of shortbread cookies

Last edited by a moderator:
And now I have to make a guy homosexual because I am not missing out on the party

Reactions: Doc_Halladay
"Hell is empty and all of the devils are here."

Name:
Iden Colewall
Nick Name:
Shakespeare
Race:
Witch
Alliance:
Neutral
Sexuality:
Homosexual
Appearance:
man-wearing-glasses-hand-under-chin.jpg

Family?:
None
Birth Place:
Cornwall, England
Nationalities:
English
Day Job:
Bookstore Owner
Personality:
Intensely observant of others, Iden is often guarded around those he doesn't know well. He is highly intelligent, to the point where he refuses to suffer fools. Iden is self-taught in many magical practices and has a proven proficiency in necromancy. He has fewer qualms about practicing this form of magic than most and it is this talent that is either attractive or off-putting for others. As a person who grew up on the fringes of English society, he has learned that no work is worth doing for free and that keeping a loyalty to employers is vital to survival. In short, if his services are bought he will remain bought until the job is done.
Strengths:
Necromancy
Retention of information
Generalized spell-casting

Weaknesses:
Summoning
Has a liking for Marijuana
His prejudice against vampires can blind him to the bigger picture
He cannot see without his glasses

Secrets/Fears:
Iden was raised in an orphanage run by some undesirable people, which has resulted in his intense fear of vampires. This fear manifests in hate and anger.
Relationships:
Open for friendships, coven members and, possibly a relationship
Other:

Iden is rather fond of shortbread cookies
Great accepted.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person

wip
"Black heart, Black fur."
N A M E: Ulysses Sinclair
A G E: 29
G E N D E R: Male
R A C E: Direwolf
A L L I A N C E: Neutral.
S E X U A L I T Y: Heterosexual

Appearance:
Ulysses is a broad shouldered male. He towers at 6"0 which is pretty tall most would say, but just average in his opinion. You will find that his hair color is dark brown--almost black and curly. People tend to have the urge to tousle it -or at least try to due to his towering height- and find it 'soft and fluffy' like an animal's or something. Ulysses' eyes are a sharp chilling blue, another feature besides his height that is very eye-catching and has to be remembered. His prominent and sharp facial features (Jawlines, cheekbones, etc) tend to add on to his mysterious and questionable aura, making his silence become a sort of intimidation and blank faces more like faces of anger, but he tries his best to soften his expressions down as much as possible.

In wolf form however, The male is no different than his human form physically a bit but way different than other wolves. Once he is in full form, he is much more larger -'larger than a horse'- and also built. Like a true animal version of his human form, height and all. His eyes remain the same, only a darker shade of blue and because of his black fur and tall height amongst any other wolf -yes even in wolf form-. he is described to be as quiet as a shadow. His action in wolf form speaking louder than words.
e68d6da5937bfe67cbc145804aae6e77.gif

Personality:
Ulysseus' demeanor is very quiet and almost intimidating one would say. Few would ever go near him, but with looks like that--Some can't necessarily help it and take the risk of talking to him. It may come off as a bit of a surprise, but with other people Ulysses isn't necessarily dead, he is very crudely humored and polite. A friendly and interesting impression he makes, which is often mistaken as being a good trait. But in truth its just out of respect with Ulysses really, and he's just being civil to say the least. Talk to him? He'll talk back depending how long you make the conversation, and he doesn't mind. He will sit, listen, and possibly speak. There are even times believe it or not where people will randomly sit with him at a restaurant and just start venting their hearts out, to which he will listen to it all. Not because he wants to, but because he has to, and like said he doesn't necessarily like it or hate it, same with the random company provided. It seems as though there aren't enough true listeners who will sit down for hours providing true comfort and temporary happiness. And he's good with words... Really good with words.

Words practically come to Ulysses, he is suave and witty. But keep in mind that you also have to be careful with the quiet ones, for their temper will be known, and like all 'quiet ones', Ulysses is known amongst the supernatural -or not- , to not be messed with--Even for a second. Yes he can take a joke of course, but when it comes down to much more serious things we're talking--He will not hold back. Verbally or physically. He has a fair toleration over certain things, but expect that once you trigger his irritated side, he will snap. Even his small temper tantrums being fearful enough.

But as a person, Ulysses is keen and observant. He wasn't born a genius, he's just sharp when it comes to any situation and tries his best to use common sense in order to theorize something. Depending on the situation though, he'll try to think it through quickly and you may witness being read like a book within several seconds or so, only because he's observing you, collecting info, and sometimes will 'cheat' and use his dire wolf instincts -to smell better, etc?-. You will find that he will usually guess your emotions right, or solve some type of conflict with a logical and correct theory -or almost correct-. But he can also not always be right, such as trying to figure out a woman's mentality equally strong as his or something -people of equal mentality interest him-.He's practically a strategist and genius through those looks of his. No matter what, Ulysses will always be thinking -even of the littlest of things-. In fact, he will ponder so hard that he'll even daydream here and there. But even while caught in a daze, he's still thinking and he's still very aware of his surroundings.

