Status
Not open for further replies.
There was always a random few, who despite the protections seemed to just...Fall in. Xeanhort shook his head, resolving to deal with this problem later.

Perhaps he could exaggerate them subtly? No...Not just yet. A time and a place for everything and a small alarm went off on his scroll just at that point. Looking idly at it, he said aloud to Major Ocelot.

"I apologize, but I have other matters to attend to. Should you still need me, I will be in the Medical Center. There are...Projects, I must oversee. Good day."

Nodding politely to those here, he turned and slunk away with a firm, if somewhat cryptic gait.

It was just about time, to see how they were doing with those rough deadspots discovered on the Wasteland World.

@Lizzy @Verite @Kaykay @T.O.M. @OnI6470

The young blond woman would be waiting at the dropzone for new recruits. Annie Leonhart had been a member of the Coalition for quite some time now...though her own recruitment had happened under less than ideal circumstances. That however didn't matter, what mattered is that she had been tasked with a mission, top secret in fact.

Why then had they recruited from outside the Coalition. Flipping through the dossier she held in her hand Annie wouldn't notice the man in the white coat coming up to her.

"Excuse me, miss. You're leaning against my Knightframe."

Looking up from the dossier she'd see a man with green hair and a weird eyepiece looking at her. Not saying anything she'd turn her head and notice that she was leaning against some sort of vehicle. "..." Pushing herself away she'd realized the man looked familiar and flipped through the dossier until she found a photo. "Jeremiah Gottwald?"

He'd give her a short bow. "Correct. I have been requested to join you on this endeavor." That however was the amount of information Jeremiah was privy to. The Coalition had come to his world to acquire his aid and with Lelouch's blessing he would have gone. It seemed however that he was the only one here so far...perhaps the others would come in later.

@T.O.M. @Verite @Kaykay @DBZ7

THE TASKMASTER

As Taskmaster hears the russian major explaining and the more he hears the less he likes what he hears, alternate worlds, parallel dimensions and, surely sooner or later, time travel was to be involved, he hated that, it was the kind of things that seemed tailormade for idiots like Deadpool or some of the so called heroes. He was just a guy trying to make profit from his skills, he didnt wanted world domination or getting even with the heroes, just a nice, fat paycheck.
"The guy is good, hes hitting the right buttons, if I had an ego I could have bite it, but this is standard induction, I do it all the time with my students" Ocelot mentions that they are well funded "excuse me, you said -well funded-?, if so then I maybe could be intrested in doing some work for your group, I dont like to auditioning since Im well know in my world, but since you aint from my world I gona let it pass, what do you need? or what do you want I do?"

sprite_taskmaster_stand.gif

@Verite

Last edited:
With their arrival here, it appeared that both Neo and Crona were quite unsure on what to do first. Both of them had a mutual agreement to go here, but that was it to their sudden partnership.

9814oH3.png

"How about this, Neo? I head to the important dealings, such as the Meeting Room. You deal with... acquainting yourself with the others present here."

Upon Crona's suggestion, the girl would watch Neo immediately going off, possibly towards the pub by the looks of it. Crona groaned at this, but of course, she'll stick to her word. Whatever happened here, well, it was going to be new for her, right?

@ppl in the canteen/pub (Neo) @ppl headed for the meeting room (Crona

With their arrival here, it appeared that both Neo and Crona were quite unsure on what to do first. Both of them had a mutual agreement to go here, but that was it to their sudden partnership.

9814oH3.png

"How about this, Neo? I head to the important dealings, such as the Meeting Room. You deal with... acquainting yourself with the others present here."

