Status
Not open for further replies.
Speedforce managed to get the combination of the bridge doors, sliding it open. Returning, Impulse would see two soldiers dragged into the horde as they fired and fought back. The third would yell.

"CAN WE DO ANYTHING?!"

Around that point, the turrets would be engulfed and then the horde swarmed en mass towards the two.​
"Sure! Running is something, right? Let me just grab you and--"
"Laser Lance!"

A voice emerged as a good radius of the horde were blown back by an emerging, flying entity from underneath.

"Laser Javelin!"

The mysterious voice yelled as a volley of mysterious energy-like lances rained upon the horde.

A mechanical winged humanoid landed from the ceiling.

"I'll help however I can! What's the plan?" the angelic man looks at the turrets being consumed by the horde. He prepares a pair of energy-like armblades akin to katars...

@C.T. @Ringmaster
He hesitated for a split-second before shooting a glance the soldier's way. "Did we get sent reinforcements and I wasn't told? Not that I'm one to look a gift angel in the mouth." Bart swiveled to the new arrival. "Well my plan was to tactically withdraw but if you could hurt those things..."

@Ringmaster @Crow

Suddenly being grabbed by the leg and pulled down a vent led to a few bumps and bruises along the way. She hit her head at some point but wasn't very phased by it.

"Yes...I am..." Clare said. She took in his appearance carefully before speaking again.

tumblr_mpxwbkEKfZ1rim3ujo1_400.gif

"Were you with the last squad?" she asked, noticing his attire.

@Ringmaster
"I am...Connors. Dr. Connorssssss."

The creature hissed, tail thrashing about as it looked at her.

"I was part of first team...Routine. Then...Book. Sssstarted everything!"

@Takumi
-----------
"Laser Lance!"

A voice emerged as a good radius of the horde were blown back by an emerging, flying entity from underneath.

"Laser Javelin!"

The mysterious voice yelled as a volley of mysterious energy-like lances rained upon the horde.

A mechanical winged humanoid landed from the ceiling.

Silver.Crow.full.1311884.jpg

"I'll help however I can! What's the plan?" the angelic man looks at the turrets being consumed by the horde. He prepares a pair of energy-like armblades akin to katars...

@C.T. @Ringmaster
"Sure! Running is something, right? Let me just grab you and--"

He hesitated for a split-second before shooting a glance the soldier's way. "Did we get sent reinforcements and I wasn't told? Not that I'm one to look a gift angel in the mouth." Bart swiveled to the new arrival. "Well my plan was to tactically withdraw but if you could hurt those things..."

@Ringmaster @Crow
Some would get hit and vanish. Others, phasing in time would not be so easily taken down. The swarm still immense as they rushed forward to attack. Five to ten minutes, their close-combat looking fighters would be upon them.

Which meant nothing as acidic projectiles fired from others in their direction, melting the bulkheads where they touched.

@Crow @C.T.

"I am...Connors. Dr. Connorssssss."

The creature hissed, tail thrashing about as it looked at her.

"I was part of first team...Routine. Then...Book. Sssstarted everything!"

@Takumi
-----------

Some would get hit and vanish. Others, phasing in time would not be so easily taken down. The swarm still immense as they rushed forward to attack. Five to ten minutes, their close-combat looking fighters would be upon them.

Which meant nothing as acidic projectiles fired from others in their direction, melting the bulkheads where they touched.

@Crow @C.T.

She listened, then cocked her head just slightly.

"Book? What book?" she asked. Almost as an afterthought, she began to return to her normal form, so that when she spoke into her comm, Lucifer could understand her more clearly. Or at least tell it was her and not think she was in some form of pain or whatnot.

"Lucifer? It's Clare. The creatures that had been attacking the soldiers were moving statues...in an attempt to destroy them the soldiers with me perished...I am with Dr. Connors, though he's some sort of humanoid reptilian that speaks of some book that "started everything"...how are things on your end?" she did a quick recap of what had happened so far, her voice remaining rather calm though there was the tiniest of wavers when the mentioning of her small team's fate came up. She did not take their deaths under her orders very well, it was a reminder of why she perfered to work alone or with other Claymores if need be.

Her eyes stayed locked onto Dr. Connors as she spoke, her now silver eyes unblinking and blank faced as she awaited and answer from either him or Lucifer.

