The Tournament

Wolf couldn't help but burst out laughing at her little outburst as he changed his shirt.
"What? No brothers?" he asked cheekily "I guess we will be picking up curtains on our way back from dinner after all. As for dinner," here he turned a perfectly genuinely grateful smile on Dominic, "I wasn't suggesting I was going to take advantage of his money, I was simply pointing out that due to his wealth any of the food Dominic is used to eating would be a treat for me. I am grateful for the meal and I apologies if it seemed otherwise. As for you," he turned an appraising look on Rane. "If you doubt my word, I'll let you order for me. That way you can be confident I'm not taking advantage."

"No. I'm an only child." She said with a pout. She then made a sigh. "I team needs trust, so I trust you. Besides I wouldn't know what you would like to eat. I would not want to pick something you do not like." She walked over to her bed for a moment and was about to pull her suitcase open when she stopped. She had forgotten what was in it at first, she didn't want them to see any of it's contents. To be able to compete in the tournament Rane had to give her parents a reason why she was going to the festival. Her only answer that she knew they would be only with was to compete in the beauty pageant held there. Although Rane never liked them, it was just a lie, she didn't have to really do it. The thing was that because of that lie she needed to bring all these dresses. They were in that suitcase and she didn't want them to see it. She left it on her bed unopened and began to walk to the door. She opened it and looked back at the others. "Come on, let's go get dinner."

Kyy sits up quickly at the mention of food. "Alright! Thanks Dom!" He smiles and hides under the covers to change real quick. "I'm all set!"

Laughing at the sudden turn of events, it seemed that his idea to go get food was quite a popular one. "Yes, I'm sure that someone will know a good place." Dominic was then quite surprised to see Rane making sure that the rest of the team wasn't going to be taking advantage of the free meal opportunity. Things like this didn't come along every day and Dominic was actually fine if they wanted to go all out. However it seemed Rane wasn't about to let them try, Dominic could only laugh as Wolf caught Rane off guard by beginning to change in front of her.

Moving to the center of the room he looked at what he was wearing, it was more than enough he hadn't brought anything like his tux or something. He figured there would be no need for something quite so formal. "It's fine really, I obviously can't afford to buy a restaurant. However go and order something you've never had before... good food and good friends only come every once in awhile." He told them honestly, he hoped he wasn't coming off as too snobbish but he'd had quite the variety of food. It was art of course. At least in his family.

Walking out to the front of the hotel he went to the front desk and began to inquire where the best restaurant in town. They directed him to an upscale steak house which had earned quite a reputation as the place for tourists and tournament teams to go and eat. It's menu was regional to the area, offering the very best meats and produce prepared fantastically well. "How does that sound?" Dominic had returned with the news to the rest of his team. "Seems like it might have some potential."

Last edited by a moderator:
"That sounds perfect." Rane said with a smile. "We can go there, then." She looked at herself for a moment in the mirror. She thought about changing into something nicer but she was afraid of making herself too obvious; opening her suitcase would show all of her dresses, ones that were way too fancy. She messed with her hair for a moment then turned back to the others. "Alright, all ready to go." She went to the door and opened it. She walked out and started to head down to the lobby.

"A steak house? Now I really don't get to visit one of those very often. Thanks, man!" Wolf said giving Dominic's shoulder a friendly slap as he walked out of the room following Rane. The mere mention of good food was enough to get him up beat, especially when someone else way paying for it. and besides, Dominic seemed like a decently friendly guy. The two of them would do well on a team together. Wolf only hoped the other two guys would open up a bit over the meal.

Rane walked to the lobby. She waved at the person at the desk and then pushed the front door open to walk outside. The sun was down now but the moon was full and stars were sparkling in the sky. She looked up at them, they were always so wonderful to gaze at. "Alright, let's get going." She was about to continue walking but stopped abruptly. Hopefully no one would run into her. She had a embarrassed look on her face. "Wait, I don't even know where we are suppose to go. Where is this steak house anyway." She asked.

Kyy smells the air as he walks out with everyone. "That way. The smell is in the air." He laughs.

"Huh?" She said as she looked at Kyy. She made a small embarrassed laugh, "I guess your right. Okay.....onward." She said pointing into the direction Kyy told them to go while her other hand was on her hip. Even with being embarrassed she had confidence in her stance.

Wolf shrugged and followed the others. Honestly, he didn't know the way either, or if his did this place was so far out of his price range that he had never paid attention to it before.
"anyone know what this place is next too?" he asked the others, "I'd hate to find we'd all gotten lost."

"Haha, yeah that would suck. At least we would have to work as a team to find our way back. All the practice we can get I say." Rin said jokingly. She continued on hoping honestly that they wouldn't get lost, she wouldn't know what to do if they did. She never had that problem before.