Upon Crona's suggestion, the girl would watch Neo immediately going off, possibly towards the pub by the looks of it. Crona groaned at this, but of course, she'll stick to her word. Whatever happened here, well, it was going to be new for her, right?

tumblr_mil7ooYR1U1qj0ouyo1_500.png

Sam was waiting inside, idly drinking from whatever pisswater they call beer here. The chair he was sitting on creaked uneasily under the weight of his enhancement exoskeleton, but it held. It'd probably been designed for people a lot bigger than him. Because of the issue of sword scraping against the floor when he sat, he'd unhooked it and placed it propped up against the edge of the table. He sat low to the table, eyeline partially obscured by the large mug of beer that sat in front of him, only half empty.

He was eyeing the Neapolitan colored girl as she walked in. He could already tell, that one was going to be trouble. A slow shit eating grin spread over Sam's face.

Good.​

tumblr_mil7ooYR1U1qj0ouyo1_500.png

Sam was waiting inside, idly drinking from whatever pisswater they call beer here. The chair he was sitting on creaked uneasily under the weight of his enhancement exoskeleton, but it held. It'd probably been designed for people a lot bigger than him. Because of the issue of sword scraping against the floor when he sat, he'd unhooked it and placed it propped up against the edge of the table. He sat low to the table, eyeline partially obscured by the large mug of beer that sat in front of him, only half empty.

He was eyeing the Neapolitan colored girl as she walked in. He could already tell, that one was going to be trouble. A slow shit eating grin spread over Sam's face.

Good.​
tumblr_inline_ne6e9nNCa81t3cdzr.png

Just for being noticed from the get-go, Neo gave that signature smile of hers, the smile that spelled all sorts of trouble. Closing her umbrella and setting it aside, she sat down, legs crossed, but yet didn't say a single word or make any sorts of vocal noise. Though, blinking a bit, her different eyes colors, pink and brown, happened to switch positions in her eyes... almost like alternating lights.

@Thuro 116 Pendragon

tumblr_inline_ne6e9nNCa81t3cdzr.png

Just for being noticed from the get-go, Neo gave that signature smile of hers, the smile that spelled all sorts of trouble. Closing her umbrella and setting it aside, she sat down, legs crossed, but yet didn't say a single word or make any sorts of vocal noise. Though, blinking a bit, her different eyes colors, pink and brown, happened to switch positions in her eyes... almost like alternating lights.

@Thuro 116 Pendragon

tumblr_inline_naa5ffmwJA1sjv9q8.gif

Sitting up straight, Sam gave her a colgate white smile. Though it had been hard to tell when he was hunched over, he was actually quite tall. Pushing what passed for a drink to the side, he looked at those weird eyes of hers, offering, "Can I buy you passes for a drink in this hellhole?"

His voice was deep and cocky, with a definite tinge of a brazilian accent in it. Usually the voice drove the ladies wild, but chances are, things would get out of hand before they got wild.

Get in your bomb shelters boys and girls.

@Gummi Bunnies

tumblr_inline_naa5ffmwJA1sjv9q8.gif

Sitting up straight, Sam gave her a colgate white smile. Though it had been hard to tell when he was hunched over, he was actually quite tall. Pushing what passed for a drink to the side, he looked at those weird eyes of hers, offering, "Can I buy you passes for a drink in this hellhole?"

His voice was deep and cocky, with a definite tinge of a brazilian accent in it. Usually the voice drove the ladies wild, but chances are, things would get out of hand before they got wild.

Get in your bomb shelters boys and girls.

@Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_inline_ne6earZqPJ1t3cdzr.png

Still no words, but Neo gave a little... giggle that went along with a single nod. For some reason, a strange chiming noise occurred...

Moments later, Neo immediately leapt up from her chair, apparently wanting to sneak in a quick kick on Sam. Give him a little "razzle-dazzle."

tumblr_neb4bg4qKR1tlssw8o1_500.gif

@Thuro 116 Pendragon

tumblr_inline_ne6earZqPJ1t3cdzr.png

Still no words, but Neo gave a little... giggle that went along with a single nod. For some reason, a strange chiming noise occurred...

