The Town of Serenity Point

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want, @Mr.Scales, I could make a sister for Lionel.

7253f26b7bf59dc4b4bb92ff20157303.jpg
"Why so serious, Puddin'?"
Name:
Quinn Macy Moreau

Nick Name:
Harley
"My favorite comic book villain is Harley Quinn, one because she shared the name Quinn with me, and two I loved the way she dressed when I was younger and wore it to school almost everyday. That's how I earned the nickname."
"I literally just turned eighteen like a few days ago."

Race:
Human

Alliance:
Good

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Family?:
"Well I am pretty sure my brother spoke about them, so if you want detail talk with Lionel.
"My mother is Delilah Moreau, My father is Desmond Moreau and my favorite uncle Johnathon. I have a younger brother named, Lionel, and well I love him to death!"
~Quinn was very close with her mother and father, and since her mother's disappearance, she stop really being so close to her father and pushed him away. She wonders how he is to protect her or even the town when he could even protect her mother. So when Johnathon came back to town, she kinda started treating him like her father more than her actual one.

Birth Place:
Serenity Point

Nationalities:
Canadian

Day Job:
"I work down at the photo lab developing photos!"

Personality:
Quinn is a unique girl, super smart, loves comics, video games, superheros, and has straight A's. Though with all that given, she is head runner of Mount View High School's female track team. Quinn is a spirited girl and all for team work, though at home she is a different girl. She locks herself away in her room, and ignores almost everyone in her house except her younger brother, Lion. Things just haven't been the same since her mother went missing, and well she basically took things out on her father, like it was his fault. Besides locking herself in her bedroom, she spends a lot of time out long boarding or with her uncle, who she looks up to tremendously despite his unflattering nature, at the family grill.

Strengths:
~Quinn performs above average in track.
~ She knows almost everything about comic books
~She is great at photography and shoots most of the events around town
~Runs fast
~She loves to long board and does it well, sometimes she goes of to green grove hill and rides it down with ease. (The hill is outside of town, and is extremely steep and curvy)
~ Straight's A's

Weaknesses:
~Has Asthma
~Distrust her father
~Defies her father
~Misses her mother
~Trust issues

Secrets/Fears:
~Quinn was raped by her ex-boyfriend during the last summer, she hasn't even told her father, uncle, or brother
~Quinn fears she is pregnant
~She lost her v-card during that night, unwillingly of course
~Quinn tried weed, but found it distasteful
~Quinn sneaks out the house a lot, thankfully her father has not caught her yet.

Relationships:
OPEN
Has a crush on Tobi. One of her close friends.

Other:
Quinn's favorite snack is Doritos's Cool Ranch
Quinn's favorite food is Tacos, surprisingly only the ones her father makes
Some of her looks come from her father's side of the family.
She spins a lot of time outside, so she is tan.

f7c43e8f103fe588c18662b47acd9b03.jpg

Last edited:
a9uPUNee.jpeg
¤Quote¤
"I don't trust words, I trust actions. Screw me over and I'll drop you like that."

¤Name¤
Aliceandra Dawn Reaper (which is ironic because she's a witch)

¤Nickname¤
Alice

¤Age¤

¤Gender¤
Female
Gwynne-Furches-furchestwins-34026053-612-612.jpg
¤Race¤
Witch

¤Alliance¤
Good

¤Sexuality¤
Bisexual

¤Personality¤
Aliceandra is a bit different from her family. Her cousin is very carefree and kinda badass, but Alice is very very sweet and calm. She tries to be very helpful and is very happy most of the time. She, just like her sister, is very protective when it comes to her family and other people she cares about. She is very determined and loves to make other people happy.
¤Appearance¤
profile_270599345_75sq_1384463959.jpg
¤Family¤

Lillian Reaper| Mother|Alive|
Luna Reed|Cousin|Alive
Trevor Reaper |Brother|Alive|
Phillip Reaper| Father|

¤Birth Place¤
Salem, Oregon

¤Nationalities¤
Russian|American|Native American

¤Day Job¤
Barnes & Noble

¤Strengths¤
Writing|Talking to people|Acting|Learning
|Cello|Singing|Archery|Persistent|Versatile
thm_phpulvBLo.jpg
¤Weaknesses¤
Dancing|Animals|Over talkative|Sensitive|Stubborn|

¤Secrets/Fears¤
Ran away from home at 14|She hates coffee|Never been in a relationship|Had her first kiss at 11|She's scared of falling in love

¤Other¤
¤ Her favorite food is sushi

¤ She stands at 5'2" and 110 pounds
¤ She hates the word moist
¤ Only guy she thinks is cute is Josh Hutcherson
¤ She has her ears stretched to a half inch

ea6ac31fc4e062ba5f8dd49223fe6ab1.jpg

Attachments

• BD-kbcfCcAAHda0.jpg
    BD-kbcfCcAAHda0.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Sorry guys that i haven't been as active on this thread lately but i have been working on my vampire all weekend and i am loving him ^_^

@Little_Ghost98 Aliceandra is accepted

@Autumn_Burns_Red If i haven't said it already, Luna is also accepted.