@Ringmaster

She listened, then cocked her head just slightly.

"Book? What book?" she asked. Almost as an afterthought, she began to return to her normal form, so that when she spoke into her comm, Lucifer could understand her more clearly. Or at least tell it was her and not think she was in some form of pain or whatnot.

"Lucifer? It's Clare. The creatures that had been attacking the soldiers were moving statues...in an attempt to destroy them the soldiers with me perished...I am with Dr. Connors, though he's some sort of humanoid reptilian that speaks of some book that "started everything"...how are things on your end?" she did a quick recap of what had happened so far, her voice remaining rather calm though there was the tiniest of wavers when the mentioning of her small team's fate came up. She did not take their deaths under her orders very well, it was a reminder of why she perfered to work alone or with other Claymores if need be.

Her eyes stayed locked onto Dr. Connors as she spoke, her now silver eyes unblinking and blank faced as she awaited and answer from either him or Lucifer.

@Ringmaster
Static at first greeted her, before a voice piped up. It was Lucifer and somewhat strained now as he spoke.

"Hello Clare. I'm currently in trouble of my own. I found the Major...Her team is mostly dead.

In the engineering, under the lights he rigged, Lucifer's eyes flashed as he took advantage of his vampiric abilities. To see the deeper darkness against the shadows and the hulking power-armored-turned-puppets of the living darkness. In his arms, Major Yayoi breathed lightly, eyes staring blankly upwards as Lucifer returned to the comm.

"Find out what you can. Whatever you can...As for the soldiers, they knew the stakes and the danger as all of us did. Our top priority now is to get out of this with as many survivors as we can."

----

Connors hissed, tail twitching as he spoke.

"Place...Is ark. Book activates ark."

@Takumi

G4bT3bt.png

Ocelot was admittedly somewhat taken aback when Crona would seem to suddenly tear up in front of him. From his perspective, she had been so calm and cool-headed before, so for her to suddenly emote in this manner would naturally surprise most people. It left him silent at first, wondering what to say and do as his brain raced.

As far as he remembered, Lapis Lazuli was the alias of Rinato Dormi, a young woman that had been involved in the so fabled story of the Arch Demon's Downfall. Though there were a few more fine details about it, that was generally the extent of what Ocelot knew about her. Perhaps Commanders Naegi, Kieran, or Xenohart knew some more, but perhaps not to the degree of what Crona might know.

Her whereabouts were currently unknown. It's not like people were exactly easy to find in the greater multiverse, but the Coalition wouldn't be as highly regarded as they were if they let anything like that stop them. After all, with their new resources and man power that had only grew after the Arch Demon's Downfall, resources that were very much needed in light of the new threats spurred on by Kirei Kotomine, Bernkastel, among others, it wasn't like finding people was impossible.

Though, they had to take care that if they did find a Lapis Lazuli, it was the right incarnation. But they could worry about that later.

With a sigh, he scratched the back of his head somewhat uncomfortably. Being a soldier, once surrounded by tough guys who rarely emoted, for all his accomplishments, Major Revolver Ocelot was not exactly sure what to do when a girl before him would break down crying.

"I... I see what you mean," the young man nodded, clearing his throat to gather his bearings, "Yes, playing a part in defeating the Arch Demon wouldn't exactly give you a low profile, especially when the incident has been recorded by presumably numerous organizations," he added, crossing his arms in an attempt to maintain his professionalism.

Because he was just too cool to be the kind of person who would offer such a girl a pat on the shoulder.

"I'll put some men on it as soon as I can. However, I must ask you to understand... With the other bases that the Coalition must cover, including the prevention of further Murder Games to happen, facing complications with the Multiversal United Nations, training the new recruits here at The Torch, and so forth, coupled with the confidence that Ms. Lazuli is in good company and is able to take care of herself, as well as this Institute flying under our radar for so long... It may not exactly be a high priority gesture in the eyes of the higher-ups, but I'll try my best."

@Gummi Bunnies
"... I understand... and thank you."

Pulling herself together, Crona managed to return to her emotionless state. Knowing that Lapis would be in good hands from here possibly, the Witch of Time knew that she had nothing else to say or to share. She did what she had to do and what she wanted to do. Knowing what she had to get to next, the girl stood up from her seat, wiping the leftover tears from her face.