Moments later, Neo immediately leapt up from her chair, apparently wanting to sneak in a quick kick on Sam. Give him a little "razzle-dazzle."

tumblr_neb4bg4qKR1tlssw8o1_500.gif

@Thuro 116 Pendragon

Sam had his blade in his hands in a moment, standing up in a quick movement that shoved his chair behind him. Catching her boot on his sheathed sword, he shoved back then retreated a step or two.

4377397-9784713723-Jetst.gif

Drawing his blade out of its sheathe in one smooth movement, he hid stood behind and asked laconically, "Are drinks off the table?"

@Gummi Bunnies

Sam had his blade in his hands in a moment, standing up in a quick movement that shoved his chair behind him. Catching her boot on his sheathed sword, he shoved back then retreated a step or two.

4377397-9784713723-Jetst.gif

Drawing his blade out of its sheathe in one smooth movement, he hid stood behind and asked laconically, "Are drinks off the table?"

@Gummi Bunnies
The very moment that Sam's sheathed blade would push Neo back, the same chiming noise echoed... and soon enough, Neo supposedly shattered apart into small glass shards...

How Neo apparently would attempt to kick him so abruptly, that was all an illusion. Not a modification to one's perception, but a physical illusion that was fragile and frail like glass. As the glass shards collapsed and so did the illusion of Neo's attack, the reality of the situation was revealed that Neo was simply seated at the table, browsing through her Scroll as if nothing had happened.

So in short, Neo happened to get Sam all on guard, sword out and everything, and yet she was still seated like the innocent lady she was making herself to be.

IeWGxmI.gif

As if she happened to know what she made him do, Neo tilted her head and rose an eyebrow, that smile not exactly being wiped off of her face. Well... she was still waiting on the drinks.

@Thuro 116 Pendragon

The very moment that Sam's sheathed blade would push Neo back, the same chiming noise echoed... and soon enough, Neo supposedly shattered apart into small glass shards...

How Neo apparently would attempt to kick him so abruptly, that was all an illusion. Not a modification to one's perception, but a physical illusion that was fragile and frail like glass. As the glass shards collapsed and so did the illusion of Neo's attack, the reality of the situation was revealed that Neo was simply seated at the table, browsing through her Scroll as if nothing had happened.

So in short, Neo happened to get Sam all on guard, sword out and everything, and yet she was still seated like the innocent lady she was making herself to be.

IeWGxmI.gif

As if she happened to know what she made him do, Neo tilted her head and rose an eyebrow, that smile not exactly being wiped off of her face. Well... she was still waiting on the drinks.

@Thuro 116 Pendragon

Sam shook his head. Then that omnipresent grin reappeared. He was amused, yes amused. He'd only been beaten once before, by that fucking senator in Detroit. But this was something different. This girl was intriguing as she was dangerous.

"Good. Yes. That's very good. I like that."

Sam didn't bother sheathing his sword, just in case she wanted to play some more on sudden notice. Casually, he kicked his chair up, then sent it skidding back to where it belonged before going to get the drinks.

Returning a few moments later, his sword sheathed but now hanging on his belt, floor scraping or not, he sat and offered her one of the watered down beverages. At least it was cold.

"Do you have a name to match that attitude?"

Sam shook his head. Then that omnipresent grin reappeared. He was amused, yes amused. He'd only been beaten once before, by that fucking senator in Detroit. But this was something different. This girl was intriguing as she was dangerous.

"Good. Yes. That's very good. I like that."

Sam didn't bother sheathing his sword, just in case she wanted to play some more on sudden notice. Casually, he kicked his chair up, then sent it skidding back to where it belonged before going to get the drinks.

Returning a few moments later, his sword sheathed but now hanging on his belt, floor scraping or not, he sat and offered her one of the watered down beverages. At least it was cold.

"Do you have a name to match that attitude?"
tumblr_inline_ne6e9ltGTX1t3cdzr.png

Keeping that smile on her face, Neo happened to type something up onto her Scroll, and then showcased it to Sam. Guess this was going to be her method of talking around here.

