The town of Ivalice

"leandra, have you noticed.. somethgin odd aswell?" he asked, looking around. Alex shivered once and cracked hsi back gently. sighing in relief. "regardless, i think we better head to the coven. we can't be the only ones who noticed it, eh?" he said simply. he flet like this was something that needed rushed.

She had the bundle of the artifact held tightly in her arms as she approaced the guys. "Good day, Li. And, yeah I did feel something too guys. Wait, so what did you feel..cuz what ever it was, I dont feel so well now." The cold feeling had put out some of the "fire" in her and she was incredibly tired. "But umm...one the way back towards town, you guys wanna give me a push?" She queried, unwrapping the artifact and holding it up to them. "I need to see whatever it is the artifact needs to tell me, but so far I havent been able to, but I figured that with a little help from you boys, I might be able too." She gave them a cute and funny smile as she started walking backwards toward town.