"I'll be on my way now, as I have nothing else to share in terms of information. The Metaworld Senate will make do of the extended information regarding the Murder Games."

Giving a respective bow upon making that closing comment, Crona would then turn to leave the room, knowing that she had done what she had to do for the Senate and her own sake.

@Verite

Static at first greeted her, before a voice piped up. It was Lucifer and somewhat strained now as he spoke.

"Hello Clare. I'm currently in trouble of my own. I found the Major...Her team is mostly dead.

In the engineering, under the lights he rigged, Lucifer's eyes flashed as he took advantage of his vampiric abilities. To see the deeper darkness against the shadows and the hulking power-armored-turned-puppets of the living darkness. In his arms, Major Yayoi breathed lightly, eyes staring blankly upwards as Lucifer returned to the comm.

"Find out what you can. Whatever you can...As for the soldiers, they knew the stakes and the danger as all of us did. Our top priority now is to get out of this with as many survivors as we can."

----

Connors hissed, tail twitching as he spoke.

"Place...Is ark. Book activates ark."

@Takumi

"Understood." The Claymore said in response to Lucifer.

"Do you think you can show me?" Clare asked Dr. Connors.

@Ringmaster

"Understood." The Claymore said in response to Lucifer.

"Do you think you can show me?" Clare asked Dr. Connors.

@Ringmaster
Dr. Connors hissed and nodded, ripping off a grate with his bare hands before scuttling down it. Through the dark he led her, his tail whipping back and forth, the noise helping to keep on his trail...Until he stopped and spoke.

"The Angels are here."

A flashlight would be tossed back, as Connors hissed again to Clare.

"They move when no one stares. Blink and they attack, swiftly!"

@Takumi

"... I understand... and thank you."

Pulling herself together, Crona managed to return to her emotionless state. Knowing that Lapis would be in good hands from here possibly, the Witch of Time knew that she had nothing else to say or to share. She did what she had to do and what she wanted to do. Knowing what she had to get to next, the girl stood up from her seat, wiping the leftover tears from her face.

"I'll be on my way now, as I have nothing else to share in terms of information. The Metaworld Senate will make do of the extended information regarding the Murder Games."

Giving a respective bow upon making that closing comment, Crona would then turn to leave the room, knowing that she had done what she had to do for the Senate and her own sake.

@Verite
With a silent nod, Ocelot watched as Crona would leave the room, having nothing else to say. As he would do so, he would roll over to a nearby desk, continuing to sit in his rolly chair as he'd then proceed to gather a pen and paper, writing down some notes for him to remember:

Keep tabs on Lapis Lazuli.

Seven Deadly Sins.

Blood Institute.

Report findings to the Commander.

Of both the Coalition, and the other...

All by himself, Ocelot made notes of what he had learned here, thinking of how his superiors would take these news. Knowing the Coalition leaders, Naegi and Kieran would likely nod, give a determined look with the valiant desire to defeat the evil-doers like the quixotic young men they were, but the other person that Ocelot reported to... that woman... probably wouldn't care. Though she may or may not look into it in her spare time, it was likely that she would tell him to focus on his duties.

After all, the Coalition wasn't the only one that Ocelot reported to...​

@Crow @C.T.

Some of the acid stained a small part of the birdman's metallic husk, corroding it and revealing some mechanical insides.

"Corroding silver at such a fast rate? This isn't hydrochloric acid or nitric acid or anything I'm familiar with..."

As more acid was tossed, the winged man's 'energy' blades vaporised it.

"I'll hold them off and catch up with you two later... got a spare far-range weapon with a high enough accuracy? My Laser Lance won't cut for more parted targets."

@C.T. @Ringmaster

"I'll hold them off and catch up with you two later... got a spare far-range weapon with a high enough accuracy? My Laser Lance won't cut for more parted targets."​
"Roger that." He nodded in return. The ghostly apparitions were quick for the soldiers but might as well have been snails from his perspective. "And sorry. I don't got a weapon." He shrugged before looking pointedly over at the soldier.

@Crow @Ringmaster

Some of the acid stained a small part of the birdman's metallic husk, corroding it and revealing some mechanical insides.

"Corroding silver at such a fast rate? This isn't hydrochloric acid or nitric acid or anything I'm familiar with..."

As more acid was tossed, the winged man's 'energy' blades vaporised it.