I do. It's Neopolitan, or Neo for short.

@Thuro 116 Pendragon

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
THE TASKMASTER

As Taskmaster hears the russian major explaining and the more he hears the less he likes what he hears, alternate worlds, parallel dimensions and, surely sooner or later, time travel was to be involved, he hated that, it was the kind of things that seemed tailormade for idiots like Deadpool or some of the so called heroes. He was just a guy trying to make profit from his skills, he didnt wanted world domination or getting even with the heroes, just a nice, fat paycheck.
"The guy is good, hes hitting the right buttons, if I had an ego I could have bite it, but this is standard induction, I do it all the time with my students" Ocelot mentions that they are well funded "excuse me, you said -well funded-?, if so then I maybe could be intrested in doing some work for your group, I dont like to auditioning since Im well know in my world, but since you aint from my world I gona let it pass, what do you need? or what do you want I do?"

sprite_taskmaster_stand.gif

@Verite

9814oH3.png

lyxqOsw.gif

"Right now, at this immediate moment... Nothing. If you are so confident in your abilities, then perhaps we can do something about the mandatory training and you can simply... observe the capabilities of others. As for your other inquiry, our goal is eradicating the threat of a phenomenon known as the Murder Games, in which people like you and I, among others, are dragged from all sorts of different worlds, and forced into deadly scenarios, as the name might suggest, by a number of many different masterminds for many different purposes, all of them quite... nefarious," he said, the young man briefly clicking his tongue.

"That's the short version at least. If you want a longer explanation, you can consult the Library. There are many different documents to choose from there. The primary headquarters is reserved for full-fledged members, and you'll need to really prove your worth. Or you could simply... relax. It makes little difference to me, personally."

When Crona would come in, Ocelot would purse his lips briefly. With the commander tending to his other devices, it looked like the young major was going to have to fill in for him for the time being.

"Did you need something, young lady?"

@Gummi Bunnies @OnI6470 @Takumi

Reactions: Takumi and OnI6470
tumblr_mx7a1h4c0e1rvhjm6o3_250.gif

Of course Nora would make a flashy entrance. To go on without her trusty childhood friend... That was like her. And as annoying as it could be, Lie Ren took comfort in that. It really was like her. No one else was like her.

It all started when Ruby and Yang went missing one day... Well, actually, it was more than one day. Everyone was worried out of their minds. Admittedly, he was worried too, but he was sure that they'd be able to take care of themselves. After all, they were part of Team RWBY. Ren was a man of few words, so he didn't seem to believe there was much point in saying something redundant like "anyone in Team RWBY was strong."

And just as expected, they did come back. Ren never did know if they kept the business hush-hush with Weiss and Blake, but perhaps that was little of his business. Still, there had to be some reason why he and Nora came to know about this organization. But maybe that wasn't important.

... Maybe later, he could talk to the people in Team CFVY... Mostly just Coco and maybe Velvet. Apparently, Coco had a run-in with a similar kind of situation that Ruby and Yang did. Except she didn't really do anything except slap a lot of tushes and call everyone "darling." But that was expected of her. Like Nora's usual shenanigans, Ren took comfort in the fact that none of them seemed to be changed in any particular way. After all, they were all fine as they were.

If only everything would remain as it was.

But he wasn't naive. Something was on the horizon.

Still, he had to shake off this wary feeling for now. And focus on trying to find wherever the heck Nora was!

tumblr_inline_nlhc21T5FH1rcoezf.gif

"... Ugh."

So with that, Ren would be seen looking around the place, awkwardly glancing about for a certain troublemaker named Nora Valkyrie. He wanted to call her name, but at the same time, he didn't really want to attract attention to himself.

Then again, him looking around in quite the concerned manner probably attracted attention in of itself. Ugh. If only they'd asked Jaune and Pyrrha to tag along.