But although he is tough as nails, by instinct he has a nurturing side as well and depending on who you are, will absolutely care for you. In few cases, Ulysses was known to pick up stray wolf pups or wolves in general and provide them care before they separated. Rumor has it that he even cared for other races temporarily--Even a vampire child once without harming a single hair on those kids who weren't human or wolves.

tumblr_ndahd5Tfvb1svxflto1_500.gif

Birth Place: Brazil. Throughout the years he has traveled many many places though, thus he is a known wolf amongst Humans in the form of many legends.
Nationalities: Brazilian

Day Job: -TBA-
large.gif

Strengths:
Communication
Self - Discipline
Problem Solving / Strategizing / etc
Tolerance
✓ Strength

Weaknesses:
× Children
× Being the only pure direwolf--He is concerned about breeding/conceiving.
× Easily frustrated/impatient for a few minutes/seconds.
× His sarcastic behavior

Secrets/Fears:

Others:
∴N I C K N A M E:
El Real:
Fenrir:

FAMILY?:

"It was rather beautiful: the way he put her insecurities to sleep.
The way he dove into her eyes and starved all the fears
and tasted all the dreams she kept coiled beneath her bones.

Sharna | Human | Deceased
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, amet nullam quisque nulla congue fermentum, aptent sapien. Maecenas gravida nulla, aliquam vel wisi neque non, nec eu tincidunt vestibulum mauris ligula, eros dapibus aenean mollit consequat, parturient non at id scelerisque nec morbi. Quam vivamus vitae, ultrices non aenean molestie vivamus nisi, suspendisse tortor consequatur in amet. Facilisis mauris, vestibulum dolor, placerat vehicula proin adipiscing praesent vel vitae, praesent morbi, dui vel tortor in libero. Amet magna nibh suspendisse, risus ut sed magna aliquam non elit, ullamcorper id vulputate, tortor vestibulum.
Netus pharetra vestibulum vivamus ligula in, inceptos urna saepe fringilla mi amet, quis a et, faucibus vestibulum aliquam amet nam wisi nonummy, urna arcu integer ipsum. Odio nec purus montes etiam elementum. Voluptatem metus leo felis ante torquent, hendrerit ut cras. Wisi interdum senectus quam, nibh erat et vehicula cras, condimentum ac sed sapien nec morbi. Proin leo morbi dui eu nisl nonummy, donec sed quis tincidunt consectetuer odio, arcu proin ac sed praesent, donec vivamus viverra eleifend ut vitae sed, dapibus id nunc. Vestibulum elementum nec massa, mauris ut nullam mollis dictum, eget nunc wisi, ac nec. Et quisque non erat donec rhoncus nulla, tristique morbi. Ornare quis amet lacinia pede dolor sapien, eget orci euismod urna, duis venenatis sapien. Velit ut risus amet pellentesque nec hic. Mi posuere morbi vel ligula tellus nec, ante curabitur sodales dictum lacus condimentum pellentesque, convallis et, nec integer eu, gravida est ac tristique metus consequat vehicula.
Proin porta quam luctus eget ac sagittis, malesuada non deserunt, eu eget eu vestibulum quis diam vestibulum, fringilla pellentesque tempor est feugiat, gravida cubilia in parturient porta luctus massa. Egestas eget et sint, mus nostrud sit, lacinia ac cumque vehicula lorem vestibulum tellus. Nulla praesent quis quis nunc, in nascetur diam urna, lacus amet non dui justo, mauris vitae a vitae, mauris sed nunc nec. Leo risus, elementum in interdum sed vel eget, in tellus interdum praesent wisi sed, magnis tempor pellentesque dolor. Enim ac risus nulla, ligula leo nunc odio netus, placerat aenean sit tellus aliquam ac, tempor duis id vel et sed, arcu velit et lacinia sed nunc. Conubia ipsum.
Lacus eros gravida ipsum. Odio phasellus curabitur imperdiet amet. Porttitor suspendisse vestibulum tincidunt corrupti libero at, arcu dictum, consequat dolor nulla ultrices, molestie aenean neque volutpat accumsan pulvinar. Ut tincidunt, ornare vestibulum suspendisse, in justo et volutpat, erat curabitur pellentesque libero praesent. Arcu fugiat in, vestibulum justo erat risus ut eu eros. Magna libero aute, venenatis risus nam cursus. Vel wisi, in sem vulputate varius. Elit ullamcorper justo, faucibus fringilla convallis, suscipit in nonummy mollis lorem possimus, quis consequuntur in orci sed, libero aliquet. Non proin purus, montes neque quod, lorem donec magna, placerat tellus urna non. Ultricies mollis penatibus nulla sed vitae lectus, euismod id.