"I'll hold them off and catch up with you two later... got a spare far-range weapon with a high enough accuracy? My Laser Lance won't cut for more parted targets."

@C.T. @Ringmaster
"Roger that." He nodded in return. The ghostly apparitions were quick for the soldiers but might as well have been snails from his perspective. "And sorry. I don't got a weapon." He shrugged before looking pointedly over at the soldier.

@Crow @Ringmaster
The soldier was not there anymore, running directly for the bridge as he yelled.

"WHY ARE YOU STILL THERE?! RUN!"

"SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH!!!!!!!!!"

@Crow @C.T.

The soldier was not there anymore, running directly for the bridge as he yelled.

@Crow @C.T.
"...Well, can't argue with the man." Bart flashed a smirk, shooting a glance the new arrival's way and bidding farewell for now with a two fingered salute. Then Impulse was gone, the rush of wind all that indicated he had been there at all. Not a split second later, he had caught up with the soldier who appeared almost frozen, scooping him up into his arms and rushing on. "Could have waited, ya know. Speed is my thing. They can't touch me."

@Ringmaster

@Crow @C.T.
"...Well, can't argue with the man." Bart flashed a smirk, shooting a glance the new arrival's way and bidding farewell for now with a two fingered salute. Then Impulse was gone, the rush of wind all that indicated he had been there at all. Not a split second later, he had caught up with the soldier who appeared almost frozen, scooping him up into his arms and rushing on. "Could have waited, ya know. Speed is my thing. They can't touch me."

@Ringmaster

"Retreat... to do such a thing- very well... Laser Javelin! Laser Javelin! Laser Javelin! Laser Javelin!"

As Silver Crow flew away at high speeds, he fired more Laser Javelins at the opponent. Before another attack could hit back, his body vanished into the air, as if he was travelling at speeds beyond light.

As he reappeared with the others a second later, he had retracted his wings.​

Dr. Connors hissed and nodded, ripping off a grate with his bare hands before scuttling down it. Through the dark he led her, his tail whipping back and forth, the noise helping to keep on his trail...Until he stopped and spoke.

"The Angels are here."

A flashlight would be tossed back, as Connors hissed again to Clare.

"They move when no one stares. Blink and they attack, swiftly!"

@Takumi

"Understood." she said as the flashlight was tossed back. She kept as close as she could while making sure not to get too close to his tail. Not blinking shouldn't be too much of a problem for her.

@Ringmaster

@Ringmaster
"Retreat... to do such a thing- very well... Laser Javelin! Laser Javelin! Laser Javelin! Laser Javelin!"

As Silver Crow flew away at high speeds, he fired more Laser Javelins at the opponent. Before another attack could hit back, his body vanished into the air, as if he was travelling at speeds beyond light.
As he reappeared with the others a second later, he had retracted his wings.​
Thanks to their speed, even with the chrono glitching of the monsters they managed to reach the bridge and seal the doors. The lone Sword agent panting as he leaned his hand against the heavy door and comforted by the shielding on them. They weren't getting through this to be sure. As for their surroundings....He glanced around and blinked.

"What the-?"

It was massive. A strange thing perhaps to have a bridge at the center, but the sheer amount of instruments belied the scope of the place. This was less a bridge and more a brain, who sent out signals everywhere in order to do its part.

Until things went wrong.

A light flickered in the center and a voice, deep and foreboding spoke.

"Are you the Prophet?"
@Crow @C.T.
"Understood." she said as the flashlight was tossed back. She kept as close as she could while making sure not to get too close to his tail. Not blinking shouldn't be too much of a problem for her.

@Ringmaster
And then there it was.

The Weeping Angel, arms outstretched and prepared to attack the moment that it was no longer seen. Clare's light kept it at bay for now...Until the moment the flashlight began to flicker, the power draining quietly by the creature.

@Takumi

Thanks to their speed, even with the chrono glitching of the monsters they managed to reach the bridge and seal the doors. The lone Sword agent panting as he leaned his hand against the heavy door and comforted by the shielding on them. They weren't getting through this to be sure. As for their surroundings....He glanced around and blinked.

"What the-?"

It was massive. A strange thing perhaps to have a bridge at the center, but the sheer amount of instruments belied the scope of the place. This was less a bridge and more a brain, who sent out signals everywhere in order to do its part.