@C.T. @Anybody​

• Love
Reactions: C.T.
lyxqOsw.gif

"Right now, at this immediate moment... Nothing. If you are so confident in your abilities, then perhaps we can do something about the mandatory training and you can simply... observe the capabilities of others. As for your other inquiry, our goal is eradicating the threat of a phenomenon known as the Murder Games, in which people like you and I, among others, are dragged from all sorts of different worlds, and forced into deadly scenarios, as the name might suggest, by a number of many different masterminds for many different purposes, all of them quite... nefarious," he said, the young man briefly clicking his tongue.

"That's the short version at least. If you want a longer explanation, you can consult the Library. There are many different documents to choose from there. The primary headquarters is reserved for full-fledged members, and you'll need to really prove your worth. Or you could simply... relax. It makes little difference to me, personally."

When Crona would come in, Ocelot would purse his lips briefly. With the commander tending to his other devices, it looked like the young major was going to have to fill in for him for the time being.

THE TASKMASTER

As the young russian major explains, Taskmaster cant shake the feeling that, somehow, he had know or at least seen the man before, having worked with russians, germans, etc. it was no big deal, but he couldnt shake off the feeling.
"I usually dont do auditions, but since you and your people dont know about me, Im ready to do whatever you need, murders, kidnappings, sabotage, etc, etc., Im a useful guy, of course my fee will be rising a bit, Im used to work for more.. shady patrons, and if they found that Im working against them, well lets say isnt good for my business, anyway, thanks for the info, you dont have a map?, I have some... memory issues, Im not good to remember where the things are"
The Taskmaster keep staring at the major, trying to remember where he had meet him. "Sorry to bother you with so many questions major but... you and I havent meet before?, I cant shake the feeling that I have seen you before..."
As the Taskmaser waits for the major answer, strangely enough his tumbs begins to ache.

@Verite

lyxqOsw.gif

THE TASKMASTER

As the young russian major explains, Taskmaster cant shake the feeling that, somehow, he had know or at least seen the man before, having worked with russians, germans, etc. it was no big deal, but he couldnt shake off the feeling.
"I usually dont do auditions, but since you and your people dont know about me, Im ready to do whatever you need, murders, kidnappings, sabotage, etc, etc., Im a useful guy, of course my fee will be rising a bit, Im used to work for more.. shady patrons, and if they found that Im working against them, well lets say isnt good for my business, anyway, thanks for the info, you dont have a map?, I have some... memory issues, Im not good to remember where the things are"
The Taskmaster keep staring at the major, trying to remember where he had meet him. "Sorry to bother you with so many questions major but... you and I havent meet before?, I cant shake the feeling that I have seen you before..."
As the Taskmaser waits for the major answer, strangely enough his tumbs begins to ache.

@Verite
"Yes, I was wondering where I can get started here... such as sharing bits of information that would be rather useful to our common goal."

Despite appearing to be a young girl, Crona didn't hold back on the fact that her tone of voice sounded like an elder woman who has gone through all there is to see in this lifetime. In a while, it was hard to tell what she had to share exactly, but Crona had a strange devotion to find her way to this place first of all... nearly shattering her own soul to travel through time to get here...

@Verite @OnI6470 @Takumi

Still, he had to shake off this wary feeling for now. And focus on trying to find wherever the heck Nora was!

tumblr_inline_nlhc21T5FH1rcoezf.gif

"... Ugh."

So with that, Ren would be seen looking around the place, awkwardly glancing about for a certain troublemaker named Nora Valkyrie. He wanted to call her name, but at the same time, he didn't really want to attract attention to himself.

Then again, him looking around in quite the concerned manner probably attracted attention in of itself. Ugh. If only they'd asked Jaune and Pyrrha to tag along.

@C.T. @Anybody​
She was long gone from her flashy airdrop landing, such a entrance not endearing her to the guards on shift. At least, that's the reasoning she figured when they pointedly refused to answer her questions. That didn't get her down though, simply shrugging and moving on in a blur of motion like a pink ball of energy. And where she had ended up...

