View attachment 70472
"What's the point of living life if you don't try."
Name: Oliver James Matthews
Nick Name: Oli
Race: Vampire
Alliance: Neutral
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Family?:
Kali May Matthews | Mother | Alive, but in hiding.
Birth Place: Old Serenity Point
Nationalities: Canadian || British || German
Day Job: Police Station

Personality: Oli can be a little frigid at times because of all the things he has gone through, like switching off his switch twice. Though break through the wall of ice, he is an acceptional person who loves to protect those around, even from himself. He is a kind, hearten, free spirited, bold and courageous, but he thinks that people will only see the vampire in him and not the person inside.
Strengths: Super speed, Super strength, Compulsion, Lie detector
Weaknesses: Wood, the sun (His sleeve appeared after getting the spell done on him)
Secrets/Fears:
Killed many families between 1805-1851, 1982-1984

Oli turned off his switch twice, once for a long period of time.
Fears things getting so bad again he turns his switch off for the third time.

Relationships: OPEN
Other:
Oli stands at 5,11"
Weighs 156 lbs
Favorite food: Nandos

View attachment 70475

View attachment 70552

"Sometimes you have to be a lone wolf, when you know it is the right thing to do."
NAME: Dakoda Anthony Flamewood
NICKNAME: Koda

RACE: Werewolf
ALLIANCES: Neutral
SEXUALITY: Pansexual
FAMILY: "Can we not talk about them?"
Mom || Nicole Flamewood || Deceased
Dad || Jacob Flamewood || Deceased
Sister || Anna Flamewood || Deceased
BIRTH PLACE: Vancouver, Canada
NATIONALITIES: Canadian, Native
DAY JOB: Bartender at the grill
Personality: Koda is a bright young man who was given the short hand in life. Even through all the pain and misery, Koda chooses to be a kind gentleman, and never forgets that 'no matter where you come from you are not the shit.' He is extremely intelligent guy, mostly street smart. Though with all the things he tries to be, kind and gentle, Koda still has that part of him that would like to rip someone to shreds, and it isn't his heritage, it's his anger issues.

large.gif

STRENGTHS: Shifting, Physical strength, Intelligent.
WEAKNESS: Anger Issues, iron bullets.
SECRETS/FEARS:
Sometimes Koda's rage gets the best of him and he blacks-out.
Hurting someone during those blackouts
OTHER: Koda is 6" and weighs 178 lbs.
His favorite food is Ratatouille.
He is a Vegetarian.
Awesome accepted. Maybe Ollie could be police partners with Lionels father Desmond?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
PLEASE HELP ME!
SO IF YOU CHECK MY CHARACTER'S SHEET OF ULYSSES--SHOULD THE DAUGHTER BE DECEASED OR NOT?
I had an idea where he had 2 kids. one was yet to be born but died when his wife was killed , and the other also died based on this image
tumblr_novp0uwNuf1qa9x1bo1_500.jpg

BUT THE DAUGHTER IS SO CUTE IDK.
tumblr_m1u9z0cyit1qfdg4ro1_500.gif

IT WOULD DEFINITELY ADD A WEAK SPOT..? YEAH? NO?

She is, but I think it would make the story more interesting, or think of a plot twist for it, like he though she was dead and she is actually alive

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
PLEASE HELP ME!
SO IF YOU CHECK MY CHARACTER'S SHEET OF ULYSSES--SHOULD THE DAUGHTER BE DECEASED OR NOT?
I had an idea where he had 2 kids. one was yet to be born but died when his wife was killed , and the other also died based on this image
tumblr_novp0uwNuf1qa9x1bo1_500.jpg

BUT THE DAUGHTER IS SO CUTE IDK.
Oh God the feels >.< I would say it's up to you, but i think his daughter being dead could have more emotional sides to him, so that's my vote.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
She is, but I think it would make the story more interesting, or think of a plot twist for it, like he though she was dead and she is actually alive
I love you. and maybe one of the other characters take her in and like hide the fact she's part wolf cause her family doesn't know of supernatural beings or something :D
Thank you @IceQueen !

Oh God the feels >.< I would say it's up to you, but i think his daughter being dead could have more emotional sides to him, so that's my vote.
JESUS DAMN IT. TAKE THE WHEEL.
OK WE WILL PUT BELIEVED TO BE DEAD... AND THEN SHES TAKEN IN/FOUND BY HOOMAN FAMILY?

You can borrow one of my wolves, or my angel. Honestly having Aria care for her would be adorable because she loves children, and my white haired wolf and the dark haired one are siblings

Human sounds funny though...The struggle they would have... oh my god but another pack taking her... //feelseverywhere.
senor-chang-ill-allow-it-sombrero.gif

Well, Axel would have a hard time giving up on her, that's my male wolf, but I might make a human friend who finds the child, IDK, I can have any character take care of her, and honestly I am probably going to make another character.

Reactions: N/A
  • Love
Reactions: QUEENIE
Well, Axel would have a hard time giving up on her, that's my male wolf, but I might make a human friend who finds the child, IDK, I can have any character take care of her, and honestly I am probably going to make another character.
DO WHATEVER. ANYONE FROM YOU CAN TAKE HER <3

I think I will go with having a new human find her, NAME CLAIM AMBER and then have the wolves take her in

Reactions: N/A
Both of my characters are open for relationships! xD

Psst Lionel still open for having a brother/sister psst

ALL of my characters are open for relationships!

So is my character ^^

I was kinda thinking that I was gonna have Dimitri be human then become a vampire sometime in the roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.