Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
Genres
I really like modern roleplays, especially hings involving romance and family. I also love fantasy, especially anything involving magic, mythical creatures, or gods and goddesses. Fandoms are nice, if I can play an OC. Since history is one of my passions, I like doing historical roleplays, mostly renaissance, 1800's, early 1900's, ancient civilizations, and anything wild west-like or based on pioneers. I do like Sci-Fi, mostly dystopian with some sort of rebellion or strict customs, something like that. I also like roleplays that take place in space if they have a good explanation of the universe that it takes place in. I'm not a big fan of horror or mystery, unless the horror is a sub-element to something else.
  • Family. We all have one, whether they be biological or surrogate. Family is important. Family is built upon the ideas of love, understanding, and respect. Near, far, it doesn’t matter because family matters.

The town of Roselake, Virginia is no exception. Filled with families, young and old, it is a safe place to raise children, get married, and live happily ever after. The town is about two hours away from the capital of Richmond. Although it is considered a “small town”, it covers a wide range of space due to its fields for tobacco and soybeans, among other exports. It is a farming town, though not everyone is a farmer or lives on a farm.

In fact, the town is split into seven distinct areas: the farming district, the suburbs, the trailer parks, the apartment complexes, the shopping district, the school district, and the business district. While each area has their own use, they all have houses as well.

Welcome to Roselake, by the way.
  • Roselake is built in a circle and the districts are divided by “rings”. Nobody knows why the town was built this way, but it often makes it easier to navigate for newcomers and tourists alike.

The first, of course, is the farming district, which is also considered the “outer ring”. The farming district surrounds Roselake and is the farthest from the town center. As you would expect, this is where the farmers and their families live. The main county roads for the farms are dirt roads and the majority of people live on East 236 County Road and West 559 County Road. Of course, there are people that live here that aren’t farmers as well.

The “second ring” is the suburbs. This is where the majority of Roselake’s population lives. While it circles around Roselake, there are only two suburbs: Perseverance Falls and Hedley Hills. Hedley Hills is the “Beverly Hills” of Roselake and where the upper class citizens lives. Most of the houses here are very modern and very large. Perseverance Falls is the “ordinary” suburbs.
    The “third ring” is the shopping districts. It circles around the entirety of Roselake and is home to all of the shops and restaurants in the town. While many of these business are privately owned, there are some more common businesses, including a Target, a GameStop, a Barnes & Noble, a McDonald’s, a Taco Bell, a Sonic, and a Pizza Hut. Most of the privately owned businesses have a second floor, which the owner lives in or rents out. This does not include the grocery store {Sunnydale}.

After the first three rings, the city is divided into fourths. Most refer to this inner area as the “pie”.
    To the east is the trailer parks, which there are two of: Farthington and Amity Dale. Farthington is the noticeably nicer of the two and also the more expensive one. Amity Dale is considered the “trailer trash” of Roselake and is where the lower class lives.

To the west of the pie is the school district. Roselake has four schools, all in close proximity to each other. The first school is Avalon Preschool for children ages three to five. The second school is Roselake Elementary and Middle School for the grades of kindergarten to eighth. The third school is Hamilton High School for the grades of ninth to twelfth grade. And finally, Washington Community College for college students, obviously. Very few people live here and those that do are usually students at Washington.

To the north of the pie is the apartment complexes. As with most places in Roselake, there are two of them: Eden Cove and Red Fox Heights. Eden Cove is cheap living for poorer families and college students whereas Red Fox Heights is more expensive, but usually has more space per apartment and nicer utilities.

The south of the pie is the business district. Almost no one lives here except for the mayor and his family and some firefighters. This is where the official buildings are located {the police station, the fire station, the hospital, and the town hall}. The business district is also where the two hotels are and where most of the insurance places and doctors’ offices are. Some other attractions in the business district are the dance studio {Roselake Pointe}, the park, and the pet shelter.
  • Grade Charts
    || 2-5 /\ Preschool ||
    ||5 - 6 /\ Kindergarten {Elementary School}||
    ||6 - 7 /\ 1st Grade {Elementary School}||
    ||7 - 8 /\ 2nd Grade {Elementary School}||
    ||8 - 9 /\ 3rd Grade {Elementary School}||
    ||9- 10 /\ 4th Grade {Elementary School}||
    ||10 - 11 /\ 5th Grade {Elementary School}||
    ||11 - 12 /\ 6th Grade {Middle School}||
    ||12 - 13 /\ 7th Grade {Middle School}||
    ||13 - 14 /\ 8th Grade {Middle School}||
    ||14 - 15 /\ 9th Grade {High School}||
    ||15 - 16 /\ 10th Grade {High School}||
    ||16 - 17 /\ 11th Grade {High School}||
    ||17 - 18 /\ 12th Grade {High School}||
    ||18-26 /\ University Up to Sixth Year {Enough to Earn a Masters}||