HdUcNSJ.png

"Oh yeah, this is so much better than some boring wall with silent guards. An arena! This place was holding out on me for a moment there, glad I found this place so soon. Like the perfect, best way to spend a vacation...EVER! Just me, Magnhild, the chance for unadulterated brawling with some holograms! No need to hold back at all, since they aren't real. Perfect training simulator, wish we had this back at Beacon. And that's not even the best part, haha!" She grinned with an equal mix of ferocity and glee, looking over at the five holograms she had selected.

E3FeBT0.jpg

"I get to crack some heads."

Of course, none of these would have the personality or skills of the real deals, but just looking the part was enough. And despite not having the teamwork of the real ones, they still had the sense to adopt at least a bit of strategy, spreading out and surrounding. The dark haired maiden staying where she stood, right in front. Bowler hat and the short one on the left. The green haired scoundrel and the wiseass on the right. Nora's fingers tightened around her hammer's handle.

In her own unique way, she'd be making it easier for Ren to find her if he stumbled around in the right direction. He just had to follow the thunderous explosions and gleeful laughter.

@Verite

In a world touched by the MG's, if only in the people taken away there was a thief. He robbed, lied and stole to survive and had no qualms about it. It was simply a way to continue on, to ensure you lived to see another day. Such was his life, until the discovery of worlds beyond his own. Hey, all the more people to steal from. Right?

Riiiight?

Or so he thought.

Roman Torchwick awoke, tied up to a chair and with a power-nullifying collar around his neck.

"Ach, ye be awake."

A vaguely, Scottish like accent came from the person behind the desk that addressed Roman, but that was the least of things to grab his attention. Nor was it the luxurious surroundings, the fine artwork on the walls or even the artifacts on display, though had he more presence of mind he'd wonder why a dime would feature so prominently in the collection. No, what really got him fully by the collar was well....The person who was talking to him.

[spoili]
scrooge_mcduck___good_guys_collab_by_phantom_akiko-d5o6mzu.png
[/spoili]

Ignoring his shock politely, Scrooge McDuck continued to speak.

"Seeing as we have the time, I'd like to talk with you about angels. Do you believe in angels, Mr. Torchwick?"

He paused politely for a reply and when none was forthcoming, Scrooge continued. Cutting a cigar with a clipper, he struck a wood match and lit up, puffing away before he spoke.

"There comes a time in life you see Mr. Torchwick- When a man, at the end of his rope after leading a sordid and dark life, finds himself considering his few options that remain."

Roman winced as memories returned...Right. He had gone offworld and tried to set up his own organization. He managed to establish a respectable gang actually, which was easier with his powers and skills outside his world. This was going to be their third heist, robbing a cargo spaceship. As it turned out, they were waiting for them and all his men were captured. Roman himself trying to flee before being tazed by a mech with a weird, dollar sign....Symbol.

Waitaminute...

"-It is in that time that an angel appears, to bestow upon this tarnished soul a second chance. A new leaf so to speak to do good in the world! I'd like you to consider me your angel, Mr. Torchwick."

Scrooge beamed and Roman felt nauseous to his stomach.

"There is a place where I scout out beings of talent. Those who can accomplish what I need most- I provide them opportunity to earn a little coin and they get relatively danger-free missions for valuable field work! In other words Mr. Torchwick...I am offering you, a job. As in, to work for wages. I understand if such a concept isn't familiar to you-"

Maybe as a form of Hell; thought Roman as he remained silent and incredulous.

"-But it essentially is a role for you to act as my agent. You'll get to know these people, you'll use that insight of yours to see things which....Perhaps you'd be best suited to." There was a flicker of something strange in Scrooges eyes then, a feeling in his old bones about the Torch in general. Roman found himself saying to his mild fascination the following.

"And if I shove a broom up my ass, I can sweep the floor too."