She was strange and beautiful and those were human qualities that I had never seen Weaved together before. She became terrifying to me, not because I feared who she was, but for the sake of love, I feared what she could do to me.

tumblr_m7jhn2eBra1qim2ju.gif
getImage

*This is her wolf form. But obviously as a pup
x | x | x
(these images are tibetan wolves. Its the distinct mane-like fur.. Her fur color is this though... )
Not only did
I love her,
but I could tell
the universe loved
her, too.
More than others.
She was different.
After all; I would
be a fool not to
notice the way the
sunshine played with
her hair.

NAME | Human/Direwolf | (TBA)
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, amet nullam quisque nulla congue fermentum, aptent sapien. Maecenas gravida nulla, aliquam vel wisi neque non, nec eu tincidunt vestibulum mauris ligula, eros dapibus aenean mollit consequat, parturient non at id scelerisque nec morbi. Quam vivamus vitae, ultrices non aenean molestie vivamus nisi, suspendisse tortor consequatur in amet. Facilisis mauris, vestibulum dolor, placerat vehicula proin adipiscing praesent vel vitae, praesent morbi, dui vel tortor in libero. Amet magna nibh suspendisse, risus ut sed magna aliquam non elit, ullamcorper id vulputate, tortor vestibulum.
Netus pharetra vestibulum vivamus ligula in, inceptos urna saepe fringilla mi amet, quis a et, faucibus vestibulum aliquam amet nam wisi nonummy, urna arcu integer ipsum. Odio nec purus montes etiam elementum. Voluptatem metus leo felis ante torquent, hendrerit ut cras. Wisi interdum senectus quam, nibh erat et vehicula cras, condimentum ac sed sapien nec morbi. Proin leo morbi dui eu nisl nonummy, donec sed quis tincidunt consectetuer odio, arcu proin ac sed praesent, donec vivamus viverra eleifend ut vitae sed, dapibus id nunc. Vestibulum elementum nec massa, mauris ut nullam mollis dictum, eget nunc wisi, ac nec. Et quisque non erat donec rhoncus nulla, tristique morbi. Ornare quis amet lacinia pede dolor sapien, eget orci euismod urna, duis venenatis sapien. Velit ut risus amet pellentesque nec hic. Mi posuere morbi vel ligula tellus nec, ante curabitur sodales dictum lacus condimentum pellentesque, convallis et, nec integer eu, gravida est ac tristique metus consequat vehicula.
Proin porta quam luctus eget ac sagittis, malesuada non deserunt, eu eget eu vestibulum quis diam vestibulum, fringilla pellentesque tempor est feugiat, gravida cubilia in parturient porta luctus massa. Egestas eget et sint, mus nostrud sit, lacinia ac cumque vehicula lorem vestibulum tellus. Nulla praesent quis quis nunc, in nascetur diam urna, lacus amet non dui justo, mauris vitae a vitae, mauris sed nunc nec. Leo risus, elementum in interdum sed vel eget, in tellus interdum praesent wisi sed, magnis tempor pellentesque dolor. Enim ac risus nulla, ligula leo nunc odio netus, placerat aenean sit tellus aliquam ac, tempor duis id vel et sed, arcu velit et lacinia sed nunc. Conubia ipsum.
Lacus eros gravida ipsum. Odio phasellus curabitur imperdiet amet. Porttitor suspendisse vestibulum tincidunt corrupti libero at, arcu dictum, consequat dolor nulla ultrices, molestie aenean neque volutpat accumsan pulvinar. Ut tincidunt, ornare vestibulum suspendisse, in justo et volutpat, erat curabitur pellentesque libero praesent. Arcu fugiat in, vestibulum justo erat risus ut eu eros. Magna libero aute, venenatis risus nam cursus. Vel wisi, in sem vulputate varius. Elit ullamcorper justo, faucibus fringilla convallis, suscipit in nonummy mollis lorem possimus, quis consequuntur in orci sed, libero aliquet. Non proin purus, montes neque quod, lorem donec magna, placerat tellus urna non. Ultricies mollis penatibus nulla sed vitae lectus, euismod id.

