The Town of OakWood (Human, Hunter, and Supernatur

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright then, we have the right amount of characters so far at least so why not?

I'm pretty much doing this --->
200.gif
So I must be off to bed so I can do this tomorrow --->
200.gif
G'nite ^.^

Okay,
Since no one is vampire, I am making male warlock-human/Hunter mix and male vampire, because I didn't have much Yaoi in roleplaying lately!
Don't judge me!

Name:
Stephen Arcturus Mart

Species:
Human-Warlock hybrid ~ Potion-making gifted//Charm/casting magic gifted
(Human-Warlock hybrid doesn't have several aging features that normal Warlock has, but Human-Warlock hybrid aging is still very slow. Warlock part is a bit bigger, than human part, due to Father's half-warlock genes)

Powers:
Normal warlock abilities (Developed - Low level)
Elemental magic (Developed - Medium Level)
Spell casting ability (Which may be not associated with element) (Needs to be learned)
Potion-Making (Semi-developed)

Strengths:
Weaponry combat // Hand-to-hand combat // Quite good potion-maker // Experienced in magic

Weaknesses:
Emotionally unstable // Personality's wrecked // Bad past - Mental Breakdown

Image/Description:
Stephen has soft wavy hair, colors green. He is quite of pale, but that doesn't make him thin. He is semi-muscular. Also, there is a burned scar, going from his neck, down to arm.

-None-

Group:
Marauders (Stephen / Victor / Megan - Leaders)

Lives:
In a, quite big, abandoned and wrecked manor. Manor was broken, as part of revolution, which happened in town, a long time ago. Victor found it, and Stephen casted powerful hiding spell, with them (Victor / Megan / Stephen) living inside.

Usual Attire:
Plain green shirt with long sleeves, and blue triangle in center. Thin blue gloves, with fingers, which protect from several potion effects. Tight black jeans, with silver belt. Small green shoes, with silver attachments.

Weapon(s):
One long silver sword, classified as Estoc, which can produce magic through it.
Pair of blue gloves, with several protecting spells on it.
Thick family spell book.

Family:
Arcturus Mart // Hunter // Father // Half-blood breed of Witch, and Human // Potion-Making gifted (Inactive)
Catherine Laplause // Witch // Mother // Gifted with Elemental magic, and charm/casting/spells

Allies:
Vampires, from Victor's side. Several witches and warlocks.

Friends (Near group):
Victor // Vampire
Megan // Werewolf

Enemies:
-Every human, which is trying to kill his friends, or/and his family, or Victor's family-

Personality:
Due to tragic and horrifying events in his past, Stephen doesn't believe to anyone anymore. He is closed for anyone who try to bring him in past, but open to anyone who believes he is good.

History:
Being born a breed of human and witch, their family was always under attack. But, as soon as they hid deeply in the forest, they left Stephen, so he wouldn't be in danger. Stephen grown on street, finding his first friend - Victor. Victor was flirty, and interesting person. They were best friends.

Once, when witch caught a werewolf, and wanted to kill her, they saved werewolf. Werewolf appeared to be a nice girl, names Megan. Three of them started living inside wrecked mansion, and helping anyone the could, not minding their species.

Name:
Victor Dorian Morphier

Species:
Pure vampire

Powers:
Normal vampire powers - speed, super-vision (sometimes), levitation (common)
One un-normal feature, is that Victor turns in black panther, instead of bat.
Victor also has Telekinesis, which awakes rarely.

Strengths:
Charisma // Seduction (Not only in female way) // Strategist // Cold minded in battles

Weaknesses:
Love can break him apart (not literally) // Looses control sometimes // Low self-esteem

Image/Description:
Victor is handsome young (not literally) boy. He is quite muscular, his body is covered with amount of scars. He has purely black hair, with dark-Crimson eyes.

-None-

Group:
Marauders (Stephen / Megan / Victor - Leaders)

Lives:
Wrecked manor, with Stephen and Megan.

Usual Attire:
Tight black shirt, with white teardrop, upside down in center of it. Red pants, without belt. Leather "boots".

Weapon(s):
Hand-to-hand combat with speed.

Family:
Dorian Morphier // Head of ancient Morphier clan // Male // Pure vampire
Regina Loukemduk // Loving wife // Female // Half-Vampire

Allies:
Witches and Warlocks from Stephen's side, some vampires from clan.