Parent to Child Ratio
    If the Child is This Old -- The Parent is At Least This Old
    ||20 -- 35||
    ||19 -- 34||
    ||18 -- 33||
    ||17 -- 32||
    ||16 -- 31||
    ||15 -- 30||
    ||14 -- 29||
    ||13 -- 28||
    ||12 -- 27||
    ||11 -- 26||
    ||10 -- 25||
    ||9 -- 24||
    ||8 -- 23||
    ||7 -- 22||
    ||6 -- 21||
    ||5 -- 20||
    ||4 -- 19||
    ||3 -- 18||
    ||2 -- 17||
    ||1 -- 16||
    ||Younger Than 1 -- 15||
  • Character Sheet
    {Realistic Image}
    ❃ Name ❃
    『 Answer Here | First Middle Last 』
    ❃ Nickname{s} ❃
    『 Answer Here | Optional 』
    ❃ Age & Birthdate ❃
    『 Answer Here | Any Age | Month Day Only 』
    ❃ Gender & Sexuality ❃
    『 Answer Here | Male or Female {Transgender is Accepted} | Any Sexuality is Fine 』
    ❃ Health Ailments ❃
    ❃ Address ❃
    『 Answer Here | Part of Roselake They Live In | Link To Picture of House 』
    ❃ Grade ❃
    『 Answer Here | See Grade Chart 』
    ❃ Occupation ❃
    『 Answer Here | Can Realistically Be Anything 』
    ❃ Physical Appearance ❃
    『 Answer Here | Height • Weight • Hair and Eye Color • Piercings • Markings 』
    ❃ Personality ❃
    『 Answer Here | Include at Least Five Traits 』
    ❃ Likes ❃
    『 Answer Here | Five Minimum 』
    ❃ Dislikes ❃
    『 Answer Here | Three Minimum 』
    ❃ Family ❃
    『 Answer Here 』
    ❃ Significant Other ❃
    『 Answer Here | Include Name and Status {Crush, Boyfriend/Girlfriend, Fiancee, Spouse} 』
    ❃ Relationships ❃
    『 Answer Here | Friends, Enemies, Rivals, Exes 』
    ❃ Pets ❃
    ❃ Other ❃
    『 Answer Here | Languages Spoken • Face Claim • Theme Song • Etcetera 』
    ❃ Open Family Members ❃
    『 Answer Here 』

Rules
    ~ No godmodding, etc... Every character should have their weaknesses as well as their strengths.
    ~ If you have an issue with drug and alcohol usage, social issues, different orientations, or anything of that sort, feel free to leave now. On that note, steamy stuff has to fade to black and go to PM. I don't want none of that. I don't care if it's mentioned, just don't go beyond that. Please respect other people's boundaries as well.
    ~ This is just a typical slice-of-life family RP. It's meant to be fun. That being said, try to join existing families or only try to fill in the empty spaces.
    ~ Every character has an important role, so don't worry about your character not being important.
    ~ Please be literate.
    ~ Romance is encouraged, but it should not be the focal point for all relationships.
    ~ Originality is very much appreciated. Tell me your character's favorite color in your CS.
    ~ Do not physically maim another person's character without their permission.
    ~ You cannot be your own love interest, spouse, or anything of that sort. That kind of ruins the point of roleplaying.
    ~You can have as many characters as you want. Just make sure you can keep up with them.
    ~ Please note that I reserve the right to reject any character I feel is not up to standard.