Scrooge eyed Roman with the strangest expression before shrugging.

"Very well. Gizmoduck, do we have a broom anywhere?"

From the corner, unseen saluted another anthropomorphic duck in sophisticated armor as he cried out.

"I think we have a closet somewhere-"

"-I was joking!"

Roman's voice cut through the conversation, his expression one of the damned who realized just how deep he was in this now.

Scrooge made a little noise of comprehension.

"Ah, a joke? Do tell me when ye feel the urge to make another one. But most importantly of all my boy? About angels?"

Roman blinked as he leaned back in his seat despite himself, at the sudden hard look in Scrooges eyes.

"The thing about angels lad....Is that ye only get ONE."

Message received, loud and clear...

---------

And so, here he was. Smoking a cigar out in the cafeteria in clear defiance of the non-smoking rule as he nursed a drink and decided to bide his time. The duck couldn't watch him forever.

Until then? He'd do what he could.

.....He did like the pay and the perks though. These cigars were excellent.​

The young blond woman would be waiting at the dropzone for new recruits. Annie Leonhart had been a member of the Coalition for quite some time now...though her own recruitment had happened under less than ideal circumstances. That however didn't matter, what mattered is that she had been tasked with a mission, top secret in fact.

Why then had they recruited from outside the Coalition. Flipping through the dossier she held in her hand Annie wouldn't notice the man in the white coat coming up to her.

"Excuse me, miss. You're leaning against my Knightframe."

Looking up from the dossier she'd see a man with green hair and a weird eyepiece looking at her. Not saying anything she'd turn her head and notice that she was leaning against some sort of vehicle. "..." Pushing herself away she'd realized the man looked familiar and flipped through the dossier until she found a photo. "Jeremiah Gottwald?"

He'd give her a short bow. "Correct. I have been requested to join you on this endeavor." That however was the amount of information Jeremiah was privy to. The Coalition had come to his world to acquire his aid and with Lelouch's blessing he would have gone. It seemed however that he was the only one here so far...perhaps the others would come in later.

@T.O.M. @Verite @Kaykay @DBZ7
"Hey hey HEY!" Chibodee exclaimed, marching right over to Annie and Jeremiah. Because he felt like it. Looking at the thing that the orange boy described as a "Knightframe," it was easy to compare it to a Gundam. Well, a way smaller Gundam anyway, but hey, not every world was the same, as Major Ocelot had said. And maybe this guy's world just had weaker mechs!

With a big, toothy grin on his face, Chibodee would casually lean against the Knightframe, just as Annie had been doing, without much regard to what Jeremiah would think, before clearing his throat, making his presence be known. "Endeavor? Is there a mission around? 'Cause that sounds interesting! Plus I think Bosselot mentioned something like that when he recruited me."

Oh, wait.

"Wait, wait, where are my manners?" He would ask with a small, sheepish laugh, before putting his hands on his hips, standing up straight now, "The name's Chibodee Crocket. Friends just call me Chibodee. How it's hangin'?"

@Jeremi @Kaykay @T.O.M.

"Yes, I was wondering where I can get started here... such as sharing bits of information that would be rather useful to our common goal."

Despite appearing to be a young girl, Crona didn't hold back on the fact that her tone of voice sounded like an elder woman who has gone through all there is to see in this lifetime. In a while, it was hard to tell what she had to share exactly, but Crona had a strange devotion to find her way to this place first of all... nearly shattering her own soul to travel through time to get here...

@Verite @OnI6470 @Takumi

claymore_clare_by_nonoyuki-d73f1mf.jpg

For now, it seemed that Clare wasn't needed as an escort anymore. So, without so much as a word the Claymore turned, ready to take her leave and see what else she could do so far. She was sure that there was an arena she could train in or other places she could see to get a sense of what was in and out of the Torch's facility.

@OnI6470 @Verite @Gummi Bunnies

Status
Not open for further replies.