Friends:
Stephen // Warlock-Human
Megan // Werewolf

Enemies:
-Anyone who tries to hurt Stephen, or Megan-

Personality:
Parallel to Stephen, Victor is hot minded, open to anyone, and ready to party with anyone he meets. Victor can also be self-confident, cold, and strategically accurate.

History:
Victor was born in aristocratic vampires family, as a new generation. But, he decided to protect humans, for what was kicked out. But, Family-Stone still accepts Victor.

Several years after, Victor was found by Stephen, who helped him out. Together they found Megan. Victor is not ashamed of his past, and freely speaks about it.

Name:
Megan Jen Leviroctus

Species:
Werewolf

Powers:
Basic set of werewolf's powers.

Strengths:
Rough combat // Boxing // Fashion

Weaknesses:
Strategy // Tactical combat // Egoistic

Image/Description:
Megan has long, spiky red hair. Her eyes are crystal-blue colored. Her arms and legs are thick, but she still is strong as Hulk.

Student

Group:
Marauders (Stephen, Victor, Megan - Leaders)

Lives:
Wrecked mansion, with Stephen and Victor.

Usual Attire:
Thin sky-blue t-shirt, with jeans-like shorts. And green slippers on feet.

Weapon(s):
Her fists.

Family:
-Lost, and forgotten-

Allies:
Several warlocks and witches from Stephen's side. Several vampires from Victor's side.

Enemies:
-Anyone who hurts anyone-

Personality:
Megan is something between Stephen and Victor. She is open to party, but still checks people, for them betraying her. She can be sometimes ruthless, and often gets carried away.

History:
Being born in friendly family of humans, she didn't knew she was a werewolf, through gene from her grandmother. She fled, after her parents tried to kill her, as a werewolf. She fled to forest, and lived there, for some times.

Once, Megan asked some witch, if she could heal werewolf disease. Witch just knocked her out when Megan got distracted, and carried her, wanting to kill. But Victor and Stephen saved her, and since then they were good friends.

Sorry for not writing much, I tried to get all info short, and understandable.

Because I'm a paranoid as fawk antsy lil ol' bear, I added in somethings to the rules as well as the list of playable characters, it's nothing bad nothing against any of you peeps who are current in this rp or any peeps that want to join this rp, just laying out some clearer(?) rules that will keep in-game structured I'm not good with words does that even make any sense?

anyways here's a bear gif
200.gif

Because I'm a paranoid as fawk antsy lil ol' bear, I added in somethings to the rules as well as the list of playable characters, it's nothing bad nothing against any of you peeps who are current in this rp or any peeps that want to join this rp, just laying out some clearer(?) rules that will keep in-game structured I'm not good with words does that even make any sense?

anyways here's a bear gif
200.gif
So, am I accepted with my three chars?

I'm going to play another character who is a hunter but is an angel, and is having to play the part of a human.

This character and Tlilpotonqui would never get along but when I'm not using him, for the moment he could be used as an NPC if at all possible.