I may have to go through a few characters, but can everyone remind me who isn't on the front page of characters who i haven't included yet?

Quinn? I think Luna is another one of Ghost's characters.

I have finished Aria, V and Alex, but I have two more to go

thumb.jpg
¥Quote¥
"Did you really think I was still good? Being evil is just too much fun."

¥Name¥
Kayla-Mae Leanne Moreno

¥Nickname¥
Kay|Kayla|KMae|

¥Age¥

¥Gender¥
Female
6084ca60f44ef6c3a1388c764ac68ede.jpg
¥Race¥
Reaper

¥Alliance¥
Neutral (Mostly evil)

¥Sexuality¥
Bisexual

¥Appearance¥
original.jpg
¥Family¥
Caroline Marie Moreno|Mother|Alive|
Travis Jacob Moreno|Father|Deceased|
Dimitri Alexander Moreno|Brother|Alive

¥Birth Place¥
Wales, Great Britain

¥Nationalities¥
British

¥Day Job¥
N/A

¥Personality¥
Kayla-Mae is a very terrible person. She tends to be very rude and selfish, only caring about her self ad doing things to benefit her. She kills for sport and manipulates anyone she can. Love is something she doesn't usually do or get involved with and she is not trusting and should not be trusted. Kayla is very manipulative and uses this to her advantage. Often using this skill to get what she wants. She is good at acting, which adds to this skill.

¥Strengths¥
Manipulative|Selfish|Acting|Gorgeous|Singing|Lying|

fb3bd02200cfab3ad2215db6a15357a1.jpg
¥Weaknesses¥
Selfish|Thoughtless|Carefree|Animals|Her brother|

¥Secrets/Fears¥
She killed her father and her brother doesn't know about it|She's scared of death|She used to be good|She has a weak spot in her heart for her older brother
|She never meant to kill her father and she never forgave herself for it|

¥Relationships¥
OPEN for friendships or relationships xD

¥Other¥
¥ She's 5'2"

¥ She's about 115 pounds
¥ Her favorite food is birthday cake ice cream
img-thing (1).jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 70930
¥Quote¥
"Did you really think I was still good? Being evil is just too much fun."

¥Name¥
Kayla-Mae Leanne Moreno

¥Nickname¥
Kay|Kayla|KMae|

¥Age¥

¥Gender¥
Female
View attachment 70931
¥Race¥
British

¥Alliance¥
Neutral (Mostly evil)

¥Sexuality¥
Bisexual

¥Appearance¥
View attachment 70932
¥Family¥
Caroline Marie Moreno|Mother|Alive|
Travis Jacob Moreno|Father|Deceased|
Dimitri Alexander Moreno|Brother|Alive

¥Birth Place¥
Wales, Great Britain

¥Nationalities¥
British

¥Day Job¥
N/A

¥Personality¥
Kayla-Mae is a very terrible person. She tends to be very rude and selfish, only caring about her self ad doing things to benefit her. She kills for sport and manipulates anyone she can. Love is something she doesn't usually do or get involved with and she is not trusting and should not be trusted. Kayla is very manipulative and uses this to her advantage. Often using this skill to get what she wants. She is good at acting, which adds to this skill.

¥Strengths¥
Manipulative|Selfish|Acting|Gorgeous|Singing|Lying|

View attachment 70934
¥Weaknesses¥
Selfish|Thoughtless|Carefree|Animals|Her brother|

¥Secrets/Fears¥
She killed her father and her brother doesn't know about it|She's scared of death|She used to be good|She has a weak spot in her heart for her older brother
|She never meant to kill her father and she never forgave herself for it|

¥Relationships¥

¥Other¥
¥ She's 5'2"

¥ She's about 115 pounds
¥ Her favorite food is birthday cake ice cream
View attachment 70935
Is she human?

Oh crap. I knew I forgot something! I'm stuck between a reaper and a vampire. Maybe even a wolf
@Mr.Scales

Reaper because we don't have any

• Love
Reactions: Ghostie
Oh crap. I knew I forgot something! I'm stuck between a reaper and a vampire. Maybe even a wolf
@Mr.Scales
It would be awesome to see a reaper, i am here for questions if you need them, because it's not your average supernatural being. Also guys i am making all of one species, so far i am almost done with my vampire.

