The Town of Serenity Point

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG I'm sorry. I haven't been home all week. I was at an event type thing with my church youth group. And I was too busy preparing for my event that I didn't get on the days before. I'm sorry. I'll try to build up more muse before finishing my CS, but don't worry. I'm not dead.

OMG I'm sorry. I haven't been home all week. I was at an event type thing with my church youth group. And I was too busy preparing for my event that I didn't get on the days before. I'm sorry. I'll try to build up more muse before finishing my CS, but don't worry. I'm not dead.
Haha good to see you here Lonely Star, no worries take your time on the cs, just good to see that you didn't ditch the RP without telling me like a lot of RP's i have been in. With other people.

Yeah, if he doesn't like quiet people, then he might get frustrated with her

Cal will probably hate everyone lol Well maybe the ones he can see in himself he'll like.

Might make another character! xD Also, all my characters open for relationships xD

Hey guys i want you to know (I forgot to add it to the witch tab) If there are more then one sibling of witches then they must eventually when they feel that all the siblings are powerful, they have to do a ritual and whoever is the most powerful they take their powers from the weaker sibling. That make sense?

It makes perfect sense.

Also, I can foresee a good plot twist with that. XD

It makes perfect sense.

Also, I can foresee a good plot twist with that. XD
Oh great, wanna talk about it in pm or do you wanna keep it to yourself for surprise?

Guys just to let you know i finished my witch, Tobi, he's on the front page so feel free to check him out! I'll probably send out some PM's to everyone for relationships.

Reactions: HEX
@Mr.Scales I'm probably gonna have a new character up soon! Just to let you know xD

B1EfKr-CAAIGkfv.jpg
₪Quote₪
"I love my creepy girls."

₪Name₪
Kevin David Ghost

₪Nickname₪
Kev|Pizza|Ghost|

₪Age₪

₪Gender₪
Male
10546937_516525788479715_854082858_a.jpg
₪Race₪
Human

₪Alliance₪
Neutral

₪Sexuality₪
Bisexual

₪Personality₪
Kevin is very random and chill. He loves to make people happy and he loves singing and being himself. He is a very determined guy and when he has his eyes set on something, he goes for it. His sticktoitiveness is what keeps him on his toes and he loves the supernatural, which is why he is so happy to live in Serenity Point

₪Appearance₪
tumblr_n9i2pcrmVh1twuombo1_400.gif
₪Family₪
Alex Ghost|Brother|19|Alive|

₪Birth Place₪
Los Angeles, California

₪Nationalities₪
Australian|American|German|

₪Day Job₪
Band

₪Strengths₪
Singing|Cooking|Dancing|Watching Netflix|Learning|Bartending|

tumblr_nbpwx0xo5z1twuombo2_250.gif
₪Weaknesses₪
Stubborn|Pizza|Netflix|Too nice|

₪Secrets/Fears₪
He used to hate pizza|He doesn't know his parents|He's scared of gorillas|He wants to be accepted|He wants a family sometime in his life|

₪Other₪
His favorite food is pizza

He stands at about 5'10" and 140 pounds
He's in a band with his brother and best friends
A1454D19911135398573035671552_25ce2ab91d1.5.1.jpg

Hey is this still open? If yes, here's a character! If no, ah well.

Mike-Vogel-in-Under-the-Dome-Season-2-Episode-5.jpg

"This does get quite annoying after a while."
Name: Mark Carraway
Nick Name: N/A
Race: Human
Alliance: To himself he's the good guy. To every supernatural he hunts down, he's the bad guy.
Sexuality: Straight
Family?: Hasn't made contact with them for quite some time.
Birth Place: A small town in Utah.
Nationalities: American, some Irish
Day Job: Hunter (of supernatural)
Personality: A long time ago Mark was the most optimistic, happiest person everyone knew. Now, he's the cold and depressed man who just gets the job done.
Strengths: Knowledge of identifying and murdering various supernatural, talented shooter and fighter, and quick reactions. Is a bit too confident in his own abilities.
Weaknesses: Prefers lone wolf tactics, very untrusting, not the most social person.
Secrets/Fears: Murdered his own girlfriend when she was turned into a vampire and went on a killing spree.
Relationships: Several in the past, but alone now.
Other: Just arrived in town after noticing some signs that there are possible supernatural whereabouts. He's also hoping to find some good salmon, his favorite food. He hunts all types of supernatural and learned how to become a hunter after he murdered his vampire girlfriend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey is this still open? If yes, here's a character! If no, ah well.

Mike-Vogel-in-Under-the-Dome-Season-2-Episode-5.jpg

"This does get quite annoying after a while."
Name: Mark Carraway
Nick Name: N/A
Race: Human
Alliance: To himself he's the good guy. To every supernatural he hunts down, he's the bad guy.
Sexuality: Straight
Family?: Hasn't made contact with them for quite some time.
Birth Place: A small town in Utah.
Nationalities: American, some Irish
Day Job: Hunter (of supernatural)
Personality: A long time ago Mark was the most optimistic, happiest person everyone knew. Now, he's the cold and depressed man who just gets the job done.
Strengths: Knowledge of identifying and murdering various supernatural, talented shooter and fighter, and quick reactions. Is a bit too confident in his own abilities.
Weaknesses: Prefers lone wolf tactics, very untrusting, not the most social person.
Secrets/Fears: Murdered his own girlfriend when she was turned and then went on a killing spree.
Relationships: Several in the past, but alone now.
Other: Just arrived in town after noticing some signs that there are possible supernatural whereabouts.
I'm not a GM BUT PSSSSSSSST THE RULES. ouo

Status
Not open for further replies.