Until things went wrong.

A light flickered in the center and a voice, deep and foreboding spoke.

"Are you the Prophet?"
@Crow @C.T.

And then there it was.

The Weeping Angel, arms outstretched and prepared to attack the moment that it was no longer seen. Clare's light kept it at bay for now...Until the moment the flashlight began to flicker, the power draining quietly by the creature.

@Takumi

Well. Today was just her lucky day wasn't it? The Weeping Angel, if it did try to attack would most likely find her much harder to kill than the others that may have fell to it's hands.

The flashlights battery was draining at the worst time, but she remained calm and level headed about it.

"With that done... she'll be on the right track. Hopefully..."

Crona mumbled this to herself as a single kakera crystal began to lose it's radiance, probably from her usage of it. Around this time, someone happened to walk right into the room without knocking the door, but this didn't really annoy Crona that much. She knew who it was.

yAbSqsP.png

"Oh, Neo, I suppose you're done exploring the place as you liked?"

The Witch of Time would rise from her chair, putting the inactive Kakera onto the desk as she turned her attention to the pink and brown-haired woman.

tumblr_inline_ne6eavSMah1t3cdzr.png

Just as expected, Neo didn't really talk much, using her Scroll instead to type out what she would say and showing it for the Witch to read.

It's been quite the sight-seeing I was looking for. It's no wonder on why being a part of a Murder Game was quite the experience at the time.

Even though Crona didn't really approve of the Murder Games, she could somewhat appreciate the attitude that Neo had when it came to those events. Sometimes when the times get rough, someone has to keep a rather leveled and optimistic view on it. Neo's interest in the multiverse was one of the reasons why the Witch took this individual around... and why it was easy to trust Neo. It wasn't going to be a permanent partnership, but she took notice of how Neo actually rejected the recruitment request to the Blood Institute... the very organization that she was hoping to stop.

"Well, I'm glad that you found the enjoyment of seeing what there is to see outside your own world... but is there something else you want to tell me about?"

tumblr_inline_ne6eg0OzOV1t3cdzr.png

Yes. I'll wish to go back to my own world. I'll admit, the thrill of exploring the multiverse and combating some threats was fun, but I do have my own business to take care of. I have a certain partner-in-crime to tag along with, and I don't want to keep him waiting.

Crona was suddenly surprised by this request by Neo. It was a simple request, but something about the reasoning for this request surprised her. When she first met Neo on the day that a certain leader of the Blood Institute would try and kill her, Crona saw Neo as the type to do whatever she pleases, all out of her own interests. Majority of her interests didn't seem to involve anyone but herself, but now... this would be the first that she would hear that Neo did have someone to hold up her interests with. Despite being the Witch of Time, Crona did not dig deep into the private matters of those that she observes, unlike a certain deceased Witch of Miracles.

"Well, then I'll give you that request now, Neo. I'll respect that. However, if something happens to go wrong on a greater scale... feel free to call upon my help. Think of it as a souvenir and gift from the Witch of Time herself... but keep it concealed, secret from the eyes of the unaware."

Like a curious child, Neo eyed the blue crystal Crona was handing her... her own Kakera. Unlike most other pieces of Kakera, it was directly linked to Crona herself, meaning that it is always guaranteed to either call upon her help or to lend her Time Magic if needed. Stashing the Kakera away into her pockets, Neo gave the Witch a firm nod, a way of showing thanks to the person that give her this opportunity to see the multiverse as it is. At this time, Crona crafted a dimensional portal that would lead into the quiet parts of Vale.

"Go ahead, you have your things to do now. I'll look forward to when the time decides for us to meet again."

With those parting words, Neo gave the Witch a smile and a wave before walking through the portal.​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Ringmaster
Time passed as it nominally did. Some trainees graduated, others came in. Still more left off, to do their own thing. Roman Torchwick was curiously absent for a while, those who relied on his contacts to pull strings mildly disappointed. Neo soon left as well afterwards, as did others more higher up the command post.

And yet despite it all, life went on more or less, same as it always had. The multiverse wasn't going to save itself. There would always be Akibaharas and Elliots and Bill Ciphers and Handsome Jacks, ready to bring down their brand of villainy for their own petty reasons. Which was the entire reason the Torch existed. They were a light to the shadows, they were the burning spirit of the Coalition, giving up their all.