Significant Other for Amber
6407d93ccb9957c32b1e35246df7cc5b.jpg
❃ Name ❃
『 Jake Yuri Chang 』
❃ Nickname{s} ❃
『 Pinball 』
❃ Age & Birthdate ❃
『 22 | August 29th』
❃ Gender & Sexuality ❃
『 Male | Straight 』
❃ Health Ailments ❃
『 Asthma 』
❃ Address ❃
『 Perseverance Falls | House | Bedroom
❃ Grade ❃
『 High School Graduate 』
❃ Occupation ❃
『 Auto Technician - Owner of Chang's Auto Clinic 』
❃ Physical Appearance ❃
『 5' 7" • 165 lbs. • Black Hair, Brown Eyes • Both Ears Pierced. • Scar on his neck that he got in a Street Fight 』
❃ Personality ❃
『 Upbeat, Energetic, Motivated, Focused, Passionate 』
❃ Likes ❃
『 Cars, Combat Sports, Videogames, Motor Racing, Sports in General 』
❃ Dislikes ❃
『 Neglected Cars, Animal Cruelty, Racism, Child Abuse 』
❃ Family ❃
『 Frank Chang | Father | Would be 60 | Deceased
Maria Ling | Mother | 57 | Alive | Lives outside of Roselake
Sister 』
❃ Significant Other ❃
『 Amber (Girlfriend?) 』
❃ Relationships ❃
『 Friends:
Enemies:
Rivals:
Exes 』
❃ Pets ❃
『 Garfield | Male Orange Tomcat | 13 Years Old
Paulie | Male Tabby Cat | 5 Years Old』
❃ Other ❃
『 Fluent in English, Cantonese & Mandarin Chinese • Dante Basco • Fast Lane by Bad Meets Evil • Owns Three Cars (One Classic, One for Car Shows and a Daily; Collects Jewelry, Shoes and other knickknacks; Likes wearing Accessories』
❃ Open Family Members ❃
『 Younger Brother 』
stock-photo-beauty-portrait-beautiful-young-woman-620535605.jpg
❃ Name ❃
『 Tatianna Mei Chang 』
❃ Nickname{s} ❃
『 Anna 』
❃ Age & Birthdate ❃
『 19 | July 27th 』
❃ Gender & Sexuality ❃
『 Female | Bisexual 』
❃ Health Ailments ❃
『 None 』
❃ Address ❃
『 See Jake | Bedroom 』
❃ Grade ❃
『 College Second Year 』
❃ Occupation ❃
『 Auto Mechanic 』
❃ Physical Appearance ❃
『 5' 7" • 110 lbs • Brown Hair, Brown Eyes • Ears Pierced • Tattoo of her Zodiac Sign on her Arm 』
❃ Personality ❃
『 Hot Tempered, Headstrong, Standoffish, Cold, Focused 』
❃ Likes ❃
『 Fast Cars, Motorcycles, Street Racing, Rallying, Extreme Sports』
❃ Dislikes ❃
『 Feminazis, Female Supremacy, Horror Movies 』
❃ Family ❃
『 See Jake 』
❃ Significant Other ❃
『 Not Interested In A Relationship 』
❃ Relationships ❃
『 Friends: Accepting Applications
Enemies:
Rivals
Exes: Accepting Applications 』
❃ Pets ❃
『 See Jake 』
❃ Other ❃
『 Fluent in English, Mandarin Chinese, Cantonese and Russian • Unknown • 』
❃ Open Family Members ❃
『 See Jake 』​

Last edited:
@Felilla Can I have Kitt for Nora? I can bump her age up. I love Dylan O'Brien.

Reactions: Felilla
@MaryGold Sure, just keep her under 21 {18 would probably work best, if I'm being honest. I would like Dodie and Manon to remain the oldest Sharps. I can lower his age if need be.}

• Love
Reactions: MaryGold
@MaryGold Sure, just keep her under 21 {18 would probably work best, if I'm being honest. I would like Dodie and Manon to remain the oldest Sharps. I can lower his age if need be.}
Alright, 18 works well

• Love
Could I take Fletcher for Evelyn and Verne or Monroe for Serafina or Sierra?

Jasmine needs some one oh and Cassandra is going to be for Monty

• Love
@~Dark Disney~ I can make someone for Jasmine [unless @Who would like it since they haven't claimed many yet] ... I would just need to find somewhere to put him.

@~Happily.Ever.After~ If you do, you could stick him with the Sato family as Ameya's younger brother or something.

That could work ^_^ ... if going to leave it a couple days though, just so who has the chance to see it if they want :3

Anyways, all of my characters are mostly done. All I have left is personality/likes/dislikes for some of them

Status
Not open for further replies.