Name: Juno
Species: Angel
Powers: Elemental magic, holy magic, and can sprout literal wings if he needed to
Strengths: He knows a lot about fighting things that would seem dark and evil. His holy magic helps him "eliminate" supernatural creatures or normal human beings. He weilds a sword that he has to call from heaven to fight with when he needs up close and personal fights, or when he is fighting large creatures, and being an angel has its perks
Weaknesses: He is weak to other angels, and even his own sword. He can be damaged by means of a witch sometimes as well depending on the magic, such as necromancy, or spells made by ancients, some of the more darker spells even can have an effect on him. He is not really caring of human emotion sometimes so he is still learning what it is like to be human.
Image/Description:
white haired anime boy-8333.jpg
Group/Coven/Clan/Pack/Tribe ect...: Hunters/Heaven's Army
Lives: In Heaven, but frequently visits
Usual Attire: Normal hunter attire, though he wears a hooded jacket usually along with an earing as well. (basically whats in the picture)
When he is in combat though he adorns is Heavenly Armor to fight. It is slightly transparent but glows faintly when you see it. It fits over his clothing nice and snug.
Weapon(s):
2c6e055d6c24b7ca2e6da24333f35c6d.jpg
Plus holy and elemental magics
Family: Every Angel known to God, God Himself
Allies: Angels, God, some hunters
Enemies: Tlilpotonqui
Personality: Your typical angel personality. Ya know the ones that love humanity or those accepting of them, but are also not accepting of those who may not even accept their creator. At least, that's how Juno is anyways. If you don't accept God then Juno would be liable to cut you down as you stand, or at least interrogate as to why and then cut you down. He was always finding smiles with Christian church goers and they, well they liked him. They definitely saw him for who he was, a soldier and messenger of God. He told others not to adore him but to adore the Lord, as was the way of the Bible. But there was something he never did tell them straightforward. He never spoke truely about the supernatural realm. He knew that if he did he might start a war with hunters and God. Though sometimes that actually made him laugh, the thought of it at least. He finds trust in the hunters to a limited point of view and as do they, but the moment they make one false move, Juno is permitted to cut off the head of the hunters whoever it may be, letting forth a rage untold. Even showing human emotion to the thought of that sounded like a comedy to Juno.
History:
His history with humaity is a big thing. He has given influence to several people. Though he has never told them his name, he only appeared to them how they would think an angel would appear. It felt appropriate. So he saved human lives, followed God's word, and lived by the Bible to the best of his abilities. Though being around humans might now have it's toll on him. He has begun to show some human emotions over his life. Laughing at things that are human ideals. Becoming angry is another thing that is happening to him. These emotions could sooner lead him to becoming fallen. The rest is to be seen.​

Name: Juno
Species: Angel
Powers: Elemental magic, holy magic, and can sprout literal wings if he needed to
Strengths: He knows a lot about fighting things that would seem dark and evil. His holy magic helps him "eliminate" supernatural creatures or normal human beings. He weilds a sword that he has to call from heaven to fight with when he needs up close and personal fights, or when he is fighting large creatures, and being an angel has its perks
Weaknesses: He is weak to other angels, and even his own sword. He can be damaged by means of a witch sometimes as well depending on the magic, such as necromancy, or spells made by ancients, some of the more darker spells even can have an effect on him. He is not really caring of human emotion sometimes so he is still learning what it is like to be human.
Image/Description:
Group/Coven/Clan/Pack/Tribe ect...: Hunters/Heaven's Army
Lives: In Heaven, but frequently visits
Usual Attire: Normal hunter attire, though he wears a hooded jacket usually along with an earing as well. (basically whats in the picture)
When he is in combat though he adorns is Heavenly Armor to fight. It is slightly transparent but glows faintly when you see it. It fits over his clothing nice and snug.
Weapon(s): Plus holy and elemental magics
Family: Every Angel known to God, God Himself
Allies: Angels, God, some hunters
Enemies: Tlilpotonqui
Personality: Your typical angel personality. Ya know the ones that love humanity or those accepting of them, but are also not accepting of those who may not even accept their creator. At least, that's how Juno is anyways. If you don't accept God then Juno would be liable to cut you down as you stand, or at least interrogate as to why and then cut you down. He was always finding smiles with Christian church goers and they, well they liked him. They definitely saw him for who he was, a soldier and messenger of God. He told others not to adore him but to adore the Lord, as was the way of the Bible. But there was something he never did tell them straightforward. He never spoke truely about the supernatural realm. He knew that if he did he might start a war with hunters and God. Though sometimes that actually made him laugh, the thought of it at least. He finds trust in the hunters to a limited point of view and as do they, but the moment they make one false move, Juno is permitted to cut off the head of the hunters whoever it may be, letting forth a rage untold. Even showing human emotion to the thought of that sounded like a comedy to Juno.
History:
His history with humaity is a big thing. He has given influence to several people. Though he has never told them his name, he only appeared to them how they would think an angel would appear. It felt appropriate. So he saved human lives, followed God's word, and lived by the Bible to the best of his abilities. Though being around humans might now have it's toll on him. He has begun to show some human emotions over his life. Laughing at things that are human ideals. Becoming angry is another thing that is happening to him. These emotions could sooner lead him to becoming fallen. The rest is to be seen.​
chara accepted ^^

sorry for posting so late, I thought I had made a post recently, but it appears that it never went through. So I made a new one

Is this still accepting?

Also, has the IC gone super far?

Status
Not open for further replies.