I loved her not for the way she danced with my angels,
but for the way the sound of her name could silence my demons

RELATIONSHIPS:
Hey is your cs finished?
Do I need a quote?
Name: Mariko Hisoka
Nick Name: Mari
Race: Angel
Alliance: Neutral
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance:
Pink-blonde-hair-color-ideas.jpg

Family?: She was adopted and didn't have any siblings. She isn't very close to her real or adoptive parents.
Birth Place: Unknown.
Nationalities: ...
Day Job: She works as a cashier at a grocery store.
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Secrets/Fears:
Relationships:
Other: WIP
Hows the cs going?

Jana_Kramer-CountryMusicRocks.net_.jpg

"Only the pure should survive."

Name: Cassandra Justine Flamewood

Nick Name: Hot head, Andra

Race: Werewolf

Alliance: Neutral, but can be extremely evil at times.

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Family?:
Dakoda Flamewood || Cousin
"Everyone else you don't need to worry your pretty head about, got it?!" Will be explained in the RP

Birth Place:
Serenity Point

Nationalities:
Native || Russian || Canadian || Romanian

Day Job:
"I just moved back here, I ain't got no job."
Is completely rich from working in Romania

jana-kramer-live-wallpaper-1-0-s-307x512.jpg

Personality:
Andra isn't the nicest person on the block, in fact she is rarely nice to anyone. She believes in the value of not breeding with other species, it is unnatural. After moving to Romania after a fire killed most of her family, her values changed and she saw no worth in any other species but her own. Though she has friends of other species, mostly for personal gain. Andra can be sick and twisted and find joy in watching people hurt, because they watched her hurt.

Strengths:
Her abilities as a wolf
Hacker
Is extremely intelligent
works with a council of wolves over in Romania, who believe pureness is the only way to live.
She is flexible
Marks-women
Knows MMA

f89d45d5d50be8a990dbe24d21a27fe5.jpg

Weaknesses:
Her younger cousin, Koda
Talking about her family
Seeing someone she cares for get hurt.

Secrets/Fears:
Really not having someone in the end
Dying sooner than her time.
She works with the council of wolves in Romania.

Relationships:
OPEN, PM me!

Other:
She is 5,8" tall, and weighs 122lbs
He favorite food is eggs benedict

janakramer.png
Okay accepted!
View attachment 71161
"Oh my fucking God, yes I’m sure I’m a fucking girl!”

₪Name₪
Amelia Jai Thompson

₪Nickname₪
AJ

₪Age₪

₪Gender₪
Female
View attachment 71163
₪Race₪
Werewolf

₪Alliance₪
Good

₪Sexuality₪
Lesbian

₪Personality₪
Amelia is very shy but she doesn't let that stop her from doing what she loves and meeting new people. She's very introvert when she first meets someone, but when she warms up to someone she gets easier to be around and is kind of crazy. She has always been one to finish what she starts and get done what she needs to so she can do what she wants. AJ is a very determined girl and has been for a while. She cares about a lot of things, especially animals and the people she loves and she's very stubborn. She is perceived as very confident, while in reality she is rather insecure about herself. Her favorite things to do in her spare time is listen to music, play guitar and write.

₪Appearance₪
View attachment 71164
₪Family₪
Sarahfina Thompson|Mother|Alive
Kendra Thompson
|Sister|Alive
Father|Unknown

₪Birth Place₪
Los Angeles, California

₪Nationalities₪
German|Irish|Russian|Puerto Rican

₪Day Job₪
Retail worker/Cashier at Zumiez

₪Strengths₪
Dancing|Writing music|Cooking|Werewolf abilities|Talking to people|Helping people|
View attachment 71166
₪Weaknesses₪
Depression|Hopeless romantic|Stubborn|Trust issues|Anger management issues
|Her family

₪Secrets/Fears₪
She doesn't know her father|She has depression|She's scared of dying|She's never been with a man|She had a hard/troubled upbringing|

Relationships:
OPEN for friendships or relationships xD

₪Other₪
She's 5'8"

Her favorite food is pizza
She wants 4 kids
Her favorite show is Orange is the New Black
She came out to her mom at 12
View attachment 71165
also accepted.

I will be editing Cassandra's personality a little bit.