But....Lucifer sighed deep in his soul as he looked out at the exercise field.

Did they have to keep him cooped up, as a substitute instructor?

He slapped the side of the vehicle and called out to the mixture of students he was teaching today.

"Now THIS is a Basilisk artillery piece! A level of technology that while not too advanced, nevertheless possesses enough power to suffice for our needs in warzones. The Basilisk's main weapon is an Earthshaker Cannon, a 132 millimetre caliber gun that is capable of firing its shells over 15 kilometres at a velocity of 814 metres-per-second, and is fully capable of destroying enemy tanks and fortified structures with a direct hit. The weapon usually fires High Explosive shells but is also capable of firing Incendiary Shells, Smoke Shells, and Illumination Shells. But mostly, her job is to take one of these shells-!"

He gestured to the one next to him for an example.

"-And give someone a REALLY bad day, all the way over yonder. Now what kind of enemies would we be facing, to warrant such a weapon?"

He waited patiently for the cries of various students, each naming some enemy far-fetched as well as grim....Such as the Order with their demons. Or Umbrella with their bio-weaponry, that he and Clare had been investigating before the Rapture incident. The multiverse was full of enemies of all kinds.

Sometimes, you had to even the odds a little and hope for the best. He sighed inwardly again.

At least some of the students were improving. Cadet Ripley for example, was among the loading crew. Good for her. Pity they weren't cleared to fire it, but watching them load the dummy shell in with precision made him happy some were progressing.

@Whoever​

03988ba9036dafcbf30b7bee8244590c.jpg

"That... is... awesome!" Doreen exclaimed. "Even though when you said shells I got really excited that there might be nuts or acorns involved."

"In fact..." Doreen knelt down next to the shell that Lucifer had gestured to. "...some of these might look even better if you painted them like acorns. Unless painting them would change the drag coefficient enough to alter the trajectory in a negative way. Then, well, nevermind."

She stood up, crossing her hands behind her back and rocking on her heels.

"What's next, Professor?" Doreen asked, staring intently at Lucifer.

03988ba9036dafcbf30b7bee8244590c.jpg

"That... is... awesome!" Doreen exclaimed. "Even though when you said shells I got really excited that there might be nuts or acorns involved."

"In fact..." Doreen knelt down next to the shell that Lucifer had gestured to. "...some of these might look even better if you painted them like acorns. Unless painting them would change the drag coefficient enough to alter the trajectory in a negative way. Then, well, nevermind."

She stood up, crossing her hands behind her back and rocking on her heels.

"What's next, Professor?" Doreen asked, staring intently at Lucifer.
He took his time to answer, stepping aside as the practice crew stood down afterwards. A moment later, he spoke.

"While most crews tend to give their Basilisk some kind of identity- Paint jobs, symbols and the like? I personally would advise you not to paint the shells. There's a chance they'll gunk up the barrel by degrees and frankly, it could be put to better use for the vehicle itself."

More seriously, he added.

"Still- There are very, very few places thankfully that require us to openly field tech like this in the open."

Patting the artillery absently, he continued.

"Those that do, are usually open warzones. Places in which secrecy no longer matters and where we need every advantage we can. Can anyone name the three main areas?"

He pointed to a cowboy looking native american, who had raised a hand before speaking.

"Fallout Prime, the Ashen Front and the Labyrinth."

He nodded.

"Excellent. Now today, we'll just focus on one of those battlefields in particular. The one giving us the most concern."

He paced back and forth, gathering his thoughts. When he was finally ready, he spoke.

"The Ashen Front is currently our most grueling frontline, conducted against the Order- A multiversal cult dedicated the Arch Demon and his memory. Using an array of magic, tapping into dark forces they like to terraform worlds to their own taste, before producing monsters to attack the population in droves. In addition, they favor hiring advanced mercenaries or cutting deals with local warlords- Anything for an advantage. This makes them one of our more dangerous adversaries and honestly, at some point- No matter what branch you go, you may just be called upon to face against them, in one way or another."

He paused and looked out at his class.

"Any questions?"

@Michale CS @Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @york @C.T. @Crow @Takumi @Verite @ShiroKyoshi @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Whoever, just adding randomly from le list.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Takumi
Status
Not open for further replies.