I am about to start working on my CS for Koda's cousin.

I will make more charas in the future, when I am out of school. If I can, I might make up another type of creature, not like the flimsy ones with cat ears or other crap, like scary stuff

Jana_Kramer-CountryMusicRocks.net_.jpg

"Only the pure should survive."

Name: Cassandra Justine Flamewood

Nick Name: Hot head, Andrea

Race: Spritwolf

Alliance: Neutral, but can be extremely evil at times.

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Family?:
Dakoda Flamewood || Cousin
"Everyone else you don't need to worry your pretty head about, got it?!" Will be explained in the RP

Birth Place:
Serenity Point

Nationalities:
Native || Russian || Canadian || Romanian

Day Job:
"I just moved back here, I ain't got no job."
Is completely rich from working in Romania

jana-kramer-live-wallpaper-1-0-s-307x512.jpg

Personality:
Andrea isn't the nicest person on the block, in fact she is rarely nice to anyone. Long hard years of being alone in Romania conditioned Andrea in the way of pure. Andrea worked for a wolf council, and the way of pure was taught to her. Pure: No supernatural species shall cross breed, for it has dangerous and monstrous outcomes. Though before hand, Andrea, didn't believe in the way of the pure, but after years of torture Andrea changed her mind to survive. Throwing on a thick shell around her heart, she brings almost no one near her to the point she will care about them.

Though if you are about of the small circle of people she cares for, you will see a whole new side to Andrea. She is a light hearten girl, who loves the simple things in life the most. She loves to laugh and have fun at any point in time. Some people say she has the sweetest smile they have ever seen, mostly because it is so hard to get her to smile.

Andrea is a spirit wolf, which is just another type of wolf, though is special and extremely rare. Many other wolves look to them for advice because of their foresight. They come to things quickly, and it never takes them longer than a week to learn a new skill. Though they are not leaders, they make great council; hints why Andrea was made apart of the Romanian council.

Strengths:
Her abilities as a wolf
Hacker
Is extremely intelligent
works with a council of wolves over in Romania, who believe pureness is the only way to live.
She is flexible
Marks-women
Knows MMA

f89d45d5d50be8a990dbe24d21a27fe5.jpg

Weaknesses:
Her younger cousin, Koda
Talking about her family
Seeing someone she cares for get hurt.

Secrets/Fears:
Really not having someone in the end
Dying sooner than her time.
She works with the council of wolves in Romania.

Relationships:
OPEN, PM me!

Other:
She is 5,8" tall, and weighs 122lbs
He favorite food is eggs benedict

janakramer.png

Last edited:
Making another character xD I have an addiction

tumblr_nkkmmoaNHA1rcaq0vo1_1280.jpg
"Oh my fucking God, yes I'm sure I'm a fucking girl!"

₪Name₪
Amelia Jai Thompson

₪Nickname₪
AJ

₪Age₪

₪Gender₪
Female
tumblr_m92rvcIE201ru3pl4.jpg
₪Race₪
Werewolf
iWEgb.jpg

₪Alliance₪
Good

₪Sexuality₪
Lesbian

₪Personality₪
Amelia is very shy but she doesn't let that stop her from doing what she loves and meeting new people. She's very introvert when she first meets someone, but when she warms up to someone she gets easier to be around and is kind of crazy. She has always been one to finish what she starts and get done what she needs to so she can do what she wants. AJ is a very determined girl and has been for a while. She cares about a lot of things, especially animals and the people she loves and she's very stubborn. She is perceived as very confident, while in reality she is rather insecure about herself. Her favorite things to do in her spare time is listen to music, play guitar and write.

₪Appearance₪
tumblr_mcdjq8UNE31r9709eo1_500.jpg
₪Family₪
Sarahfina Thompson|Mother|Alive
Kendra Thompson
|Sister|Alive
Father|Unknown

₪Birth Place₪
Los Angeles, California

₪Nationalities₪
German|Irish|Russian|Puerto Rican

₪Day Job₪
Retail worker/Cashier at Zumiez

₪Strengths₪
Dancing|Writing music|Cooking|Werewolf abilities|Talking to people|Helping people|
tumblr_m92rvitbXV1ru3pl4.jpg
₪Weaknesses₪
Depression|Hopeless romantic|Stubborn|Trust issues|Anger management issues
|Her family

₪Secrets/Fears₪
She doesn't know her father|She has depression|She's scared of dying|She's never been with a man|She had a hard/troubled upbringing|

Relationships:

₪Other₪
She's 5'8"

Her favorite food is pizza
She wants 4 kids
Her favorite show is Orange is the New Black
She came out to her mom at 12
tumblr_ml2rxxX9Ib1rcaq0vo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.