"It's not as easy as you think"

tumblr_mu0jxnpt2G1qddfl9o4_250.gif

Name
"It's Hel."
Helen Louise Rose
Nick Name
"I just told you."
Hel
Female
Race
"I cast spells."
Witch
Alliance
"I don't mind."
Neutral
Sexuality
"I'm pretty straight."
Straight
Family
"I don't talk about that."
Kastia Rose | Mother | Deceased | [spoili] Kastia died by another witch, who was jealous of Kastia's powers. Getting her coven together the other witches killed Kastia through voodoo. Although Kastia was prepared for this and even though she was a sole witch fought back which ultimately killed a couple others from the coven who killed her. Hel doesn't know this happened as it happened in Bethlehem, where she moved from, and is thinking her mom died simply from a heart attack. [/spoili]
Matthew Rose | Father | Deceased
Birth Place
"Bethlehem, a small town."
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Nationalities
"I'm nothing cool."
Irish | German
Day Job
"I work at this cool witchcraft store."
A Witchery store [spoili] This stuff has no use to it unless you know how to use it and are a witch. [/spoili]
Personality
"I'm alright."
Shy | Timid | Nonchalant | Laid Back
Strengths
"I'm good with spells."

Potions | Voodoo | Sun / Moon | [spoili]Sun / Moon could be channeling the powers and infusing it into elements which would attune them to do different things. [/spoili]
Weaknesses
"I don't like hurting anyone."
Fighting Spells | Hurting others
Secrets/Fears
"I'm scared of...water."
Secret fear of drowning
Relationships
"Dating? Please."
Open.

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dramma, when your character is accepted, would you mind if my witch Luka (first page) and her work at the same place. He works at some antique store that doubles in selling potions and witch stuff.

@Dramma, when your character is accepted, would you mind if my witch Luka (first page) and her work at the same place. He works at some antique store that doubles in selling potions and witch stuff.
That sounds good! :) I'd love that, are you in a coven or are you a solo witch I didn't see that on your sheet, because since we're both neutral and in a witchcraft store and witches are stronger in covens, we could be a coven together a smaller one but yeah. Since you're more element based with your spells and my witch is more just potions and rituals and chants it would even it out a bit?

That sounds good! :) I'd love that, are you in a coven or are you a solo witch I didn't see that on your sheet, because since we're both neutral and in a witchcraft store and witches are stronger in covens, we could be a coven together a smaller one but yeah. Since you're more element based with your spells and my witch is more just potions and rituals and chants it would even it out a bit?

No he doesn't have a coven. Your idea is great! That could work.

I actually have a good to idea for an to now. Fantasy ish, high school, but with a specific plot and such things

"It's not as easy as you think"

tumblr_mu0jxnpt2G1qddfl9o4_250.gif

Name
"It's Hel."
Helen Louise Rose
Nick Name
"I just told you."
Hel
Female
Race
"I cast spells."
Witch
Alliance
"I don't mind."
Neutral
Sexuality
"I'm pretty straight."
Straight
Family
"I don't talk about that."
Kastia Rose | Mother | Deceased | [spoili] Kastia died by another witch, who was jealous of Kastia's powers. Getting her coven together the other witches killed Kastia through voodoo. Although Kastia was prepared for this and even though she was a sole witch fought back which ultimately killed a couple others from the coven who killed her. Hel doesn't know this happened as it happened in Bethlehem, where she moved from, and is thinking her mom died simply from a heart attack. [/spoili]
Matthew Rose | Father | Deceased
Birth Place
"Bethlehem, a small town."
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Nationalities
"I'm nothing cool."
Irish | German
Day Job
"I work at this cool witchcraft store."
A Witchery store [spoili] This stuff has no use to it unless you know how to use it and are a witch. [/spoili]
Personality
"I'm alright."
Shy | Timid | Nonchalant | Laid Back
Strengths
"I'm good with spells."

Spellmaking | Potions | Voodoo | Sun / Moon | [spoili] I said spellmaking and you said it couldn't really be done so I can take that off unless you'd allow it. Sun / Moon could be channeling the powers and infusing it into elements which would attune them to do different things. [/spoili]
Weaknesses
"I don't like hurting anyone."
Fighting Spells | Hurting others
Secrets/Fears
"I'm scared of...water."
Secret fear of drowning
Relationships
"Dating? Please."
Open.

giphy.gif
Well if it's alright can you take out spellmaking, unless you have some reasoning as to how so if you like PM me. I was saying spell making for more experienced witches because young witches could die from one spell difficult spell.

Okay so i think it's a good time to discuss relationships, so i am open to having relations with Cal and Lion

I am opening up relationships with all my charries

Same! OPEN for relationships with all my charries

Iden is also open for relationships. Do bear in mind that anyone who is a vampire will be hated by him.

Well, Him and V are going to have fun. Maybe him and Aria would get along

@IceQueen are we having a relationship between V and Dimitri?

Hel is open to relationships, but she is a very dependent person..annoyingly dependent sometimes.. I warn you

Also I'll be away for the weekend, and will basically only be able to post at night so if you have any questions or anything that's when I'll be responding.

Status
Not open for further replies.